Здравствуйте, Гость!

18-08-2012, 12:18 AM | Сообщение: #181
Не на форуме Ghostrider0067 
(17-08-2012 11:56 PM)PeIIets писал(а):   The Holosight has a clear picture [and despite having about 2% more zoom than default] so it helps with the recoil alot, despite not doing anything to the actual recoil stat. I've not used it, but since the RDS is far more open and has a more precise reticle, I'm sure it'd help with both target acquisition and recoil control.

Having both optics, I can speak to this one.

The only differences between the two are very subtle and are merely visual. The holo has a crosshair reticle imprinted within the sight picture, whereas the red dot is just that.

As far as aiming with them, the sight picture changes somewhat in that the holo zooms in slightly and thus obscures the peripheral view to a degree. Despite that, it is a rather minor effect and not enough of a deterrent for using or purchasing the optic. Due to the aiming reticle being present, it helps to provide and determine more accurate lead for engaging moving targets. The red dot does not suffer from the same zooming effect and thus everything in the FOV remains clear. As far as aiming on a moving target, it involves some guess work or prolonged use on a well known weapon to accurately gauge the lead point for a given target's speed and range.

[Изображение: 391560_4337901687061_1154472848_n.jpg]
18-08-2012, 12:22 AM | Сообщение: #182
Не на форуме [ODTD]NavySeabee 
(18-08-2012 12:18 AM)Ghostrider0067 писал(а):  
(17-08-2012 11:56 PM)PeIIets писал(а):   The Holosight has a clear picture [and despite having about 2% more zoom than default] so it helps with the recoil alot, despite not doing anything to the actual recoil stat. I've not used it, but since the RDS is far more open and has a more precise reticle, I'm sure it'd help with both target acquisition and recoil control.

Having both optics, I can speak to this one.

The only differences between the two are very subtle and are merely visual. The holo has a crosshair reticle imprinted within the sight picture, whereas the red dot is just that.

As far as aiming with them, the sight picture changes somewhat in that the holo zooms in slightly and thus obscures the peripheral view to a degree. Despite that, it is a rather minor effect and not enough of a deterrent for using or purchasing the optic. Due to the aiming reticle being present, it helps to provide and determine more accurate lead for engaging moving targets. The red dot does not suffer from the same zooming effect and thus everything in the FOV remains clear. As far as aiming on a moving target, it involves some guess work or prolonged use on a well known weapon to accurately gauge the lead point for a given target's speed and range.

The holo doesn't obscure anything for me, I mean I am always looking everywhere on the screen without actually moving. THis allows me to be more concealed where I am hiding and still be able to pick out the discolourment of desert camo on a jungle background.

[Изображение: navyseebee.png]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 18-08-2012 в 12:23 AM, отредактировал пользователь [ODTD]NavySeabee.)
18-08-2012, 12:30 AM | Сообщение: #183
(18-08-2012 12:22 AM)[ODTD]NavySeabee писал(а):  The holo doesn't obscure anything for me, I mean I am always looking everywhere on the screen without actually moving. THis allows me to be more concealed where I am hiding and still be able to pick out the discolourment of desert camo on a jungle background.

Perhaps my use of "obscure" was a poor choice; instead, substitute "blur". If you have both sights, run a round with each and I think you'll see what I mean.

18-08-2012, 12:30 AM | Сообщение: #184
Не на форуме Pellets 
SeaBee, go check out the "New Dev Set" thread in Off-Topic ._.

[Изображение: sVF3JpF.png]
My Lewd Twitter: https://twitter.com/a_neat_pelly | Teamspeak 3: london4.teamspeak.net:23443 | My CSGOLounge: http://waa.ai/4J8y | My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neatpelly | My Youtube: http://waa.ai/4aGu | My £339 CSGO Inventory http://waa.ai/4aGe
18-08-2012, 01:05 AM | Сообщение: #185
(18-08-2012 12:30 AM)Ghostrider0067 писал(а):  
(18-08-2012 12:22 AM)[ODTD]NavySeabee писал(а):  The holo doesn't obscure anything for me, I mean I am always looking everywhere on the screen without actually moving. THis allows me to be more concealed where I am hiding and still be able to pick out the discolourment of desert camo on a jungle background.

Perhaps my use of "obscure" was a poor choice; instead, substitute "blur". If you have both sights, run a round with each and I think you'll see what I mean.

I am very much aware of what you meant, the camera focuses on the imagery in front of the reticle, like the eye balls does when looking at something far away; things close by lose focus. But what I meant was that this doesn't bather me because I am looking so quickly that my mind auto adjusts and picks out anything out of the ordinary. My dyslexia also helps with this.
(18-08-2012 12:30 AM)PeIIets писал(а):  SeaBee, go check out the "New Dev Set" thread in Off-Topic ._.

I will do that sure.

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 18-08-2012 в 01:06 AM, отредактировал пользователь [ODTD]NavySeabee.)
18-08-2012, 02:35 AM | Сообщение: #186
Не на форуме JuniorJr 
(16-08-2012 11:40 PM)Medic_Alert писал(а):  Minimi Para +3 with Viper, Close in, Nemsis, and Reddot.

Aw man. Doesnt get better then that.

Is Viper worth missing extra mags?

[Изображение: BFAAT.png]
18-08-2012, 04:20 AM | Сообщение: #187
(18-08-2012 02:35 AM)JuniorJr писал(а):  Is Viper worth missing extra mags?

With some weapons, I'd say sure; in the case of an LMG, I would personally say no. It depends on the player and how well they are able to manage ammo use. Extra damage is great and all, but the few extra rounds and a bit of extra damage doesn't quite offset the fact that the Para (or any other) can burn through ammo quite rapidly and seldomly do you find a savvy assault soldier around who knows you'll need it.

18-08-2012, 04:24 AM | Сообщение: #188
Не на форуме capturetheflag 
IMO.

Never put Viper Mags in VSS. Extra Mags is a better payoff for it.

c: Also. The M145 (which i was blessed to get perm on my recon) is amazing on it.
Anything else that's good for the VSS?

[Изображение: tXyDRsx.png]
18-08-2012, 04:29 AM | Сообщение: #189
(18-08-2012 04:20 AM)Ghostrider0067 писал(а):  
(18-08-2012 02:35 AM)JuniorJr писал(а):  Is Viper worth missing extra mags?

With some weapons, I'd say sure; in the case of an LMG, I would personally say no. It depends on the player and how well they are able to manage ammo use. Extra damage is great and all, but the few extra rounds and a bit of extra damage doesn't quite offset the fact that the Para (or any other) can burn through ammo quite rapidly and seldomly do you find a savvy assault soldier around who knows you'll need it.

From now on when you're on my team, I will follow you around like a lost puppy. Just so I can give you ammo whenever you stop moving. xD

18-08-2012, 12:53 PM | Сообщение: #190
Не на форуме 7744 
Uh, seems like I leaded to some confusion here Blush

@Pellets: I know that you guys are a community, not a clan. In fact, I just joined you because of that, I am alread a member of the spanish Adictos Clan, and my contract clauses say that I cannot join another clan if I still want to be an AC member. Pellets, Y U NO RECOGNISE ME AS UR COMMIE FRIEND?? D:

Yes, Wulf said that he had had a prob with someone from AC, not a HB member. My bad, should have pointed out that.

@NavySeabee: No, it's a Battlefield based clan. P4F and BC2 mainly, with some BF3 and Minecraft (lol) players. Warhammer 40K it's just my personal fetish Angel. I have some minis and I usd to paint and play, but lost interest because it's very expensive and I knew few people to play with. I must also say that I fell in love with the first Dawn of War, and bought all expansions.

Btw, you guys never use TeamSpeak, or stuff like that, am I right? from y personal experience in AC, game gets x1000 times better and funnier.

[Изображение: ZtvyE.png]
Also known as: [adicto]Heaven
18-08-2012, 01:57 PM | Сообщение: #191
Не на форуме Cpt.Carrot 
We have a mumble server. No one ever uses it though Rolleyes
Details are on forum.

18-08-2012, 02:09 PM | Сообщение: #192
(18-08-2012 04:29 AM)[ODTD]NavySeabee писал(а):  From now on when you're on my team, I will follow you around like a lost puppy. Just so I can give you ammo whenever you stop moving. xD

I only need that on occasion when I'm playing my medic, SixEightWhiskey. Feel free to send an FR to that account if you've not already done so as it's separate from my main.

(18-08-2012 12:53 PM)7744 писал(а):  Btw, you guys never use TeamSpeak, or stuff like that, am I right? from y personal experience in AC, game gets x1000 times better and funnier.

TS bogs down my game a ton and forces me to lower my detail settings (which I'd rather not). I'd rather use Ventrilo, but no one uses that with regards to this game as it seems. As Carrot pointed out, we've got a Mumble server, but I've not yet downloaded the client to try it and see how it acts. I might give that a go when I'm off and able to play at length again.

18-08-2012, 02:32 PM | Сообщение: #193
Не на форуме 7744 
I thought it would be cool to use voice communication, to, you know, flirting and playing the objective Angel

Never tried Mumble, too. I'll give it a try, I guess.

18-08-2012, 02:41 PM | Сообщение: #194
Не на форуме Medic_Alert 
I would use the Mumble thing, but it wont let me connect for some reason :/

[Изображение: lnr1O1l.png]
18-08-2012, 02:43 PM | Сообщение: #195
Не на форуме Pellets 
If so, I'd be flirting with everyone on teamspeak/mumble purely for the comical factor it'd bring.
I'm an admin on the P4FTools TS AFAIK (at least on my main comp) so I may, with roennels' permission, make a HB channel dedicated to Honey Badgers and anybody else that's playing on our servers.

Just never click my Avatar/Name on TS. It's almost always hentai of some sort. Muchos funny reactions which is the reason I put it up.

[Изображение: sVF3JpF.png]
My Lewd Twitter: https://twitter.com/a_neat_pelly | Teamspeak 3: london4.teamspeak.net:23443 | My CSGOLounge: http://waa.ai/4J8y | My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neatpelly | My Youtube: http://waa.ai/4aGu | My £339 CSGO Inventory http://waa.ai/4aGe
18-08-2012, 03:13 PM | Сообщение: #196
Не на форуме 7744 
^Shouldn't have said that. Consider yourself clicked.

18-08-2012, 03:20 PM | Сообщение: #197
Не на форуме uDIEbecauseOFme 
The AUG is amazing... I use Precision barrel+Viper Mags+Nemesis Stock+M145 and you can snipe down recons Tongue
18-08-2012, 05:11 PM | Сообщение: #198
(18-08-2012 02:09 PM)Ghostrider0067 писал(а):  
(18-08-2012 04:29 AM)[ODTD]NavySeabee писал(а):  From now on when you're on my team, I will follow you around like a lost puppy. Just so I can give you ammo whenever you stop moving. xD

I only need that on occasion when I'm playing my medic, SixEightWhiskey. Feel free to send an FR to that account if you've not already done so as it's separate from my main.

Well I need ammo even less when I use the Minimi or the M60. Got the MG36 for a week and so far I don't like it.

(18-08-2012 12:53 PM)7744 писал(а):  Btw, you guys never use TeamSpeak, or stuff like that, am I right? from y personal experience in AC, game gets x1000 times better and funnier.

TS bogs down my game a ton and forces me to lower my detail settings (which I'd rather not). I'd rather use Ventrilo, but no one uses that with regards to this game as it seems. As Carrot pointed out, we've got a Mumble server, but I've not yet downloaded the client to try it and see how it acts. I might give that a go when I'm off and able to play at length again.

(18-08-2012 02:43 PM)PeIIets писал(а):  If so, I'd be flirting with everyone on teamspeak/mumble purely for the comical factor it'd bring.
I'm an admin on the P4FTools TS AFAIK (at least on my main comp) so I may, with roennels' permission, make a HB channel dedicated to Honey Badgers and anybody else that's playing on our servers.

Just never click my Avatar/Name on TS. It's almost always hentai of some sort. Muchos funny reactions which is the reason I put it up.

[color=#32CD32]You should be doing this anyway. I suggest getting a voice alterting program and pretend to be a woman just to see how far people are willing to go before they realize its you.

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 18-08-2012 в 05:12 PM, отредактировал пользователь [ODTD]NavySeabee.)
18-08-2012, 05:38 PM | Сообщение: #199
Не на форуме 7744 
^Adictos Clan did it first Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jNI6aowVAc

18-08-2012, 05:47 PM | Сообщение: #200
Не на форуме Medic_Alert 
Is the RPK any worth of buying?

Funds are rare for me, since Sponsor Pay is very very mean to me.

[Изображение: lnr1O1l.png]

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.