Здравствуйте, Гость!

15-07-2012, 03:14 PM | Сообщение: #1
Не на форуме BiZuRi 
I'm playing this game for a while and only now i decided to ask for help. I play in windowed mode with LOW graphics, and the FPS rate is poor. I thought this game would run on medium settings without problems, My specs are:

Athlon X2 Dual Core 1.9 GHz BE-2300
Geforce 9400 GT 512 MB
3 GB RAM
Win XP

I play in full servers, and lag occurs when i look in direction of the battle. 30 fps when i look out of the map. and 15 - 20 when i look at the battle, it's very annoying. If someone can help me, a means of improving my FPS. I refuse to play in super low, because i think it should run well at least in Low. Correct me if i'm wrong, sorry for my bad english. Thx.

P.S I'm already using Game Booster and i set the priority of BFP4F to High while i'm in Game.

None of them worked =/ but thx anyway.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 26-07-2012 в 07:56 AM, отредактировал пользователь BiZuRi.)
15-07-2012, 04:36 PM | Сообщение: #2
Не на форуме Strac.CRO 
player .L1Gh7~ has some nice advices:
[Info - Guide] Some ways to improve your gaming experience
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=47190

[Изображение: journeyv.jpg]

15-07-2012, 08:38 PM | Сообщение: #3
Не на форуме EXPLOsivesteen 
Well I'm not sure wha's wrong because your PC exceeds the minimum requirements pretty well. If what Str1000ac posted doesn't work and all else fails, and you really want to play this game, I'd say that as long as that's a desktop PC, not a laptop, you could overclock your PC. If you don't know what that is, it's basically forcing whatever you're overclocking to run faster than the normal settings on it are. I'm gonna probably get a bunch of hateful comments on this though. Some downsides of overclocking are: Your hardware gets hotter than usual (Make sure to have adequate cooling!!!), the lifespan of the hardware may decrease, or, worst case scenario, if you do something wrong you could screw up your computer. Do this at your own risk. I'm not responsible for anything that may go wrong. I advise you to search on Google for how to do it first. Remember, use this after you try other things posted if they don't work.

Got an epic new laptop that I play BFP4F on. Here it is: Cool

Dell Inspiron 17R (17.3 inch screen)
Intel CORE i7 (quad core, 2.2 GHz Turbo Core to 2.9)
Nvidia GeForce GT 525M (1 GB Dedicated Graphics)
8 GB RAM
1 TB HDD
15-07-2012, 08:56 PM | Сообщение: #4
Не на форуме wodzumc 
maybe some running programs lowering your fps.

16-07-2012, 11:53 AM | Сообщение: #5
Не на форуме XahtX 
My old laptop have a graphic memory of 128mb and NO lag
while your is 512 mb with lag? :O

16-07-2012, 12:05 PM | Сообщение: #6
Не на форуме ZzSkylightzZ 
With the graphiccard you should be able to play on medium settings xp Maybe you should take a look in the task manager Smile and kill some unnessecery processes, because I think your pc is pretty old ( windows xp) and dont forget to install the NEWEST nvidia graphiccard driver!!!

Youtubechannel here
[Изображение: bild1rg.jpg]
16-07-2012, 01:30 PM | Сообщение: #7
Не на форуме Stelle 
Advanced System Care 5 might help you in many ways. And this may also be because of your computer overheating.

16-07-2012, 01:43 PM | Сообщение: #8
Не на форуме CozzarT 
Check your temperature make sure its in normal levels I had that experience too that my PC can run this game on all high but getting 15~19 fps I know its worse than yours I almost tried to reformat my PC but when I opened up my Case and let a fan blow on it it went normal 100~112 fps. Hope that helps.
16-07-2012, 10:50 PM | Сообщение: #9
Не на форуме WoodOwL 
Before anything else, just try to set details to medium or high, and full screen. Your computer might not enable graphics acceleration on low settings.

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.