Здравствуйте, Гость!

17-01-2011, 07:38 PM | Сообщение: #261
Не на форуме Brolan 
Please remove punkbuster. I can't even play now, and the hackers still can. Nothing but getting kicked by PB... inb4 "TRY THIS*, I have fucking reinstalled, reupdated pb, downloaded pb this that and the other, and even tried a computer wipe and reinstall. **** PB.
17-01-2011, 08:09 PM | Сообщение: #262
Не на форуме Janovjev 
ever since there's PB i get insane lag :/
17-01-2011, 08:18 PM | Сообщение: #263
Не на форуме HypeMedic 
Along with PB it seems they've started kicking people with high pings. I am with a few of the other posters on this tread. What the servers need is real and dedicated admins to monitor the game play. With the fact that EA has released keys worldwide, this will be easy to achieve. Simply appoint a few admins in each time zone. Voila, you have 24/7 admin.

[Изображение: sig.png]
17-01-2011, 08:40 PM | Сообщение: #264
Не на форуме Brayden14 
I'd say it's a little oversensitive, since I've been kicked from every match I've joined, usually after I kill my first person or get killed... I haven't been in any matches for more than 5 minutes yet. Oh, and FYI, I'm not cheating. (In case it wasn't clear.)
17-01-2011, 08:47 PM | Сообщение: #265
Не на форуме Anul 
hmmm i just playd a game and i meet a guy that raped our team whit hes M9, on the killcam he switched target like a crack guy switching lines... think it was aimbot ;_;
17-01-2011, 09:13 PM | Сообщение: #266
Не на форуме thepowpow 
Just a thing I noticed, ever since PB was put on the servers I have encountered many more hackers than ever.
17-01-2011, 10:49 PM | Сообщение: #267
Не на форуме [Recon]BSK[Ger] 
I just left the server, too many cheaters. People are standing on the tallest buildings and shoot me inside a vehicle with their pistols as I can see in the aftermath video. And you know what? After respawn Im trying to get to that building, there is no direct line of sight and they kill me again with a pistol and ammunition right in front of them ..
17-01-2011, 11:31 PM | Сообщение: #268
Не на форуме Almdudler 
nowadays the most online shooter have a big promlem with cheater. I play BF Heroes about 2 years and the problem was never banned...I think the best way to stop these people is a report system like in BF Heroes..!
17-01-2011, 11:53 PM | Сообщение: #269
Не на форуме MadMark_2k 
can't play game as PB won't install!!!, have posted thread in game bugs.
17-01-2011, 11:53 PM | Сообщение: #270
Не на форуме MadMark_2k 
can't play game as PB won't install!!!, have posted thread in game bugs.
17-01-2011, 11:57 PM | Сообщение: #271
Не на форуме Oink 
Moms_Tampon is cheating allways with 70+/5- ratios +10k points each game.
17-01-2011, 11:58 PM | Сообщение: #272
Не на форуме whyme943 
Awesome! Having to turn on gamer mode on my security is a small price 2 pay 2 be cheater free!

Coming soon: Support for 128 MB video cards – Hang in there folks, no one gets left behind!
LOL'd Big Grin
18-01-2011, 02:28 AM | Сообщение: #273
Не на форуме ZabCaradass 
we need have a "vote kick" ! Moms_Tampon use aim_bot bypass punkbuster & ruin our games with cheats

[Изображение: bfp4f.jpg]
18-01-2011, 05:39 AM | Сообщение: #274
Не на форуме CreeperMoss 
(17-01-2011 07:38 PM)Brolan писал(а):  Please remove punkbuster. I can't even play now, and the hackers still can. Nothing but getting kicked by PB... inb4 "TRY THIS*, I have fucking reinstalled, reupdated pb, downloaded pb this that and the other, and even tried a computer wipe and reinstall. **** PB.

I'm sure they will disable the anti-cheat, just for you. Maybe try less profanity next time. Contrary to popular belief, using foul language does NOT make your words more powerful.
I'm gonna give you some advice anyways.
It sounds like your computer isn't sending the packets that PB needs to connect you, try adding a firewall exception, and forward any ports that need to be open.

Engineers do it with a repair tool
[Изображение: BFP4Fsig2.jpg]

Sig by Airth
18-01-2011, 08:08 AM | Сообщение: #275
Не на форуме Nodoiuna 
Unfortunately, there is a lot of cheaters everywhere...

Прикрепления
.jpg  screen007.jpg (Размер: 86.1 Кб / Загрузок: 25)
.jpg  screen002.jpg (Размер: 79.51 Кб / Загрузок: 22)

18-01-2011, 12:36 PM | Сообщение: #276
Не на форуме WOLFXLE 
SIZE OF UPDATE????? ???????????????????????????????????????
18-01-2011, 09:39 PM | Сообщение: #277
Не на форуме Private_Anguish 
So... when is punkbuster going to start busting punks?

I just left a round where a well known hacker (better not say who it is) was killing folks 5 at a time... the round wasn't even over and he was up to 64 kills.
18-01-2011, 10:12 PM | Сообщение: #278
Не на форуме DujeDude 
why im geting kicked by PB.. im not hacker.. pls help
18-01-2011, 10:57 PM | Сообщение: #279
Не на форуме vaskezzzz 
(18-01-2011 05:39 AM)CreeperMoss писал(а):  
(17-01-2011 07:38 PM)Brolan писал(а):  Please remove punkbuster. I can't even play now, and the hackers still can. Nothing but getting kicked by PB... inb4 "TRY THIS*, I have fucking reinstalled, reupdated pb, downloaded pb this that and the other, and even tried a computer wipe and reinstall. **** PB.

I'm sure they will disable the anti-cheat, just for you. Maybe try less profanity next time. Contrary to popular belief, using foul language does NOT make your words more powerful.
I'm gonna give you some advice anyways.
It sounds like your computer isn't sending the packets that PB needs to connect you, try adding a firewall exception, and forward any ports that need to be open.
Hello,
I have to say that have some problem with game,not only this one but also with battlefield heroes. Problem is same,game just freeze and I need to restart PC. Only thing that I notice is that this game worked fine untill now,when PB start running. My firewall is off,so its not problem. Can anyone help? Is there some setting for PB? Thanks
19-01-2011, 04:07 AM | Сообщение: #280
Не на форуме Olebass 
I guess PB is preventing me from playing as well.
Been playing alot of BC2 the past 2 weeks and went tonight to try and play Bf2p and when it loads up now it just shows my character with his arms out , no names, text or anything. Don't even make it to the character selection anymore.

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.