Здравствуйте, Гость!

29-04-2012, 01:06 AM | Сообщение: #61
Не на форуме DontFlameForFame 
(29-04-2012 12:15 AM)sn0wXz писал(а):  Lmfao, panzer top pilot, thats hilarious. I don't even fly and I already know thats not true, hardly has any affect on a round when there is decent objective based players ingame. Hilarious. Easy quad-cap material.

If he can make that score, he's already a winner rolf... no matters if his team is loosing or not. Saying he has no skill because he uses a jet is a completely butthurt statement, and you should try it yourself before saying it again. It takes incredible skill to fly and kill to the point of annoyance with a jet like PanzerKrieger seems to do.

Gosh... you have been posted a lot on this thread, seems like Panzer have owned you a lot 'cause you look totally and extremely butthurt Big Grin Big Grin

[Изображение: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
29-04-2012, 01:13 AM | Сообщение: #62
Не на форуме mono 
(29-04-2012 01:06 AM)DontFlameForFame писал(а):  
(29-04-2012 12:15 AM)sn0wXz писал(а):  Lmfao, panzer top pilot, thats hilarious. I don't even fly and I already know thats not true, hardly has any affect on a round when there is decent objective based players ingame. Hilarious. Easy quad-cap material.

If he can make that score, he's already a winner rolf... no matters if his team is loosing or not. Saying he has no skill because he uses a jet is a completely butthurt statement, and you should try it yourself before saying it again. It takes incredible skill to fly and kill to the point of annoyance with a jet like PanzerKrieger seems to do.

Gosh... you have been posted a lot on this thread, seems like Panzer have owned you a lot 'cause you look totally and extremely butthurt Big Grin Big Grin

Did you really create a new account to hide behind simply to troll this thread?

Seems like you're more butthurt than anyone else here.

[Изображение: monosignam2.png]
29-04-2012, 02:13 AM | Сообщение: #63
Не на форуме shodhu 
hart never EVER would kick someone just cause they kill him few times he's not like that and i know it I've been in games where he goes negative and i don't see him complaining. He is one of the most maturest player i've ever met, no lie.

[Изображение: shodu.jpg]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 29-04-2012 в 02:15 AM, отредактировал пользователь shodhu.)
29-04-2012, 03:12 AM | Сообщение: #64
Не на форуме SkyDog13 
This is a humorous thread to read through.

[Изображение: XrvwDpA.png]
29-04-2012, 03:17 AM | Сообщение: #65
Не на форуме sn0wXz 
(29-04-2012 01:06 AM)DontFlameForFame писал(а):  If he can make that score, he's already a winner rolf... no matters if his team is loosing or not. Saying he has no skill because he uses a jet is a completely butthurt statement, and you should try it yourself before saying it again. It takes incredible skill to fly and kill to the point of annoyance with a jet like PanzerKrieger seems to do.

Yea I was pwned by panzer and his jet, totally cant quad cap his team, o meang what ever shall I do, blowing up a vehicle with a jet is as easy as blowing it up with c4, lol. Do you really think flying a jet/heli requires more skill then being on the ground and scoring 16383, also hilarious. I practically would make new char for flying just to show you how EAsy/noskill getting the score cap in the air is.

Alot more players reached 16383 in the air then on foot, Lol; It's alot easier.

(29-04-2012 01:13 AM)mono писал(а):  Did you really create a new account to hide behind simply to troll this thread?

Seems like you're more butthurt than anyone else here.

Lol Probably is new acct, "dont flame for fame", yeah just fly a jet it requires the most skill in any fps, brb loling.

/[Изображение: b_560_95.png]

BF3 Profile
29-04-2012, 11:17 PM | Сообщение: #66
Не на форуме [TA]Vulcan_Xion 
Stufa is correct. Panzer you don't just go into a frickin clan server and call admins "douche" and cuss at them. You got arrogant because Brandon liked you due to your skill but even Brandon got tired of you constantly bothering the staff. Lol you even went thru to write a moderator abuse statement for me. Quit whining.

[Изображение: rnzi.png]
29-04-2012, 11:51 PM | Сообщение: #67
Не на форуме [TA]Stufa 
Well done Vulcan....way to go reviving a thread that was dying by itself -_-

[IMG][/IMG]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 29-04-2012 в 11:52 PM, отредактировал пользователь [TA]Stufa.)
30-04-2012, 01:11 AM | Сообщение: #68
Не на форуме DeltaForce 
*insert useless bump here*

OT: Server Admins can do what they want and in this case it was even hardly any admin abuse.

UH-60 Blackhawk: Guide Video
[Изображение: 5mLZc.png]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 30-04-2012 в 01:12 AM, отредактировал пользователь DeltaForce.)
08-05-2012, 12:02 AM | Сообщение: #69
Не на форуме [TA]Vulcan_Xion 
(29-04-2012 11:51 PM)Stufa писал(а):  Well done Vulcan....way to go reviving a thread that was dying by itself -_-

I dont go on these forums I just saw it :l

[Изображение: rnzi.png]
08-05-2012, 12:13 AM | Сообщение: #70
Не на форуме DeltaForce 
(08-05-2012 12:02 AM)Vulcan_Xion писал(а):  
(29-04-2012 11:51 PM)Stufa писал(а):  Well done Vulcan....way to go reviving a thread that was dying by itself -_-

I dont go on these forums I just saw it :l

And now you did another unneccassary bump. Your clanmates gonna love you for that.

UH-60 Blackhawk: Guide Video
[Изображение: 5mLZc.png]
08-05-2012, 02:44 AM | Сообщение: #71
Не на форуме [TA]Stufa 
Sigh....Vulcan, think before posting...

[IMG][/IMG]
08-05-2012, 02:50 AM | Сообщение: #72
Не на форуме [ST6]Ikamp 
Nice really big fat fail Vulcan.
08-05-2012, 02:59 AM | Сообщение: #73
Не на форуме 303ConArtist 
Still love him.

Even if I don't know him.

And now let's the thread finally die.

08-05-2012, 03:48 AM | Сообщение: #74
Не на форуме SkyDog13 
Dam you, Vulcan, dam you.

[Изображение: family-vacations-in-nevada.jpg]

[Изображение: XrvwDpA.png]
08-05-2012, 04:01 AM | Сообщение: #75
Не на форуме An_act_of_Godess 
Hey Panzer, if you want, my clan will be opening a server in the future with all maps available. YOu are welcome to come play there, I am a moderator and soon an administrator so I will let you play there.

~[ODTD]NavySeabee {Clan Moderator}

(Original Signature removed by account owner. Further posting of signatures on said account will result in termination of account.)
08-05-2012, 10:46 AM | Сообщение: #76
Не на форуме [OG]Fcktup 
Sorry, but how come you guys are all hating on panzer, this guy is a really good jet pilot. He is playing battlefield cos of the jets. most of the other random noobs dont help the team at all. Atleast he gives you air support.

Insteed of banning him, trie to own him.

Let Panzer do his thing,

[Изображение: fcktt.png]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 08-05-2012 в 10:50 AM, отредактировал пользователь [OG]Fcktup.)
08-05-2012, 10:51 AM | Сообщение: #77
Не на форуме Slowvac 
male appendage head

Killed Enemy! +50
Savior! +10
Vengeance! +20
Offensive Kill! +20
Ranged Kill! +331
Headshot! +10
Enh Scope M95 -Oman, Crane -> behind broken building at A, Apache pilot who bailed after killing me.

HEADSHOTS DO SIGNIFICANTLY MORE DAMAGE
08-05-2012, 11:06 AM | Сообщение: #78
Не на форуме Sgt.PineKiller 
Lol your complaining about trolling...What are you three 3!?
Aww no someone is trolling and crap, lets ban him!
Omg get over it!
08-09-2012, 12:12 AM | Сообщение: #79
Не на форуме llPanzerKrieger 
I laughed so hard when i find out that Dr.Gr33nThumb ( someone i used to pwnd hard all the time on Hotel California Server) is now mod. Sadly, since his jet skills sux, he now uses his mod skills to get rip off me. HAHA. That was sooo funny. I LOVE IT!

[Изображение: xxcsp.jpg]
08-09-2012, 12:29 AM | Сообщение: #80
Не на форуме Pellets 
llPanzerKrieger писал(а):*raises hand*
*opens palm*
*flash of light appears, along with a crack of thunder*
Rise thread, rise from the ashes and rage once more!

[Изображение: sJXS6s7.png]
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/a_neat_pelly [All tweets belong to me and are separate from the forum.] | Teamspeak 3: london4.teamspeak.net:23443 | My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/neatpelly | My Youtube: http://waa.ai/4aGu | My expensive CSGO Inventory http://waa.ai/4aGe |

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.