Здравствуйте, Гость!

25-05-2012, 07:06 AM | Сообщение: #41
Не на форуме Healin4ev3r 
(25-05-2012 07:00 AM)JohnMactravie писал(а):  what is good attachment for m95 and l96a1

:rollingeyes:

For both : precision barrel. For M95 : extra mags. For L96A1 : viper mags. If you are using L96A1, just get Olof's dev kit and put all attachment on it.

[Изображение: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
31-07-2012, 03:54 PM | Сообщение: #42
Не на форуме KZMZXthelegend 
Sorry for leaving the guide outdadte for so long!School´s been kicking my ass so i didnt play BFP4F a lot in a long time!
Now some answers:

(15-05-2012 06:59 PM)Yastiandrie писал(а):  
(06-04-2012 08:51 PM)KZMZXthelegend писал(а):  This is the guide for you recons out there!
KINDS OF RECONS
2-Sharpshooter-The most common recon in-game.Uses fast bolt-action(default SV-98) or balanced semi-autos (M14,SVD).Holds his own in all sniping ranges,but does best at mid-ranged sniping.He sometimes takes positions but it is most of the time at tactical, mid-way to flags nests or walking in the middle of roads/streets.

Actually the most common recon in the game is the Noob Sniper. This guy stands out in the middle of no where or climbs onto the cranes/tall buildings, and doesn't use motion sensors. He doesn't move at all or crouch crawls very slowly out from behind cover if he was somewhat intelligent enough to actually be behind cover, which isn't often. Very easily dispatched with a knife or pretty much anything. Only poses a threat to his own team as he/she is a waste of a soldier. Complains that the enemy player is hacking, or is a noob, when he gets killed
Ok this is true, unhappily.But would you like to be called a noob, or someone useless?Its just a game, calm down.

(19-05-2012 04:46 AM)Huggz писал(а):  What attachments do you use for the M24? 60/70 dmg?? I get only 48
When i say mid-short i mean the starting meters of mid range, and when i say mid-long i mean the final meters of mid range.My attachments are stabilized stock, stand-off barrel and CQC ammo.I would recommend stand-off/copperhead barrel,viper mags and sidewinder stock.

I´ll update the topic really soon.

[Изображение: KZMZX.gif]
31-07-2012, 04:14 PM | Сообщение: #43
На форуме Aremz 
(25-05-2012 07:06 AM)Healin4ev3r писал(а):  
(25-05-2012 07:00 AM)JohnMactravie писал(а):  what is good attachment for m95 and l96a1

:rollingeyes:

For both : precision barrel. For M95 : extra mags. For L96A1 : viper mags. If you are using L96A1, just get Olof's dev kit and put all attachment on it.
extra mags only gets you 24 bullets in total ( including the 12 you start off with)
casket mags gives you 30 in total (10 per mag) and you'r not going to reload as much
that's a real advantage on the m95 that has a long reload time

31-07-2012, 06:30 PM | Сообщение: #44
Не на форуме Nikodemos 
Very good guide there, even I found a little snippet of information in your guide that was useful useful for me. Smile

Although, I don't think I fit into any of your class descriptions. The closest I come to is a sniper. I have an M24, and I usually suppress enemies when there's a chance. But I am very aggressive, I flank behind the enemy lines using routes that are rarely used(and I can brag that I have a secret route from B to D on Oman that pretty much no one knows Tongue ), avoid any enemies I encounter with my satellite scan and motion sensors until I reach my vantage point and start picking off people from behind. I am very mobile, as people quickly start coming for me after a few kills, and I usually hide or move to a different spot to continue trolling the enemy. I don't usually take flags, since I'm most of the time all alone behind the enemy lines and I don't want to risk blowing my cover. Although there's a few situations when I move to capture a flag:

1. The flag is empty/very lowly populated
2. Disrupt the enemy enough to move away from the frontlines to recapture the flag
3. To get our team on the lead in close situations, even if it means dying in the process

Although, when I can't flank or there is no need for it, I just join the main force on capturing the flags anyway.

[Изображение: nikodemos.png]
BlameCredit goes to MeanMachine
31-07-2012, 06:56 PM | Сообщение: #45
Не на форуме JuniorJr 
Good guide, but it needs more info on guns and info on attachments.

[Изображение: BFAAT.png]
31-07-2012, 08:13 PM | Сообщение: #46
(31-07-2012 06:30 PM)Nikodemos писал(а):  Very good guide there, even I found a little snippet of information in your guide that was useful useful for me. Smile

Although, I don't think I fit into any of your class descriptions. The closest I come to is a sniper. I have an M24, and I usually suppress enemies when there's a chance. But I am very aggressive, I flank behind the enemy lines using routes that are rarely used(and I can brag that I have a secret route from B to D on Oman that pretty much no one knows Tongue ), avoid any enemies I encounter with my satellite scan and motion sensors until I reach my vantage point and start picking off people from behind. I am very mobile, as people quickly start coming for me after a few kills, and I usually hide or move to a different spot to continue trolling the enemy. I don't usually take flags, since I'm most of the time all alone behind the enemy lines and I don't want to risk blowing my cover. Although there's a few situations when I move to capture a flag:

1. The flag is empty/very lowly populated
2. Disrupt the enemy enough to move away from the frontlines to recapture the flag
3. To get our team on the lead in close situations, even if it means dying in the process

Although, when I can't flank or there is no need for it, I just join the main force on capturing the flags anyway.
Good to see i could help a CB teammate here!

(31-07-2012 06:56 PM)JuniorJr писал(а):  Good guide, but it needs more info on guns and info on attachments.
Well, attachment info is needed, but what lacks in the guns description?I dont see anything that needs more info in the guns.I wouldnt explain the bullet drop and drag for each rifle, would i? Besides, you recons should discover this part.

31-07-2012, 09:54 PM | Сообщение: #47
Не на форуме Andolphine 
this is not a guide :/

ABCDEFGHIJKLMFAMASOPQRSTUVWXYZ
01-08-2012, 12:23 AM | Сообщение: #48
Не на форуме Engel30 
M95 = Precision Barrel, Casket Mags
Highest Damage, Lowest Rate of Fire, Low Ammo

L96A1 = Precision Barrel, Stingray Mags
High Damage. Fastest Rate of Fire, High Ammo

M24 = Precision Barrel, Stingray Mags
High Damage, Same Rate of Fire as GOL,

GOL = Precision Barrel, Viper Mags (With Viper/Stingray Mags u will not kill a 110HP Target with 1 head shot, You need 2 shots)
Mid Damage, Same Rate of Fire as M24, Lowest Bullet Drop

The Best Sniper Rifles Are the M95 and L96A2
The M95 Gives you the Highest Damage of all Sniper Rifle, But in exchange of a Sloow Rate of fire & Limited amo.
But gives you the advantage over enemies using Adrenaline shots/Bandages

The L96A1 Has almost the same damage as the M24, But with the Fastest Rate of fire Of All Bolt Action Rifles, And the Higher Ammont of ammo.

In my personal opinion the M96 is the Easiest weapon to use. its really easy to get used to this weapon & its Bullet Drop.
The L96A1 takes time to get used to, but for a Skilled Sniper its The Best, Its just headshot After Headshot....

[Изображение: Signature+-+200x700+copia.png]

01-08-2012, 01:51 AM | Сообщение: #49
Не на форуме JuniorJr 
(31-07-2012 06:56 PM)JuniorJr писал(а):  Good guide, but it needs more info on guns and info on attachments.
[/quote]
Well, attachment info is needed, but what lacks in the guns description?I dont see anything that needs more info in the guns.I wouldnt explain the bullet drop and drag for each rifle, would i? Besides, you recons should discover this part.
[/quote]

Never mind, I thought you missed the GOL and VSS, but now see.

[Изображение: BFAAT.png]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 01-08-2012 в 01:52 AM, отредактировал пользователь JuniorJr.)
01-08-2012, 11:01 AM | Сообщение: #50
Не на форуме [TAF]Shady313 
Nice guide.

One thing i want to mention when it comes to sniper players is that it might take a long time before you find your thing on the battlefield. Even up to lvl 17-18 or more but when you find your role and your playingstyle as a sniper you will have alot of fun and rearely get killed.

I guess im in the last category this topic mention ( I almoust never take flags) but i do clear flags from around 200-300 meters (or as long the map allows) in a well choosen sniper nest, I also tend to place me so i have a overwatch of as meny enemy IGLA as possible to help the air units on air maps.

My inventory
L96 and M24
L96 for the long range shot and M24 when i move from location to location and as a back up if ammo running low in the L96.
Claymore is a must for a sniper like me as back up if you miss a enemy on the motionsensor covering your nest
Satellite Survaliance as a back up device when you meet another long range sniper or if you get a shot and want to know where it comes from if you miss folowing the vapor trail.

But the most important in my eyes for a sniper is 2x running speed, you need to be able to move quick if spotted and as a sniper your distant to the enemy realy matters..the longer it is the more advantage you have.

Note:
Use your head, meny complains on snipers like me..Camper bla bla and so on but if you use your head when playing and do the right thing you take part of a lot of Flag caps but from a distant if you use your tools and the map..watch the battle and watch your own guys, where they are and and how people are placed on the map...

(Tell your team if you see a flag unguarded in team chat and help it stay that way untill team mates arrive to take it and guard it) ..remeber you are a recon so you need to use team chat if you take your role seiusly.

[Изображение: 9to9.png]
01-08-2012, 11:15 AM | Сообщение: #51
Не на форуме Nikodemos 
(01-08-2012 11:01 AM)Shady313 писал(а):  Nice guide.

One thing i want to mention when it comes to sniper players is that it might take a long time before you find your thing on the battlefield. Even up to lvl 17-18 or more but when you find your role and your playingstyle as a sniper you will have alot of fun and rearely get killed.

I guess im in the last category this topic mention ( I almoust never take flags) but i do clear flags from around 200-300 meters (or as long the map allows) in a well choosen sniper nest, I also tend to place me so i have a overwatch of as meny enemy IGLA as possible to help the air units on air maps.

My inventory
L96 and M24
L96 for the long range shot and M24 when i move from location to location and as a back up if ammo running low in the L96.
Claymore is a must for a sniper like me as back up if you miss a enemy on the motionsensor covering your nest
Satellite Survaliance as a back up device when you meet another long range sniper or if you get a shot and want to know where it comes from if you miss folowing the vapor trail.

But the most important in my eyes for a sniper is 2x running speed, you need to be able to move quick if spotted and as a sniper your distant to the enemy realy matters..the longer it is the more advantage you have.

Note:
Use your head, meny complains on snipers like me..Camper bla bla and so on but if you use your head when playing and do the right thing you take part of a lot of Flag caps but from a distant if you use your tools and the map..watch the battle and watch your own guys, where they are and and how people are placed on the map...

(Tell your team if you see a flag unguarded in team chat and help it stay that way untill team mates arrive to take it and guard it) ..remeber you are a recon so you need to use team chat if you take your role seiusly.

If you have the ability to consistently pick off people from extremely long ranges and actually make a difference, I salute you. And camping is a tactic too, if used correctly. The wrong way is to sit in the same spot again and again, even if you die. You'll be too predictable and an easy target. And yes, commanding your team mates to do stuff can work, although I'm doubtful on how you make them to listen. And with my playstyle, I don't cap flags unless it is safe or tactically advantageous to me.

01-08-2012, 11:39 AM | Сообщение: #52
Не на форуме [TAF]Shady313 
(01-08-2012 11:15 AM)Nikodemos писал(а):  If you have the ability to consistently pick off people from extremely long ranges and actually make a difference, I salute you. And camping is a tactic too, if used correctly. The wrong way is to sit in the same spot again and again, even if you die. You'll be too predictable and an easy target. And yes, commanding your team mates to do stuff can work, although I'm doubtful on how you make them to listen. And with my playstyle, I don't cap flags unless it is safe or tactically advantageous to me.

Well i suck in close range and have put more time to master the long shots so yes i rarely miss, maybe the head but then the second shot kills..thats why i have L96 and not M95 to get another chance faster. but as we all know no battle is like another. On a good servers you need to shorten the range to be successfull but when you end up on a server with newbies you can just stand and clear a flags. Like Oman, people standing and picking thier nose in D building, its quite easy to shot them from A and keep it empty around the IGLA.

I also agree about the camping you mention..change place when people start coming after you for revenge beacuse you killed them, you dont need to move far but atleast so you can have a overwatch over your old sniper nest..heheh or leave some clays as prestent =)

Yes, i also know about the team problem that people dont listn or care but if you tell people..just a simple line from now and then you have atleast done your part..its not your fault if they dont listn...but on good servers with serious players its working fine to use team chat but..i agree with you about most dont care or listn

[Изображение: 9to9.png]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 01-08-2012 в 11:54 AM, отредактировал пользователь [TAF]Shady313.)
01-08-2012, 12:31 PM | Сообщение: #53
Не на форуме .:Lunatic:. 
awesome job!! most i already knew Big Grin

[Изображение: h43p.jpg]
01-08-2012, 01:16 PM | Сообщение: #54
Не на форуме Nikodemos 
(01-08-2012 11:39 AM)Shady313 писал(а):  Well i suck in close range and have put more time to master the long shots so yes i rarely miss, maybe the head but then the second shot kills..thats why i have L96 and not M95 to get another chance faster.

I see, using the L96 over the M95 on those situations makes sense. And I was quite the opposite, I had to master close quarters combat first so I could efficiently use my scarce ammunition and dodge fire for a knife kill.

but as we all know no battle is like another. On a good servers you need to shorten the range to be successfull but when you end up on a server with newbies you can just stand and clear a flags. Like Oman, people standing and picking thier nose in D building, its quite easy to shot them from A and keep it empty around the IGLA.

Yes, I've seen way too many people just sit on the AA turrets even after their mate was sniped two seconds ago. Heck, I ran circles around a noob with his MG36, trying to shoot me until he ran out of ammo, and then proceeded to knife him.

I also agree about the camping you mention..change place when people start coming after you for revenge beacuse you killed them, you dont need to move far but atleast so you can have a overwatch over your old sniper nest..heheh or leave some clays as prestent =)

That made me think of one funny story. I was on Karkand, picking off people from behind on the rooftop when my satellite scan showed a single enemy coming for me, confirmed to be a sniper after a quick peek. Just to troll him, I decided to hide behind a corner and let him climb and look for me. Surprisingly, he sat down and started(very badly) snipe people with his M95. I walked behind him, suffering from the worst tunnel vision ever, I even shot a few rounds next to him and did nothing. Then finally, I placed a claymore under his feet, typing in the chat: "Hey playername on the rooftop. You should try curing your tunnel vision." After that, I proceeded shooting the claymore, killing him while I laughed hysterically. He raged for the rest of the match, but it was just so funny.

Yes, i also know about the team problem that people dont listn or care but if you tell people..just a simple line from now and then you have atleast done your part..its not your fault if they dont listn...but on good servers with serious players its working fine to use team chat but..i agree with you about most dont care or listn

Well, sometimes I get lucky and get a few people follow me orders, I even got a few friends as a result.

Answers in quote. Tongue

02-09-2012, 03:40 AM | Сообщение: #55
(31-07-2012 03:54 PM)KZMZXthelegend писал(а):  I´ll update the topic really soon.

I said i would update it.Took longer than expected BUT : Added GOL ( im loving it! (thanks to m3-c00kie for the tip on GOL!)).Added my description to SVD , SVA and M1911 (thanks for your descriptions, ]IBERWOLF[ ).
And oh yeah, ill look for attachments really soon!

02-09-2012, 10:34 AM | Сообщение: #56
Не на форуме pockenman 
yo! nice thread, but the M110 has a bullettrail. u should correct that Wink
02-09-2012, 10:51 PM | Сообщение: #57
(02-09-2012 10:34 AM)pockenman писал(а):  yo! nice thread, but the M110 has a bullettrail. u should correct that Wink
THX bro! Just bought it.Never used before.It was ]IBERWOLF['s description.Thx anyway.I may add printscreens and such on next update!

05-09-2012, 04:07 PM | Сообщение: #58
Once again, updated.Added Assault weapon guide. Medic weapon guide is also coming soon!Engineer guide? I don't think so.Very self explanatory and OP class.Nuff said, enginner guide will be coming the day i actually try out this class.

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 05-09-2012 в 04:08 PM, отредактировал пользователь KZMZXthelegend.)
08-09-2012, 03:42 AM | Сообщение: #59
Не на форуме FatGazeIIe 
M24 has the WORST bullet-drop (except for the SV98).

Gol has the LEAST bulletdrop.

08-09-2012, 06:22 AM | Сообщение: #60
Не на форуме ObeyMayhem 
(06-04-2012 08:51 PM)KZMZXthelegend писал(а):  2-SNIPER RIFLES

SV-98-your starting sniper rifle and a default sharpshooter weapon. it is quite weak, but fast and has a decent bullet drop.useful on mid-ranged sniping.As any bolt action rifle, not recommended for short range due to delay between shots, even if fast bolt action.Also quite unreliable at long range, but may get you some kills.

So this does not sound anything like how you would use an sv 98 in game. The only ranges you can use the sv98 effectively is in short to medium range engagements with ammo that increases damage at range. The sv98 also has a slow bolt action that is on par with the m95... I think you should learn your gun stats before you throw stuff out there.

[Изображение: showsig.php?id=2145b3a416696cd9f5255ec701dc5d37]

^Over 1,200 kills with Sv98^

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.