Здравствуйте, Гость!

25-03-2012, 04:52 PM | Сообщение: #1
Не на форуме Nyze. 
since a lot of recons knows the upcomming granade booster and shottynerf, they prefer to boost their claymore and make kills with that. on maps like basra and sharqi u get 3-4 killstreaks with just one claymore. ive tested it for an hour and got 6k points on sharpi untill i got kicked from the server xD. i guess the claymore booster should be nerfed too. if u dont believe then say that and i make an commentary with boostedclaymore!

[Изображение: bfavqmc6.png]
25-03-2012, 05:17 PM | Сообщение: #2
Не на форуме Sh4dow_78 
every booster tat gives someone advantage should be removed from game. Its change game from freetoplay to paytowin. There is so many diff items tat EA can make and get money beside those stupids and unfair boosters. Give more cammos for weapons, more clothes, more attachments and get money this way instead of ruin own game by giving ppl unfair advantages. As i said in other topic look a League of Legends... this game ALL players have SAME CHANCES to win its only matter of skill not how many money u pay for a game. LoL get mone from exp and IP boosts, from nany skins and from sellinch champs.

25-03-2012, 05:20 PM | Сообщение: #3
Не на форуме coax. 
Just reduce the damage of boosted claymores so they do exactly 100 damage. This way you will get a onehit kill on most players, but you can just use the tier 3 training to get to 105/110 hp and be fine. Problem solved.
25-03-2012, 05:31 PM | Сообщение: #4
Не на форуме soldiersoldier 
dont see any reason to nerf the claymore booster, because almost no recon uses it.

unbooster claymore need to be improved, thats true

[Изображение: showsig.php?id=d271552a4e9e970cb05b3485d3729b20]
25-03-2012, 05:34 PM | Сообщение: #5
Не на форуме kayack1
reduce boosted claymore damages to 99 or reduce the booster splash damages radius , problem solved .
25-03-2012, 05:51 PM | Сообщение: #6
На форуме 303ConArtist 
(25-03-2012 05:31 PM)soldiersoldier писал(а):  dont see any reason to nerf the claymore booster, because almost no recon uses it.

That is because people don't spam them yet.

I didn't hear anyone talking about claymore and grenade booster when everyone was spamming the RPG and MS booster.

25-03-2012, 05:58 PM | Сообщение: #7
Не на форуме [HB]Akanto 
Its like the boosted grenade. But it waits for you...

[Изображение: 9iu6zq8c.png]

25-03-2012, 06:16 PM | Сообщение: #8
Не на форуме BuckTester 
The issue as I see it is that unboosted claymores are pointless while boosted ones do the job they are supposed to. In my opinion, even unboosted claymores should kill a target, pretty much the same way I think grenades should work. The difference in power between unboosted and boosted versions is too big, making unboosted versions pointless.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Изображение: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
25-03-2012, 06:21 PM | Сообщение: #9
Не на форуме fr4ser 
I would like to see most of the boosters in 3 levels

No boost is giving around 35 dmg

Basic 60

Medium 75

High 100

and price them accordingly, maybe basic and medium for credits or Bfs and high only for (lots of) Bfs

[Изображение: sig.jpg]
I AM A COMMUNITY MODERATOR NOT AN OFFICIAL EA REPRESENTATIVE
25-03-2012, 06:25 PM | Сообщение: #10
Не на форуме TaxManD 
(25-03-2012 06:16 PM)BuckRaven писал(а):  The issue as I see it is that unboosted claymores are pointless while boosted ones do the job they are supposed to. In my opinion, even unboosted claymores should kill a target, pretty much the same way I think grenades should work. The difference in power between unboosted and boosted versions is too big, making unboosted versions pointless.
It's because you're used to the frags before the update, I play with unboosted nade on my assault and they're just like how I want them to be. Sometimes I throw them as bait and the guy tries to run for his life out of his cover thinking it's boosted, then it's easy target for my rifle :>.

25-03-2012, 11:36 PM | Сообщение: #11
Не на форуме [MIA]Axias 
more qq. Wahhhhhhhh

This is too powerful. Wah.

One thing after another. Keep complaining.

Fraser, last five games I've dropped in on u, u were being heli noob. The most broken thing in the game btw and its all u play. Totally oped. And as soon as map changes infantry bye bye. Weak sauce.
25-03-2012, 11:43 PM | Сообщение: #12
Не на форуме Bacon132Strips 
(25-03-2012 11:36 PM)[MIA]Axias писал(а):  more qq. Wahhhhhhhh

Fraser, last five games I've dropped in on u, u were being heli noob. The most broken thing in the game btw and its all u play. Totally oped. And as soon as map changes infantry bye bye. Weak sauce.

What a child you`re being
25-03-2012, 11:43 PM | Сообщение: #13
Не на форуме TaxManD 

Maybe you should go play COD if you can't take down a heli. Typical noob who never use vehicles.

26-03-2012, 02:56 AM | Сообщение: #14
Не на форуме DisGameSuckz 
"THERE IS NO NEED TO NERF CLAY BOOSTERS!"

If you dont like getting killed by claymores either boosted or not, just invest training points in tripwire avoidance ability........PROBLEM SOLVED!

And no i dont use clays much less the need to boost them but its pointless to QQ about something when you can train to avoid them in the first place.

I think the need to NERF everything is too fcking OP!.................LET'S NERF THE NERF.

[Изображение: dsc01820servimgcomfreei.png]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 26-03-2012 в 03:00 AM, отредактировал пользователь DisGameSuckz.)
26-03-2012, 03:17 AM | Сообщение: #15
Не на форуме SkyDog13 

Oh boy does MIA seem like a fun clan.

Yeah, I suggest just removing boosters entirely. I mean, after one OP thing gets nerfed, it's on to the next one.

[Изображение: XrvwDpA.png]
26-03-2012, 03:22 AM | Сообщение: #16
Не на форуме ArcaneChariot 
this game is the first ive seen where you can actually boost a weapon. for most games you can upgrade your account to get more stuff or you unlock better weapons, but for this, the whole credit, leveling, and unlock system is messed up.

[Изображение: screen033-1-1-1.png]
26-03-2012, 09:43 AM | Сообщение: #17
Не на форуме ec_1 
I think they should boost the unboosted claymore and frag grenade so you actually respect them.

If they were lethal in unboosted state you would actually go some lengths to protect yourself from them.

- Det ska va gôtt å leva!
26-03-2012, 09:58 AM | Сообщение: #18
Не на форуме gatecrasher 
what you guys seem to forget is that since that update the contraversial one they nerfed all the gadgets and nades and weapons so people have to boost in order to get effective kills as they did before that crazy update , for all those who think that this is not some money making scheme is sadly mistaken and surely there will be repercussions from the community over there paid weapons being nerfed as mine was and have asked for refund.

[Изображение: HP6GE.jpg]
26-03-2012, 10:18 AM | Сообщение: #19
Не на форуме Merlini 
Change splash damage: Cone Splash instead of Radius Splash
26-03-2012, 10:23 AM | Сообщение: #20
Не на форуме GITUP_SLAP_4_YOU 
[Изображение: clip14p.jpg]

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.