Здравствуйте, Гость!

20-03-2012, 03:00 PM | Сообщение: #221
Не на форуме CriscoSpectrum 
(19-03-2012 12:34 PM)Diwan писал(а):  
(19-03-2012 12:14 AM)enfieldacog писал(а):  The possibility to change the reticle on the holographic sight the way you can on the real thing

Yes indeed, something I'm working at the moment Smile

Is this possible now with the desert camo holosight?

[Изображение: p4f_signature.png]
Gameplay M60 - PDW-R
20-03-2012, 08:10 PM | Сообщение: #222
Не на форуме Dicot 
i have desert skin on my m249 saw for 7 days, thats RUB !

Proud to be Romanian !
20-03-2012, 08:17 PM | Сообщение: #223
Не на форуме Nyze. 
(20-02-2012 12:09 PM)Xobi-Sahara писал(а):  -->iron sight for sniper riflesWink
-->silencer for pistolsWink
-->night vision and thermal scope (if night map came)
-->maybe bayonet for assault weapon

u forgot the Bi-pod for LMG and snipers Big Grin

[Изображение: bfavqmc6.png]
20-03-2012, 08:19 PM | Сообщение: #224
Не на форуме Tajson225 
I think I would have been nice if they added weapons such as camouflage colors and new helicopters or cars: D
20-03-2012, 08:20 PM | Сообщение: #225
Не на форуме Caleb_Vaduva~GG1 
How about a nice red dot sight and a winter camo bundle with a permantly weopon with pistol and winter camo dress uniform?
20-03-2012, 09:26 PM | Сообщение: #226
Не на форуме Jarek2 
I say attachements would be more appreciated

and if the flashlight attachment is added, it should be free, since it is pretty much required for night maps. (the reason why they are showing flash lights is because there shall most likely be a night map released soon, it is the only reason for that)

Iron sights should be allowed for some sniper rifles (I am thinking of the M24 for example, but on a sniper rifle like the M95 it would be bad). Iron sights for sniper rifles should also be free

Acogs would be nice....but they would probably end up being over-powered and making many sniper rifles obsolete (such as the SVU-A and VSS)

Silencers should be allowed, especially for some sniper rifles and smgs

On a side note: give all guns more starting ammo, especially for some guns like the AKS, which will run out of ammo so fast that it is just rediculous

Another side note: upgrade all weapons to +3 status, and give the origional +3 gun owners a FREE attachement as compensation per +3 gun owned, it would be much more fair compared to what we have now, which most view as a cold slap in the face. It would also bring back some people that were lost after that infamous day.
21-03-2012, 12:23 AM | Сообщение: #227
Не на форуме SazerTarious 
(20-02-2012 03:10 PM)Diwan писал(а):  Deathbringer
[Изображение: WepConcept7.jpg]

please change the status of this skin to in production i mean i can c my AR's owning some n00bs with this skin, that looks bad4ss, that's a real manly skin

[b]
(20-02-2012 05:29 PM)jjagged писал(а):  I want my MP5 in pink. Battle pink. With rainbows. Please?

plz play with girly stuff later first u really need to finish and launch Profile page Tongue

(02-03-2012 09:18 AM)Diwan писал(а):  So I'm creating something in between, maybe I can get permission to post some in-game sneak peek from the producer later Tongue

Cheers!

isn't ur producer james salt remeber him from BFH, he look so calm and sweet show him this comment and he'll let u post some cool in production work. Smile

Also why this skin which u just released u had many better options i mean this skin is just old elite color with some black touch and skull also i m not sayng this looks bad, only gun this skin looks better on is ump. And please add desert eagle in p4f pistol collections that'll look dank Tongue
also r u guys working on other skins. and last but not least can u seriously do smthng about usas cuz u guys not reacting on well known topic will make me quit this game and switch to ghost recon online and u guys do knw that its in CB Phase 2 ryt, i hope u'll do smthng about it thnx and bye

[Изображение: SazerTarious.png]

Click Here For MIAClan.net Recruiting Thread
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 21-03-2012 в 01:23 AM, отредактировал пользователь SazerTarious.)
21-03-2012, 01:47 AM | Сообщение: #228
Не на форуме skycommando1 
suppressors for the win
21-03-2012, 05:34 PM | Сообщение: #229
Не на форуме [OG]Darkness 
Diwan

I was wondering... You are doing some amazing work and i would love to gat my soldier an epic weapon skin. But are you not dissapointed by them beeing in th supply drops? im sure you would see the skins in game a lot more if they were to be bought in store... you did al this great work to let it turn out this way?

And... a skin should be able to bit every weapon, are you looking into that?

Get well soon!
Darkness

Join the Old Guys (18+)

[Изображение: darkog.png]

" I beseech thee, shed thy beauty"
21-03-2012, 06:44 PM | Сообщение: #230
Не на форуме 0utburst 
@Diwan: Why did you make the SCAR-L's skin first? The first batch of elite weapons released were the AUG, M95, UMP-45 and the SAW. No love for the AUG? :'(

The SCAR-L came out along with the MG36, M14 (or SVU-A) and the MP5 if I remember it correctly.

@EAsy on our Legacy Weapons/Attachments:
NERF for the sake of balance is ACCEPTABLE. REMOVAL without proper replacements or refund is NOT!

Meanwhile, I am having so much fun playing Ghost Recon Online. Tongue
21-03-2012, 06:49 PM | Сообщение: #231
Не на форуме Chang 
@Taxman, Darkness, Outburst & anyone else who is wondering the same thing :

The below is taken from a PM conversation I had with Diwan the day the preview images were released:

Chang писал(а):-snip-
will the new skins be purchasable for all primaries, or just a selection? I'd really like it for my XM8c.

Diwan писал(а):Unfortunately this first batch comes out just for these 4 weapons first. Hopefully I will the get green light to do for another batch soon, but as always I will keep you guys posted on the thread.

Chang писал(а):Oh, that's a shame, I don't actually own any of the four weapons so I'll be missing out. Still, it makes sense that the producer will want to gauge how well the skin sells for those weapons first, before deciding whether to put you to work making more.
Well, if the players like them and the order comes through to expand the range, you have my vote for the XM8c Wink

Diwan писал(а):Yup that's pretty much how it works around here. I will have Xm8 in mind Smile

[Изображение: c64_burger_zps03fcba5b.png]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 21-03-2012 в 06:53 PM, отредактировал пользователь Chang.)
21-03-2012, 07:16 PM | Сообщение: #232
На форуме 303ConArtist 
@Diwan

Are there any plans on skins for defaults? Many would love to see something new on them, including me.

21-03-2012, 08:11 PM | Сообщение: #233
Не на форуме 0utburst 
@Chang: My point in my post is it should have been the AUG instead of the SCAR since those were the the first batch of weapons sold about a year ago. Big Grin The SCAR-L batch came after the Holosight/Enhanced Scope Batch. It isn't a big deal but... Sad

NERF for the sake of balance is ACCEPTABLE. REMOVAL without proper replacements or refund is NOT!

21-03-2012, 08:18 PM | Сообщение: #234
Не на форуме BuckTester 
(21-03-2012 08:11 PM)Outburst писал(а):  @Chang: My point in my post is it should have been the AUG instead of the SCAR since those were the the first batch of weapons sold about a year ago. Big Grin The SCAR-L batch came after the Holosight/Enhanced Scope Batch. It isn't a big deal but... Sad

It is probably based on popularity rather than chronology.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Изображение: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
21-03-2012, 08:21 PM | Сообщение: #235
Не на форуме ay.j.eng 
(21-03-2012 08:11 PM)Outburst писал(а):  @Chang: My point in my post is it should have been the AUG instead of the SCAR since those were the the first batch of weapons sold about a year ago. Big Grin The SCAR-L batch came after the Holosight/Enhanced Scope Batch. It isn't a big deal but... Sad

SCAR-L, SAW and M95 were the most popular choice in the "What's your favourite XX-class weapon" poll that VitalBullet posted some months ago. That's probably why the new skins were released for these weapons first.. UMP was #3 though...

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 21-03-2012 в 08:21 PM, отредактировал пользователь ay.j.eng.)
21-03-2012, 08:29 PM | Сообщение: #236
Не на форуме 0utburst 
(21-03-2012 08:18 PM)BuckRaven писал(а):  

It is probably based on popularity rather than chronology.

Yep that's what I thought but the MP5 is more popular than the UMP. Probably there are more UMP45 sold before and/or after the "Black December"* update since the UMP45 has the same recoil and is the cheaper version of the MP5.

EDIT: reply also applies to ay.jeng.

*Chang's

Meanwhile, I am having so much fun playing Ghost Recon Online. Tongue (Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 21-03-2012 в 08:31 PM, отредактировал пользователь 0utburst.)
21-03-2012, 11:26 PM | Сообщение: #237
Не на форуме Diwan  Go to next Official Response...
Hello guys, so I'm back from the illness and...OMG whats going on here?! Ugh...here we go!

(21-03-2012 04:12 PM)ShureSh0t писал(а):  I'm sorry but these skins are just a bad joke.

You spend all this time making them, there's a lot of pooha announcing them, and then it turns out you can only use them on 1 weapon in each class?? I mean once you have the skins, how much work can it be to tweak them a bit so they work for every gun in it's class? 1 day?

I don't know where you get your time estimates from, but there is no such thing as tweaking skins a bit to fit all weapons in 1 day. Every weapon is uniquely build and therefore needs to be worked on individually to make them work and that my friend takes longer than 1 day on each weapon.

I understand people are upset over a couple things, first there are only 4 skins available to you. Secondly they are in the supply drop. Lastly you wish that the desert attachments would work on all weapons.

First, the reason we picked these 4 weapons was actually because of popularity, majority of users have these 4, when it came to the SMG they where all pretty even except the mp5 was a little bit more popular but I made that call and decided to do the UMP45 instead. (isn't she sexy?) Wink Why only 4? Well to give the most simplest answer, we don't want to blow ourselves out to space (The wacky Heroes do!). Remember back when we used to release 4 weapons each batch? Yeah, bugs appear, stuff has to be fixed and so on and on. So imagine if we release over 40 new skins at once. This is just some insight for those of you that think "hey its just that simple!". Its not.

Second, I'm not involved with the store management. I create the art, if you have any serious issues I urge you to contact them and explain your situation. Its not the best answer I know, but that's all I'm capable of giving you.

Third, last I heard was that those desert attachment are going to work for every weapon in that class. So if you got the UMP45 with desert holosight it should work on all your SMG's. Is that not the case? I will check with the team about this.

Lastly, I wan't to thank those of you that liked the skins and I appreciate the kinds words. Those of you that are not so happy, I still thank you, because you show that you care at least Wink

Please stay on topic for this thread http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=68851, Thank you!

21-03-2012, 11:49 PM | Сообщение: #238
Не на форуме 0utburst 
Yes we like the UMP45 a lot (except the skull for me). Good call! And I never like the MP5's design and feel. I was about to buy the UMP45 but, that PP19 stats looks better on paper. Let's wait and see.

21-03-2012, 11:53 PM | Сообщение: #239
Не на форуме BuckTester 
(21-03-2012 11:26 PM)Diwan писал(а):  Hello guys, so I'm back from the illness and...OMG whats going on here?! Ugh...here we go!
-snip-
Please stay on topic for this thread http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=68851, Thank you!

Welcome back and great post!

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Изображение: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
22-03-2012, 12:33 AM | Сообщение: #240
Не на форуме BoomStick. 
What about veteran skins for all guns? I'd really like to see those.

[Изображение: sig2.png]

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.