Здравствуйте, Гость!

28-03-2012, 08:32 AM | Сообщение: #341
Не на форуме ETA.Oneal 
(28-03-2012 08:06 AM)JLTV2010 писал(а):  DANG!! Looks like we have a Problem on TS3, Im trying to connect to the IP Server, Seems like it can't I'm fixing ASAP.

I think your not Renting some Server.,
instead of making your own TS3 Server.

28-03-2012, 11:26 AM | Сообщение: #342
Не на форуме JP_YAMATO 
We got server went down 4.5hr inspite of new physical machine.
And i3D said to me that keep server went down to try to find the cause of this issue.

Please mind.

28-03-2012, 11:45 AM | Сообщение: #343
Не на форуме Herowinb 
(28-03-2012 06:27 AM)Healin4ev3r писал(а):  
(28-03-2012 06:27 AM)Herowinb писал(а):  
(28-03-2012 04:53 AM)Healin4ev3r писал(а):  blah blah blah blah

Who can count 5 sec when they respawn when you flying (MY GOD Dodgy) ???? Anti tank rocket is power, i shoot who over 5 sec after they respawn (and they taging my Heli or lock targets by RPG) and someone near that die (not enough 5 sec). And "deploy in base in almost unavailable due to laggy customization loading" is happen when starting round, but when enemy have only 1 flag, that much be mid round, and they have been killed many time (3 time can load all customization). So, who can define what is "heli camping" most accurate ??? Wink
Maybe i need record a video when i use heli, and you will know what i do. LOL

yea, but one fact, is that flying around enemy's base and rack up kills by spawncamping takes no skill, and it's extremely annoying in DV ( map without AA ). Also there's a bug that make RPG launcher miss the tagged heli most of the time ( just fly side-by-side instead of hitting the traced heli ). In DV, an attack heli is equal to a Deathstar ( ever watched Star Wars ? ) with hellifire missile deals huge damage to infantry and vehicles ( equal to pre-nerf RPG booster ) and reload fastly. Says if we forbid the use of semi-auto shotguns and grenade booster, why can't we prevent the abuse of attack helis on that map, at least until EAsy find a way to balance it ?

Realy ? I realy scare RPG, 1 hit can take 300-400 hp and RPG boosted (i think have 4 guys using in sever) can take 600hp 1 hit. I alway shoot down by RPG if have that guys. And if you talk RPG miss tagged heli, that is nub engineer -_- they dont have skills use RPG to shoot heli
1 Shoot of ACP can make 60 dmg and total is 60x6 = 360. ACP can easy shoot heli in medium range. ACP reload is 3 sec. So in 10sec (if heli driver havent skills move, maybe me, LOL) 1 ACP can shoot down 1 heli. If have 2 ACP shoot heli, heli cant fly more. And have 2 ACP in base, 1 ACP in each flag. That nothing if 1 tank shoot heli, 500 HP 1 hit (RU is easy to use tank shoot). So i think if have AA in this map, need Jet in this map too. LOL
And trick to use ACP is, take ACP and go to lake, heli cant see in radar IFF. Remeber, if something fly, it can be shooted easy.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 28-03-2012 в 11:46 AM, отредактировал пользователь Herowinb.)
28-03-2012, 10:41 PM | Сообщение: #344
Не на форуме JLTV2010 
BTW As soon as possible for me (LOL), could you ban the XM25 Airburst Grenade Launcher. Many people is Spamming that gun especially at non-vehicle maps like Basra.

28-03-2012, 10:49 PM | Сообщение: #345
Не на форуме motigoldfish 
We kick for spamming that..
I think it gets annoying only when its spammed

[Изображение: b72cc27a.png]
29-03-2012, 04:08 PM | Сообщение: #346
Не на форуме Herowinb 
(28-03-2012 10:41 PM)JLTV2010 писал(а):  BTW As soon as possible for me (LOL), could you ban the XM25 Airburst Grenade Launcher. Many people is Spamming that gun especially at non-vehicle maps like Basra.

Not only non-vehicle map, they spam in Karkand and Mashtuur too
29-03-2012, 10:46 PM | Сообщение: #347
Не на форуме Ezhole 
(29-03-2012 04:08 PM)Herowinb писал(а):  
(28-03-2012 10:41 PM)JLTV2010 писал(а):  BTW As soon as possible for me (LOL), could you ban the XM25 Airburst Grenade Launcher. Many people is Spamming that gun especially at non-vehicle maps like Basra.

yea its kinda annoying , almost as annoying as when hero spams boosted rpg on human players when he cant spawn kill with heli/jets !!!
30-03-2012, 02:15 AM | Сообщение: #348
Не на форуме KittyKiller1 
(29-03-2012 10:46 PM)Ezhole писал(а):  

yea its kinda annoying , almost as annoying as when hero spams boosted rpg on human players when he cant spawn kill with heli/jets !!!

for me.....rpg kill on human only justified if the enemy is very far from me

30-03-2012, 06:21 AM | Сообщение: #349
Не на форуме Herowinb 
(29-03-2012 10:46 PM)Ezhole писал(а):  

Lmao, spam RPG boosted ? That can kill HUMAN when this direct shoot to human (shoot to body). If RPG non-boosted, RPG can kill HUMAN if direct shoot too.
Remeber that, plz.If you wanna become like me, creat a engineer, buy RPG boosted (only 400credit) then train shoot RPG to HUMAN. YOU WILL KNOW THAT IS NOT EASY EVER. I miss many time, and now I HAVE SKILLS USE RPG
And i have 870 combat, i use RPG when i think i can direct shoot, because 870 combat better RPG. LOL
I CAN USE JET IF I WANNA (my recon maxed level and i not want train it more), I DONT USE THAT BECAUSE MY ENGINEER NOT HAVE ENOUGH TRAINING POINT FOR TREE TECH JET. ( not enough for Adv radar IFF)

LOLOLOLOL

@kitty: RPG can use best when shoot human in Close range or medium range (under 50m).
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 30-03-2012 в 06:33 AM, отредактировал пользователь Herowinb.)
30-03-2012, 06:26 AM | Сообщение: #350
Не на форуме Healin4ev3r 
^ correct. RPG can kill full-HP infantry in 1 direct hit. Herowinb must have eaten a lot of RPGs from me /trollface

[Изображение: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
30-03-2012, 12:47 PM | Сообщение: #351
Не на форуме saiphun987 
umm Excuse me? am join from Thailand to Yamato servers and i got kicked many time for ping? JPN not kicking high ping? hmmmm.... my ping is high but am play softly head shot everyone easily with no lag but am very dissapoint by Kicking high ping..
30-03-2012, 12:51 PM | Сообщение: #352
Не на форуме Healin4ev3r 
(30-03-2012 12:47 PM)saiphun987 писал(а):  umm Excuse me? am join from Thailand to Yamato servers and i got kicked many time for ping? JPN not kicking high ping? hmmmm.... my ping is high but am play softly head shot everyone easily with no lag but am very dissapoint by Kicking high ping..

* [JPN]Yamato does kick players with high ping. If your ping is high but not always high ( you can still get headshots ), then your internet connection seems to be unstable Wink Have you tried to turn off other programs that also connect to the internet while you play?

Honey Badger
PTFO
31-03-2012, 05:33 AM | Сообщение: #353
Не на форуме JP_YAMATO 
I saw many people using suicide glitch.
I don't think it is fair.

So I'll send PM all-admins tonight.

31-03-2012, 06:14 AM | Сообщение: #354
Не на форуме Healin4ev3r 
(31-03-2012 05:33 AM)JP_YAMATO писал(а):  I saw many people using suicide glitch.

It's an in-game function, not a glitch. It was built to be so. Why don't everyone just accept that fact instead of complaining about it 24/7 Dodgy Huh

There are a lot of explainations, but here's the best I found . The bold parts are mine :

(09-01-2012 11:53 PM)perfected2kill писал(а):  [snip] the respawn time ( during closed beta phase ) was originally 5 sec but after medics got their shock paddles everyone complained that they did not have enough time to revive players ( this was true, even I myself complained about it ), so the dev's increased the time from 5 to 10 seconds to give medics more time to revive down team mates but still allowed players to spawn back faster if they choose.

Secondly, you are not dying twice, only once since when you are shot down (what most players call dead or killed) you are actually man down,badly injured or combat ineffective (pick one).This is why medics can bring you back to life and why DMT ( in-game skill named Dead Man's Trigger : drop a grenade on your corpse after you're dead ) is not triggered until the countdown finishes.

Or until you suicide and speed up the timer to drop DMT faster, this is also the reason why players who choose to suicide can not be revived by medics because you are officially dead.

The reason why people complained, was because they haven't been here long enough to understand the whole story.

Honey Badger
PTFO
31-03-2012, 06:29 AM | Сообщение: #355
Не на форуме JP_YAMATO 
(31-03-2012 06:14 AM)Healin4ev3r писал(а):  
(31-03-2012 05:33 AM)JP_YAMATO писал(а):  I saw many people using suicide glitch.

It's an in-game function, not a glitch. It was built to be so. Why don't everyone just accept that fact instead of complaining about it 24/7 Dodgy Huh

There are a lot of explainations, but here's the best I found . The bold parts are mine :

Server haves respawn time setting. (default is 10(sec) and it can't change)
It is not ingame function.

Why you think that you need suicide in spite of you were killed.
And it effects abusing deadman's trigger.

31-03-2012, 08:17 AM | Сообщение: #356
Не на форуме Herowinb 
I kicked with reason Heli-camp. So what i did ? I cover my team in A,B,D and final i only shot 1 turn C because in this have many RPG and 1 guy JP have RPG boosted. After go in C i go back base to repair then go A, B, D and C. If i heli camp, i only shoot in C not cover 3 flag A,B,D. And if i heli camp no enemy in C alive. I have high point because i kill enemy (alot vehicle) in D and B that better point if i only kill human. Dont MAD when u died by my heli.
Ask my team before you kick me, what i did with my team, cover or only kill enemy in 1 flag.
Make this map again, i will rec a video, that will show all i did with heli.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 31-03-2012 в 08:26 AM, отредактировал пользователь Herowinb.)
31-03-2012, 09:33 AM | Сообщение: #357
Не на форуме Healin4ev3r 
(31-03-2012 06:29 AM)JP_YAMATO писал(а):  

To get 5 seconds faster respawn time ( but this will desable my chance to get revived by a medic ). My point of view is here : http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid733685 . Why is it unfair when everyone can use it? It has been so for 1 and a half year Confused

Anyway I haven't seen anyone abuse DMT ( it's a tier3 skill that is mostly used to "get revenge to the camper/killer!" to surprise him/her ) with it in the server ( well you can use suicide button to trigger it, but how can you abuse it with just 1 try per life ? ). There aren't much players who use DMT in the server, too ( only kittykiller and 1 or 2 other players use it Rolleyes ).

BTW what channels do you want to see in a Teamspeak server?

Honey Badger
PTFO
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 31-03-2012 в 09:34 AM, отредактировал пользователь Healin4ev3r.)
31-03-2012, 09:43 AM | Сообщение: #358
Не на форуме JLTV2010 
(31-03-2012 09:33 AM)Healin4ev3r писал(а):  
(31-03-2012 06:29 AM)JP_YAMATO писал(а):  

To get 5 seconds faster respawn time ( but this will desable my chance to get revived by a medic ). My point of view is here : http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid733685 . Why is it unfair when everyone can use it? It has been so for 1 and a half year Confused

Anyway I haven't seen anyone abuse DMT ( it's a tier3 skill that is mostly used to "get revenge to the camper/killer!" to surprise him/her ) with it in the server ( well you can use suicide button to trigger it, but how can you abuse it with just 1 try per life ? ). There aren't much players who use DMT in the server, too ( only kittykiller and 1 or 2 other players use it Rolleyes ).

BTW what channels do you want to see in a Teamspeak server?

Hey take a alook at this screenshot I made for TS3 server. But it's unstable so my TS3 server is CRAPPED Now so Healing will you make it.

[Изображение: t4vhww.png]

31-03-2012, 09:45 AM | Сообщение: #359
Не на форуме Healin4ev3r 
^ can you give me the IP and password of your server? I could come over and check.

Honey Badger
PTFO
31-03-2012, 09:57 AM | Сообщение: #360
Не на форуме JLTV2010 
(31-03-2012 09:45 AM)Healin4ev3r писал(а):  ^ can you give me the IP and password of your server? I could come over and check.

As I Said it's "SCRAPPED" means don't work anymore. I Tried connecting but "FAIL" here is the IP if you want to try. 112.201.99.206

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 31-03-2012 в 09:58 AM, отредактировал пользователь JLTV2010.)

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.