Здравствуйте, Гость!

19-02-2012, 11:11 PM | Сообщение: #81
Не на форуме Cheezy.Badger 
[Изображение: lolsandia.jpg]

The only thing that EAsy must do to helis is to fix the goddamn MIL hellfire, i hate tickling APCs and tanks.
20-02-2012, 02:04 AM | Сообщение: #82
Не на форуме Tempo_Rarity 
A really good attack chopper pilot ALWAYS meets my really good APC cannon fire . They laugh at my +81 per hit damage (x5= +405 damage) but nearly always turn tail when the +300 TOW slams them .
Simply said ; quoting Agent Smith here ; they see 'inevitability' coming .
Even more true if they don't turn but keep coming ...

Always shoot a few rounds at a chopper (any class soldier) ; your one single bullet could score you the kill(s) ...

Wise Man Say : Don't Shoot Mouth Off Unless Brain Loaded
Tempo_Rarity - R . . . HeadFood - M . . . /. . . Squeamish - A . . . Hammerfix - E
20-02-2012, 03:16 AM | Сообщение: #83
Не на форуме Nobody22 
(18-02-2012 07:51 AM)Killbot.exe писал(а):  
(18-02-2012 07:16 AM)Nobody22 писал(а):  air monkeys have no balls
get on the ground and I'll blast your face
COWARDS
BRING IT

You're probably the kind of person who complains about helis but sits in tanks every chance you get, no?

Not at all-I'm running and blasting with my scar from A to D
IDIOT
20-02-2012, 03:29 AM | Сообщение: #84
Не на форуме [l3E7]DMedic 
(20-02-2012 03:16 AM)Nobody22 писал(а):  
COWARDS
BRING IT

You're probably the kind of person who complains about helis but sits in tanks every chance you get, no?

IDIOT

What's wrong with using air? If you can't shoot us down then you are doing it wrong, or just plain suck. You guys have AAs, TOWs, Tanks, APCs, RPGs, Snipers, and we have to deal with difficult controls, controls that take more hand-eye coordination and LOADS of practice to master then infantry, yet you can't shoot us down?

Mind you I'm a jet piliot and not a helicopter one, but still...seriously?

[Изображение: Air_Force_Materiel_Command.png]
Want to dominate the skies? Just invite me to your clan, and watch the skills go into action.
20-02-2012, 04:02 AM | Сообщение: #85
Не на форуме mrpyo 
(20-02-2012 03:29 AM)[l3E7]DMedic писал(а):  
COWARDS
BRING IT

IDIOT

What's wrong with using air? If you can't shoot us down then you are doing it wrong, or just plain suck. You guys have AAs, TOWs, Tanks, APCs, RPGs, Snipers, and we have to deal with difficult controls, controls that take more hand-eye coordination and LOADS of practice to master then infantry, yet you can't shoot us down?

Helis are a lot easier to control than jets, also if you compare jets and attack choppers firepower, jets pretty much suck.
With choppers it's not about how you fly but where you fly, you have to know maps (mountains, buildings, other covers) really well, but even if you know all this, if enemy team does good job you are soon dead and you can do nothing about it.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 20-02-2012 в 04:03 AM, отредактировал пользователь mrpyo.)
20-02-2012, 04:07 AM | Сообщение: #86
(20-02-2012 04:02 AM)mrpyo писал(а):  
COWARDS
BRING IT

IDIOT

Helis are a lot easier to control than jets, also if you compare jets and attack choppers firepower, jets pretty much suck.
With choppers it's not about how you fly but where you fly, you have to know maps (mountains, buildings, other covers) really well, but even if you know all this, if enemy team does good job you are soon dead and you can do nothing about it.

1. Jets are easier to control than Helis IMO.
2. I get more points/kills and less deaths then even the best heli pilots (after looking at AMMO videos I have even beaten a few of his best games)
3. If you can't fly you can't know where to fly and vice versa.
4. Considering I have yet to be killed by another jet pilot and can't say much on this I say this is only half truth. That, or I have never met a good team T_T

Want to dominate the skies? Just invite me to your clan, and watch the skills go into action.
20-02-2012, 04:30 AM | Сообщение: #87
Не на форуме MadHaTT3R 
COWARDS
BRING IT

IDIOT

While I generally don't worry about choppers, you hear them coming you find cover. However as a serious infantry player, I find them a bit much at times and seeing how they are used in general makes your argument moot. If they (you) used them against armor for the most part, it would be one thing. They (you) do not generally use them for this purpose. In fact I see 90% of the time, them (you) simply passing over a base getting easy strafe and run kills, knowing nothing down there can take you out.

If it were as "hard", as you attempt to make it. You would be less inclined and would surely get fewer kills. The AA is iffy and no small arms fire will get you before you can fly away (save the occasional lucky shot). Yes it takes some skill to learn to fly, but that shouldn't be license for the player to have the kind of splash damage that you get when flying. Add in the radar and anyone on foot is toast, even with decent cover.

You feel free to feel like a pro, though we both know your just taking advantage of an OP weapon...like the USAS only at least you need a little skill. If your simply taking out armor and opposing air weapons, then good on you. If your 50 and 0 and you spent the round strafing C on Dragon, no respect there.
20-02-2012, 04:32 AM | Сообщение: #88
Не на форуме Yastiandrie 
Shoot the pilot..problem solved

20-02-2012, 04:43 AM | Сообщение: #89
(20-02-2012 04:30 AM)MadHaTT3R писал(а):  While I generally don't worry about choppers, you hear them coming you find cover. However as a serious infantry player, I find them a bit much at times and seeing how they are used in general makes your argument moot. If they (you) used them against armor for the most part, it would be one thing. They (you) do not generally use them for this purpose. In fact I see 90% of the time, them (you) simply passing over a base getting easy strafe and run kills, knowing nothing down there can take you out.

When you refer to them do you mean helicopter pilots or jet pilots?

(20-02-2012 04:30 AM)MadHaTT3R писал(а):  If it were as "hard", as you attempt to make it. You would be less inclined and would surely get fewer kills. The AA is iffy and no small arms fire will get you before you can fly away (save the occasional lucky shot). Yes it takes some skill to learn to fly, but that shouldn't be license for the player to have the kind of splash damage that you get when flying. Add in the radar and anyone on foot is toast, even with decent cover.

As a jet pilot I find the AAs overpowered and for helis I find them underpowered. An AA can take out a jet in 2 hits and can bring it down to 100 health with 1, I'm sorry, but that's overpowered, however, for helis it takes I think 5-6 hits? That's underpowered and needs changing. And I do agree that the splash damage on the HELL-FIRE MISSILES are overpowered.

(20-02-2012 04:30 AM)MadHaTT3R писал(а):  You feel free to feel like a pro, though we both know your just taking advantage of an OP weapon...like the USAS only at least you need a little skill. If your simply taking out armor and opposing air weapons, then good on you. If your 50 and 0 and you spent the round strafing C on Dragon, no respect there.

I never play infantry, never use USAS, I get more kills and less deaths and more points than anyone in the same 90% of the time (the 10% is when I don't get the jet or I join late)

And I can't play Dragon...NO JETS! Big Grin

Personal Note to Self:
Need signature to say I am a jet pilot so people don't confuse me on being infantry or chopper.

20-02-2012, 04:48 AM | Сообщение: #90
Не на форуме mrpyo 
"The AA is iffy"

Stingers are awesome, you just need to know how to use them...
Also there are not overpowered against jets. Jets are so fast you can easily run away from them.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 20-02-2012 в 04:53 AM, отредактировал пользователь mrpyo.)
20-02-2012, 06:35 AM | Сообщение: #91
Не на форуме SirSniper 
@[l3E7]DMedic:
I'm sorry what?
I'm a mediocre jet pilot but AAs are my best friends when i'm in jet O.o' .
20-02-2012, 07:35 AM | Сообщение: #92
Не на форуме MadHaTT3R 
(19-02-2012 05:56 PM)[l3E7]DMedic писал(а):  Learn to counter them? Play on infantry? Stop sucking at the game?

These are your best solutions. The last one if the one you need work on.

LMAO, sucking at the game!! I hardly suck at the game and you know your full of it. You like the chopper because YOU KNOW your relatively safe in it. Your the one who don't play the game. You fly around and kill infantry and get a big swelled head to match the BS your pulling off.

3 rounds tonight, see Heli's with 40-0 scores, dozens of people shooting at them and everyone working to get em down, guy gets low on health, flies away and heals, rinse repeat. You know its pathetic, thats why you use the lame "learn to play". There is no balance or 16 enemies shooting would take you down and you know it.

You come on down to my ground and we'll see who is actually good and who just uses an OP weapon to look that way.
20-02-2012, 03:42 PM | Сообщение: #93
(20-02-2012 06:35 AM)SirSniper писал(а):  @[l3E7]DMedic:
I'm sorry what?
I'm a mediocre jet pilot but AAs are my best friends when i'm in jet O.o' .

I know right, easy kills, but when you have all 3 (A, B, and D) manned....Dodgy

(20-02-2012 07:35 AM)MadHaTT3R писал(а):  
(19-02-2012 05:56 PM)[l3E7]DMedic писал(а):  Learn to counter them? Play on infantry? Stop sucking at the game?

These are your best solutions. The last one if the one you need work on.

LMAO, sucking at the game!! I hardly suck at the game and you know your full of it. You like the chopper because YOU KNOW your relatively safe in it. Your the one who don't play the game. You fly around and kill infantry and get a big swelled head to match the BS your pulling off.

3 rounds tonight, see Heli's with 40-0 scores, dozens of people shooting at them and everyone working to get em down, guy gets low on health, flies away and heals, rinse repeat. You know its pathetic, thats why you use the lame "learn to play". There is no balance or 16 enemies shooting would take you down and you know it.

You come on down to my ground and we'll see who is actually good and who just uses an OP weapon to look that way.

Considering I only read the first paragraph I can tell you didn't read my other posts saying that I am a jet pilot NOT a helicopter one. So with that in mind I can tell that you are just a fail troll. Waiting for a real response.

21-02-2012, 09:32 AM | Сообщение: #94
Не на форуме SScham 
and den get rid of dat nasty soldeers on dose mapz, dem killin me everytaim! can't plant me flowerz on the oman fields.

[Изображение: bf3.png]
21-02-2012, 04:28 PM | Сообщение: #95
Не на форуме xprivatexdude 
They dont need to remove Heli's people just need to get the skill to deal with them

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.