Здравствуйте, Гость!

01-02-2012, 06:39 AM | Сообщение: #41
Не на форуме AbdulEllahib 
/sign
Great Idea, now snipers are like in real life almost as they dont get picked out easily anymore.

[Изображение: signaturebfp4f.png]

02-02-2012, 01:16 AM | Сообщение: #42
Не на форуме Chuck.N0rris 
No, i will see where my killer is up to after my death to start chainkilling him emediatly.
Please dont change more things in this game!
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 02-02-2012 в 01:17 AM, отредактировал пользователь Chuck.N0rris.)
07-02-2012, 06:50 AM | Сообщение: #43
Не на форуме 64ozHaterade 
Perhaps change the Kill-Cam to show them in 1st person view instead, and for a shorter period of time. Either way it lags on Kill-Cam and the 3rd person view of them is a dead give away.

/sign.

10-02-2012, 12:23 AM | Сообщение: #44
Не на форуме mr.tunami 
(18-01-2012 05:58 AM)Dimitripetrenko1 писал(а):  Actually what i was thinking is doing a rewind of how the enemy killed u.

/sign

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xm72-HcsAR8/Ty.../memes.jpg
mad?
10-02-2012, 07:12 AM | Сообщение: #45
Не на форуме PhantomShadow 
(17-01-2012 11:20 PM)RagedDrew писал(а):  What the... Leave the kill cam as it is, if you guys can't handle the dude you've just killed coming after you, go play something else or don't be so predicable, head in the opposite direction then change direction again after 10 seconds, it's not that hard.

It's time you lot manned up and grew a pair.

I agree totally

[Изображение: BFsignature-1.jpg]

Cheating/glitching is for the weak and pathetic, the strong use skill
10-02-2012, 08:01 AM | Сообщение: #46
Не на форуме luigi100 

My youtube channel
10-02-2012, 05:44 PM | Сообщение: #47
Не на форуме felixfj007 
/sign

[Изображение: 3ohe.jpg]

felixfj007's posts: click the picture to see all his posts.
15-02-2012, 06:07 PM | Сообщение: #48
Не на форуме xprivatexdude 
/sign
But maybe instead of following around the guy that killed you who could follow around one of your teamates kinda of like in Battlefront 2 because then you can see were a lot of the fighting is going on

15-02-2012, 06:27 PM | Сообщение: #49
Не на форуме ClessAlvein 
/sign

[Изображение: Untitled-2.jpg]
15-02-2012, 06:38 PM | Сообщение: #50
Не на форуме Heat76 
Killcam is good for the gameplay, u have the change your position after killing a enemy. It just prevents "real camping", camping now is more "defending" a position.

edit ... and nobody can take a look at my cool outfit Big Grin

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 15-02-2012 в 06:41 PM, отредактировал пользователь Heat76.)
15-02-2012, 09:48 PM | Сообщение: #51
Не на форуме GingrAle 
(15-02-2012 06:38 PM)Heat76 писал(а):  Killcam is good for the gameplay, u have the change your position after killing a enemy. It just prevents "real camping", camping now is more "defending" a position.

edit ... and nobody can take a look at my cool outfit Big Grin

The killcam, in its current state is has the same effect for campers as for people who flank and advance, as it follows the person the whole time. Honestly most of the time when I get the vengeance bonus its because it was practically handed to me by the killcam. The way the OP has proposed allows one to still root out campers with relative ease, but does not compromise players who are mobile.
15-02-2012, 10:34 PM | Сообщение: #52
Не на форуме kejtyzicx 
Thought this was a great suggestion until I read ShureSh0t's comments. I agree, this should probably stay as it is.
17-02-2012, 08:35 PM | Сообщение: #53
Не на форуме BuckTester 
(15-02-2012 09:48 PM)GingrAle писал(а):  The killcam, in its current state is has the same effect for campers as for people who flank and advance, as it follows the person the whole time. Honestly most of the time when I get the vengeance bonus its because it was practically handed to me by the killcam. The way the OP has proposed allows one to still root out campers with relative ease, but does not compromise players who are mobile.

That's my point exactly..

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Изображение: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
27-02-2012, 07:27 AM | Сообщение: #54
Не на форуме neoblack0 
earlier a sniper killed me in oma on top of a huge building,so i climbed up,jumped over his claymore and stuck with a knife...good times
27-02-2012, 02:17 PM | Сообщение: #55
Не на форуме CropedFrag 
(22-01-2012 04:33 PM)quangb001 писал(а):  
(16-01-2012 10:04 AM)CropedFrag писал(а):  I had another idea, and it's probably more light and simple to implement.

The killcam is still important to snuff out campers Smile but for campers, I don't think it needs to be focused on the killer the whole 10 seconds until we respawn. It's also pretty annoying knowing that despite how much you move after you kill an enemy, he will always have a strong chance bo be able to chase you off when he respawns, after all, not only he see's you the whole time until he respawns, but also the killer's name will be displayed for a small time after respawn, givving him feedback of the killer's position, even after respawn.

This could be solved by simply showing the killer's killcam for only 2/3 seconds, and then switch back to the dead corpse for the rest of the 5/6 seconds.
It would be something like:

-After death: 2 seconds for dying animation;
-Then: 3 seconds for killcam;
-Finally: the last 5 seconds from the dead corpse perspective (cool to watch a medic trying to revive you Big Grin, or the rest of your squad getting slaughtered Smile);
-10 seconds total.

This solution would not be that convenient at all for recons though. I mean, the bullet trail already gives them a hard time. No wonder Assault units could chase them off so EAsly. The ARs accuracy was not the only problem. So, zooming on the face like ShadyTex said, or somehow reducing the area of the killcam like buck suggests would also help.

In anycase, the killcam needs to change a bit, to stop showing enemy location totally until the end, or completely.
/Sign

absolutely love that idea. but it will make it harder for people to seek vengeance

Lool people have plenty of opportunities to get their revenge even without killcam Tongue
27-02-2012, 08:11 PM | Сообщение: #56
Не на форуме Dleet3D 
\sign
01-03-2012, 03:59 AM | Сообщение: #57
Не на форуме AgentBavdek 
/sign

[Изображение: StandishSIGGY.jpg]
05-03-2012, 12:27 PM | Сообщение: #58
Не на форуме Zeitman 
Agreed on this one.
But I think the Kill-Cam should be a replay from the person who killed you POV.

[Изображение: sig_zeitman_cobra4.png]
This sig is a work in progress
08-03-2012, 03:27 PM | Сообщение: #59
Не на форуме ~PipooH~ 
I agree on this, Kill cam destroy everything of planning a tactic assault. once u kill some1 he easy can see where u go and what ur next plan is.
I would say only show ur corpse on kill-cam for 3s and after that give us the oppertunity to select a spawn point that we control. this way u still can track the enemy for a short time and prepair yourself for your revange.
On this way you also can see if there is a medic nearby that might revive u. Most of times i get revived and i'm not ready yet to go in battle because i was not aware i would get revived in the first place.
10-03-2012, 03:45 AM | Сообщение: #60
Не на форуме DaDawgie 
(20-01-2012 06:46 PM)Kyrrae писал(а):  since i am a recon this really helps me

Me too!
/sign

[Изображение: p4f_banner.jpg]

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.