Здравствуйте, Гость!

06-01-2012, 01:14 PM | Сообщение: #6141
Не на форуме THEONERUSSIAN 
itd be funny if the knives ingame wer replaced with letter openers +3

[Изображение: image.php?u=45757614000&type=sig...1340819320]
06-01-2012, 01:33 PM | Сообщение: #6142
Не на форуме Randaletto 
I try to imagine what Corroded would say when they would buy an expensive Dean-Guitar which after a month suddenly turns into a banjo...but with +3 strings

http://www.myspace.com/corrodedsweden/mu...t-48996466
06-01-2012, 01:42 PM | Сообщение: #6143
Не на форуме Gorodish 
I wonder how the development, marketing and finance Weenies responisbile for this design abortion and Customer account rip-off would react if they had their pay checks reduced by 60%, and it was presented as '+3 Feature & Benefit Pay Enhancement'.

Dodgy
06-01-2012, 01:48 PM | Сообщение: #6144
Не на форуме WillemVanOranje
(06-01-2012 01:42 PM)Gorodish писал(а):  I wonder how the development, marketing and finance Weenies responisbile for this design abortion and Customer account rip-off would react if they had their pay checks reduced by 60%, and it was presented as '+3 Feature & Benefit Pay Enhancement'.

Dodgy
+3!Smile
06-01-2012, 02:14 PM | Сообщение: #6145
Не на форуме Wixx 
(06-01-2012 01:48 PM)WillemVanOranje писал(а):  
(06-01-2012 01:42 PM)Gorodish писал(а):  I wonder how the development, marketing and finance Weenies responisbile for this design abortion and Customer account rip-off would react if they had their pay checks reduced by 60%, and it was presented as '+3 Feature & Benefit Pay Enhancement'.

Dodgy
+3!Smile

Their income is already pretty low i guess.. that's why the customizing debacle.

[Изображение: wixx_sig.png]
06-01-2012, 02:36 PM | Сообщение: #6146
Не на форуме youwilldie123 
i am not a very good player and with that i am now an unussules boy.please bring it back.make an exeption just for me.i buy battlefunds every month and i cant bring it back.pls

[Изображение: 1265be5d.png]
06-01-2012, 02:41 PM | Сообщение: #6147
Не на форуме psijaka 
(05-01-2012 04:20 PM)Silvanoshi писал(а):  Threads merged.

Thank's for the abundant amount of feedback folks. I know you guys want more of a response on this issue, right now VitalBullet's initial post is it. That may change going forward, but for the time being that's where we're at.

Silvanoshi

Thanks Silvanoshi; good to know that you acknowledge the disquiet that exists as a result of the Dec 20th changes.

But please act soon to address our concerns; it is not too late to save this game (although I suspect it is for many people).

What I suggest EAsy does to improve the gameplay and remove some of the bad feeling that has been created, is:

1/ Enable people who purchased "permanent" guns for Battlefunds prior to the introduction of attachments (Dec 1st If I recall), to have the pick of the new rentable attachments permanently, but to remove the "+3" boost, so that newer players renting attachments can play on level terms.

2/ Buff all of the guns so that, with the appropriate attachments, they approach the level of performance achieved by the pre Dec 1st guns. In particular, buff the recoil; as it stands, the recoil on the new guns is just impossible to control, even when carefully burst firing with the stabilised stock. This just makes the game so frustrating to play.

If you do these things, you will perhaps go some way towards restoring the trust that your most loyal players placed in EAsy, a trust that many feel has been betrayed.

psijaka

[Изображение: davo.jpg]
06-01-2012, 02:47 PM | Сообщение: #6148
Не на форуме ColemanV 
EASY, I know the ball is on your court now, but... Hey, dude... if you letting it lay there, it'll go flat.
So while you pick up that ball, I think its better if I let you know, that you've just made a new customer base for STEAM Big Grin
Since december 20th, I've bought the following games via Steam:
-GRID,
-SkyDrift,
-Rochard (these two are indie games and they are fun xD )
-Metro 2033,
-Left4Dead2,
-Kane&Lynch2
And I have fun with them, especially with K&L2's multi and with L4D2.
I feel I've made a good investment spending my Christmast-gift money there instead of spending another dime on BFP4F.
Now, EAsy do the math! This is all money what you'll never have from me.
(Imagine how many customers of yours did the same? And all that precious money... its gone, you'll never get it Big Grin )
I think I played BFP4F somewhere around Christmas, and I didn't even logged in to Need For Speed World, in this year.
I actually enjoyed that game, but while GRID keeps me happy in the racing, I think I will not get back there neither just because it is an EA online game.
By the way Star Trek Online goes free2play this month, so you guys at EAsy, better get your act together and FAST before paying customers going to have enough of lies and leave for good.
Then you'll have all expenses with no income because you will have only the free players (no offense guys, I've been a free player too Wink ) on the servers.
And paying customers going away does not mean that the trouble would go away aswell.
You still will be held responsible for your actions, misleading, fraud, false advertising, breach of contract and of course the stonewalling act.
As Ray William Johnson used to say:
-Hey, Im just sayin'. Wink

[Изображение: EAfailed.png]

follow on twitter EAsyVsMe @ColemanVirgil andFB
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-01-2012 в 02:51 PM, отредактировал пользователь ColemanV.)
06-01-2012, 02:57 PM | Сообщение: #6149
Не на форуме Septuagint 
Honestly, what kind of company steals from their customers, goes on vacation, ignores the mass rage they started, comes back from a 15 day vacation finally, and then tries to justify their actions?

I would really love to see this company pay a huge fine for their actions, and for them to be used as an example for all free2play games.

[Изображение: signature.png]
06-01-2012, 03:01 PM | Сообщение: #6150
Не на форуме Gorodish 
(06-01-2012 02:41 PM)psijaka писал(а):  Thanks Silvanoshi; good to know that you acknowledge the disquiet that exists as a result of the Dec 20th changes.

Thanks? For what? Acknowledgement? He hasn't acknowledged anything... In fact look at what he has said in the larger context:

(06-01-2012 09:44 AM)Silvanoshi писал(а):  Thank's for the abundant amount of feedback folks.

Feedback? It's not feedback, it's HATE MAIL! He, and the company of which he's an Agent and represents: lied, and stole accounts from paying Customers, they are thieves -- he hasn't acknowledged this...

(06-01-2012 09:44 AM)Silvanoshi писал(а):  I know you guys want more of a response on this issue, right now VitalBullet's initial post is it.

Response? Paying Customers don't want a 'response', they want to do business with honest, accountable people, they don't want what is in essence their accounts they payed for stolen. What if your bank said they were giving you a 'Perferred +3 Customer Account' and was exchaging all your money for 'pretty buttons you'll defiantely like just as much as you can sew them on your clothes'? No?

(06-01-2012 09:44 AM)Silvanoshi писал(а):  That may change going forward, but for the time being that's where we're at.

I guess this is as close as we'll ever get to an acknowledgement, ergo: 'We lied and stole from you, we know you know it; suck it up chumps until you can prove we can't get away with it...'...

(06-01-2012 09:44 AM)Silvanoshi писал(а):  Now where did I put that letter opener for all of my PMs? WELL LETTER OPENER IS IN MY BACK WHERE U PUT IT

This is the kind of abusive swill we have to listen to from an EA Rep we PAY to communicate with? I'd get fired from my job if I talked to Customers that didn't even order from us like that! And if he got a letter opener in his back, it had to be a coworker; the Customers aren't the back stabbing sucmbags here it's the sh*tbag company we bought account based content from that was stolen, by them. In fact we PAID for that letter opener -- how icky and rightous can criminals be? If PAYING Customers pulled the same sh*t it would be a felony...

Angry
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-01-2012 в 03:11 PM, отредактировал пользователь Gorodish.)
06-01-2012, 03:16 PM | Сообщение: #6151
Не на форуме KnapperSterns 
EAsy, you took me for $41.92. Well done. You won't be seeing another dime from me.

[Изображение: 3263bf1d489d35c7211d182c39fcdfbb1e.png]
06-01-2012, 03:23 PM | Сообщение: #6152
Не на форуме Fowler 
Guys I got a PM back from Silvanoshi,

We have been messaging back and forth over this issue for the past 48 hours. I got a decent response from him. I am not going to post details, but the overall point is this.
(They understand we are coming from and our feedback on this matter is not going unnoticed.)

Now my opinion:
Someone higher than Sil, or Vital, made this decision. I am sure at this point they have all heard how displeased we are.
I do believe we need to keep up the pressure. This change isn't going to happen over night. I am sure they will have to head back to the drawing board. In the meantime though keep this thread going and keep the movement alive.

Also Ladies and Gents, let's not be stupid and threaten people with bodily harm or the site with DDos attacks. That behavior is childish.

Do however keep displaying your displeasure over this matter.

Fowler out!

[Изображение: o1fM6.png]
06-01-2012, 03:34 PM | Сообщение: #6153
Не на форуме H1ghSp1r1t 
20Dec is "vital bullet" for customers.
EAsy killed last HP of trust.

Even rollback and pardons of devs are not enough to save the situation.

(06-01-2012 03:01 PM)Gorodish писал(а):  ...
+1

ps. Lets those thieves and liars try to sell for us smth. after all they did... MUHAHAHAA ))))

[Изображение: 20thDecembersignature.png]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-01-2012 в 03:38 PM, отредактировал пользователь H1ghSp1r1t.)
06-01-2012, 03:39 PM | Сообщение: #6154
Не на форуме Vladulain 
It's time we look for an alternative FTP FPS game, and 2012 seems promising.

http://www.fpsreport.com/features/314-to...-2012.html

WarFace looks especially promising, with the Crytek3 engine it will blow BFP4F out of the water.

slEAzy screwed us...now it's time to say, screw them.

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-01-2012 в 03:40 PM, отредактировал пользователь Vladulain.)
06-01-2012, 03:54 PM | Сообщение: #6155
Не на форуме Gorodish 
(06-01-2012 03:39 PM)Vladulain писал(а):  It's time we look for an alternative FTP FPS game, and 2012 seems promising.

WarFace looks especially promising, with the Crytek3 engine it will blow BFP4F out of the water.

They got our money, we're screwed... The best we can do is warn others what an unethical company slEAzy is, and show them there are compelling alternatives, here, now in fact... like this freebee, that is 100% free, 100% indie, that's 100% fun! Lest you judge it prematurely based on it's crude voxel engine, I'd suggest you give it a try and see some of it's shockingly amazing jungle maps -- and learn to use the squad features for a team game that will impress you with it's depth of play in ways that BFP4F and even BF3 can't even begin to approach.

Wink
06-01-2012, 04:04 PM | Сообщение: #6156
Не на форуме Vladulain 
(06-01-2012 03:54 PM)Gorodish писал(а):  
(06-01-2012 03:39 PM)Vladulain писал(а):  It's time we look for an alternative FTP FPS game, and 2012 seems promising.

They got our money, we're screwed... The best we can do is warn others what an unethical company slEAzy is, and show them there are compelling alternatives, here, now in fact... like this freebee, that is 100% free, 100% indie, that's 100% fun! Lest you judge it prematurely based on it's crude voxel engine, I'd suggest you give it a try and see some of it's shockingly amazing jungle maps -- and learn to use the squad features for a team game that will impress you with it's depth of play in ways that BFP4F and even BF3 can't even begin to approach.

Wink

WarFace looks a little more my speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW9tK5axh...re=related

Big Grin

06-01-2012, 04:26 PM | Сообщение: #6157
Не на форуме Henvar 
(06-01-2012 03:23 PM)Fowler писал(а):  Guys I got a PM back from Silvanoshi,

We have been messaging back and forth over this issue for the past 48 hours. I got a decent response from him. I am not going to post details, but the overall point is this.
(They understand we are coming from and our feedback on this matter is not going unnoticed.)

Now my opinion:
Someone higher than Sil, or Vital, made this decision. I am sure at this point they have all heard how displeased we are.
I do believe we need to keep up the pressure. This change isn't going to happen over night. I am sure they will have to head back to the drawing board. In the meantime though keep this thread going and keep the movement alive.

Also Ladies and Gents, let's not be stupid and threaten people with bodily harm or the site with DDos attacks. That behavior is childish.

Do however keep displaying your displeasure over this matter.

Fowler out!

[Изображение: ********+detector+1.gif]

Simple suggestion for improving teamwork

[Изображение: neegamaarlekkerwegdoei.gif]
06-01-2012, 04:29 PM | Сообщение: #6158
Не на форуме hittmen0t 
(06-01-2012 04:57 AM)UselessB писал(а):  
(06-01-2012 03:47 AM)hittmen0t писал(а):  I have to say I am watching the daily specials with more and more glee....it really seems as if noone is buying anymore. For weeks there was almost nothing, now they seem to be getting kind of frantic and push out a new ad every other day... good job, guys.

It doesn't help that the deals they are offering suck. Not as bad as there treatment of their best customers, but they still suck.
+1

Summing it all up:
.:Camper:. Wrote:Nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf. Oh hello EAsy

06-01-2012, 04:29 PM | Сообщение: #6159
Не на форуме SilverPaladin 
(06-01-2012 03:23 PM)Fowler писал(а):  Now my opinion:

I can buy this, it was probably the "board of directors", via the chief of EAsy, that "demanded" an increase in revenue sources, at any expense necessary. Especially if the plan is to go to a true "microtransaction" system instead of a "macro-micro" (larger chunks of money less often) system.

However, as a few in the community have noted, there is no real need to go "back to the drawing board", either:

1. Correct and reinstate permanent legacy attachments
2. Determine current attachments that "best reproduce" the Pre-1 Dec weapons, and issue them permanently to the affected weapon(s)

Both these options restore (one literally, one in accordance with the ToS and the "current balance paradigm") what we have paid to have access to permanently.

Then, we'll need to start a rage thread about shotties and mortar/RPG boosts... Tongue

Silver Paladin
... - field doc / AutobotRatchet - vehicular doc / Kinshaya - sharpshooting demon / Shinflik - rapidly removing shins, elbows and heads...
[Изображение: closedbetabfhachievemen.png]
06-01-2012, 04:48 PM | Сообщение: #6160
Не на форуме hittmen0t 
(06-01-2012 02:47 PM)ColemanV писал(а):  EASY, I know the ball is on your court now, but... Hey, dude... if you letting it lay there, it'll go flat.
So while you pick up that ball, I think its better if I let you know, that you've just made a new customer base for STEAM Big Grin
Since december 20th, I've bought the following games via Steam:
-GRID,
-SkyDrift,
-Rochard (these two are indie games and they are fun xD )
-Metro 2033,
-Left4Dead2,
-Kane&Lynch2
And I have fun with them, especially with K&L2's multi and with L4D2.
I feel I've made a good investment spending my Christmast-gift money there instead of spending another dime on BFP4F.
Now, EAsy do the math! This is all money what you'll never have from me.
(Imagine how many customers of yours did the same? And all that precious money... its gone, you'll never get it Big Grin )
I think I played BFP4F somewhere around Christmas, and I didn't even logged in to Need For Speed World, in this year.
I actually enjoyed that game, but while GRID keeps me happy in the racing, I think I will not get back there neither just because it is an EA online game.
By the way Star Trek Online goes free2play this month, so you guys at EAsy, better get your act together and FAST before paying customers going to have enough of lies and leave for good.
Then you'll have all expenses with no income because you will have only the free players (no offense guys, I've been a free player too Wink ) on the servers.
And paying customers going away does not mean that the trouble would go away aswell.
You still will be held responsible for your actions, misleading, fraud, false advertising, breach of contract and of course the stonewalling act.
As Ray William Johnson used to say:
-Hey, Im just sayin'. Wink

Thanks for the input, looking for alternatives myself right now Smile

Summing it all up:
.:Camper:. Wrote:Nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf. Oh hello EAsy

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.