Здравствуйте, Гость!

09-10-2011, 01:31 AM | Сообщение: #1
Не на форуме inzan1ty 
I started playing this game today. While playing I saw a chopper and I thought like: that looks fun to fly but I couldn't get into the drivers seat wtf? Spammed F1 but nothing happened. Do I have to unlock it or what?

EDIT: And it seems like I have to unlock it according to a youtube video. But still it should have been inte the F.A.Q or beginners guide where I checked before posting this.

EDIT2: I unlocked it but i still can't fly. Fun game...NOT!

EDIT3: It seems like I can't place any skill points in training. I place them on a skill but if i click refresh they disappear again!
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 09-10-2011 в 02:34 AM, отредактировал пользователь inzan1ty.)
09-10-2011, 07:27 AM | Сообщение: #2
Не на форуме Yastiandrie 
that button you think is the refresh button is actually the button to reset your training points Smile

09-10-2011, 12:44 PM | Сообщение: #3
Не на форуме BuckTester 
Yeah, as Yastiandrie mentioned, that is actually the recyle button. If you press it you remove all your skillpoints.

There are two possible reasons why you can't fly.
1. You pressed the recycle button before entering a game, meaning you hadn't actually placed any points in any skill and therefore couldn't fly.
2. You stumbled upon a known bug which makes you unable to fly even though you did put a skillpoint in the helicopter skill. To resolve this you just need to recycle the skillpoints, relog and replace them.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Изображение: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
09-10-2011, 01:59 PM | Сообщение: #4
Не на форуме inzan1ty 
Ok, I can fly now but the first time I just checked in the fly chopper training and went into a game to play with it.

Any advice on how toavoid roling upside down and crash? When I pull down it seems I also roll. Do I roll from turning with A and D?
09-10-2011, 10:38 PM | Сообщение: #5
Не на форуме BuckTester 
Try lowering the mouse sensitivity for flying and be gentle on the mouse.

A and D will turn the helicopter but you roll the helicopter with the mouse.
[Изображение: Rollpitchyawplain.png]

Mouse left/right = roll left/right
Mouse up/down = Pitch
A/D = Yaw

Here are my settings:
[Изображение: 2011-10-0923-30-00.jpg]

Notice that I have my Pitch-factor higher than my "Yaw-factor" (which really should be Roll-factor in my opinion). This is because that makes the game more forgiving on your mouse-movements.

You should really experiment with the settings yourself until you find one that suits you. You can do this on empty servers until you're confident enough to try it in a live game.

Good luck!

j47o10

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 20-05-2012 в 12:27 AM, отредактировал пользователь BuckTester.)
11-10-2011, 05:42 PM | Сообщение: #6
Не на форуме inzan1ty 
Thanks! Lowering the Yaw Factor helps A LOT!
14-10-2011, 02:57 AM | Сообщение: #7
Не на форуме Blaze01 
how do you get points to be able to fly?
14-10-2011, 01:20 PM | Сообщение: #8
Не на форуме BuckTester 
Rank up your soldier.

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.