Здравствуйте, Гость!

26-10-2011, 08:01 AM | Сообщение: #101
Не на форуме Cprolex 
Hello , I'm new and facing problems while login. " Please Try Again , If the problem persists close the game and log in again" says. here is my dxdiag. I bought 700bf before I start. please solve my problem Sad I want to play Bf

Прикрепления
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Размер: 26.25 Кб / Загрузок: 4)

26-10-2011, 08:06 AM | Сообщение: #102
Не на форуме HomeSen 
First off: You should post in a thread that discusses your actual problem, and not in some random thread where a green replied/that a green created Wink
Second: Install ServicePack 1 for Windows 7 and all subsequent updates by running WindowsUpdate.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Изображение: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

26-10-2011, 08:41 AM | Сообщение: #103
Не на форуме drezdr 
here is my post nobody replied last 15 hour.

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=54507

I upgraded my win7 as you said . I searched in forum and did everything fine but still not working.
02-11-2011, 04:15 PM | Сообщение: #104
Не на форуме Ellanius 
Hi i tryed suggestions for fixing endless loading, nothing worked. I will be happy for any other help, thx.

Прикрепления
.log  hijackthis.log (Размер: 5.81 Кб / Загрузок: 2)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Размер: 37.74 Кб / Загрузок: 3)

03-11-2011, 06:50 AM | Сообщение: #105
Не на форуме SniperCamping 
why mine is Blank????...
when i press Play Now it check the installation othe thing then the game started but it is blank ..
03-11-2011, 08:54 AM | Сообщение: #106
Не на форуме HomeSen 
(02-11-2011 04:15 PM)Ellanius писал(а):  Hi i tryed suggestions for fixing endless loading, nothing worked. I will be happy for any other help, thx.

Could you explain a bit more, on which "loading" you are stuck? Because both files look fine to me.

(03-11-2011 06:50 AM)SniperCamping писал(а):  why mine is Blank????...
when i press Play Now it check the installation othe thing then the game started but it is blank ..

Sounds to me, like it's totally unrelated to what is discussed/described in here. Read this: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid536233
and provide the requested information there, please.

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

04-11-2011, 10:10 PM | Сообщение: #107
Не на форуме NoturEngineer 
Well... Tried everything that I know how to do and very likely to be the cause of the problem but I still load forever.
04-11-2011, 10:59 PM | Сообщение: #108
Не на форуме HomeSen 
(04-11-2011 10:10 PM)NoturEngineer писал(а):  Well... Tried everything that I know how to do and very likely to be the cause of the problem but I still load forever.

Please attach your HiJackThis.log, following the guide in my signature.

05-11-2011, 02:22 AM | Сообщение: #109
Не на форуме thomad 
When i start the game the song comes on then a guy appears and a guy behind him. Please help me.
05-11-2011, 01:50 PM | Сообщение: #110
Well, this is my DxDiag and Hijack log. Please help!

Прикрепления
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Размер: 44.42 Кб / Загрузок: 3)
.log  hijackthis.log (Размер: 12.35 Кб / Загрузок: 3)

05-11-2011, 05:09 PM | Сообщение: #111
Не на форуме HomeSen 
(05-11-2011 02:22 AM)thomad писал(а):  When i start the game the song comes on then a guy appears and a guy behind him. Please help me.

Please read the first pots in this thread. Your problem is explained in step #2 Wink

(05-11-2011 01:50 PM)NoturEngineer писал(а):  Well, this is my DxDiag and Hijack log. Please help!

First off, please install ServicePack 2 for Vista. In many cases, it already helped updating Windows to it's latest "patch-level" Wink Run WindowsUpdate and install all updates, afterwards you will most likely have to restart your computer. Do it, and run WindowsUpdate again, until it doesn't find any new updates Wink

Additionally, please update your video drivers, since they are way outdated: http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/P...ta-32.aspx

06-11-2011, 08:08 PM | Сообщение: #112
I've gotten the updates and the video card improvement but I'm still loading forever.
06-11-2011, 08:22 PM | Сообщение: #113
Не на форуме HomeSen 
I can see from your HiJackThis.log that you have the McAfee Proxy Service enabled. Could you please try disabling it? Many proxies filter "uncommon" ports and it might be that this one does, too Wink A guide on how to disable it, can be found here: http://www.ehow.com/how_6887614_disable-...rvice.html

07-11-2011, 12:07 AM | Сообщение: #114
Не на форуме cmico 
i have a problem with black and white screen pls help Sad
07-11-2011, 08:47 AM | Сообщение: #115
Не на форуме HomeSen 
Please read this: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid545979
and provide the requested information, there.

07-11-2011, 03:51 PM | Сообщение: #116
I have disabled my proxy service. But the problem still persists. What else can I do?
07-11-2011, 03:54 PM | Сообщение: #117
Не на форуме HomeSen 
Have you tried all the stuff I wrote in the first post? I'm just asking because you wrote:
(04-11-2011 10:10 PM)NoturEngineer писал(а):  Well... Tried everything that I know how to do and very likely to be the cause of the problem but I still load forever.

So, for which of the workarounds/solutions do you need further explanations/assistance (if any)?

07-11-2011, 05:15 PM | Сообщение: #118
It could be my web cache(11) but I can't find it.
07-11-2011, 08:07 PM | Сообщение: #119
Не на форуме Wobble91 
Hi "Homesen".
I'm, like others on this thread, having problems opening Battlefield Play4Free.
My actual problem is, that i cannot start the game on my laptop, and on my desktop there is no problem. When i open the game by press "Play Now", the game client-loading screen appears, and then the endless loading starts. I've tried everything, but it seems impossible to fix it.. So you're my last hope! I've attached my Hijack-log and my dxdiag txt, and i really hope you'll help me.

Cheers from Denmark.

Прикрепления
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Размер: 31.95 Кб / Загрузок: 6)
.log  hijackthis.log (Размер: 7.53 Кб / Загрузок: 4)

07-11-2011, 08:45 PM | Сообщение: #120
Не на форуме SloBambusar 
disable firewall

install
.NET Framework 3.5 SP1: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...da479ab0d7
.NET Framework 4.0: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...laylang=en
and
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Runtime: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...9C36F85647
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...02B2AF5FC2

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.