Здравствуйте, Гость!

05-07-2011, 09:51 PM | Сообщение: #161
Не на форуме DazzieBoi 
hi pedro,

just updated to latest and still having critcal errors and program closing, mailed report to ya. Wink

==========EDIT==============
hey pedro, ignore that email, i looked at the critical error report and I believe its because i added in the modsay command manually, did a quick fresh install and it working fine..

thanks man Wink

[Изображение: dazzieboy.png]

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 05-07-2011 в 10:00 PM, отредактировал пользователь DazzieBoi.)
05-07-2011, 11:42 PM | Сообщение: #162
Не на форуме Zeromancer 
(05-07-2011 07:14 PM)FlashGordon писал(а):  Just published an update to P4FCC.

/modsay - Fixed

ipaddress - Extra basic checks added

Not being able to use other commands for user type?
Couldn't find any problem. Please recheck.
1) Make sure the player was correctly set in the User Database
2) Make sure User Database is enabled at the time (client settings)
3) Make sure Player Commands are enabled in the client settings menu (under user database menu)

Just to be sure, I've added an extra column, showing a little icon for admins and mods (you may recognise it if you know Autoadmin). You'll notice it changes in the background as you change the status dropdown of the user management popup, so I'm confident that all is working as expected.

Regards,
Pedro

I like the new icons. Big Grin Good job Pedro! Smile

Sorry my bad English,
I usually speak Viking..
[Изображение: 2mfn9kz.png]
(.+.) :-x-: [::]
Proud member of The Legion
05-07-2011, 11:54 PM | Сообщение: #163
Не на форуме spartanabc 
solved my earlier problem just still cant connect, just Easy server panel works...server hosted by i3d.net

[Изображение: test-1.png]

[Изображение: F6ZuQ.png]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 05-07-2011 в 11:54 PM, отредактировал пользователь spartanabc.)
06-07-2011, 12:15 AM | Сообщение: #164
Не на форуме FlashGordon 
Hi spartanabc,

Thanks for your patience. As no-one else is reporting this I can assume it is something specific to you and your machine.

Did you notice a security popup when you try to connect? Every time you upgrade you'll get this popup the first time you try to connect.

I think your problem is one of two things:

1) Most likely - firewall is blocking it. Stopping your firewall for just a minute and try connecting again. If it is this, you must have missed a security popup and now it's locked it down. You can edit the firewall settings and give it permission, or try uninstalling from control panel and reinstalling to get the security popup again next time you try to connect.

2) There is a slight error in the connection settings. Double check by cutting and pasting over the details. Make sure there are no extra spaces. I'll make a note to check the code does this in future. Do you have the 'admin' radio selected?

If niether of these work, please PM me direct. I'd like to work together on this off-thread till we get you sorted.

Regards,
Pedro

[Изображение: attachment.php?attachhash=d77e933d86e1a2...8841c42059]

Get P4FCC (built in free demo server)
06-07-2011, 12:15 AM | Сообщение: #165
Не на форуме FlashGordon 
Double post BAM!!

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-07-2011 в 12:15 AM, отредактировал пользователь FlashGordon.)
06-07-2011, 12:44 AM | Сообщение: #166
Не на форуме spartanabc 
(06-07-2011 12:15 AM)FlashGordon писал(а):  Hi spartanabc,

Thanks for your patience. As no-one else is reporting this I can assume it is something specific to you and your machine.

Did you notice a security popup when you try to connect? Every time you upgrade you'll get this popup the first time you try to connect.

I think your problem is one of two things:

1) Most likely - firewall is blocking it. Stopping your firewall for just a minute and try connecting again. If it is this, you must have missed a security popup and now it's locked it down. You can edit the firewall settings and give it permission, or try uninstalling from control panel and reinstalling to get the security popup again next time you try to connect.

2) There is a slight error in the connection settings. Double check by cutting and pasting over the details. Make sure there are no extra spaces. I'll make a note to check the code does this in future. Do you have the 'admin' radio selected?

If niether of these work, please PM me direct. I'd like to work together on this off-thread till we get you sorted.

Regards,
Pedro

clean install and firewall changed fixed my prob Big Grin

06-07-2011, 01:49 AM | Сообщение: #167
Не на форуме FlashGordon 
(06-07-2011 12:44 AM)spartanabc писал(а):  clean install and firewall changed fixed my prob Big Grin

Phew. Thanks for letting me know. Now I can sleep peacefully Wink

06-07-2011, 12:58 PM | Сообщение: #168
Не на форуме Oogybear1 
(02-07-2011 08:23 AM)FlashGordon писал(а):  There has been a known issue with bans in BP4F.
It's a server-side issue, nothing to do with the admin tools.
It should be sorted soon, in fact I understand it's being greatly improved.

Regards,
Pedro

Thanks. I put in a ticket with my server provider and they contacted EA whom gave them the official statement that banning is "currently disabled". Hope it's fixed soon... our servers are being made a mockery of Sad

http://www.AquaClan.com/

*AQUA* Clan - 24/7 Oman
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/book...d924f4957e
06-07-2011, 02:11 PM | Сообщение: #169
Не на форуме Badger-recon44 
Wow like how a mockery? Just interested to know if it's by hackers or not?Does that mean the bans from GGC-Stream are not in effect?

06-07-2011, 02:26 PM | Сообщение: #170
Не на форуме spartanabc 
My only suggestion atm would be to see what country there connecting from like Easy Panel

Angel

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-07-2011 в 03:11 PM, отредактировал пользователь spartanabc.)
06-07-2011, 03:23 PM | Сообщение: #171
Не на форуме Oogybear1 
(06-07-2011 02:11 PM)crazycanuck4cc писал(а):  Wow like how a mockery? Just interested to know if it's by hackers or not?Does that mean the bans from GGC-Stream are not in effect?

The players know they can be kicked, but not banned...I don't wish to perpetuate or encourage abuse of servers. Not so much hackers, just people ignoring server rules.

I am not sure, nor am I a reliable source for knowing if GGC-Stream bans are in effect. I only know that the server cannot ban a player, banning a player kicks them, thus GGC-Stream "kicks" are in effect. This is completely just my personal speculation though.

Either way I can affirm that this should be EA's primary goal right now. It is a real "turn off" to players and server owners when people ruin the game for others. When those responsible for maintaining that fun and fair environment do not have the power to follow through and do their job (a job they pay to do, not the opposite), it is quite frustrating.

-Oogy

*AQUA* Clan - 24/7 Oman
06-07-2011, 03:28 PM | Сообщение: #172
Не на форуме Oogybear1 
(06-07-2011 02:26 PM)spartanabc писал(а):  My only suggestion atm would be to see what country there connecting from like Easy Panel

Angel

A good suggestion is to physically write their names down after your usual server process (warn, kick, ban, etc.), and ban them later if they come on.
Make sure you make a note of the reason, so that if they contest it for the day they were banned you can remind them of what happened and why they were banned at a later date. They deserve to know, and the admin team needs to protect the credibility of their server for not randomly banning.

Smile

-Oogy

*AQUA* Clan - 24/7 Oman
06-07-2011, 05:23 PM | Сообщение: #173
Не на форуме Badger-recon44 
Pedro I have 4 other admins running the tool. Does it make a diference on the server lag wise? I have them using it because the ingame commands won't work otherwise, or did I set it up wrong? Sry if this is dumb question but I'd like to know if I'm doing it right or not.. Blush Smile

06-07-2011, 06:26 PM | Сообщение: #174
Не на форуме FlashGordon 
Bans being disabled is not because of hacking.
They are genuinely working on improving things for the long term, and it will be worth the wait, however long that takes.

Meanwhile, I will juggle my priorities and see if I can "bridge the gap", so to speak...

@crazy, no. If I understand what you're saying, that's wrong. Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once... <-- click

Only one client needs to be connected to serve the players. You must decide which of you runs the "master monitor", which responds to the player commands. As the player database is local to your machine, that is where you set up user statuses. That pc must remain connected until you pass control over to another admin, who takes over monitoring for player commands. This next admin however must also set up the users in THEIR local user database the same as you - OR you PM, email or copy over the user database (../MyDocuments/BP4FCC/[ipaddress_port]/Users.db) to them, so they pick up your settings, and know who has permission for what.

All the other admins can connect with P4FCC, but should uncheck the "Player Commands" checkbox in the Client Settings menu. These other admins then use P4FCC as 'dumb terminals', able to watch the game, make admin changes and chat to players. If two connected clients are both monitoring for player commands, you will get two responses in-game, which is obviously not what you want.

As far as lag is concerned, the jury is still out on that one. From my own tests, I found no impact of a single client polling the server multiple times per second. It is fair to argue that any interference to the game to pull the game stats out for Rcon is extra CPU, which it is ofc. But compared to the amount of data flying around and being crunched by the game itself, I have not found a noticeable difference. Running multiple clients of course multiplies the cpu being stolen from the game, and there would obviuously be a tipping point where responsiveness ingame may become noticably depleted. I have plenty more to say on this subject, as I have debated it for the last two years relating to Autoadmin for BFH, but I'll leave it there for now.

EAsy Panel polls every 10 seconds by default. To make P4FCC a more engaging experience, it polls every two seconds by default. I will try to get a slider bar in there asap, so you can change this.

I hope that makes things a bit clearer.

Regards,
Pedro

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-07-2011 в 06:55 PM, отредактировал пользователь FlashGordon.)
06-07-2011, 06:36 PM | Сообщение: #175
Не на форуме Freakzter06 
(06-07-2011 03:23 PM)Oogybear1 писал(а):  I am not sure, nor am I a reliable source for knowing if GGC-Stream bans are in effect. I only know that the server cannot ban a player, banning a player kicks them, thus GGC-Stream "kicks" are in effect. This is completely just my personal speculation though.

You are actually incorrect, because we store the bans on our master ban list and cheaters only get a kick if they are on the list - as effective as a ban, but it doesn't compromise the server ban list and it works without any problems - the ban feature isn't needed for it and the kicks are really kicks and ineffective in any way.

06-07-2011, 07:39 PM | Сообщение: #176
Не на форуме Zeromancer 
Pedro, what is this? Why all the yellow stripes? The only one I know (VIP) here, is the mod.

[Изображение: bfp4fcc2011070620182913.png]

And I'm wondering, can I remove the ModManager and replace it with your admintool?
The ModManager spam like crazy, as you see..
I got Multiplay/clanforge.

Sorry my bad English,
I usually speak Viking..
06-07-2011, 08:34 PM | Сообщение: #177
Не на форуме FlashGordon 
@Zeromancer

I do not think that vip highlighting is bugged.
The yellow stripes are what the tool is recognising as VIPs.

Open the Players / Manage VIPs menu option and see if they are listed there.
There is an old known issue where old VIPs come back on your server, maybe this is what is happening to you? Otherwise, do you have another admin who may have set a load of VIPs? VIPs will be drawn like flies to your server when they click Play Now.

Regarding the modmanager spam, this is a default script that modmanager uses if enabled. Ask your SRP to remove it for you. Yes, you can use P4FCC instead, once they silence your server. I also have a modmanager interface popup for this particular script, half done, will be added when priorities allow.

Regards,
Pedro

06-07-2011, 09:32 PM | Сообщение: #178
Не на форуме Zeromancer 
(06-07-2011 08:34 PM)FlashGordon писал(а):  @Zeromancer

I do not think that vip highlighting is bugged.
The yellow stripes are what the tool is recognising as VIPs.

Open the Players / Manage VIPs menu option and see if they are listed there.
There is an old known issue where old VIPs come back on your server, maybe this is what is happening to you? Otherwise, do you have another admin who may have set a load of VIPs? VIPs will be drawn like flies to your server when they click Play Now.

Regarding the modmanager spam, this is a default script that modmanager uses if enabled. Ask your SRP to remove it for you. Yes, you can use P4FCC instead, once they silence your server. I also have a modmanager interface popup for this particular script, half done, will be added when priorities allow.

Regards,
Pedro

I'm the only admin (got 5 mods), so there's no other to give out VIP.
But when I come to think about it, when I used to rent servers for BFH, sometimes when my rent period was over I still was listed as VIP on it when someone new rented the server. It might be the same here.

I'll check out the ModManager with SRP.

Thanks mate. I'm looking forward to the updates. Smile

Sorry my bad English,
I usually speak Viking..
06-07-2011, 11:51 PM | Сообщение: #179
Не на форуме FlashGordon 
Just updated to v55

Tonight's update includes proper chat archiving, in both text and HTML format (see Client Settings menu option for a link to the generated files folder)

I much prefer HTML archive format. I can search better in a browser. Also when you cut and paste a paragraph of conversation, it carries the colour formatting through Windows clipboard to wherever I need it like wordpad or hotmail.

Amongst various tweaks include the ability to quickly see who said what. I don't know about you, but I have trouble finding names of foul mouthed players in the sea of 32 players, so now you can click the chat item and the offender will be highlighted.

I'll try and find time plug in an autokick system for 'ineffectually banned players' by tomorrow night, Friday at the latest.

[Update] Now v56, for a quick html patch.

Regards,
Pedro

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-07-2011 в 12:29 AM, отредактировал пользователь FlashGordon.)
07-07-2011, 02:39 AM | Сообщение: #180
Не на форуме DazzieBoi 
hi pedro,
dont know if anyone else is getting this but my logs are constantly spamming
Цитата:01:52:23 : Database error
01:52:23 : Unable to create user from player data
everytime some enters the server, and if click on manage for a player they all seem to come back unknown.

im running 0.56

everything else seems to working fine, its just the player data

one other thing, if I manually delete a command from the xml will it still work? just want to remove the skip and jump commands from the available mod commands so theres no temptation for mods to use it.

[Изображение: dazzieboy.png]

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.