Здравствуйте, Гость!

12-08-2012, 01:59 AM | Сообщение: #501
Не на форуме [L3]De[v] 
The GGC Settings does not seem to save on updates it takes a bit to download the data for 5+ servers Sad

L3git Tactics is actively recruiting www.L3git.com
17-08-2012, 07:22 PM | Сообщение: #502
Не на форуме Ki3-loch.macher 
hallo,
suddenly i am getting "GgcMonitor portal error" (at leetservers.com) shown in the log of P4FCC-Admintool

faulty since 2 days

no configurationchanges.
(checked also my firewall)

GGC is showing my server-streaming on their webside as ok.
P4FCC version 2.0.0.7 (runs fine even with this version)

see screenshot
[Изображение: ggcmonitor_portal_error_2012-08-15.jpg]

screenshot

and very interesting that massage "unable to get public names from website" at first when i connect.

to disable the message "GgcMonitor portal error", i have to disable the GGC-Modul AND have to restart the program, it is not enough just to disable the module.
and yes, there is the message "module stopped" after deaktivating it.

the answer of GGC-STAFF here:
GGC-Answer (take care it's german Wink )

short form: "please ask the coder"

I PM this to FlashGordon also

the question now: someone can solve this?

mfg
l_armour_fou

viel spass
K!3-loch.macher

flacher + K!3- |alle-engel-heile| .macher
[Изображение: ki3_Ki3-loch.macher_sig.png]

18-08-2012, 06:40 PM | Сообщение: #503
Не на форуме [BFT]TriviumF22 
Our leetservers are doing the same, but appear to be working.

[Изображение: trivium_banner+black+with+skulls.jpg]
20-08-2012, 10:46 PM | Сообщение: #504
Не на форуме [L3]De[v] 
CCpanel Bug. If i change the password main password or edit a users info using EAsy panel i can restart the server and the panel will auto connect to the server with the wrong password but if i exit the panel it will need the new password or username.

---- UPDATE ----
Other Bug.
I TVed a player he was unable to edit the server info or anything like that (The info you type in before you connect) when he was connected to teamspeak3. He was running his computer as admin also. 7-64bit

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 20-08-2012 в 11:56 PM, отредактировал пользователь [L3]De[v].)
21-08-2012, 09:27 PM | Сообщение: #505
Не на форуме [TCP]Soulman-E- 
Ok, so what happens when my whole VIP list just disappears? I am unable to find the database and also unable to add any VIP's at all. Its like that feature is simply gone!

Any help out there?

21-08-2012, 09:34 PM | Сообщение: #506
Не на форуме Cpt.Carrot 
(21-08-2012 09:27 PM)[TCP]Soulman-E- писал(а):  Ok, so what happens when my whole VIP list just disappears? I am unable to find the database and also unable to add any VIP's at all. Its like that feature is simply gone!

Any help out there?

Restarting your server should fix that.

Would add that I'm also seeing the GGC error message issue as well as other data base errors for the past 4 or 5 days.

22-08-2012, 02:30 AM | Сообщение: #507
Не на форуме [TCP]Soulman-E- 
(21-08-2012 09:34 PM)Cpt.Carrot писал(а):  
(21-08-2012 09:27 PM)[TCP]Soulman-E- писал(а):  Ok, so what happens when my whole VIP list just disappears? I am unable to find the database and also unable to add any VIP's at all. Its like that feature is simply gone!

Any help out there?

Restarting your server should fix that.

A server / BFP4FCC program restart did indeed resolve my VIP list issue. After fixing this and reading a few of the above posts, I found that I also am having the "GgcMonitor Portal error" issue. Disabling, closing/restarting program and REenabling the module had no effect.

Help.

25-08-2012, 07:09 PM | Сообщение: #508
so i am not alone ;-)

PMed to Mr.Gordon, but still no answer.
thinking positve, he have a lot do do perhaps.
waiting.... wating....
would be nice if , perhaps, he could turn it to the good side.

viel spass
K!3-loch.macher

31-08-2012, 08:51 PM | Сообщение: #509
Не на форуме kurdex12 
mam problem czemu jak włanczam battefield play4free wyświetla sie dam fotke : file:///C:/Users/Public/Pictures/Sample%20Pictures/Bez%C2%A0tytu%C5%82u%20battefield%20play.png jak rozwiązac ten problem
01-09-2012, 11:25 AM | Сообщение: #510
Не на форуме HomeSen 
(31-08-2012 08:51 PM)kurdex12 писал(а):  mam problem czemu jak włanczam battefield play4free wyświetla sie dam fotke : file:///C:/Users/Public/Pictures/Sample%20Pictures/Bez%C2%A0tytu%C5%82u%20battefield%20play.png jak rozwiązac ten problem

Your problem is unrelated to the topic discussed in here. Also, you should upload (or attach) the image, so others can see it. And last but not least:
Forum Rules писал(а):Post in English
We're a multi-cultural and multi-lingual bunch here on the forums, let's all try and speak the same language so everyone can participate. Please be considerate to those who have difficulties with English.

If you feel like your English isn't the best, you can always use a translation service like e.g. Google Translator: http://translate.google.com

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Изображение: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

06-09-2012, 10:52 AM | Сообщение: #511
Не на форуме SweetMissy 
is there anyway a list for ingame commands for serveradmins who run pb4cc while they play to kick some one?
06-09-2012, 11:06 AM | Сообщение: #512
Не на форуме ay.j.eng 
(06-09-2012 10:52 AM)SweetMissy писал(а):  is there anyway a list for ingame commands for serveradmins who run pb4cc while they play to kick some one?

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid380499

16-09-2012, 05:28 AM | Сообщение: #513
Не на форуме [L3]De[v] 
If someone haves 3users on the same account it will not save the 3ed one in the user management ( User Database ) Having problems searching someone but can add them as a vip xD can find his other 2users but not his 3ed not the only person im having problems with.

16-09-2012, 03:42 PM | Сообщение: #514
Не на форуме -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
(16-09-2012 05:28 AM)[L3]De[v] писал(а):  If someone haves 3users on the same account it will not save the 3ed one in the user management ( User Database ) Having problems searching someone but can add them as a vip xD can find his other 2users but not his 3ed not the only person im having problems with.

The database of the P4FCC tool is full with errors and mistakes.
So yeh ... Tongue
16-09-2012, 05:22 PM | Сообщение: #515
Не на форуме [L3]De[v] 
I know xD just posting so he knows and when/if he gets to fixing stuff he might fix it.

21-09-2012, 03:34 AM | Сообщение: #516
hello all,

is there a way to autoconnect to a specific server at programstart.

commandline?
/example begin (!NOT REAL!)
c:\foldername\P4FCC.exe -autoconnec:t:"gameservernamehere"
example end\

would be nice, wouldn't it?

purpose:
P4FCC tool starts and connect automatically when "headless"server starts,
so, as example, the classlimiter is online.

still no answer from pedro to my previous post "Ggc-error", but it solved somehow itself -> lucky

viel spass
K!3-loch.macher

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 21-09-2012 в 03:35 AM, отредактировал пользователь Ki3-loch.macher.)
21-09-2012, 08:25 AM | Сообщение: #517
Не на форуме HomeSen 
Well, the auto connect via command line arguments might be a bit tough, since the tool uses Microsoft's "1-Click-Assembly" model (thus, the actual .exe is buried somewhere inside the %LOCALAPPDATA% directory, and the path changes with each new version) Wink. I think that adding an option for each server might be easier to achieve.

Regarding the PB issue: Maybe it was a server-side problem that Easy fixed with the last patch.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Изображение: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

21-09-2012, 10:10 AM | Сообщение: #518
Не на форуме =nismo= 
(21-09-2012 03:34 AM)l_armour_fou писал(а):  hello all,

is there a way to autoconnect to a specific server at programstart.

commandline?
/example begin (!NOT REAL!)
c:\foldername\P4FCC.exe -autoconnec:t:"gameservernamehere"
example end\

would be nice, wouldn't it?

purpose:
P4FCC tool starts and connect automatically when "headless"server starts,
so, as example, the classlimiter is online.

still no answer from pedro to my previous post "Ggc-error", but it solved somehow itself -> lucky

You could try AutoIt

21-09-2012, 04:53 PM | Сообщение: #519
Не на форуме DocZiLLa 
Is there a team shuffle option available?

Any options on how to shuffle teams during map changes would be great.

I'm pretty sure Yamato had one but I'm not sure if he did it through the P4FCC or not.

"Trust me. I'm a Doctor."
[Изображение: 9kL8J.png]

DocZiLLa | xX-Gojira-Xx | GarTZilla | GZiLLa
21-09-2012, 04:55 PM | Сообщение: #520
На форуме roennel 
(21-09-2012 04:53 PM)DocZiLLa писал(а):  Is there a team shuffle option available?

Any options on how to shuffle teams during map changes would be great.

I'm pretty sure Yamato had one but I'm not sure if he did it through the P4FCC or not.

Moving players is only possible with an unranked server, for a ranked server you have to rely on EAsy's autobalance.

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.