Здравствуйте, Гость!

10-07-2011, 07:01 PM | Сообщение: #201
Не на форуме spartanabc 
(10-07-2011 06:59 PM)crazycanuck4cc писал(а):  Sent you pm it crashes after a few sec... I know you will fix this Smile

I probably have the same problem, I restored to older version

[Изображение: F6ZuQ.png]
10-07-2011, 07:15 PM | Сообщение: #202
Не на форуме [MIA]American 
Getting the same error as everyone else.

[Изображение: battlefieldplay4freesig3a.png]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 10-07-2011 в 07:16 PM, отредактировал пользователь [MIA]American.)
10-07-2011, 07:23 PM | Сообщение: #203
Не на форуме DazzieBoi 
same here, it logs in to the server and shows whos online then encounters a critical error, sent logs via email Wink

[Изображение: dazzieboy.png]

10-07-2011, 07:26 PM | Сообщение: #204
Не на форуме [MIA]American 
What is the User Database? Is that the link of GGC database or those who have visited the server?

[Изображение: battlefieldplay4freesig3a.png]
10-07-2011, 07:26 PM | Сообщение: #205
Не на форуме FlashGordon 
Patch posted. So sorry about that.
Thanks Dazzie for the crash logs.
That makes it so easy for me to find the problem.

Sorry again folks. v59 should be good.

Regards,
Pedro

The User Database is a list of visitors (by character name atm)

[Изображение: attachment.php?attachhash=d77e933d86e1a2...8841c42059]

Get P4FCC (built in free demo server)
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 10-07-2011 в 07:27 PM, отредактировал пользователь FlashGordon.)
10-07-2011, 07:32 PM | Сообщение: #206
Не на форуме DazzieBoi 
hi pedro,

yea that fixed the problem, i have a new one though, when i try to delete the default message the program crashes, Im just gonna delete all the logs and recreate the error, will send the files very shortly Wink
=====edit=========
mail sent Wink

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 10-07-2011 в 07:36 PM, отредактировал пользователь DazzieBoi.)
11-07-2011, 01:44 AM | Сообщение: #207
Не на форуме Badger-recon44 
Did you get my critical error log pedro? It works now TYVM

Moderator HomeSen edit:
Max. size for the full signature can not exceed 250 pixels in height and/or 900 pixels in width. This includes images, text, quotes and links. Maximum combined size may not exceed 500KB. Please read the FORUM RULES before posting a new one.

[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e132/gofra/Popcorn_zps88e8ac5b.gif[IMG]
11-07-2011, 06:14 PM | Сообщение: #208
Не на форуме Zeromancer 
(06-07-2011 08:34 PM)FlashGordon писал(а):  @Zeromancer

I do not think that vip highlighting is bugged.
The yellow stripes are what the tool is recognising as VIPs.

Open the Players / Manage VIPs menu option and see if they are listed there.
There is an old known issue where old VIPs come back on your server, maybe this is what is happening to you? Otherwise, do you have another admin who may have set a load of VIPs? VIPs will be drawn like flies to your server when they click Play Now.

Regarding the modmanager spam, this is a default script that modmanager uses if enabled. Ask your SRP to remove it for you. Yes, you can use P4FCC instead, once they silence your server. I also have a modmanager interface popup for this particular script, half done, will be added when priorities allow.

Regards,
Pedro

There might be a little bug with the yellow stripes. When a unknown player joins and get a stripe , I restart CC and stripe gone.

Sorry my bad English,
I usually speak Viking..
[Изображение: 2mfn9kz.png]
(.+.) :-x-: [::]
Proud member of The Legion
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 11-07-2011 в 06:15 PM, отредактировал пользователь Zeromancer.)
11-07-2011, 06:59 PM | Сообщение: #209
Не на форуме FlashGordon 
@crazycanuck4cc - yes, thank you very much. They really help.

@zeromancer - Thanks for letting me know, I'll try to catch that one asap.

Regards,
Pedro

11-07-2011, 06:59 PM | Сообщение: #210
Не на форуме FlashGordon 
A gap

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 11-07-2011 в 11:50 PM, отредактировал пользователь FlashGordon.)
11-07-2011, 10:43 PM | Сообщение: #211
Не на форуме FlashGordon 
Just published v61 of P4FCC

Fixes include:

* Hopefully nailed the false VIP readings.

* Just to be sure I've added a star icon. The star is a true representation of the data.

You should find star and streak stay in sync now...

* Added a couple of housekeeping features, to keep the log and chat tabs from building up too much over the period of a few days. Just to let you know, I run four servers on four tabs. I also run two BFH servers on two Autoadmin tabs. The four tab P4FCC application is only using a THIRD of the memory that the two tab Autoadmin is using! This was one of the main goals of the rewrite.

* Server instances are now locked down, so you can only have one instance of each server. If you open more tabs, they all just use the same back-end connected handler. This is to try to prevent a rare issue after prolonged use, where multiple reconnects caused several instances of the client pulling the same data (may also have caused some people seeing multiple chat text). Don't worry if you don't understand, but this will make sense to some. To check, watch the round timer. It is currently locked to 2 second updates. If you see it updating every second, there must be multiple instances.

Regards,
Pedro

12-07-2011, 03:50 AM | Сообщение: #212
Не на форуме DazzieBoi 
hi pedro,
the new actions in the user database, is there any code we can add to messages so it show the correct name in use for a player?

example, i have several mods who have more than character using different name for each and at the moment I have set up a say action that simply says A Mod is now Online, it would be nice if we could use Mod %name% is now Online so that players know who they need to speak to if they have a problem..

any chance of incorporating something like that?

Ps..
A user guide for the forums here is under way Wink

12-07-2011, 01:11 PM | Сообщение: #213
Не на форуме Zeromancer 
(12-07-2011 03:50 AM)DazzieBoi писал(а):  hi pedro,
the new actions in the user database, is there any code we can add to messages so it show the correct name in use for a player?

example, i have several mods who have more than character using different name for each and at the moment I have set up a say action that simply says A Mod is now Online, it would be nice if we could use Mod %name% is now Online so that players know who they need to speak to if they have a problem..

any chance of incorporating something like that?

This would be very nice. Smile

Sorry my bad English,
I usually speak Viking..
[Изображение: 2mfn9kz.png]
(.+.) :-x-: [::]
Proud member of The Legion
13-07-2011, 05:58 PM | Сообщение: #214
Не на форуме FlashGordon 
Tonight's P4FCC patch includes a module to help you manage the server-side automessages and welcomes.
This is basically a GUI for ModManager's mm_announcer module.

Admins sometimes find their new server spamming auto-messages, either saying "This is a ModManager enabled server" or "Hire from us, we're great!" (kind-o-thing). This is usually because the SRP has enabled mm_anouncer in their setup script, or have recycled one of their community servers to the renter and forgot to wipe their own messages off. This module will enable you to remove unwanted server spam... and add your own spam! Big Grin

If mm_announcer is not loaded by default by your SRP, the actual module may still be available, just not loaded. P4FCC's integration module has a button to try to load it for you. Btw - If this load feature seems to fail the first time, close and restart the server tab again, to reload and see if it has actually done it (and mail me).

Regarding other issues above, EAsy panel has it's own 10 second kick system, which I do like, and will incorporate into P4FCC at some point soon(ish).
Also, I have not finished on the GGC Integration & New Actions. I know mesages are not clear enough yet and need tokens, more tweaks for that soon.

[Update earlier incompatability issues are now fixed, so this feature should work on most rental providers - those who offer the module.]

Regards,
Pedro

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 13-07-2011 в 08:41 PM, отредактировал пользователь FlashGordon.)
13-07-2011, 08:42 PM | Сообщение: #215
Не на форуме Airnate 
I believe I found a bug with P4FCC. I noticed our server is full for days and as soon as I join the game, the server goes down. This has happened three times now. I'm not sure about our other Admin's or VIP's as this is the first post I've made about it. I will followup once I know more from our other members. Once the server comes back online, I can join just fine. Eventually the server will fill up while I'm in it and there are no problems from that point.

Could this be a related to the admin or VIP list? Could names on these lists actually conflict somehow with the server?
13-07-2011, 08:59 PM | Сообщение: #216
Не на форуме [L3]De[v] 
P4FCC

-Bugs-
* Manage User (does not work if you do it via right click on user)
* DB error (Unable to create user from player data, Database error)
* the feed will just stop sometimes if you have more then one open.
--

-Random stuff that would be nice to have-
* Able to to pull data from server side db for our own little leaderboard on site.
* Able to set ingame admin commands.
* Able to lock and password server.
* The auto messages should pull the ones we have so we can remove them or edit them.
* A ban group, seeing how bans don't work having a group were we can just put them into it and it kicks them would be nice.
* word kicker. (so the server can auto kick people when they post url)
* Alert words. (when someone types in the word the admin panel pops up a box letting you know, Also plays a sound)

---
Also i take it ingame admin commands don't work yet ? People keep saying because rcon commands don't work but there are ways to by pass that seeing how they work for panel commands.

-- Good luck and good work.

L3git Tactics is actively recruiting www.L3git.com
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 13-07-2011 в 09:02 PM, отредактировал пользователь [L3]De[v].)
13-07-2011, 09:24 PM | Сообщение: #217
Не на форуме FlashGordon 
@Airnate - I do not think this is a bug with the P4FCC (client), do you mean a BP4F server bug?
Can you replicate the crash every time? Does it only happen id P4FCC is connected? Could it just have been coincidence?

@[L3]De[v] - Great feedback, thanks.

Manage user works as far as I can see. There may be occasions when pulling data from the database goes wrong, I am working on that, than that player won't have any user data associated. Try restarting the client.

In-game admin commands work fine, as far as I can see. Just make sure that anyone who is connected with P4FCC also has all the mods/admins set in their databases too. For example, I have my main clients running from a server at work 24/7, those clients know I am admin on the servers. But if I also connect with my development PC version (from home), this client database does not know me as admin. So with two clients monitoring, my player commands get two responses, one client DOES the command, the other tells me I don't have permission. I can only guess that is your problem, otherwise send me some screenies.

Thanks again for the feedback, much appreciated.

13-07-2011, 09:53 PM | Сообщение: #218
Не на форуме [L3]De[v] 
@Airnate bug haves to be server side does with both admin panels also does it when i don't have admin panel up.

How do i use ingame admin commands /help does not work Sad

found em.

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...309&page=7

L3git Tactics is actively recruiting www.L3git.com
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 13-07-2011 в 10:02 PM, отредактировал пользователь [L3]De[v].)
13-07-2011, 11:51 PM | Сообщение: #219
Не на форуме FlashGordon 
Updated GGC Integration, having found a bug.

Also, there is now a blue note that shows in the module popup, which tells you if your server is found as streaming.

Regards,
Pedro

13-07-2011, 11:59 PM | Сообщение: #220
Не на форуме spartanabc 
yay, the GGC panel properly updated with names now

[Изображение: F6ZuQ.png]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 14-07-2011 в 12:39 AM, отредактировал пользователь spartanabc.)

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.