Здравствуйте, Гость!

26-04-2011, 12:17 AM | Сообщение: #1
Не на форуме Im_A_Good_Girl 
I think EA should provide a female character for this game in fairness to me (or us) female gamers. (FYI Smile girls also play this game).

[Изображение: imagoodgirlsig322.png]
26-04-2011, 12:25 AM | Сообщение: #2
Не на форуме Gandler 
only if there is a kitchen map.
26-04-2011, 12:37 AM | Сообщение: #3
Не на форуме Dr.Whooparse 
(26-04-2011 12:25 AM)Gandler писал(а):  only if there is a kitchen map.
Ha!

But seriously, this has been suggested a zillion times, and is probably not going to happen.

And accually, I know a couple female gamers who DON'T mind playing as a male.

Moderator HomeSen edit:
Max. size for the full signature can not exceed 250 pixels in height and/or 900 pixels in width. This includes images, text, quotes and links. Maximum combined size may not exceed 500KB. Please read the FORUM RULES before posting a new one.

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedg...2947_o.gif (Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 26-04-2011 в 12:38 AM, отредактировал пользователь Dr.Whooparse.)
26-04-2011, 12:51 AM | Сообщение: #4
Не на форуме Misilo 
hmmm with woman soldiers.... it will be hard to aim to the head when looking her boobs xDDD
26-04-2011, 10:36 AM | Сообщение: #5
Не на форуме dringo 
I have played games over the weekend even with Im_A_GOOD_GIRL and ANNA and they play really great in the game. They should look like a girl though as well.

[Изображение: Dringo_sig.jpg]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 26-04-2011 в 10:36 AM, отредактировал пользователь dringo.)
26-04-2011, 10:41 AM | Сообщение: #6
Не на форуме Twisted 
ain't no such thing as a "Good Girl"

[Изображение: twistedsig.png]
26-04-2011, 11:04 AM | Сообщение: #7
Не на форуме mastergodspwns 
but if there are female characters wont most of the old, lonely, fat gamers want you as friends..... see where im going with this? lots of pedoes....
26-04-2011, 11:07 AM | Сообщение: #8
Не на форуме Tanis 
Bad enough that customizations has to be disable to prevent lag, but now you want to add additional character models to load too?

[img]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/655/taniscmsigd.png[img]
Thanks to Tobias for the sig! [] Dxdiag and HiJackThis
26-04-2011, 01:13 PM | Сообщение: #9
Не на форуме jetter 
hmm surely it shouldn't cause much lag if the files for the costume and the models are on ye computer, then just send a small data when someone connects to load that info up???
26-04-2011, 01:44 PM | Сообщение: #10
Не на форуме APPLUQSNIPER 
No, I just don't want to shoot girls. Big Grin

26-04-2011, 03:08 PM | Сообщение: #11
Не на форуме Dutch_Reserve 
(26-04-2011 10:41 AM)Twisted писал(а):  ain't no such thing as a "Good Girl"

So true, I join this statement.
26-04-2011, 11:02 PM | Сообщение: #12
Не на форуме IIPREDATORII 
I also agree that there should be female characters. It's only fair. There wouldnt be a huge difference in the charcters. The female would probably be a bit shorter and toned. The body armor may be formed more, dont know any other way to say this, to accommodate for the breasts. And hair may stick out from their helmets. Obviously their voices would be different. All in all, women have the right to play as a woman this should be implemented in all fps games. Hope it works out. I am going to have some of my female friends that play these games also come in here to reply. CHEERS.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 26-04-2011 в 11:05 PM, отредактировал пользователь IIPREDATORII.)
26-04-2011, 11:07 PM | Сообщение: #13
Не на форуме Dutch_Reserve 
(26-04-2011 11:02 PM)IIPREDATORII писал(а):  I also agree that there should be female characters. It's only fair. There wouldnt be a huge difference in the charcters. The female would probably be a bit shorter and toned.. CHEERS.

No then you give a player the advantage of being shorter. Meaning smaller hitbox unless you give them less health or something in return.

But no we do not need female chara's in the game since there are already to many gaming transseksuals.
26-04-2011, 11:10 PM | Сообщение: #14
Не на форуме Alexraptor 
Your right, currently ALL women playing this game are gaming transexuals.

Every argument i have seen against it to date have no validity whatsoever and are increadibly discriminating and sexist, many of them to both women and men alike.

[Изображение: EAfailed.png]

Proud member of the Recon 300+ Club
26-04-2011, 11:13 PM | Сообщение: #15
Не на форуме C.TFT 
(26-04-2011 12:37 AM)Dr.Whooparse писал(а):  
(26-04-2011 12:25 AM)Gandler писал(а):  only if there is a kitchen map.
Ha!

But seriously, this has been suggested a zillion times, and is probably not going to happen.

And accually, I know a couple female gamers who DON'T mind playing as a male.

-The whole thing aint bout feMALEs- That's how it is.

[Изображение: signaturv2.png]
27-04-2011, 04:46 AM | Сообщение: #16
Не на форуме IIPREDATORII 
[/quote]No then you give a player the advantage of being shorter. Meaning smaller hitbox unless you give them less health or something in return.[/quote]

O.k. make them the same height. anyway it's a suggestion. I put my two cents in. Leave it up to the developers.Dodgy
27-04-2011, 06:01 AM | Сообщение: #17
Не на форуме PrivateWolf 
Woman....... are only forced to enlist in the military if they are running low on troops and really desperate to find new recruit....

/go die

Assault: PrivateWolf
Engineer: CorporalFox
Medic: Idonthealnubs
Recon: Ionlysnipenubs
27-04-2011, 06:23 AM | Сообщение: #18
Не на форуме Tanis 
(27-04-2011 06:01 AM)PrivateWolf писал(а):  Woman....... are only forced to enlist in the military if they are running low on troops and really desperate to find new recruit....

/go die

Where did you grow up? Under a rock? Women were NEVER forced to join the military. Granted it took a long time for them to get the respect they deserve. Your chauvinist attitude is sad. In some cases women do better in the military than men.

Go crawl back under your ancient chauvinistic rock.

[img]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/655/taniscmsigd.png[img]
Thanks to Tobias for the sig! [] Dxdiag and HiJackThis
27-04-2011, 06:38 AM | Сообщение: #19
Не на форуме Twisted 
(27-04-2011 06:23 AM)Tanis писал(а):  
(27-04-2011 06:01 AM)PrivateWolf писал(а):  Woman....... are only forced to enlist in the military if they are running low on troops and really desperate to find new recruit....

/go die

Where did you grow up? Under a rock? Women were NEVER forced to join the military. Granted it took a long time for them to get the respect they deserve. Your chauvinist attitude is sad. In some cases women do better in the military than men.

Go crawl back under your ancient chauvinistic rock.

eeekkKK!!!

[Изображение: twistedsig.png]
27-04-2011, 07:02 AM | Сообщение: #20
Не на форуме Thomas_E_Bryson 
I vote positive to female charcters BUT. females cloths / gears should be the same that male soldiers

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.