Здравствуйте, Гость!

26-04-2011, 02:56 AM | Сообщение: #21
Не на форуме MajorVictory 
(25-04-2011 07:58 PM)SkinnyG писал(а):  Of course he's a pro: He's a self-declared Über Engineer!! (see his sig)Tongue
I love it when people need to express how good they are themselves, instead of gaining respect by performing so well that other people consider them good of their own accord!Heart

I also like it when people try giving advice like "don't be selfish, put 3 points in defibrillator or your revived team-mate is gonna die right back" when they actually don't know anything about the subject being discussed.

26-04-2011, 07:26 AM | Сообщение: #22
Не на форуме Regasus 
Not to mention over half of the time the revived players just stand there and do nothing Dodgy
Waste of points IMO if you disagree, good for you :/

26-04-2011, 09:39 AM | Сообщение: #23
Не на форуме rukqoa 
Put one point. A smart soldier doesn't need 100HP to win firefights.

NEW stats chart: http://bit.ly/lDeAlV
Ballistics: http://bit.ly/fFJ0IK
Server Browsers: http://bit.ly/glSEgF
26-04-2011, 11:43 AM | Сообщение: #24
Не на форуме Boyle 
Guise, could you relax for a moment?

We're talking about a beta here - nobody can be an UberPro in this game already (even though if signatures say different).

Some are already more trained than others...that's it.
26-04-2011, 11:52 AM | Сообщение: #25
Не на форуме Strokemaster 
(26-04-2011 07:26 AM)Regasus писал(а):  Not to mention over half of the time the revived players just stand there and do nothing Dodgy
Waste of points IMO if you disagree, good for you :/

but then you can revive him again...and again....and again...which is fun because it gives you points and it ruins the dumb bastards K/D xD

[Изображение: oj429e.gif]
26-04-2011, 12:02 PM | Сообщение: #26
Не на форуме Tanis 
Talk about posting in the wrong forum....

[img]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/655/taniscmsigd.png[img]
Thanks to Tobias for the sig! [] Dxdiag and HiJackThis
26-04-2011, 01:34 PM | Сообщение: #27
Не на форуме MajorVictory 
(26-04-2011 11:52 AM)Strokemaster писал(а):  which is fun because it gives you points and it ruins the dumb bastards K/D xD

Again, someone who talks about something without knowing.

You only receive a "death" if you die, i.e. if your body completely disappears. If you are wounded on the ground and get "revived", your don't receive a death in your stats.

26-04-2011, 04:49 PM | Сообщение: #28
Не на форуме -=OG=-SkinnyG 
(26-04-2011 02:56 AM)MajorVictory писал(а):  I also like it when people try giving advice like "don't be selfish, put 3 points in defibrillator or your revived team-mate is gonna die right back" when they actually don't know anything about the subject being discussed.

Well, everybody thier own approach.
My approach is to develop as little as possible on the combat expertise side to gain a reasonably comfortable level of battle awareness and spend the rest on the core business equipment side, which usually still lands me at least top 5 (my side) of the round (good enough for me), so it can't be a very bad choice.

What I wish for more is that more medics would actually do their core business: being medic.
I'm a dedicated medic, normally throwing my medpacks on good locations (e.g. not in known lines of fire) , and reviving teammates (AFTER killing the guys who shot them in the first place) but at the moment I'm trying to get my assault to lvl 20 to get ready for Tier 3, and can't find a medic when I need one, nor medpacks lying around, and if they are lying around, in the middle of the street (one might just as well suicide). If I see a medic he's only spraying like a mad cat and using his medpacks for selfish purposes.

The only way to go for me then is to go kamikaze, running/driving flatout into a group throwing nades like hell (seems to work pretty well most of the times).

But I guess this is old news.

People who just stand there after being revived need a little "coaching". Most of the times a good "RUN IDIOT" in the teamchat helps a lot is my experience.

[Изображение: cUNj97G.png]
26-04-2011, 05:04 PM | Сообщение: #29
Не на форуме SoldierofDeath 
with my medic I try to help out people but.....Sometimes when revived people just stand in the same spot and get shot some more over and over and over and over ect. I know "it gets me more points" But it's still pretty aggravating. When you get revived its best to try to...Move just a little towards cover
Sometimes my team is sucking it up trying to get to a flag by a way too direct route. I Usually flank the enemy at that point. (not that I always succeed or anything)
I do have my defib maxed out as well as my medipacks and everything else related to healing. So when I'm not forced to flank the enemy (usually by myself) I play the healing role.

[Изображение: 67525.jpg]

SoldierofDeath-Recon
SoldierofLife-Medic
28-04-2011, 07:25 AM | Сообщение: #30
Не на форуме Strokemaster 
(26-04-2011 01:34 PM)MajorVictory писал(а):  
(26-04-2011 11:52 AM)Strokemaster писал(а):  which is fun because it gives you points and it ruins the dumb bastards K/D xD

Again, someone who talks about something without knowing.

You only receive a "death" if you die, i.e. if your body completely disappears. If you are wounded on the ground and get "revived", your don't receive a death in your stats.

haha I actually didn´t think about that when I wrote the comment, I actually know the death doesn't count if you get revived. But the guy shooting him gets the kills, which boosts his K/D instead. Didn't talk without knowing, just without thinking xD

[Изображение: oj429e.gif]
30-10-2011, 09:15 AM | Сообщение: #31
Не на форуме movingtarget628 
Equip it by going to the tab labeled 'WEAPONS' then select it from the tab 'GADGET' then drag it into your inventory, to use it in-game, just aim it at a dead body, left click and they will be revived, or when you get up close to an enemy, left click to zap them to death.
Have fun electrocuting people!
30-10-2011, 09:57 AM | Сообщение: #32
Не на форуме manispykiller 
check out Shodredux's Battlefield Play4Free Defibrillator video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_fZK0nLVH8

[Изображение: newoneq.png]

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.