Здравствуйте, Гость!

24-03-2011, 03:27 PM | Сообщение: #1
Не на форуме Nordyman 
I was searching the internet, on this forum, the solution is not found. Actually downloaded the beta a long time, 1 time to play. After that, each time after pressing the "Play now" getting out the error "Timed out (Error 2). " I thought I'd help another update, but the game is already updated six times during this time, the characters have been reset and still the error on the spot. Launched from a foreign company with its akk'om and no problems. Who knows how to solve the problem?
24-03-2011, 03:43 PM | Сообщение: #2
На форуме HomeSen 
Maybe your firewall/anti-virus/security suite blocks the exe from connecting to the servers Wink Disable them and try if you can join a server. If it works, find out how to allow the program to access the internet in your firewall.
If you are at school/work/campus it might be, that your administrator blocks "uncommon" ports. If that is the case you wont be able to play. At least not easily, since it involves setting up a VPN and redirecting any traffic through that tunnel Wink

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Изображение: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

24-03-2011, 06:21 PM | Сообщение: #3
Не на форуме Nordyman 
Tried! This is not working. Home computer, there are no restrictions from my ISP! Internet connection via the VPN (if it helps). Internet access is not blocking anything at all!
24-03-2011, 07:07 PM | Сообщение: #4
Не на форуме Gentry 
I'm also getting this problem.

My internet doesn't allow most ports that prevent games and streaming between 4pm at 12.. but normally I can easily get around it with a tunnel using ProxyCap and Your Freedom. This is fine and works for everything I have ever played.

But come 4pm sure enough I got disconnected and now I keep getting Error 2. I've tried for a while to get it to work but no luck.

Is there any more .exe I need to tunnel? I've added:

BFP4f.exe
BP4fUpdater.exe
pbsvc_p4f.exe

This sucks because I just managed to solve the direct3D punkbuster kick.
25-03-2011, 07:24 PM | Сообщение: #5
Не на форуме IncendiumX 
Bump.Had this error since day1. Regarlss of time of day or firewall settings. It works sometimes,doesn't others.
15-06-2012, 11:14 PM | Сообщение: #6
Не на форуме HavocPrime 
/bump Same Problem Too Got To Have This Solved Sad

[Изображение: HavocBest.png]
16-06-2012, 07:37 PM | Сообщение: #7
Не на форуме Hulligulli 
I also see the same Error message...matchmaking error and the timeout described...what now?
17-06-2012, 12:25 AM | Сообщение: #8
Не на форуме Soldier1AA3C 
i got this problem to its really annoying i think changing the options might help
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 17-06-2012 в 08:39 AM, отредактировал пользователь Soldier1AA3C.)

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.