Здравствуйте, Гость!

28-07-2012, 10:44 PM | Сообщение: #1
Не на форуме [FAB]IpodMata 
Wich one is better guys ? i want a agressive recon and these are the both weapons that ppl told me to get.

AFTER TELLING ME wich one is better, PLEASE set the best Attachments for it ?

THAAAANKS already guys, u rock!
28-07-2012, 10:49 PM | Сообщение: #2
Не на форуме SARG_SAM 
VSS- The M14 is just so weird to use. Nasty recoil upwards means slow re-targeting time.

The best attachments to the VSS (in my opinion) would be Viper mags, Stab stock, precision barrel. Keep the standard scope, as the 3x seems to be the best in most situations.

[Изображение: NewSig_zpsd6087343.jpg]
Check out my Youtube Channel- Weapon Reviews, Challenges and More!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/WGFImages
28-07-2012, 10:51 PM | Сообщение: #3
Не на форуме JCManibog4 
VSS.

[Изображение: Chw39.png]
Pellets made this sig. Thank you Pelly.
28-07-2012, 10:56 PM | Сообщение: #4
На форуме Chronox. 
(28-07-2012 10:49 PM)SARG_SAM писал(а):  VSS- The M14 is just so weird to use. Nasty recoil upwards means slow re-targeting time.

The best attachments to the VSS (in my opinion) would be Viper mags, Stab stock, precision barrel. Keep the standard scope, as the 3x seems to be the best in most situations.
This !

VSS can be used even in long range sniping. (I often get +150 range kills with it)

FIX Memory leak
A proud RED Clan member
28-07-2012, 11:10 PM | Сообщение: #5
Не на форуме dnordstrom 
Short answer:

The VSS is generally preferred, though some people swear by the M14. The weapons are very different so it feels bad to answer this question with such an ignorant answer.

Medium answer:

It depends completely on your play-style, aim, personal preference, and many other factors. As mentioned, these weapons are very different. Just the way you hold your mouse, move it, click/fire, and so on can mean that you may be more effective with one weapon as opposed to the generally preferred one, not to mention how/if you move as you fire, your preferred range, and other gameplay factors.

I strongly recommend trying both before making your final decision. Ghostrider0067 is one of the great players using the M14 and he has been kind enough to write a great guide on how to use it effectively as an aggressive recon, which you mentioned that you are. Check it out here:

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=88014

Long answer: Writing a guide on all aspects of recon gameplay, we'll see if it's ever published. Feel free to give suggestions on topics, or provide any information at all about things you find interesting when playing as recon.

29-07-2012, 01:31 AM | Сообщение: #6
Не на форуме stryker: 
I would get VSS first, then get m14 (you can save up and get it because its only 17500 credits).

[Изображение: NirdP.png]
BFH: stryker:
29-07-2012, 01:45 AM | Сообщение: #7
Не на форуме GrandArc 
(29-07-2012 01:31 AM)stryker: писал(а):  I would get VSS first, then get m14 (you can save up and get it because its only 17500 credits).

[Изображение: TllRFUr.png]
|YouTube Channel|Media Thread|
29-07-2012, 02:33 AM | Сообщение: #8
Не на форуме BuckTester 
(29-07-2012 01:45 AM)GrandArc писал(а):  
(29-07-2012 01:31 AM)stryker: писал(а):  I would get VSS first, then get m14 (you can save up and get it because its only 17500 credits).
+3

The VSS is a lot easier to learn to play with and the M14 is more of a novelty-weapon in my opinion (although I own it on both my Recon).

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Изображение: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
29-07-2012, 03:39 AM | Сообщение: #9
Не на форуме irfanGF 
VSS and devset

end of discussion.

29-07-2012, 04:15 AM | Сообщение: #10
Не на форуме Viktor_Demidov 
I dont agree with any post above, so ill write it for myself.

M14 is cheap and best semi auto sniper rifle. (people will hate me for that sentence xD), its best,. because dont leave bullet trail, and you never know where is sniper, unless he kills you. It have weird sound, recoil and great scope, and overall is really good weapon, just need to hit head everytime, and for 2 shots on every range its end of someone.

VSS is just SMG with scope... Predictible recoil, too high for more than PSO-1 scope, and very weak when hit over medium range. Its definetely easiest way to be agressive sniper, but hey, ambitious peoples are better Tongue But overall i reccomend it if you want chill and without much work get good score.

Both sniper rifles are good, just on you is what to pick, working when plaing or chilling, and good result with great satisfaction, or with nothing, coz playing VSS good is nothing hard...

29-07-2012, 07:20 AM | Сообщение: #11
Не на форуме Andolphine 
vss all the way with > RED DOT SCOPE < Viper mags Stab Stock and i like Close in Barrel to be more aggressive.

also i carry another weapon, mostly GOL with me.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMFAMASOPQRSTUVWXYZ
29-07-2012, 08:02 AM | Сообщение: #12
Не на форуме TacticalS 
VSS is one of the best guns of the game in my opinion Smile

You should definitily give it a try. You can set it up as cqc or as allrounder:

Cqc: Predator, cqc ammo, tactical
allrounder: precicion, viper, tactical.

I prefer the last setup. Stabilized stock would work as well, but I really like the reduction in deviation the tactical stock gives.

[Изображение: 73-110-232.png]

Looking for peace is like,
looking for a turtle with a moustache
29-07-2012, 08:19 AM | Сообщение: #13
Не на форуме AbdulEllahib 
M14, its a good gun people who say it isn't haven't used it and follow noobs who say it has high recoil. I was using it today and got 9/0 and then had to leave, and this was on Oman.

[Изображение: signaturebfp4f.png]

29-07-2012, 11:30 AM | Сообщение: #14
Не на форуме Reginvalt 
Both guns are bad. If you are "agressive recon" and like dense automatic fire - take assault.

PS or bolt action + deagle/rex or shotgun (rem 870).

[Изображение: Dozjl.png]

I love Myanmar and G3.
50/4 best score, 46 best killstreak yet.
Profile.
29-07-2012, 02:00 PM | Сообщение: #15
Не на форуме Gangsterizumo 
Ok both are not so good i would prefer the L96A1 but if you only want these two weapons
take the VSS with rapid aim ord holosight and then you have the best assault rifle in the game Wink
You just need more bullets for example viper mags Big Grin

[Изображение: img3495ro.jpg]
29-07-2012, 02:24 PM | Сообщение: #16
Не на форуме DeeDaniel 
(29-07-2012 11:30 AM)Reginvalt писал(а):  Both guns are bad. If you are "agressive recon" and like dense automatic fire - take assault.

I think ur like every one. U use 1 rifle and u can handle the rest so u say they suck.

m14 EBR: good weapon for medium range with reddot , take a good pistol for close

VSS vinto: mid and close range pretty op with reddot

[Изображение: signaturebfp4f_zpsddafd133.png]
29-07-2012, 02:35 PM | Сообщение: #17
Не на форуме Reginvalt 
(29-07-2012 02:24 PM)DDJD писал(а):  
(29-07-2012 11:30 AM)Reginvalt писал(а):  Both guns are bad. If you are "agressive recon" and like dense automatic fire - take assault.

I think ur like every one. U use 1 rifle and u can handle the rest so u say they suck.

m14 EBR: good weapon for medium range with reddot , take a good pistol for close

VSS sux in cqc an midrange. If you compare it to ARs, SMGs and LMGs. Long ADS time and no crosshairs increases time between you see an enemy and start to hit him significantly.

All semiauto SRs sux. This is fact. U'll never see semiauto SR user in top killers or scorers.

[Изображение: Dozjl.png]

I love Myanmar and G3.
50/4 best score, 46 best killstreak yet.
Profile. (Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 29-07-2012 в 02:38 PM, отредактировал пользователь Reginvalt.)
29-07-2012, 02:50 PM | Сообщение: #18
Не на форуме Pepec9124 
Take VSS if you want to take down enemies from close range. I'm using it with tactical stock and cqc ammo.
It's almost like AR with holo.
Take M14 if you are looking for real challenge.

I've got M24 too btw.

@Reginvalt
Numbers and real testing are diffrent things.

29-07-2012, 05:52 PM | Сообщение: #19
Не на форуме FistofHit9th 
(29-07-2012 02:35 PM)Reginvalt писал(а):  
(29-07-2012 02:24 PM)DDJD писал(а):  

VSS sux in cqc an midrange. If you compare it to ARs, SMGs and LMGs. Long ADS time and no crosshairs increases time between you see an enemy and start to hit him significantly.

All semiauto SRs sux. This is fact. U'll never see semiauto SR user in top killers or scorers.

if im botherd ill send u screenshots of me getting 30+ kills with m110
29-07-2012, 06:05 PM | Сообщение: #20
Не на форуме Skithawk 
Ah well there are many possible meanings for agressive recon. Best rent and try.

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.