Здравствуйте, Гость!

02-05-2011, 02:44 PM | Сообщение: #1
Не на форуме HEKPO 
tht's my problem,Just installed BFP4P start the game and updater sys An error occurred: Failed to download patch file. I tried to start it again several times(at evenin ? t the morning)( I thought tat could be some kind of server problem) //so what to do?
03-05-2011, 08:52 PM | Сообщение: #2
Не на форуме Ritic 
i have the same problem, tried on firefox and internet explorer updated my sound drives, ran all of the windows updates i had left to do, still wont work
03-05-2011, 10:32 PM | Сообщение: #3
Не на форуме officerdallas 
Hey guys I've been unable to play since the middle of closed beta thats when i got my key for testing but i cnt PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-05-2011, 01:13 PM | Сообщение: #4
Не на форуме Eisscratch 
Unsintall the browser Add-On and close your browser.
Now right click the browser icon and select "run as admin" and try again.

Good luck.Wink

Sig made by Tobias
05-05-2011, 04:57 PM | Сообщение: #5
Не на форуме Soldiersaint 
Every time i play on bfplay4free my exp resets before i can get to level 20. This is extremely annoying because i am not making any progress. Please fix this bug so that it will not happen to any one else.
06-05-2011, 12:31 PM | Сообщение: #6
Не на форуме Eisscratch 
(05-05-2011 04:57 PM)Soldiersaint писал(а):  Every time i play on bfplay4free my exp resets before i can get to level 20. This is extremely annoying because i am not making any progress. Please fix this bug so that it will not happen to any one else.

Have a look here: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=18531
You should find some fixes for the XP/Level bug. Wink

Sig made by Tobias
12-05-2011, 02:46 AM | Сообщение: #7
Не на форуме Soldiersaint 
Every time I finish a round and leave a match all the exp I have is gone. I spent over 70 dollars on this game and i dont like that fact that I cant level a single character. Please fix this if not atleast refund my bf funds and gear. This has happened so many times I cant keep track any more.
09-06-2011, 04:00 PM | Сообщение: #8
Не на форуме Blqize 
ok i found out how to solve the problem :"an error occurred: data error, pleaze verify that downloaded files are complete and correct"
just go to recent in the exec at run and delete the bfp4f update file .log
ok i hope i ve helped some body !!
15-08-2011, 11:15 PM | Сообщение: #9
Не на форуме MRzwiebel 
thx all it works ^^
16-08-2011, 06:06 PM | Сообщение: #10
Не на форуме Luna 
I was having the same problem.. fixed now :3

PS: why does this thread have 1,740 views? and only 10 posts

[Изображение: Yr9Et.png]
Hotel California!
01-09-2011, 09:36 AM | Сообщение: #11
Не на форуме FacelessEmoticon 
hlp me, i cant update my BFP4F, when i click "play now", the updater asked me to update the latest version of BFP4F, i clicked yes. Updated few minutes later, error message comes out says cannot apply to BFP4F, please help me!!!!!
01-09-2011, 09:40 AM | Сообщение: #12
На форуме HomeSen 
There is currently an issue with the patch files (confirmed by a BLUE in another thread). Please try updating again, later. If it then should still not work, uninstall the game from ControlPanel->Add/Remove Programs and the re-install it clicking the "Play Now" button.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Изображение: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

04-09-2011, 05:58 PM | Сообщение: #13
Не на форуме Saikovv 
AN OCURRED : Failed to download patch file!!Undecided

took almost 4 months without this problem ... someone has the solution? please tell me ... Hey tried many things like uninstalling it but it is impossible not to park in uninstall programs, and if I go to the folder where is installed and I click uninstaller.exe get a window that says NOT ENOUGH ARGUMENTS, then use a program (Ccle. .. r) to find problems in the registry and fix ... but still nothing.HuhSadSad
05-09-2011, 09:06 AM | Сообщение: #14
На форуме HomeSen 
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the browser extension.
Uninstall Add-on Firefox: http://eabattlefieldheroes.custhelp.com/.../uninstall
Uninstall Add-on IE: http://eabattlefieldheroes.custhelp.com/.../uninstall

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

07-09-2011, 08:25 PM | Сообщение: #15
Не на форуме IronGeorge 
Hey... sry for my english ... i trying a lot of times to download the battlefied play4free and its stop on 4-5 % ... why this??? i have windows 7 ultymate 64bit. An error occurred: Failed to download patch file. plzz hlp me
08-09-2011, 07:59 AM | Сообщение: #16
На форуме HomeSen 
Please try reinstalling the browser extension:
(05-09-2011 09:06 AM)HomeSen писал(а):  Try uninstalling and reinstalling the browser extension.

Also, please try using another browser. Currently supported are InternetExplorer, Chrome and Firefox.

08-09-2011, 08:24 AM | Сообщение: #17
Не на форуме IronGeorge 
(08-09-2011 07:59 AM)HomeSen писал(а):  Please try reinstalling the browser extension:
(05-09-2011 09:06 AM)HomeSen писал(а):  Try uninstalling and reinstalling the browser extension.

Also, please try using another browser. Currently supported are InternetExplorer, Chrome and Firefox.

same problem again...Confused its stop when download SERVER.ZIP
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 08-09-2011 в 08:31 AM, отредактировал пользователь IronGeorge.)
08-09-2011, 10:42 AM | Сообщение: #18
На форуме HomeSen 
(08-09-2011 08:24 AM)IronGeorge писал(а):  same problem again...Confused its stop when download SERVER.ZIP

Does it stop, or do you get an error? Leave it open, as long as you don't get an error, since some files are quite large and it seems like the updater hangs because of the progress bar not moving on. But actually it will proceed, when the file is downloaded completely Wink

08-09-2011, 11:06 AM | Сообщение: #19
Не на форуме IronGeorge 
(08-09-2011 10:42 AM)HomeSen писал(а):  
(08-09-2011 08:24 AM)IronGeorge писал(а):  same problem again...Confused its stop when download SERVER.ZIP

Does it stop, or do you get an error? Leave it open, as long as you don't get an error, since some files are quite large and it seems like the updater hangs because of the progress bar not moving on. But actually it will proceed, when the file is downloaded completely Wink

An error occurred: Failed to download patch file. again... how can fix it?
08-09-2011, 11:19 AM | Сообщение: #20
На форуме HomeSen 
Did you let your screensaver pop in? A few weeks ago, I read that the screensaver can cause the same issue.

Maybe also try installing the game to another location, like e.g. D:\Games\Battlefield Play4Free

--- EDIT: ---

Also try the fixes listed here: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...pid1566845
It's for BFH, but most things also work at/apply to Battlefield Play4Free Wink

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.