Здравствуйте, Гость!

10-05-2011, 09:53 PM | Сообщение: #1
Не на форуме ShellShocked 
how do i make a signature for myself???
10-05-2011, 09:59 PM | Сообщение: #2
Не на форуме TurtlesRule 
Photo editing programs such a Photoshop or Gimp, you can find bunch of tutorials on youtube for making signatures but beware of the limit on here, 900 width max, 250 height max and 500KB at max.

[Изображение: mybfp4fsig-3.jpg]
10-05-2011, 10:01 PM | Сообщение: #3
Не на форуме Tazmaster 
First, from the Forum Rules:
Forum Rules писал(а):Signatures
Signatures may be a very personal part of yourself on the forums but you must take into consideration other players using the forums. That is why under no circumstances may signatures contain any abusive, racist or sexual language or imagery. You are also not allowed to call out other players or name and shame them in your signature.

Signature Size:
Max size for the full signature can not exceed 250 pixels in height and/or 900 pixels in width. This includes images, text, quotes and links.
Max combined file size for a signature is 500KB

No game related imagery can be used, unless it is from an EA developed game.
No seizure inducing, flashing, offensive, sexual or otherwise disturbing images are allowed, this includes but is not limited to optical illusions and images containing regular changes in colour and/or contrast, just because it doesn’t hurt your eyes doesn’t mean it can’t hurt other people’s eyes.
No stealing or borrowing artwork of others is allowed, unless the owner has explicitly given you permission to use said artwork.
Content outlined as unsuitable in our Terms Of Service Agreement (TOS) is NOT allowed.

Using the guidelines I just quoted, create an image in photoshop, gimp, paint.net, or any other graphics program you want.

Go to imageshack.us or one of the various other similar sites and upload your image. You will receive a link to your image. Then in your user control panel here on the forums, choose the edit signature option.

You should see a button that is for inserting an image. Click it and paste in the link that your image hosting site gave you. Save changes and you're done!

[Изображение: signature1at.jpg]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 10-05-2011 в 10:03 PM, отредактировал пользователь Tazmaster.)
10-05-2011, 10:01 PM | Сообщение: #4
how to i install photoshop?? wait wait....u (taz) said i can only get these signatures from other EA picture things?? so i cant put my own pictures i took in the game into the signature???
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 10-05-2011 в 10:03 PM, отредактировал пользователь ShellShocked.)
10-05-2011, 10:01 PM | Сообщение: #5
Не на форуме Kobahr_Deh 
This Closed Beta Noob agrees with the Open Beta Noob above [TurtlesRule].

[Изображение: 27poker-301.png]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 10-05-2011 в 10:02 PM, отредактировал пользователь Kobahr_Deh.)
10-05-2011, 10:08 PM | Сообщение: #6
ive noticed every post ive made ive had some mod talk to me
10-05-2011, 10:19 PM | Сообщение: #7
Не на форуме TurtlesRule 
(10-05-2011 10:01 PM)ShellShocked писал(а):  how to i install photoshop?? wait wait....u (taz) said i can only get these signatures from other EA picture things?? so i cant put my own pictures i took in the game into the signature???

Well photoshop is not a free program but they do have a 30 day trial, as for GIMP it's a completely free program that is not to far spread from photoshop (even though photoshop has a lot more options and effects etc..)

You are allowed to put any EA game related images into your signature, so yes you can put your own pictures you took in game into your signature. As long as you keep the signature with the specified width, height and KB.

(10-05-2011 10:01 PM)Kobahr_Deh писал(а):  This Closed Beta Noob agrees with the Open Beta Noob above [TurtlesRule].

/ishonored
Cool

[Изображение: mybfp4fsig-3.jpg]
10-05-2011, 10:23 PM | Сообщение: #8
Не на форуме Tazmaster 
(10-05-2011 10:01 PM)ShellShocked писал(а):  how to i install photoshop?? wait wait....u (taz) said i can only get these signatures from other EA picture things?? so i cant put my own pictures i took in the game into the signature???

The rules say that if you want to use game imagery, it must be from an EA game. Screenshots you have taken while playing an EA game are fine to use.

I would actually recommend paint.net if you use a windows PC because it is free and works great with a lot of features. But, software recommendations can turn into arguments so just get something you know how to use. If you don't know how to use any graphics software, you'll need to check out some tutorials on youtube.

Otherwise, I would suggest you simply request a signature in the Media section of the forums. There are many people who love to make sigs for other players.

[Изображение: signature1at.jpg]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 10-05-2011 в 10:26 PM, отредактировал пользователь Tazmaster.)
10-05-2011, 10:34 PM | Сообщение: #9
Не на форуме Sad.Panda 
My Suggestion...
Web App: (no install required) http://pixlr.com/editor/

[Изображение: JOJNP.png]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 10-05-2011 в 10:36 PM, отредактировал пользователь Sad.Panda.)

Переход:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/ru/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/ru/ajax/friend
Извините, но для работы Battlefield Play4Free требуется Windows версии XP или выше!
Пожалуйста, обновите Internet Explorer до версии 5 или выше.
64-битная версия Internet Explorer нами в настоящее время не поддерживается. Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь 32-битной версией.
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до версии 1.5 или выше.
Пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь Internet Explorer, Firefox или Chrome.
В настоящее время Battlefield Play4Free не работает с вашим браузером.