Witaj!

05-07-2012, 01:10 AM | Post: #1
Offline GetDafuqOut 
INTRODUCTION: As you try to wait for your target to run into your dot(m24 GOL m95 etc.)/triangle(sv98 etc.) you might be thinking, wow this is boring or wow I am bad at ranged shots. Or omg omg there's a guy shooting me at medium range but I can't take the time to kill him! Look no further! I will teach about drift shots!

Drift Shot: You see an enemy but you don't want to take the time to kill him/her. So you bring the middle of your screen left(IF YOUR RIGHT HANDED) or right(IF YOUR LEFT HANDED) of your target. Then zoom in fast and move/drift your dot/triangle to your target and shoot.

How it is effective and where/how to use it: It is very effective in medium range, shorter ranged I think it wont work. You can use it at a dire situation where you are zoomed in somewhere and and a enemy is shooting at you. I best recommend using it at oman or dalian because of wide areas. I recommend also to train at private servers with a friend or two. HOW TO USE: You can use it during sniping or simply wanting to quick shoot.

HOW THIS IS MY BEST TECHNIQUE: I learned this when I used my m24. I was sniping from the hotel at oman from C, the area between C and the rocket shooter. I was aimed towards the rocket, but I quickly saw a enemy that jumped out of a car at the flag pole, I quickly drifted my m24 like it was pushed by wind and I shoot a quick shot. Boom he was dead. He was below 40 hp, so I killed him in 1 shot. THIS IS A GOOD TECHNIQUE BECAUSE OF QUICK AIM, USAGE, AND PUTS YOUR DESPERATION TO USE. I can quickly aim at my target do to my quick moving speed(Moving the rifle) I can quickly use this over and over until I get my kill IF I have high desperation.

TRICK ON HOW TO MAKE A GOOD KILL: Number one of my list. BEING CALM. I see people panic. I just take a deep breath and shoot that person. Number two, If you don't want to make body shots, you have to be more calm than usual, like as your sleeping level. That way you don't shake the mouse and shoot somewhere else and give away your position. You have to keep the middle of your screen as close to their body as possible then zoom in and look slightly up if your aimming at the chest and take a shot, repeat if you miss. Number three. FOR MW2 PLAYERS. You can use your quickscope reaction time into great usage. Trust me.

Thanks for reading, and reply if you want me to make a video. My bandicam and fraps crashes alot so It'll be rare, but i'll try my best.
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 05-07-2012 01:14 AM przez GetDafuqOut.)
05-07-2012, 01:28 AM | Post: #2
Offline JCManibog4 
I guess it's effective.

[Obrazek: Chw39.png]
Pellets made this sig. Thank you Pelly.
05-07-2012, 08:55 AM | Post: #3
Offline Wixx 
It's called leading a target and is as old as Bows and Arrows Tongue

[Obrazek: wixx_sig.png]
05-07-2012, 01:15 PM | Post: #4
Offline xGTFOx 
I don't need the target. I come TO the target with my scope. lol
06-07-2012, 01:33 PM | Post: #5
Offline Jarheads 
Is it really possible to do this? since this is a game not the real world?
06-07-2012, 07:17 PM | Post: #6
Offline xGTFOx 
If it wasn't possible, would I post this and not get atleast 10/3 KD each game?

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.