Offline koufales 
Hi from where i can download the game again
18-06-2012, 02:24 PM | Post: #2
Offline HomeSen 
Simply click the "Play Now" button on this website Wink

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Obrazek: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

18-06-2012, 03:32 PM | Post: #3
Offline DarkD. 
when i press "play now" its only launching :/
18-06-2012, 03:41 PM | Post: #4
Offline HomeSen 
In that case, you already have installed it Wink

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

18-06-2012, 06:29 PM | Post: #5
Offline DarkD. 
and how can i install it??
18-06-2012, 07:49 PM | Post: #6
Offline HomeSen 
I thought it starts, when you click the "Play Now" button? If so, then you already downloaded and installed the game.

If I totally misunderstood you, explain a bit more detailed, what your actual problem is, please.

18-06-2012, 08:37 PM | Post: #7
Offline DarkD. 
ok
at saturday i delet the game from my pc
and i will download it again and install it
19-06-2012, 07:51 AM | Post: #8
Offline HomeSen 
Do you mean "deleted" as in "I deleted the game folder", or as in "I uninstalled the game, using the ControlPanel"?

If you actually deleted the game folder, then I assume that you get the following error, after accepting the game's and EvenBalance's EULA:

Failed to write Registry value: Installation Dir
HomeSen napisał(a):If you want to install/update the game, you need to start your browser with administrative privileges when using Windows Vista/Win7:
  1. Close all browser windows
  2. Right-click on your browser's icon
  3. Select "Run as Administrator"
  4. Install the game via "Play Now"
  5. Be happy

If you "uninstalled" the game by deleting the game folder, you need to manually delete the Registry values, in order to install the game again.
  1. Press [WINDOWSKEY] + [R], the "Run..." dialog will open
  2. Type regedit and press [RETURN] or click on OK
  3. Inside the "Registry Editor", navigate to the appropriate "folder", according to your OS's architecture:
    For 32bit Windows:
    Kod:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free

For 64bit Windows:
    Kod:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free
  4. Delete the Battlefield Play4Free "folder".
  5. Try to install again. If it doesn't work, you need to restart your PC, since some registry changes are only applied after a restart Wink

If you think this might be too difficult for you, or when you can't find that "folder", try this: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid325455

If, on the other hand, doesn't even start, chances are that you either use an unsupported browser, or that the browser extension is "corrupted". Supported browsers are: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer (make sure to use IE8 or IE9, older versions can cause problems) and Google Chrome.
To "fix" the browser extension, simply remove it from your browser and install it again, by clicking the "Play Now" button.

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.