Witaj!

08-06-2012, 07:16 PM | Post: #1
Offline Timboektoe 
Hi guys, I just started playing as a recon and I keep running out of ammo as I rush a lot. So I read and saw in the forum that you can put points in ammo "training" and get more ammo. But I don't have such an option in my training yet? I am currently lvl 6 and this is my training:

[Obrazek: trainingw.jpg]

Where do I need to put points to unlock the ammo training?
09-06-2012, 12:30 AM | Post: #2
Offline Der_8te_Zwerg 
(08-06-2012 07:16 PM)Timboektoe napisał(a):  Hi guys, I just started playing as a recon and I keep running out of ammo as I rush a lot. So I read and saw in the forum that you can put points in ammo "training" and get more ammo.

You can do that only for special weapons like the rpg of the engineer. For the recon's rifle you have to buy ammo extending attachments.

09-06-2012, 12:22 PM | Post: #3
Offline Timboektoe 
Okay thanks for your reply!
09-06-2012, 01:29 PM | Post: #4
Offline DeltaForce2nd 
A long time ago, ages before Tier3 (so to speak) there was a skill that allowed you to carry more sniperrifleammo (you could invest 2 points in it), but it got removed alongside with improved armour plating for APC's/Tanks.

UH-60 Blackhawk

09-06-2012, 04:22 PM | Post: #5
Offline BoomStick. 
Yeah, the training you're reffering to is no longer existent. You can get more ammo with weapon customization and propably with clothing inserts once they get released.

[Obrazek: sig2.png]
09-07-2012, 11:25 AM | Post: #6
Offline RobSpek1 
Thanks, i had the same question. Bit gutted have to pay for more ammo. I use an M95 but always run out if i've found a good spot and can avoid being shot myself!
09-07-2012, 06:31 PM | Post: #7
Offline BoomStick. 
^If you want more ammo on your M95, best option is to get casket mags - 3 x 10 rounds per mag, giving a total of 30 bullets, which is highest achievable amount with current attachments.

[Obrazek: sig2.png]
09-07-2012, 06:33 PM | Post: #8
Offline XkS.Assassin.GEO 
Epic necro. Again.

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.