Witaj!

05-12-2010, 04:25 PM | Post: #261
Offline SGT.Royario 
Royario is ready to get killed lol
played BFH, and im ready to help to make this game even better!!

greetzz
05-12-2010, 04:32 PM | Post: #262
Offline [KZO]GAWD 
Another KZ-0 signing in.

BF1942 my all time favorite. Desert Combat mod, which spawned all this awesomeness, embryologically speaking was great.

Enjoying the beta so far.
05-12-2010, 06:28 PM | Post: #263
Offline ErwinRumble 
ErwinRumble reporting for duty! Played BFH for two years, I am an ancient closed beta player and a forum regular.

Sign for Wake Island 2011!
Reward System Tweak

Creator of the Rumble Run
05-12-2010, 09:10 PM | Post: #264
Offline Nightfall07 
Just posting to say hi Big Grin

Nightfall here. Though in most EA games I'm know as xNightfallx

Love Battlefield. It's the best online shooter series I know. I started with BF1942 demo's that me and some folks at my RTS clan used to play for fun.
The first one I really played was Battlefield Vietnam. Which is still the most unique BF game there is. Nothing gets such an atmosphere in an online FPS game. Thank god for that music Big Grin Maybe we'll see that return in the new Bad company DLC?

I then moved to Battlefield 2. It didn't had the great feeling of BF:V. But the gameplay was loads of fun. Played about a lot with a sniper and little less with assault and anti-tank. I had fun but the longer I played (+/-2 years after release) the more I noticed the game got too hard for me. People where all in organized teams just mopping the floor with me. I'm not a bad player but I'm not a clan person. My game schedule is erratic and so is my playstyle. Well to put it short. I got owned all the time by more skilled players.

I didn't get 2142 (or whatever it was) I used my money on other games at the time. And didn't pick it up later because I feared the same would happen to the later years I played BF2.

I did get Bad Company 2. And I've got mixed feeling about it. On the one hand. It has the fun Battlefield gameplay. But it was also frustrating since it felt a lot more fast paced then I was used to. And the average skill of players seems to be higher then mine again. I am looking forward to the Vietnam DLC though.

I actualy played more Battlefield Heroes then BC2 Big Grin To me it's the ultimate pick-up and play game. Most of the time it has a comfortable pacing to it. I love it. Not to happy about the aspect of how they handle microtransactions though. But hey . I spent 20€ so far and thats a fine amount for the fun I had/have.

a few links:
BF2: http://bf2s.com/player/45241729/
BF:BC2: http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/xNightfallx
BF:H: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2262964399

other info?
I'm 26, male and live in Belgium

ps: yes ik do play and love of Guild Wars... But I had the name Nightfall since 2000. They stole it dammit Tongue

06-12-2010, 04:06 AM | Post: #265
Offline [MFCPU]thtguy 
Right, keeping it simple.
Itsa me! thtguy!
You know, that one closed beta noob who stayed in the off topic section?
Joined up with those sexy beasts at MFCPU?
No?
Thought so.
Well I'm back for those who did know me from the old days. Here's to a great Closed Beta!

Back and hoping we won't get owned in the shops again.
06-12-2010, 10:24 AM | Post: #266
Offline Tenacious_D 
Dusk - sniper

ready for it all

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/2930/signaturepx.png

You don't have time to think up there, if you think, your dead
ShadeShooter has removed your signature due to being too big, maximum height is 250 pixels
06-12-2010, 05:22 PM | Post: #267
Offline SupremeCommander 
The Battlefield Supreme Commander is here to command the armies to victory! Big Grin

Anyways, A Bad Company 2 PC Veteran is Reporting In to the Admins.
06-12-2010, 05:33 PM | Post: #268
Offline 83Fightingmedic 
Hi Folks!
I am glad to participate in this closed Beta. Played BFH before and also the whole BF-Series.
First Battle in Battlefield4Free: Strike at Karkand Big Grin Deja vú !

Ciao,
Eckhard
06-12-2010, 07:05 PM | Post: #269
Offline DocDurchschnitt 
Hey Guys!

I´ve forgotten to say Hello !

So... Hello ! Tongue

06-12-2010, 07:28 PM | Post: #270
Offline [ZF]Zygen 
HEY Guys! Im Zygen and im finally in the game
Gl To everybody see ya on the battlefield Wink

[Obrazek: atq9mr.jpg]
06-12-2010, 09:37 PM | Post: #271
Offline Nicholas 
Sup guys.. I'm .Fluffy. aka ClefableKing, I started closed beta about 3 days ago.. finally got around to posting here.. anyways I play BFH, some of you may know me, some may not. If you see me on the battlefield feel free to say hi! My character's names are:

Maverick Fluffay Nicholas HeaLz

-Fluffy

[Obrazek: 2j4vwo1.jpg]

My BFH Account
07-12-2010, 01:29 PM | Post: #272
Offline Xplode 
heya
saw i had a cb key today Idea
downloading it right now and obviously made the mistake to name my profil i wanted to name one of my soldiers, bah Sad
anyways, u wont see me on the battlefield cuz i already shot u in the eye Tongue
07-12-2010, 07:09 PM | Post: #273
Offline Webb 
As always and keeping with tradition I'd just like to extend my appreciation of the close beta invite.

Now prepare for my wrath Big Grin

Guess I should of posted this here Dodgy

Nice to see I'm getting off to a wonderful new start.
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 07-12-2010 07:09 PM przez Webb.)
07-12-2010, 09:19 PM | Post: #274
Offline Timisawesome 
Arrrrrggghhhh!!!! noooooz! Forgot to post when I joined! Well.... now will do Tongue So.... errr.... Hi! Big Grin
07-12-2010, 11:18 PM | Post: #275
Offline Comrad 
Hi everyone, I'm from BFH, see some familiar names in here.
If anyone knew Dolbilov thats me.
Aka WarmHeart
07-12-2010, 11:22 PM | Post: #276
Offline Boom 
Hey guys i'm looking forward for awesome matches with nice teamwork...and...BEWARE OF "FUCHS" TANK-DRIVERS Wink

[Obrazek: 10xt0n5.png]
08-12-2010, 12:37 AM | Post: #277
Offline Scopenhagen 
This is awesome!
Lots of people I know here from BFH
08-12-2010, 07:17 AM | Post: #278
Offline LazorFest 
oooo, see some familiar names here... but don't know who you are, only remember fought with/against in BFH XD

I used mah lazor to propel myself from BFH to there, Flamingsabre from BFH reporting!
08-12-2010, 11:56 AM | Post: #279
Offline Skullking 
Skullking is here

had completely forgotten i signed up for this then checked my email this moringing for the first time in like a month and found the almighty key
08-12-2010, 12:34 PM | Post: #280
Offline ~Smoothie~ 
WHY I CAN JOIN MY FRIENDS PLS MAKE IT CLEAR THX

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.