Witaj!

27-06-2012, 02:27 PM | Post: #181
Offline Cpt.Carrot 
(27-06-2012 02:16 PM)Lhoigor napisał(a):  
(27-06-2012 01:55 PM)JonSwift napisał(a):  1.
When an organization starts getting flamed and hated on you its usually out of jealousy, misunderstanding, or immaturity on the people who are doing the flaming.

Tenacious, fierce, and aggressive.

If you don't respond with examples, I'll just assume you didn't find any.

1. that´s just not true...not here, not in a reality neither....

2. sorry, but that´s illusion...everybody who wants to cape a flag will try it over and over and over...killing as many enemies as possible so tenacious is of the table....fierce? aggressive? i didnt know that there is a peaceful way to get a flag if there is someone to defend it.....how exactly you want to kill enemies without being fierce and aggressive?

i would say that this is implying that you are something "more"(more aggressive, more tenacious, more fierce)....but i was told that this was not the case....so how exactly it is? you really think you are more or you are just saying it? or none of them and then HB is just and empty, meaningless term?

3. please, i am really not going to look for posts i have seen weeks ago when i dont remember nor names nor thread title.....but i am sure i have seen several similar statements

I take it you won't be wanting to joint our small group then?

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 27-06-2012 02:28 PM przez Cpt.Carrot.)
27-06-2012, 02:40 PM | Post: #182
Offline Lhoigor 
(27-06-2012 02:27 PM)Cpt.Carrot napisał(a):  I take it you won't be wanting to joint our small group then?

as a matter of fact, "joint" could be the only thing i wouldn´t mind to have with your group
27-06-2012, 02:44 PM | Post: #183
Offline Cpt.Carrot 
(27-06-2012 02:40 PM)Lhoigor napisał(a):  
(27-06-2012 02:27 PM)Cpt.Carrot napisał(a):  I take it you won't be wanting to joint our small group then?

as a matter of fact, "joint" could be the only thing i wouldn´t mind to have with your group

Excellent stuff. (Although a pipe is the preferred method of delivery for some of us Honey Badgers.)

27-06-2012, 02:51 PM | Post: #184
Offline [HB]Akanto 
omg...
How poor must be your world, if you dont have that litte bit of humor to let us be honey badgers. No one is forcing you to read this, no one is forcing you to be one, no one is forcing you to... I forgot what I wanted to say.
Are you in your whol,e life so serious? HTen you should maybe think about your lifestyle. Not that I want to change it or so, but really? Is this the way you want to live? Or are you just here, in the anonym internet such an a**hole?

[Obrazek: 9iu6zq8c.png]

27-06-2012, 02:52 PM | Post: #185
Online JonSwift 
(27-06-2012 02:16 PM)Lhoigor napisał(a):  
(27-06-2012 01:55 PM)JonSwift napisał(a):  1.
When an organization starts getting flamed and hated on you its usually out of jealousy, misunderstanding, or immaturity on the people who are doing the flaming.

Tenacious, fierce, and aggressive.

If you don't respond with examples, I'll just assume you didn't find any.

1. that´s just not true...not here, not in a reality neither....

2. sorry, but that´s illusion...everybody who wants to cape a flag will try it over and over and over...killing as many enemies as possible so tenacious is of the table....fierce? aggressive? i didnt know that there is a peaceful way to get a flag if there is someone to defend it.....how exactly you want to kill enemies without being fierce and aggressive?

i would say that this is implying that you are something "more"(more aggressive, more tenacious, more fierce)....but i was told that this was not the case....so how exactly it is? you really think you are more or you are just saying it? or none of them and then HB is just and empty, meaningless term?

3. please, i am really not going to look for posts i have seen weeks ago when i dont remember nor names nor thread title.....but i am sure i have seen several similar statements

You're confusing me of your lack of proper english but I'll try my best.

1. You are wrong. It's a proven human trait that when there is misunderstanding, jealousy and immaturity, hate will sometimes follow. Those people are what we call "narrow minded"

2. Once again you're wrong. Some people like to camp, some people like to just troll others with C4, others focus on repairing vehicles, and then you have the pilots. You apparently haven't played the game enough to see those that are afraid to capture flags. When a team is losing some players are more likely to just stay in one spot and not move to grab a flag, in fact I've seen this happen too much. They AREN'T being aggressive. It's only a handful that actually go out and try to get other flags in a situation such as that. If I have 2 or 3 other guys who are doing the same thing, GOOD ON THEM! They are a being a honeybadger, they're being aggressive, and not willing to just accept defeat. We aren't a closed group of people, just LIKED MINDED players, so if anyone wants to join us because they play like we do that's GREAT! And why do you really care so much about how we view ourselves?!? You're putting a lot of effort into trying to "shame" us on our personal opinions and play style. We're not cheating, we're not causing issues on the forums, we're not going around the forums being arrogant a-holes to people, so why do you care so much? This whole idea stemmed from someone complaining about being a lone wolf and having to do everything himself. Obviously there is a teamwork issue, and if we can encourage teamwork and good playing styles (being aggressive despite the odds) it'll only make the game that much more fun. And here you are trying to trash a group of people that are encouraging that!

Oh and explain please what makes us "posers". Who are we trying to act like?

Cytat:please, i am really not going to look for posts i have seen weeks ago when i dont remember nor names nor thread title.....but i am sure i have seen several similar statements

Please, I am really not going to take stock in anything you have to say when you make a statement like this. Here's an analogy for what you sound like: "Oh I saw a UFO once, I did! But.. it was seen weeks ago and I don't remember what it looked like or where I was, but I am sure I saw it!"

Plainly put- We aren't better than anyone, but we will stay aggressive through the whole game, despite if we're losing drastically. While others sit back and just accept defeat, we don't. We made a little group out of that mindset. Deal with it.

[Obrazek: ey9c.jpg]
(23-12-2013 12:51 AM)Mitchell napisał(a):  This thread got JonSwifted.
27-06-2012, 02:57 PM | Post: #186
Offline Ghostrider0067 
(27-06-2012 02:52 PM)JonSwift napisał(a):  While others sit back and just accept defeat, we don't. We made a little group out of that mindset. Deal with it.

The above statement is for those of the TL/DR set and states everything quite clearly.

[Obrazek: 391560_4337901687061_1154472848_n.jpg]
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 27-06-2012 03:08 PM przez Ghostrider0067.)
27-06-2012, 03:03 PM | Post: #187
Offline Lhoigor 
(27-06-2012 02:52 PM)JonSwift napisał(a):  Deal with it.

no need to cause i really don´t care(for gods sake dont call me HB for that)....

btw, that UFO reference is awesome....you know, it is like with God.....no-one has never seen him....yet bilions of people believe he exists.....in this case, you can search that thread on your own, i really don´t have time for that....but you can be sure it is really there....
27-06-2012, 03:08 PM | Post: #188
Online JonSwift 
(27-06-2012 03:03 PM)Lhoigor napisał(a):  
(27-06-2012 02:52 PM)JonSwift napisał(a):  Deal with it.

no need to cause i really don´t care(for gods sake dont call me HB for that)....

btw, that UFO reference is awesome....you know, it is like with God.....no-one has never seen him....yet bilions of people believe he exists.....in this case, you can search that thread on your own, i really don´t have time for that....but you can be sure it is really there....

You are a Honey Badger. Congrats.

So, plainly put you're claiming we say and do things but you're providing no references, and we should just believe you because you say its out there somewhere. Don't open your mouth unless you can back yourself up. You're making yourself look bad.

27-06-2012, 03:11 PM | Post: #189
Offline Cpt.Carrot 
Hmmm... I'm agnostic.

Religious Zealot: God loves you and everyone. He will save you
Agnostic: Prove it.
Athiest: There is no way that a god can exist.
Agnostic: Prove it.

You made reference to the posts in question, the onus is on you to find them... or not, it's entirely up to you.

27-06-2012, 03:15 PM | Post: #190
Offline SupplySideJesus 
Cpt. how much would you say you actually believed in god?

Sacrilege ;D

Set your mama house on fire, nail the doors shut. Ain’t nobody gettin’ out, it’s over, bruh. - Juicy J (Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 27-06-2012 03:22 PM przez SupplySideJesus.)
27-06-2012, 03:17 PM | Post: #191
Offline Cheezy.Badger 
And this thread has derailed beyond the limits of infinity.

[Obrazek: pimp-walking.gif]
PIMPIN` AINT EASY
27-06-2012, 03:21 PM | Post: #192
Online JonSwift 
This does NOT need to start violating the forum rules. Please no religious/political comments.

27-06-2012, 03:34 PM | Post: #193
Offline Lhoigor 
(27-06-2012 03:11 PM)Cpt.Carrot napisał(a):  You made reference to the posts in question, the onus is on you to find them... or not, it's entirely up to you.

actually, i dont have to proove anything....i say it is true...belive it or not...your choice...if you need a proof, there is a way to find out....but i have no doubts about my words(in this case) and somehow, i don´t really need your approval

the question is....do YOU need to know the truth about this?
27-06-2012, 03:39 PM | Post: #194
Offline Cpt.Carrot 
Lhoigor, are you sure you're not actually Cleverbot?

I had a conversation with Cleverbot the other day and it pretty much ended up going the same way as this thread. Mind you, it also had me convinced that I was Cleverbot at one point Dodgy

27-06-2012, 03:41 PM | Post: #195
Online JonSwift 
(27-06-2012 03:34 PM)Lhoigor napisał(a):  
(27-06-2012 03:11 PM)Cpt.Carrot napisał(a):  You made reference to the posts in question, the onus is on you to find them... or not, it's entirely up to you.

actually, i dont have to proove anything....i say it is true...belive it or not...your choice...if you need a proof, there is a way to find out....but i have no doubts about my words(in this case) and somehow, i don´t really need your approval

the question is....do YOU need to know the truth about this?

You continuously made comments about how we think we're better than others, etc etc etc.
I'm asking you to give me proof of these claims, because obviously it was so detrimental on your emotional well being that you remember these things from weeks ago. Surely you can find something. But you've failed to do that. You've given yourself zero credibility, no one had to prove you wrong, you did that to yourself.

27-06-2012, 03:46 PM | Post: #196
Offline Cabelotas 
(27-06-2012 03:34 PM)Lhoigor napisał(a):  bunch of nonsense

Do you really have to be so annoying? If you don't like the group, just leave it, don't come close, whatever. Why are you still around if this is not your cup of tea?

We're not saying we're the best or anything like that, nor saying that others are worse. We're just a bunch of players having fun together. Can't we make a group and name it? What if I created a medic squad and named it the CareBears, would you still have a problem with that? Just because we wield machine guns while CareBears don't?

I bet you're the kind of guy that doesn't laugh at jokes.

Sheesh.

[Obrazek: Cabelotas_sig.png]
[/url]
27-06-2012, 03:48 PM | Post: #197
Offline Lhoigor 
(27-06-2012 03:39 PM)Cpt.Carrot napisał(a):  Lhoigor, are you sure you're not actually Cleverbot?

I had a conversation with Cleverbot the other day and it pretty much ended up going the same way as this thread. Mind you, it also had me convinced that I was Cleverbot at one point Dodgy

not at all....i have never heard about him....

@Swift - about my credibility.....whatever you say dude....just keep repeating it....this was like 3rd ot 4th time.....let see if you manage to make it 10......
27-06-2012, 03:51 PM | Post: #198
Offline Lhoigor 
(27-06-2012 03:46 PM)Cabelotas napisał(a):  I bet you're the kind of guy that doesn't laugh at jokes.

actually, 7/10 people would recognize me like "[real_name]? you mean the guy with a joke for every opportunity?"

my advice....never bet money
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 27-06-2012 03:53 PM przez Lhoigor.)
27-06-2012, 03:54 PM | Post: #199
Offline Cpt.Carrot 
(27-06-2012 03:48 PM)Lhoigor napisał(a):  
(27-06-2012 03:39 PM)Cpt.Carrot napisał(a):  Lhoigor, are you sure you're not actually Cleverbot?

not at all....i have never heard about him....

@Swift - about my credibility.....whatever you say dude....just keep repeating it....this was like 3rd ot 4th time.....let see if you manage to make it 10......

I give up. Rolleyes

27-06-2012, 03:55 PM | Post: #200
Offline Landia 
*Gets popcorn*

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.