Witaj!

13-04-2012, 05:49 PM | Post: #61
Online Solid 
(13-04-2012 05:04 PM)St0mpy napisał(a):  whats the problem solid? he has a point yet you mock him

Sorry but i don´t see the point of exaggerating while blaming Easy for something they havn´t released yet, it´s far from being constructive. It´s minor spamming and unsuccessful trolling, his argumentation is more than flawed which i just wanted to point out with some sarcasm which was still an argument.

Feel free to PM me if my answer is not enough or valid for you but i take this Topic very serious. You wanted to have some bits of the roadmap and yet you are still insulting them.

I´m a Community Moderator, not an official EA Representative ~nya
13-04-2012, 06:06 PM | Post: #62
Offline AlexD 
Why not just release "personal unlimited ammo booster", or "Chuck Norris health booster"? Leave apparel alone

[Obrazek: HHANP53.jpg]
13-04-2012, 06:10 PM | Post: #63
Offline SkyDog13 
(13-04-2012 03:13 PM)Solid napisał(a):  
(13-04-2012 02:58 PM)SkyDog13 napisał(a):  So... you just have a packet of extra tank armor you can just slap on tanks in your... belt?

nah, you get cybergenetic implants into your helmet for easy (dis-)mounting. You automatically drive safe resulting in an advantage and a disadvantage Big Grin

Oh, crud. How could I be so ignorant? *facepalm*

[Obrazek: XrvwDpA.png]
13-04-2012, 06:28 PM | Post: #64
Offline Wref 
* Edit: Please delete this post *

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 22-01-2013 01:46 AM przez Wref.)
13-04-2012, 07:12 PM | Post: #65
Offline Outburst+3 
(13-04-2012 05:04 PM)St0mpy napisał(a):  whats the problem solid? he has a point yet you mock him, why are you suddenly in a 'sun shines out of their backsides' mode in this thread? applying for a job or something? go on, post some more stupid images to mock me too, or perhaps edit them out with a trite comment of no need to requote...as if the forum is going to run out of space if we leave them in.

Are you serious? You are more active in the forums more than me. Solid have been kissing their butt since he became a mod. He has always been TOO optimistic.

@EAsy on our Legacy Weapons/Attachments:
NERF for the sake of balance is ACCEPTABLE. REMOVAL without proper replacements is NOT! (Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 13-04-2012 07:14 PM przez Outburst+3.)
13-04-2012, 07:28 PM | Post: #66
Offline -Tigar- 
Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world

[Obrazek: mojss.png]
"Tiger! Tiger! burning bright in the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?"
13-04-2012, 08:46 PM | Post: #67
Offline .Fenderalac 
OH GOD, NOT AGAIN.....
[Obrazek: disgusted-oh-god-why-text-l.png]

[Obrazek: b2AU0.png]
13-04-2012, 08:53 PM | Post: #68
Offline Strac.CRO 
Well maybe we are overreacting, like Chang already said: " they will have to rebalance training-boosters-etc."

let's just wait and hope they are also working on:
Operation Road Rage, Operation Harvest, Operation Clean Sweep and Fushe pass,
all in 64 size but with 16vs16 players, in summer-green day theme

[Obrazek: journeyv.jpg]

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 13-04-2012 08:53 PM przez Strac.CRO.)
13-04-2012, 09:02 PM | Post: #69
Offline TacticalS 
Well i completely understand the negative feelings here...

Wewere all waiting for customisation, and then it came. Everybody excited and happy... till they logged in and found that all their guns were nerfed to ****. So I hope they will do it bettter this time, and I actually have good hopes for this project.

What I want to add to this is that I hope that nothing we currently have is taken away from us. For example: currently we can train running in the skill tree. This got to be trainable, and not only achievable by buying chlothing add-ons.

So this can be good, and it can be bad.

[Obrazek: 73-110-232.png]

Looking for peace is like,
looking for a turtle with a moustache
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 13-04-2012 09:04 PM przez TacticalS.)
13-04-2012, 09:05 PM | Post: #70
Offline 481299 
wow, great

13-04-2012, 09:08 PM | Post: #71
Offline wmaniekk 
This is useless. I would rather something more useful. Like new maps, game modes, bug fixes, apache/boosters nerf.
13-04-2012, 11:12 PM | Post: #72
Offline OpTicPredAtorX9 
Would the CB uniforms have any thing special about them? I would sure hope so. Its still my favorite thing to wear...

[Obrazek: TB-nX9.png]
14-04-2012, 12:27 AM | Post: #73
Offline j4rh34d 
I seem to remember a few months ago Devs talking in the forums about discussions they were having about removing skills from the Tiers

Also there was talk of a discussion to make clothing available for credits .......................

Now stop me if I'm wrong but doesn't this sound a lot like Dec 01 again - get your guns for credits now because you have to buy their stats back with funds, now becomes get your clothing for credits because you can't use the new funds only attachments on items you don't own (not new attachments actually but recycled skills taken out of the skills tree)

Seems to explain all the sales on training points, just as they are about to becomes worthless Wink

What happened to rebalancing the weapons that are not performing well in the new customisation, shouldn't you fix the mess you made Dec01 and Dec 20 before you add another new 'booster' range to the game

Can't we get to a point where the game works before you try to break it again in the name of more profit Rolleyes

[Obrazek: 20thdecembersignature.png]
14-04-2012, 01:34 AM | Post: #74
Offline [NwT]HopeNSpray 
How bout we fix the bugs,invent a new game mode,add something to promote teamplay and fix the boosters.This is whats needed right now not more customization,we all know how that goes already >_> Just another scam in my eyes to get more money,Nerf our guns then add attachments,give us new uniforms so that we would want to by apparell,now they want to mess with our accesorries

[Obrazek: nwty.jpg]
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 14-04-2012 01:36 AM przez [NwT]HopeNSpray.)
14-04-2012, 04:33 AM | Post: #75
Offline SpEnSAH 
Question for the blues: does this mean my perm extra mags are useless now? Or do those get 'reassigned' to clothing slots? Or simply i can get MORE extra mags?

can we have extra mags on clothing combined with say, viper mags?

[Obrazek: spensah.gif]
14-04-2012, 04:45 AM | Post: #76
Offline Nirvash 
I really hope we won't have some clothing items being BETTER than others, in the same slot. That would make customization very restricting, and would promote an "Ultimate" build sort of thing.

Also: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE nothing that reduces headshot damage. Recons have enough trouble as is, getting headshots that are 1 point in damage too weak. You already have 110 HP players. Lets not spread the issue even further.

14-04-2012, 05:00 AM | Post: #77
Offline SpEnSAH 
(14-04-2012 04:45 AM)Nirvash napisał(a):  Also: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE nothing that reduces headshot damage. Recons have enough trouble as is, getting headshots that are 1 point in damage too weak. You already have 110 HP players. Lets not spread the issue even further.

THIS. Without that capability recon (and headshots for that matter) becomes almost useless.

[Obrazek: spensah.gif]
14-04-2012, 05:44 AM | Post: #78
Offline SweeT... 
What's next? +3 Apparel?

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/thedion9876
14-04-2012, 07:23 AM | Post: #79
Offline Outburst+3 
As I read it, you can put any clothes you want. The inserts are shared and in general just like weapon attachments.

@EAsy on our Legacy Weapons/Attachments:
NERF for the sake of balance is ACCEPTABLE. REMOVAL without proper replacements is NOT!
14-04-2012, 11:32 AM | Post: #80
Offline [OG]Darkness 
on my medic i want:
extra ammo backpack (milita)
faster healing assesory
faster moving uniform (milita)

Join the Old Guys (18+)

[Obrazek: darkog.png]

" I beseech thee, shed thy beauty"

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.