Witaj!

17-02-2012, 03:09 PM | Post: #1
Offline [L3]De[v]  Go to next Official Response...

Cytat:L3git Tactics is recruiting a lot of players at this time.

http://www.L3git.com

----------------

About us:

First and foremost read this ---> We are currently only 10 members strong. We're trying to build a team from scratch here, so it may take a while to have a full roster. If having to pub with us for a little while until we have enough guys to scrim.

We were one of the biggest clans back on America's Army 2.x we have just moved from America's Army to Play4free to grow bigger but in the move we dropped our America's Army 2.x players due to the growing number of hackers hitting our servers. We have members from all over the world from USA, Canada, Holland, Sweden, Hong Kong, India and Israel
----------------

What we're looking for:

- Asking that all members download Teamspeak3 (It helps working as a team). Link: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

- We are not exceptionally talented, if you're looking for that, you probably wouldn't be happy here. We're not total noobs, we have some experience with the BF series, and don't want to recruit total noobs, but if you're just average that’s alright.

- We do have a competitive team if that is your style, Most of us have full time jobs and playing games is fun, not work. But we have something for all types of players.

- We don't require past clans/experience. That isn't important to us.

- We want members that are fairly active, but we aren't nazis about practice and scrims. We'll do them whenever we can, but if people have something to do, school/work/women/life is more important.

- We want players who are interested in competition, and want to try and improve as players and as a team.

- We don't recruit people that TS rage. If you can't stop yourself from crying and saying "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" or "OMG NO WAY" every time you die, we don't want you.

- We don't recruit immature kids. childish stupidity isn't something that appeals to most of us.

----------------

Basically if you want a place to play competitively with a relaxed group of players without having to dedicate all of your free time to work at a game, hit me up my GSN=
Leader: [L3]De[v]
Teamspeak3, Address:VA1.LeetTS.com:10004

Bookmarks http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=71169

L3git Tactics is actively recruiting www.L3git.com
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 03-08-2013 11:37 AM przez [L3]De[v].)
17-02-2012, 11:26 PM | Post: #2
Offline Stormcaller 
O: you guys are back!!! congrats! Good Luck, bro...

Stormy the Cat
[Obrazek: stormyVSScopy_zps3bc6aa6b.png]
18-02-2012, 12:24 AM | Post: #3
Offline Neoroify 
Why would you charge "volunteers" who would like to participate and take place in a clan to play within a team...? It's something that should be let to free-will, who ever feels like donating to your clan to support you for what ever bill he will do so.. I mean... you're actually charging a whole $5 PER member.....

I've got nothing more to say.. you're just weird, awkward and.... weird?
18-02-2012, 01:56 AM | Post: #4
Offline [L3]De[v] 
@neoroify I don't really see a problem with a fee, If you have a problem with a fee then keep moving and find a clan that fits you. No need to troll.

@Stormcaller hey whats up m8, How have you been ?

18-02-2012, 03:55 AM | Post: #5
Offline Stormcaller 
I've been good, you?..... Was a bummer when the clan closed a few months ago....

Stormy the Cat
18-02-2012, 10:35 AM | Post: #6
Online Gazzza 
(18-02-2012 12:24 AM)Neoroify napisał(a):  Why would you charge "volunteers" who would like to participate and take place in a clan to play within a team...? It's something that should be let to free-will, who ever feels like donating to your clan to support you for what ever bill he will do so.. I mean... you're actually charging a whole $5 PER member.....

(18-02-2012 01:56 AM)[L3]De[v] napisał(a):  @neoroify I don't really see a problem with a fee, If you have a problem with a fee then keep moving and find a clan that fits you. No need to troll.

@Neo: there you have a good answer. and please respect other clans, especially in their own thread Dodgy

@L3]De[v] sorry for that

18-02-2012, 01:13 PM | Post: #7
Offline [L3]De[v] 
@Stormcaller ya we closed to clean up and for me to really get to work on coding something.

@Gazzza no problem m8, Any support i can get at telling trolls off is helpful Smile

18-02-2012, 01:22 PM | Post: #8
Offline Stormcaller 
Smile well good to see you again, Good Luck, bro!!

Stormy the Cat
18-02-2012, 02:13 PM | Post: #9
Offline Neoroify 
(18-02-2012 01:56 AM)[L3]De[v] napisał(a):  @neoroify I don't really see a problem with a fee, If you have a problem with a fee then keep moving and find a clan that fits you. No need to troll.

@Stormcaller hey whats up m8, How have you been ?
I never really intent to "troll" you, I just don't get it.. why would you charge your clan members?! however it was just a personal point of view. and once again I wasn't trolling, and I will not apology for what I've already said.

(18-02-2012 10:35 AM)Gazzza napisał(a):  
(18-02-2012 12:24 AM)Neoroify napisał(a):  Why would you charge "volunteers" who would like to participate and take place in a clan to play within a team...? It's something that should be let to free-will, who ever feels like donating to your clan to support you for what ever bill he will do so.. I mean... you're actually charging a whole $5 PER member.....

@Neo: there you have a good answer. and please respect other clans, especially in their own thread Dodgy

@L3]De[v] sorry for that
I wasn't "disrespecting" them or something like that.. it's just not understandable why the heck should I pay a "MUST-FEE" for a "for fun" clan? pshhh it's just pathetic.
18-02-2012, 02:37 PM | Post: #10
Offline [L3]De[v] 
It cost money to run a clan, If you have a problem with a fee then find a clan that fits you. Like i said I don't see a problem with a fee and my members don't see a problem with it.

We do have ways for members to earn free membership.

And yes you are trolling and being disrespectful. Move on.

18-02-2012, 05:18 PM | Post: #11
Offline Neoroify 
Whatever
18-02-2012, 06:47 PM | Post: #12
Offline dark1586 
HEY SOUNDS GREAT ILL JOIN FOR EXTRA TO SEEMS LIKE A EXCELLENT CLAN

[center][Obrazek: Darkstar1586_sig.png]
[/center]
19-02-2012, 01:55 AM | Post: #13
Offline [L3]De[v] 
@dark1586 sounds good just register up and post an app and we will get back to you.

19-02-2012, 10:11 PM | Post: #14
Offline [L3]SoulsReaper 
I joined this clan and made a new accoun tname with the clan tag I cant wait to play the game with my brand new character!
19-02-2012, 10:24 PM | Post: #15
Offline [L3]De[v] 
Happy to hear. Welcome.

19-02-2012, 11:42 PM | Post: #16
Offline infaivious 
Ill join, great group of guys here. i have no problem with a $5 fee
20-02-2012, 02:06 AM | Post: #17
Offline Takedown 
I'm in the clan wont have no problem paying the fee.
20-02-2012, 05:05 PM | Post: #18
Offline [L3]De[v] 
@infaivious & @Takedown sounds goood just post an app and we will vote.

21-02-2012, 02:12 AM | Post: #19
Offline SpadeTight 
I've been with L3git for almost a year, this a great gaming community I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
21-02-2012, 05:07 AM | Post: #20
Offline [L3]De[v] 
recruitment post updated. added Israel to the list

@SpadeTight happy to hear.

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 21-02-2012 05:09 AM przez [L3]De[v].)

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.