Witaj!

04-02-2012, 06:04 PM | Post: #181
Offline Asfodhell-A 
Why is everyone comparing what we had and what we have now ?

Before Dec 1st, we were able to buy Elite weapons to get more ammo and damage than Basic weapons (nothing to do with recoil or something)
Now, we have "+3" weapons which have more ammo and damages than Basic weapons.

People must now pay "Elite" price (800-900BF) to get Basic weapons, the same as what you paid (more or less).
This "+3" story was a fraud when we only had +2 damages, but now that we got MORE ammo and MORE damage than Basic weapons, what is the problem ???

Paying attachments is NOT to get back your Elite weapons, it's to get another advantage over Basic weapons !!!
If you boost up your "+3" gun now, you're only making it even more powerfull, compared to Basic weapons, on a much bigger difference than before !

EAsy choosed to nerf the weapons in order to introduce this customization system (and get more money -_-), in the process they listened to complaints and gave out these "+3" stats (not talking about the ridiculous +2 in damages)

Sure we don't have the old stats of Elite guns, no one does !

04-02-2012, 06:14 PM | Post: #182
Offline 303ConArtist 
Wait, wait...

Suppose I am a new player. I will have to rank up so that I can unlock a weapon in order to rent or buy it?

And how the hell will people rank up, having to cope with an endless ranking system, without a proper gun.... oh, wait.

I see what you did there. There are those boosters, aye?

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 04-02-2012 06:15 PM przez 303ConArtist.)
04-02-2012, 07:10 PM | Post: #183
Offline Natesteh 
Nice guys! ^^ Just make every attachment buyable with creds and I'm gonna play4free
04-02-2012, 07:49 PM | Post: #184
Offline OneTyme 
(04-02-2012 05:56 PM).Grey.Fox. napisał(a):  Finally they do something fair for all of us........

I hope this was a sarcasm statement. If it is, then I apologize, but if it wasn't then...

"Fair for all of us..."??? Really? I bought many weapons just to have half of each weapon taken from me so that I will have to buy them again. Explain to me how that is fair to me.

That is no different than you going to buy a car, then the dealer sells it to you, then the dealer comes to your house and takes your tires off and tells you that you have to buy the tires back so that you can drive it properly again. Hey, the car still works, just not how it did because they took parts of it away and made you pay for it AGAIN! So again I will say, please, explain how that is fair.

[Obrazek: onetymesig1.jpg]
04-02-2012, 07:51 PM | Post: #185
Offline mercdan 
good idea Idea
04-02-2012, 07:55 PM | Post: #186
Offline [l3E7]DMedic 
Let me guess, you'll just nerf the attachments. -_-

[Obrazek: Air_Force_Materiel_Command.png]
Want to dominate the skies? Just invite me to your clan, and watch the skills go into action.
04-02-2012, 08:01 PM | Post: #187
Offline XkSAssassin 
(04-02-2012 07:55 PM)[l3E7]DMedic napisał(a):  Let me guess, you'll just nerf the attachments. -_-

Don't say that... LOUD! And DON'T even guess that!

I still do.
04-02-2012, 08:03 PM | Post: #188
Offline Miklagaard 
(03-02-2012 09:19 PM)AJoao611 napisał(a):  
(03-02-2012 08:22 PM)Terb napisał(a):  
(03-02-2012 08:13 PM)addept2 napisał(a):  don't buy weapon forever, because for few months it will be stolen by EA in the name of equalization of players

neverending story ....

Ohh yeah full hatefull comment form Open Betatesters...

I have my P90 sill since Beta, see? I dunno what you have problems with stealing? Maybe you steal things in real life and you try to find some1 who like live like you.

So nope, EA is trustful. And next time, plz EA/EASY, plz consider a less codes for testers to avoid those mad OB who dont even know how far this game come since Closed Beta's. All they see it money money money, not fun from game.

PS: back to topic- yey, finally i spend rest of founds for customization my P90 - having extra magazines is great option for lone-wolf actions.

/facepalm

/+3
04-02-2012, 08:13 PM | Post: #189
Offline [MNC]NBAC 
Am I the only one who noticed that the screenshot had the ELITE, VETERAN, and NORMAL weapons?
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 04-02-2012 08:13 PM przez [MNC]NBAC.)
04-02-2012, 08:14 PM | Post: #190
Offline AJoao611
(04-02-2012 08:13 PM)[MNC]NBAC napisał(a):  Am I the only one who noticed that the screenshot had the ELITE, VETERAN, and NORMAL weapons?

And?...
04-02-2012, 08:45 PM | Post: #191
Offline SpeedT 
best news this year Smile

Since: 13-12-2010
04-02-2012, 09:17 PM | Post: #192
Offline Bongotelopongo 
20 DECEMBER 2011 - GAME OVER - THIEVES ABOARD !!!
04-02-2012, 10:57 PM | Post: #193
Offline robertosxd 
ma nije to ništa
04-02-2012, 11:06 PM | Post: #194
Offline UselessB 
This is my main question about the new attachments ----> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...352AAAzlh1

<Inappropriate signature removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

Stating that EA removed content from my account without my permission, after telling me that they wouldn't, is inappropriate.
05-02-2012, 12:44 AM | Post: #195
Offline -=OG=-SkinnyG 
(04-02-2012 04:16 PM)SilverPaladin napisał(a):  
(04-02-2012 01:34 PM)comesskrzyp5PL napisał(a):  
(04-02-2012 10:22 AM)SkinnyG napisał(a):  
(04-02-2012 08:27 AM)comesskrzyp5PL napisał(a):  In Polish is a word " zajebiście": My mp5+3 is now better 45/4mags, better range and less recoil (not perfect but...). Shame that i must pay 2 times for same gun but i bought it in 50% off so now is like 100% of normal price. For me is ok. Now I'm again "god mode" player on maps. With all elite weapons elite 1911, elite mp5+3, elite spas15(dual), rpg, mines, granades, and MX25, and knife hehehe i am best killing machine on map.

What ever makes you happy (that's exactly the reaction slEAsy is counting on!), but what is "f_cking great" about this construction?

You appear to be one proud member of the gold fish memory community (is that saying also trademarked by EAsy, just like "Soon"?).

Suppose the gun was 2000, but you bought it at 50% off, being 1000 BF.
The value at that particular time was 1000, so the 1000 actual funds you spent is 100% for you (basic economics) .

If you now have to pay 1000 to get the attachments, you have paid 1000 + 1000 = 100% + 100% = 200% in the end.

That's still a scam, but hey, whatever makes you happy!
(WAKE UP!)

No!!! U know why? When i bough it it was more expensive that new guns are now. I payd by sms- that was more expensive that now. When i bough my mp5 and now attachments that is still like a prise of old mp5 100%. Now u get more points 4 less money- in Poland. I spent 94% of real price old mp5 with attachments and i have more ammo and longer range. 6% off !!!!!!! (sorry 4 english)

How to explain this...

The value of something is determined by the market, not by what you paid for it...

Think of a TV. If you pay $400 for that TV, and it's price at the store drops to $350, are you going to be able to sell that TV for $400, even if you never used it?

Nope. Because if you try to charge $400 for it, someone will go to the store and pay the $350 to get it cheaper.

Same here. Who cares that the MP5 was once "200 zloty" (after SMS to BF conversion). If it now takes 50 zloty to buy the MP5, then it's a 50 zloty gun. The fact is that, if you could have bought the MP5 before 1 Dec at 50 zloty, and rebought the attachments at 138 zloty, you paid 188 zloty for a 50 zloty gun. Not a 6% savings, but nearly 400% more than what the gun is worth. Sorry if this Polish-American is misspelling the Polish currency, remember the name more than how to spell it...

Which is my stance. Who cares, in the end, how much I paid for a specific gun. Fact of the matter is that I paid that money once, why should I pay again to have what I once paid for? Especially since the terms I bought under were "permanent", not "rental" (which implies periodic payments for the service)...

Exactly this ^^
Maybe this explanation will land.
WAKE UP!

[Obrazek: jcAwqy0.png]
05-02-2012, 01:09 AM | Post: #196
Offline SighstenHerrgard 
Haha this must be a joke?

EAsy took away my " legacy weapon" and then said: go and try the new attachments but they cant be bought permanent." So if i now want to have something similar to my old " legacy weapon", i have to pay again to have that permanent!

Just think twice before u buy ANYTHING in this game for real money, they have taken it away before and surely will do that again!

GJ job Silvanoshi, Vitalbullet and all the rest of u KORVRYTTARE
05-02-2012, 02:32 AM | Post: #197
Offline R]Moreira 
i already spend to many on this game until they take my guns off, after that i realize the total money i spend on this came could be used to buy another better pc and play Battlefield 3.

Now i play battlefield 3 with my old pc and the money that i would spend on bfp4f i'm saving it for buy a better pc for a better performance on bf 3 game.

i only still came here to say to you all: this game is a shame

save your money, and play a better game!

[Obrazek: _s.png]
• Member of the Recon 300+ Club
05-02-2012, 02:32 AM | Post: #198
Offline airstrike56 
nice but we high rank guys are going to destroy the battlefield soooo....

need to rethink this upgrade. how are the little guys are going to win now?

also just to put this in you guys need to remake the teamwork part as only us big guys can kill anything.

05-02-2012, 02:41 AM | Post: #199
Offline Klingon.Dentist 
(04-02-2012 06:04 PM)Asfodhell napisał(a):  Why is everyone comparing what we had and what we have now ?

Before Dec 1st, we were able to buy Elite weapons to get more ammo and damage than Basic weapons (nothing to do with recoil or something)
Now, we have "+3" weapons which have more ammo and damages than Basic weapons.

People must now pay "Elite" price (800-900BF) to get Basic weapons, the same as what you paid (more or less).
This "+3" story was a fraud when we only had +2 damages, but now that we got MORE ammo and MORE damage than Basic weapons, what is the problem ???

Paying attachments is NOT to get back your Elite weapons, it's to get another advantage over Basic weapons !!!
If you boost up your "+3" gun now, you're only making it even more powerfull, compared to Basic weapons, on a much bigger difference than before !

EAsy choosed to nerf the weapons in order to introduce this customization system (and get more money -_-), in the process they listened to complaints and gave out these "+3" stats (not talking about the ridiculous +2 in damages)

Sure we don't have the old stats of Elite guns, no one does !

problem is that we have invested our money here to have the best there is. now we need to pay more money to have the best there is. I would certainly not give them anything for +3 gun that would be outperformed by attachments you need to buy. fair thing would be to give us our bf back so we can decide what to do with them cause of this new deal. how can we trust them again. they can again change whatever they want, whenever they want and dont give a rats arse what their customer feels about it. I dont like to be treated like a bithc so I guess the problem is me.

AKA Hamush. BF P$F future update:

* more levels. bought extra tp? tough luck.
* attachments upgrade.
- +3 weapons in store, and +5 later.
- buff tier3 hp toughness.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TAKING YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH IN YOUR FACE! [Obrazek: 7aqc76e]
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 05-02-2012 02:44 AM przez Klingon.Dentist.)
05-02-2012, 04:24 AM | Post: #200
Offline Motante 
(05-02-2012 02:32 AM)R]Moreira napisał(a):  i already spend to many on this game until they take my guns off, after that i realize the total money i spend on this came could be used to buy another better pc and play Battlefield 3.

Now i play battlefield 3 with my old pc and the money that i would spend on bfp4f i'm saving it for buy a better pc for a better performance on bf 3 game.

i only still came here to say to you all: this game is a shame

save your money, and play a better game!
+3

[Obrazek: testef.png]

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.