Witaj!

01-02-2012, 10:33 PM | Post: #41
Offline _R2K_ 
(01-02-2012 08:12 PM)Str1000ac napisał(a):  
(01-02-2012 07:47 PM)masterblaster napisał(a):  :rolleyes:very bad setup, assoult with 0 points in improved threat awereness? 4 points in ammo box?

@ [DOS]PerryMcIver
You think I'm hater, I was just not in a mood of explaining

1. improved threat awereness for assault = 0, REALLYHuh REEEEAAAAALLYHuh
2. grenades 4 OK, when you have credits buy booster and use them well, you are assaulting
3. more or less 0 points for vehicle skillsExclamationExclamation (it's Battlefield game, for God's sake ExclamationExclamationExclamation)
4. tactical reflexes = 3 points = if I'm shooting at you and you don't see from where I'm shooting than you are dead, nothing can help you there.
5. "fast climb and jump", OMG ,I use "jump" in medic only to fill 5 points in T1 tree (+ 4 improved threat awereness)

my assault is lvl.21 (20 TPs) and I'm like 3 times stronger fighting machine than you (OK with 4 boosted grenades + 4 un-boosted C4 + ultra-nerfed-non-legacy AN94 abakan)

edit: 4 points in ammo box ExclamationExclamationExclamation aaaaaand 4 nerfed grenades ExclamationExclamationExclamation

wow you're stupid this traininig setup is the best thtats why everybody is copying it including me so get some noob
01-02-2012, 10:37 PM | Post: #42
Offline [NwT]ShadowBytes 
(01-02-2012 08:12 PM)Str1000ac napisał(a):  
(01-02-2012 07:47 PM)masterblaster napisał(a):  :rolleyes:very bad setup, assoult with 0 points in improved threat awereness? 4 points in ammo box?

@ [DOS]PerryMcIver
You think I'm hater, I was just not in a mood of explaining

1. improved threat awereness for assault = 0, REALLYHuh REEEEAAAAALLYHuh
2. grenades 4 OK, when you have credits buy booster and use them well, you are assaulting
3. more or less 0 points for vehicle skillsExclamationExclamation (it's Battlefield game, for God's sake ExclamationExclamationExclamation)
4. tactical reflexes = 3 points = if I'm shooting at you and you don't see from where I'm shooting than you are dead, nothing can help you there.
5. "fast climb and jump", OMG ,I use "jump" in medic only to fill 5 points in T1 tree (+ 4 improved threat awereness)

my assault is lvl.21 (20 TPs) and I'm like 3 times stronger fighting machine than you (OK with 4 boosted grenades + 4 un-boosted C4 + ultra-nerfed-non-legacy AN94 abakan)

edit: 4 points in ammo box ExclamationExclamationExclamation aaaaaand 4 nerfed grenades ExclamationExclamationExclamation

hey kid how about youhit rank 25 scrub before you try to talk im 25 noob
01-02-2012, 10:42 PM | Post: #43
Offline DeltaForce 
Pro:

-Recording your own voice just "speaking to yourself" can be quite a challenge. Voice was loud and clear.
-You explained why you use the Training you put points in and even explained why you don't use certain aspects of training (e.g. Grenade Throwback).

Contra (aka what i see different):

-Jet Training is not needed to fly the littlebird and a jet without bombs has a very limited use (as already mentioned)
-Second Point of Sprint is not needed, as it does nothing as of now.
-Satellite Scan is better suited to check enemy motion than Grenades.
-Improved Threat Awareness can be helpful even if you play on High Graphic setting, because it can reveal enemies, that are partially hidden by obstacles or otherwise hard to see (Ru Soldier in front of dark terrain).

Out of curiosity: Why do you say LoL so much?
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 01-02-2012 10:43 PM przez DeltaForce.)
01-02-2012, 11:03 PM | Post: #44
Offline masterblaster 
OMG trolls enjoy with this setup if you think it's so great, i think that a 12 year old could do better (and i bet you by that traning points and play just assault with USAS to get to lvl 25)

[Obrazek: screen024qe.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
02-02-2012, 12:23 AM | Post: #45
Offline PerryMcIver 
(01-02-2012 11:03 PM)masterblaster napisał(a):  OMG trolls enjoy with this setup if you think it's so great, i think that a 12 year old could do better (and i bet you by that traning points and play just assault with USAS to get to lvl 25)

welli donmt use shot guns and when i made this it wasnt intended to create so much controversy so go ahed with your USAS which requires no skill LoL imma stick with my scar +3 LoL and your'e 12?

02-02-2012, 12:33 AM | Post: #46
Offline PerryMcIver 
(01-02-2012 10:42 PM)DeltaForce napisał(a):  Pro:

-Recording your own voice just "speaking to yourself" can be quite a challenge. Voice was loud and clear.
-You explained why you use the Training you put points in and even explained why you don't use certain aspects of training (e.g. Grenade Throwback).

Contra (aka what i see different):

-Jet Training is not needed to fly the littlebird and a jet without bombs has a very limited use (as already mentioned)
-Second Point of Sprint is not needed, as it does nothing as of now.
-Satellite Scan is better suited to check enemy motion than Grenades.
-Improved Threat Awareness can be helpful even if you play on High Graphic setting, because it can reveal enemies, that are partially hidden by obstacles or otherwise hard to see (Ru Soldier in front of dark terrain).

Out of curiosity: Why do you say LoL so much?

LoL srry "LoL" is a bad habit idky LoL and yeh someof my tp could be used better however i like my setup LoL i only play karkand and it fits that map well if you ask me LoL and yeh befoer tier 3 as a lvl 20 i had Improved threat awareness maxed out LoL butnow itsnot really a big deal and sattilite scan is nice buti dont personally want it LoL and atleast nades take a lil bit of health and you've got a 1/4 chance of killin someone with them LoL and for the littlebird that was a mistake LoL

02-02-2012, 12:44 AM | Post: #47
Offline Salimax 
mmm Goood i like your seting .. its pretty match the same as what m gona do i like to rush and kill so much poeple so i dont like to camp its a necisité to have a runner ^^ Good choice man Smile
02-02-2012, 01:58 AM | Post: #48
Offline PerryMcIver 
(02-02-2012 12:44 AM)Salimax napisał(a):  
mmm Goood i like your seting .. its pretty match the same as what m gona do i like to rush and kill so much poeple so i dont like to camp its a necisité to have a runner ^^ Good choice man Smile

Thank you verry much man Smile

02-02-2012, 03:59 AM | Post: #49
Offline shodhu 
Here's my level 25 recon Jet flying build
you know how i own that jet Wink
[Obrazek: F7PCl.png]

[Obrazek: shodu.jpg]
02-02-2012, 04:50 AM | Post: #50
Offline PerryMcIver 
(02-02-2012 03:59 AM)shodhu napisał(a):  Here's my level 25 recon Jet flying build
you know how i own that jet Wink
[Obrazek: F7PCl.png]

LoL aha so thats how you can shoot me down LoL nice setup shodu, for the engi video dropping on friday, imma do it from AMMO'a account LoL not my own personal standards LoL

02-02-2012, 09:45 AM | Post: #51
Offline Strac.CRO 
(01-02-2012 10:17 PM)ShankFull napisał(a):  @Str1000ac I saw your application for [DOS]. Don't bother following up on it, DENIED!!!! Xd

What application? to join clan? I've never been any clan member and don't want to. Maybe you confused me for someone else?

Str1000ac, Strac, Strac_3_CRO, Strac_4_CRO.

btw. ShankFull, his setup is just avarage-OK if he doesn't play Dalian, Oman and DV. Karkand needs some points in armour, Basra and Sharqi-fail-map don't need TPs in vehicles skill but I'm too lazy to constantly change TP set-up and don't really need to. For Basra and Sharqi-fail-map all I need is primary and secondary weapon.
My favourite maps are: Dalian, Oman, DV & Karkand

[Obrazek: journeyv.jpg]

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 02-02-2012 10:16 AM przez Strac.CRO.)
02-02-2012, 02:20 PM | Post: #52
Offline PerryMcIver 
(02-02-2012 09:45 AM)Str1000ac napisał(a):  
(01-02-2012 10:17 PM)ShankFull napisał(a):  @Str1000ac I saw your application for [DOS]. Don't bother following up on it, DENIED!!!! Xd

What application? to join clan? I've never been any clan member and don't want to. Maybe you confused me for someone else?

Str1000ac, Strac, Strac_3_CRO, Strac_4_CRO.

btw. ShankFull, his setup is just avarage-OK if he doesn't play Dalian, Oman and DV. Karkand needs some points in armour, Basra and Sharqi-fail-map don't need TPs in vehicles skill but I'm too lazy to constantly change TP set-up and don't really need to. For Basra and Sharqi-fail-map all I need is primary and secondary weapon.
My favourite maps are: Dalian, Oman, DV & Karkand

although my main map is karkand, i do play oman and dragonvallley with the same setup and pwn so wat you talkin bout but lets 1v1 since you think you're good stupid low ranking kig haaaa get on my level noob. 25 and then you can talk to me.

20-03-2012, 06:59 PM | Post: #53
Offline Killoholic 
1st off all, when i talk about talents, its always in compare to other possible choices, not discussing any of them as stand alone.

Equipment expertise tree is well done. Nades with out a booster r discussable, especially if u use it to locate enemies, they can use only 1 point in nade awareness to locate u.

On the other hand combat expertise tree is not that good.
U can pwn with out any point used, but seriously u want to fly lb and have no improved threat awareness? Those 4 points r the best investment for any map and in any of cases u want to get to tier 2/3. 1 or 2 points in tactical reflexes r more then enough, 3 is a waste. I give u that, power climb and safe fall r really nice for karkand, other maps not anymore compared to other possibilities.

[Obrazek: sigbf.png]

21-03-2012, 07:01 PM | Post: #54
Offline Stelle 
climbing ladders faster isnt that of a common thing in BF P4F especially when you're more of an assaulter who rarely goes on buildings

21-03-2012, 07:39 PM | Post: #55
Offline BuckTester 
(21-03-2012 07:01 PM)Korijna napisał(a):  climbing ladders faster isnt that of a common thing in BF P4F especially when you're more of an assaulter who rarely goes on buildings

I get that skill on every soldier I have no matter which class (I have 2 of each). Minimizing time on ladders is a vital thing in my opinion.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Obrazek: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 21-03-2012 07:40 PM przez BuckTester.)
13-08-2012, 10:26 PM | Post: #56
Offline rozer21 
I like the setup and ill probably use this once ive got enuff BF, but have you got a good setup for medic?
13-08-2012, 11:28 PM | Post: #57
Offline [BFT]TriviumF22 
Just so you know, the second point in running/sprint does nothing.

[Obrazek: trivium_banner+black+with+skulls.jpg]
14-08-2012, 11:36 AM | Post: #58
Offline Yunohealme 
(30-01-2012 06:26 AM)Zoddack napisał(a):  Is training for Toughness (extra 10 HP max) really all that useful?

Yeah, the SV-98 does 105 DMG to a headshot, someone once survived my headshot and i got 105 DMG, so its kinda really useful.

[Obrazek: file.php?avatar=11046_1353527425.gif]

Im fabulous, problem?
14-08-2012, 11:48 AM | Post: #59
Offline DeltaForce 
(14-08-2012 11:36 AM)Yunohealme napisał(a):  
(30-01-2012 06:26 AM)Zoddack napisał(a):  Is training for Toughness (extra 10 HP max) really all that useful?

Yeah, the SV-98 does 105 DMG to a headshot, someone once survived my headshot and i got 105 DMG, so its kinda really useful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZEaZbNC8-I

4:37, surviving with one HP out of 110.

UH-60 Blackhawk: Guide Video
[Obrazek: 5mLZc.png]
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 14-08-2012 11:48 AM przez DeltaForce.)
30-08-2012, 05:50 AM | Post: #60
Offline Argiros 
Cool
idk but training safe fall,climbing ladders is a little too much))) well if you r an assalut you most likely play on Small maps sometimes Medium like Karkand
so in small maps it isn't useful if you r not a reacon
grenades got nerfed now sooo yeah forget just about that even with boosters....
everything else is fine

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.