Witaj!

11-01-2012, 04:31 PM | Post: #21
Offline kinggainer 
or maybe they will simply shut down the game and run with our money Big Grin

[Obrazek: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYoTmo-EYWczEAF4P7Boz...F0Az0n1wfo]
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 11-01-2012 04:32 PM przez kinggainer.)
11-01-2012, 04:34 PM | Post: #22
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
(11-01-2012 04:21 PM)VitalBullet napisał(a):  ...will NOT be in the update tomorrow...

How about we wait and see before panicking!
They did updates allot of players didn't like. But that doesn't want to say they can't release good updates? I hope sincerely they are gone bring some good things back up. Cool

I find it a shame the tweaks aren't yet released although, shouldn't be that hard to change some numbers in the files. *puppy eye face to VitalBullet [read: Go ask Heart HATE Heart to be so kind to take a minute to adapt those changes in patch of tomorrow!]* Blush

So we can remove our rule on our server to kick people who are using Mortar Strike booster.

The rest I will keep my opinion on the update when I see him! Sleepy
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 11-01-2012 04:34 PM przez -=OG=-RPGforYOU.)
11-01-2012, 04:36 PM | Post: #23
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(11-01-2012 04:31 PM)kinggainer napisał(a):  or maybe they will simply shut down the game and run with our money Big Grin

this would making me lauging loud.

Ohh, and Vital... Vital... vitaaaaaalllll....
You mad? A GOOD UPDATE? In this game? After december 20th?
Best
joke
ever

Or do I get BFs for all my weapons I bought? Or my old weapons? Or legacy attachments?
I bet it are new boosters!

[Obrazek: 9iu6zq8c.png]

11-01-2012, 04:36 PM | Post: #24
Offline kinggainer 
i know RPGforYOU , i just troll a bit Tongue , maybe they will do something good , maybe not ...
the good thing to do is to remove the MS booster and RPG booster , remove the USAS-12 and its done , the game is now balanced ...

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 11-01-2012 04:37 PM przez kinggainer.)
11-01-2012, 04:41 PM | Post: #25
Offline 0utburst 
I don't think they will introduce attachments on shotguns and pistols soon since they've already increase the price to whopping 2500 BFs. If they'll gonna introduce the attachments, the price should have stayed the same or maybe a slight increase.

I bet the update tomorrow which will be a "good one" according to VBullshit will be the paint job customization.

@EAsy on our Legacy Weapons/Attachments:
NERF for the sake of balance is ACCEPTABLE. REMOVAL without proper replacements or refund is NOT!

Meanwhile, I am having so much fun playing Ghost Recon Online. Tongue (Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 11-01-2012 04:43 PM przez 0utburst.)
11-01-2012, 04:43 PM | Post: #26
Offline Solid 
(11-01-2012 04:21 PM)VitalBullet napisał(a):  As a heads up the +3 weapon and Booster tweaks will NOT be in the update tomorrow,
Sad
(11-01-2012 04:21 PM)VitalBullet napisał(a):  though I would still consider the update tomorrow to be a pretty good one Smile

What´s it going to be?
[Obrazek: cat-shrek.jpg]

You know how to contact me Tongue

[Obrazek: b6975638bd.png]
11-01-2012, 04:44 PM | Post: #27
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(11-01-2012 04:41 PM)Jyleann napisał(a):  I bet the update tomorrow which will be a "good one" according to VBullshit will be the paint job customization.

Sounds good.Big Grin Perfeclty what I want now!!!Angel

11-01-2012, 04:45 PM | Post: #28
Offline kinggainer 
(11-01-2012 04:43 PM)Solid napisał(a):  
(11-01-2012 04:21 PM)VitalBullet napisał(a):  As a heads up the +3 weapon and Booster tweaks will NOT be in the update tomorrow,
Sad
(11-01-2012 04:21 PM)VitalBullet napisał(a):  though I would still consider the update tomorrow to be a pretty good one Smile

What´s it going to be?
[Obrazek: cat-shrek.jpg]

You know how to contact me Tongue
coruption detected , alert , alert !( you know how to pm me too , right ? Tongue )

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 11-01-2012 04:46 PM przez kinggainer.)
11-01-2012, 04:54 PM | Post: #29
Offline VitalBullet 
(11-01-2012 04:34 PM)RPGforYOU napisał(a):  I find it a shame the tweaks aren't yet released although, shouldn't be that hard to change some numbers in the files.

As a little tidbit of information...

Given the time when it is possible, we will not simply change some numbers in some files and then push it out as a release. It's not like we are making a mod at home that you are playing locally that has a handful of people playing Wink

Also, it's rarely the case where we take an old version of a game and use that to just tweak a few things. There are several development builds for several different reasons. How do you expect a level designer to work on the game making continuous changes while someone is tweaking config files to weapons and making continuous changes? They will step on each others toes and then things break. They need to be integrated with each other on an agreed upon time and then they need to be verified to make sure the game hasn't broken, then that is released.

It takes a lot of time, and involves a lot of different people and partners.

Just think about it for a minute if possible and it SHOULD make sense.
If not then please forgive me for assuming as much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex-Community Manager
11-01-2012, 05:01 PM | Post: #30
Offline Harzach 
(11-01-2012 04:54 PM)VitalBullet napisał(a):  Just think about it for a minute if possible and it SHOULD make sense.
If not then please forgive me for over estimating the available level of understanding.

No reason to attack your customers, VB. Seriously unprofessional.

[Obrazek: harzachatar-2-2.gif]
11-01-2012, 05:03 PM | Post: #31
Offline UselessB 
(11-01-2012 04:54 PM)VitalBullet napisał(a):  
(11-01-2012 04:34 PM)RPGforYOU napisał(a):  I find it a shame the tweaks aren't yet released although, shouldn't be that hard to change some numbers in the files.

Given the time when it is possible, we will not simply change some numbers in some files and then push it out as a release. It's not like we are making a mod at home that you are playing locally that has a handful of people playing Wink

Also, it's rarely the case where we take an old version of a game and use that to just tweak a few things. There are several development builds for several different reasons. How do you expect a level designer to work on the game making continuous changes while someone is tweaking config files to weapons and making continuous changes? They will step on each others toes and then things break. They need to be integrated with each other on an agreed upon time and then they need to be verified to make sure the game hasn't broken, then that is released.

Fixing the legacy attachments should have been a hotfix back in the beginning of December. Just fixing a few numbers. Mind you, then you would have lost the rationale for stealing our goods.

<Inappropriate signature removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

Stating that EA removed content from my account without my permission, after telling me that they wouldn't, is inappropriate.
11-01-2012, 05:03 PM | Post: #32
Offline Snake.
(11-01-2012 04:54 PM)VitalBullet napisał(a):  If not then please forgive me for assuming as much.

Now we are being called idiots.
Never been so insulted in my entire life.

So you guys basically stole from us,laughed at our faces,and now you are calling us stupid for not understanding how games work.
(Even though i know you dont call the shots its pretty annoying to call US the idiots.)
11-01-2012, 05:06 PM | Post: #33
Offline Harzach 
(11-01-2012 05:03 PM)Snake. napisał(a):  
(11-01-2012 04:54 PM)VitalBullet napisał(a):  If not then please forgive me for assuming as much.

Now we are being called idiots.
Never been so insulted in my entire life.

So you guys basically stole from us,laughed at our faces,and now you are calling us stupid for not understanding how games work.
(Even though i know you dont call the shots its pretty annoying to call US the idiots.)

At least they are now openly displaying their contempt for their paying customers. And a cute little edit by VB there. No worries, I have a screen cap.

In my world, people lose their careers over that kind of behavior.

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 11-01-2012 05:07 PM przez Harzach.)
11-01-2012, 05:06 PM | Post: #34
Offline 0utburst 
(11-01-2012 05:03 PM)UselessB napisał(a):  Fixing the legacy attachments should have been a hotfix back in the beginning of December. Just fixing a few numbers. Mind you, then you would have lost the rationale for stealing our goods.

It was "integrated with each other on an agreed upon time and have been verified."

@EAsy on our Legacy Weapons/Attachments:
NERF for the sake of balance is ACCEPTABLE. REMOVAL without proper replacements or refund is NOT!

Meanwhile, I am having so much fun playing Ghost Recon Online. Tongue
11-01-2012, 05:06 PM | Post: #35
Offline [HB]Akanto 
(11-01-2012 05:03 PM)UselessB napisał(a):  
(11-01-2012 04:54 PM)VitalBullet napisał(a):  

Fixing the legacy attachments should have been a hotfix back in the beginning of December. Just fixing a few numbers. Mind you, then you would have lost the rationale for stealing our goods.
+3 or 2?
I mean, seriouesely, if players, normal players find the mistakes that you made, is it so difficult to remove them? I have no idea about programming, but THIS doesnt sounds uberdifficult.

Hihi, but you said no word about the coming changes tomorrow...

11-01-2012, 05:08 PM | Post: #36
Offline VitalBullet 
I don't want to waste your time explaining things that may be nonsense to you. Which is why I asked for forgiveness from the get go Smile

Not wanting to waste your time with what is potentially "blah blah blah blah" is hardly insulting.

However if you have taken it as such please accept my further apologies for it appearing that way.

Ex-Community Manager
11-01-2012, 05:11 PM | Post: #37
Offline TaxmanB 
(11-01-2012 04:54 PM)VitalBullet napisał(a):  Just think about it for a minute if possible and it SHOULD make sense.
Good thing you edit the "level of understanding" part, we don't want more rage do we?

Anyways, personally I'd like to hear what's the tomorrow update is, there's no need to hide anyways, only less than 10% of the people read the forum, would you be a dear and just tell me?

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 11-01-2012 05:13 PM przez TaxmanB.)
11-01-2012, 05:13 PM | Post: #38
Offline Harzach 
(11-01-2012 05:08 PM)VitalBullet napisał(a):  I don't want to waste your time explaining things that may be nonsense to you. Which is why I asked for forgiveness from the get go Smile

Not wanting to waste your time with what is potentially "blah blah blah blah" is hardly insulting.

However if you have taken it as such please accept my further apologies for it appearing that way.

I think you may be overestimating the complexity of the process.

11-01-2012, 05:14 PM | Post: #39
Offline Snake.
(11-01-2012 05:08 PM)VitalBullet napisał(a):  I don't want to waste your time explaining things that may be nonsense to you. Which is why I asked for forgiveness from the get go Smile

Godamn it are you blind or stupid altogether?

WE WANT AN EXPLANATION!
WHETHER IT IS 5000 PAGES LONG OR ONLY A WORD DAMN IT!
I WANNA KNOW WHY I WAS CHEATED!
HOW CAN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?
Blatant rage,I know,but you keep being ironic and sarcastic to us which is insulting really.
11-01-2012, 05:14 PM | Post: #40
Offline [HB]Akanto 

The next one who destroyed his rest of reputation today... Are you all mad out there?
Okay Vital, most of us are no little kids. And Im very interested why you removed our attachments, had brandnewweapons (you know, +3) in one day, but why you need WEEKS (Youself wrote that) to buff some weapons and nerf some boosters.
Seriouesly, to change damage by one is just a little, easy, fix, or?

Ohh, and means that post, that you never post something here again? Sound so for me...

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.