Witaj!

03-04-2012, 03:28 PM | Post: #21
Offline DeltaForce 
(27-03-2012 02:58 PM)303ConArtist napisał(a):  I'll take a look on it since I'm hoping of learning how to fly properly, but I would seriously recommend changing the titles colour to something more eye pleasant, like green.

Colours should be more eyefriendly now. If you have any further feedback, feel free to post (aka did the guide help you, is there anything unclear, is something missing etc).

UH-60 Blackhawk: Guide Video
[Obrazek: 5mLZc.png]
03-04-2012, 07:08 PM | Post: #22
Offline TaxManD 
Somehow I can't change the pitch sensitivity for heli, I mean I set it to very high but in game I don't notice any change, is it just me or I'm doing something wrong?

09-04-2012, 09:41 PM | Post: #23
Offline DeltaForce 
This questions might sound redundant, but i have to ask it: Do you fly helicopters by using mouse movement as control?

If not, the anwer is clear. Sensitivity settings only affect mouse movement, as there is no way to use a key or mouse button with a modified sensitivity –it is fixed.

22-04-2012, 05:55 PM | Post: #24
Offline HEMP-ROPE-130M 
(09-02-2012 05:39 PM)DeltaForce napisał(a):  
(07-02-2012 06:13 PM)Neoroify napisał(a):  Pretty much good, But one problem is facing me... I can't win any of the dog fights, I get over 40~ kills if I am lucky enough and the enemy slick doesnt see me.. I am specialized in dive, kill and go repair... But most of the time the enemy helicopter kills me before I can even fly up and go repair, and when I go face-to-face with an enemy heli I lose most of the time

I added a section called "Dogfights" right under the Co-Pilot Description and a link to a short video, which might illustrate the situation a bit better then words can do. However i will try to capture an encounter on tape, where my rival actually accepts the duell and tries to destroy me, but that might take some time.

I hope that it helps you, if there is still anything you would like to ask then feel free to do so.

Independent from that i added another section called "Capturing Flags" after Map knowledge/ Team Assists, which might show readers an additional way to utilize the Attackhelicopter.

I watched your 'Don't fly like this' vid and you were exactly correct! Flying straight and level and unaware of your AO is like driving drunk and crashing thru a police roadblock on New Years Eve!!!

Your Tutorial Guide here is a good one...one of the best I've ever seen. You should be proud Sir.

I then watched a Lil Bird vid and this guy Rocked The House!!! In under 10 minutes he got 37+kills, numerous kill assists, 10 Ribbons, destroyed minimum of 3 ships (in the air)+killed/disabled numerous tanks and trucks. All this while flying in area of last flag in Damavand Peak. He also landed and repaired his ship in the Red Zone 3 times. He only got killed when he landed right in front of a sniper and got nailed.

Sir you are a Righteous Dude in my book.

HUA!!
HEMPMAN47
09-07-2012, 02:30 PM | Post: #25
Offline [TCP]crazycanuk4 
Wow great tut, i did not realize that reducing speed wud do so much. Although I do reduce speed you are a master at it. Also did not know about the infantry tags with heli. I fly jets mostly and use a joystik, but I may have to change my heli to mouse.. Also I could never figiure out the aiming aspect and got very frustrated with it this will help for sure.. Like I said most of my setting are for jets flight so I may have to tinker with my setting. TY for a great tut... Big Grin

[Obrazek: HONEYBADGER.jpg]
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 09-07-2012 02:31 PM przez [TCP]crazycanuk4.)
09-07-2012, 02:44 PM | Post: #26
Offline Jarheads 
I've been wondering, what is IFF radar for? is it only show enemy position or also able to guide hellfire missile?
10-07-2012, 09:14 PM | Post: #27
Offline DeltaForce 
(09-07-2012 02:30 PM)crazycanuck4 napisał(a):  Wow great tut, i did not realize that reducing speed wud do so much. Although I do reduce speed you are a master at it. Also did not know about the infantry tags with heli. I fly jets mostly and use a joystik, but I may have to change my heli to mouse.. Also I could never figiure out the aiming aspect and got very frustrated with it this will help for sure.. Like I said most of my setting are for jets flight so I may have to tinker with my setting. TY for a great tut... Big Grin

Good luck, flying helicopters is definitly quite different from flying jets.

(09-07-2012 02:44 PM)Jarheads napisał(a):  I've been wondering, what is IFF radar for? is it only show enemy position or also able to guide hellfire missile?

It is for showing enemy positions only. Hellfire guidance can only be achieved by tracer darts fired from the pistiols avaiable for infantry or from the Co-Pilots secondary weapon.

Update:

As hellfire missiles are now equal for both helicopters, i adjusted all the descriptions that are concerned by this change.

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 10-07-2012 09:17 PM przez DeltaForce.)
16-07-2012, 03:22 AM | Post: #28
Offline [IM]SkyWolf 
Bump. Good thread and info.
I created a suggestion thread for the helis that I add players opinions to. The link is in my signature it and sorely needs a bump. Thanks

07-08-2012, 07:11 PM | Post: #29
Offline Destrox1.0 
Thank you it really helped me :-) I was good in the hue (or heli?) before but not THAT good (and i always fly a bit kamikaze style) but its good to know how to fly right... thx
09-08-2012, 04:04 PM | Post: #30
Offline Andolphine 
good guide, you should add that a better graphic setup ( higher) will lead to further sight of view.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMFAMASOPQRSTUVWXYZ
11-08-2012, 02:53 AM | Post: #31
Offline Kzmx 
hey delta Add this: with the littlebird or the W-11Z in Dragon Valley, you should keep pressing Q and spotting everywhere mainly on enemy flags.If you spot infantry, stand still in the air and keep spraying the place.If you got APC/Tank, spot, fire in movement and RUN before the APC spams shells on you.
14-08-2012, 10:22 AM | Post: #32
Offline DeltaForce 
Update:

-Added a new video to the dogfight section.

(09-08-2012 04:04 PM)Andolphine napisał(a):  good guide, you should add that a better graphic setup ( higher) will lead to further sight of view.

Good call, added to basics.

(11-08-2012 02:53 AM)Kzmx napisał(a):  hey delta Add this: with the littlebird or the W-11Z in Dragon Valley, you should keep pressing Q and spotting everywhere mainly on enemy flags.If you spot infantry, stand still in the air and keep spraying the place.If you got APC/Tank, spot, fire in movement and RUN before the APC spams shells on you.

I value, that you want to contribute to this guide, but it is about Attack Helicopters and not the Scout Helicopters. I may add the tip of repeatedly pressing the spotting buttton for finding targets early on, though.

25-08-2012, 11:48 PM | Post: #33
Offline DarkHunterx 
Thanks

27-08-2012, 09:36 AM | Post: #34
Offline kenville 
yeah it work i dont have a really fast pc and i play in super low with laggggg!!!!!Dodgy
27-08-2012, 08:04 PM | Post: #35
Offline Wikkend 
Play in high or mid settings at empty servers as I trained 6-7 months ago.Now i perfect playing with heli and have 82-2 score in it.
P.S. it is my record with apache.

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.