Witaj!

01-12-2011, 04:01 PM | Post: #161
Offline Cocon_Faberge 
What's the difference between, for example, "Elite Legacy Barrel" and "no barrel addon"?

(01-12-2011 03:47 PM)PRTA napisał(a):  I don't like the new "upgrades" att all.
The socalled upgrades downgraded the wepons to crap so you have to buy all the equipment to get it to the previous state.
EA you loosers.
I'm quitting this game and you can delete my account pemanently.
I'm very disapointed in the new strategy.
You should rename it to BF: not so free 4 all.
Goodbye

I have experienced similar feelings...
01-12-2011, 04:04 PM | Post: #162
Offline kool_lynx 
So anyone that bought pre-update weapons get permanent attachments while any one that buys one now will have to keep paying?

At least give us the option to buy the same attachments permanently or include them when we buy the weapon permanently.

EDIT: I thought of buying a permanent weapon but now I cant see a reason why.. i just tried them out(rented) and they are pretty bad without attachments.. I'm not going to buy a weapon only to have to keep paying for attachments all the time.
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 01-12-2011 04:08 PM przez kool_lynx.)
01-12-2011, 04:05 PM | Post: #163
Offline Johnshep 
(01-12-2011 03:55 PM)tomek0987 napisał(a):  WHAT DID U DO whith my m240b ???????????Weapon stats are changed. Give me back my 980bf and get this #&*@ out my account! Its good weapons are able for credits but stats change is not fair for members who bought weapons before this update.

Yeah man they did the same in the XM8C i just got it yesterday for permenent and had the best range and accuracy and now it dosnt has it !!!!!
I WONT THE OTHER SYSTEM BACK !

Moderator HomeSen edit:
Max. size for the full signature can not exceed 250 pixels in height and/or 900 pixels in width. This includes images, text, quotes and links. Maximum combined size may not exceed 500KB. Please read the FORUM RULES before posting a new one.

[img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58689391/OwlPsy2.gif[img]
01-12-2011, 04:08 PM | Post: #164
Offline Army89Delta 
So do any of the legacy elite attachments expire?

01-12-2011, 04:11 PM | Post: #165
Offline PretinhoLoL 
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW NIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEE (: S2 <3
01-12-2011, 04:12 PM | Post: #166
Offline HadiX 
Sooo great
01-12-2011, 04:13 PM | Post: #167
Offline martijntje44 
yehhh love you EAsy

[Obrazek: catchmeifyoucan.png]
01-12-2011, 04:15 PM | Post: #168
Offline Johnshep 
Look here dudes look !
Now in the game Says 9A-91 has the best range, and that the XM8C has very high range but not the best after the patch now look before the patch !
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...atsP4F.png
and compare to the XM8
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20..._STATS.png
I buyed the best long range and accuracy weapon for permanent and now it aint?????

Please EA switch to the earlier stats and remove this type of viewing weapons and use numbers.
All you need to do its to put back the stats how they were and customization only makes it better no need of switching the stats...

Moderator HomeSen edit:
Max. size for the full signature can not exceed 250 pixels in height and/or 900 pixels in width. This includes images, text, quotes and links. Maximum combined size may not exceed 500KB. Please read the FORUM RULES before posting a new one.

[img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58689391/OwlPsy2.gif[img]
01-12-2011, 04:16 PM | Post: #169
Offline coconutslayer 
LOL, im gonna put an enchanded scope on a something that... that... THAT JUST BLOW YOU BUT OF :PPP XDDD
01-12-2011, 04:22 PM | Post: #170
Offline PRTA 
If the real XM8AR behaved like this one ingame, the soldiers would throw it away and used rocks instead.
Before it was the best weapon, now it stinks.
Shame on you EA, or who ever decided to put this crap update.
01-12-2011, 04:23 PM | Post: #171
Offline subp-01 
(01-12-2011 04:16 PM)coconutslayer napisał(a):  LOL, im gonna put an enchanded scope on a something that... that... THAT JUST BLOW YOU BUT OF :PPP XDDD
M14 EBR will surely be weapon of choice for all recons now...
01-12-2011, 04:23 PM | Post: #172
Offline [HB]Akanto 
OKAY; no I dont know what to say, except, thats awesome... Really!

[Obrazek: 9iu6zq8c.png]

01-12-2011, 04:26 PM | Post: #173
Offline Inominepatri 
my love ittttt, but, um... so this wont be longer elite, and stuff? i lost my 980 bf and 1080 per wep :c
well /: lets kill >Big Grin
01-12-2011, 04:27 PM | Post: #174
Offline ZenosyX 
well, this pretty much assure a big loss of veteran gamers of this game while only a few will come back and the newbies might be interested. don't get me wrong but really, fúck this sh!t. I've already heard that there's changes in the guns you've already bought that isn't compensation enough for what you've lost. this smells like they'll get sued for this if the compensation ain't enough... because this isn't what people have paid for, this is scarily close to fraud or robbery. not sure since I haven't been to interested in those stuff until now when I actually think I can get some money out of a lawcase involving it, lol

25 - Zen0syX - Assault
25 - Zling - Engineer
25 - ZenosyX - Medic
25 - Zeater - Recon (Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 01-12-2011 04:49 PM przez ZenosyX.)
01-12-2011, 04:32 PM | Post: #175
Offline benic 
:huh::(
01-12-2011, 04:33 PM | Post: #176
Offline 3001 
DodgyRolleyesUndecidedConfusedShySmileBig GrinCool Cool

Weapons 4 credits forever very nice (I hope that pistols are next), customization will complicate things but it is nice to have option.

I would like better comparison between models and upgrades.
Example: I have XM8c (with BF lol) and would like to know is it (and by what degree) my elite legacy better than default (or upgrade) and other guns
Plus stats have LOW on damage!!?.

edit
It looks that my guns is crappier than yesterday and elite parts are elite no more. It seems I wasted my BF.
And I am getting motion sickness with that cam it moves for everything.

I always liked this game because sniper was easy (when u figured bullet drop) and now they are same as any stupid game that thinks it can "simulate" sniper rifle. So now we have bullet drop AND breathing! BF 2142 had that but it was compensated with stabilization (guess that will be selling soon)

IMHO this game was best during CB and before T3 (boosters / rearrange of points, not new stuff)

EA Games Challenge Everything (even your patience)

[Obrazek: 3001xm8sjpg.jpg]
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 01-12-2011 06:18 PM przez 3001.)
01-12-2011, 04:34 PM | Post: #177
Offline [HB]Akanto 
Okay, I cant buy them permanent? Are you crazy?
No im in bad mood...

[Obrazek: 9iu6zq8c.png]

01-12-2011, 04:35 PM | Post: #178
Offline hellbolt 
Well, i medium happy with that update:

Drawbacks:
1. Camera shake always on - why?
2. Clip size - 20 bullets without buying extra addon.
3. A lot of credits needed to buy a decent addon so it makes almost impossible to play with basic one - for example the accurancy of my AEK went down so hard that i couldn't hit anything in a distance 20-40~
4. Long distance sniper shoot with sv is almost impossible - even with all addons. Tried that on OMAN map - the longest hit i was able to perform was about 90-110, the accurancy went down too. I actually lost like 5000 credits on addons to sv and gained the same free weapon as before the update. Extra clips for credits - this is ok.

Surplus:
1. A sniper is a sniper - no assault or medic or hmm engineer can hit over range any more. However - you need to nerf some weapons - because i was easly hit with holosight over distance. (especially m249)

2. USAS more expensive - great plus - no more usas noobs around.
01-12-2011, 04:43 PM | Post: #179
Offline marmeladov 
This is the most worthless pice of crap update EVER.
I bout my SAW for a reason, and I've already payed for it to be the way I like it.
Now I have to pay AGAIN to keep it the way I've once already payed for.

This EA...is a fucking joke!
Get my weapon back or you loose just another player.

All weapons just got downgraded, not upgraded. Come oooon!
01-12-2011, 04:44 PM | Post: #180
Offline :)..._----55 
I cant update the game Angry help please!!!!!

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.