Witaj!

09-07-2011, 05:55 AM | Post: #1
Offline Shodredux 
Watch, Rate, Comment, Subscribe, & suggest the next video! PM me on here or leave a comment on youtube for next video suggestion. Thank you all & much <3! Thanks for the continued support! I promise the more crazy videos will be coming up soon. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjwxWm_7Ro8

[Obrazek: shodredux-dot-net.jpg?w=900]
09-07-2011, 06:29 AM | Post: #2
Offline --X-- 
I'm glad that I watched this. For the last couple of days I've been trying to decide between the Holographic SAW and this one. Unfortunately, I have had to rely on other people’s opinions for this one, because there's no way of trying it out without renting it using BF's. I read everything that I could find in the forums about it, and surprisingly there is very little to go by there. I know if I buy the SAW I'll be happy with it, but I've tried it before, and I know that I won't be crazy about it either. Based on your description of this gun, and watching you use it, I think it's the right gun for me. Thanks for sharing the video; it couldn't have come at a better time!

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.