Witaj!

10-08-2011, 04:27 PM | Post: #21
Offline redharvest 
1st you post this post in players helping players, then you wait for an answer, and follow the instructions of the answerer

[Obrazek: AAQ48Ke.gif]
10-08-2011, 04:39 PM | Post: #22
Offline Xterminat0r 
@Solid
I searched for a way to uninstall the game and found this thread. So I didn't started a new one and asked here, because obviously no one gave the guy a correct answer.
Thanks for the help tho... Now I was able to start downloading it.

@redharvest
1st check my response to Solid and 2nd, if the thread was in the wrong section, it'd be moved/closed by now.
11-08-2011, 06:12 PM | Post: #23
Offline NOLAMED 
The re-install of the game dosent fix the DV problem.

NOLA66
11-08-2011, 06:39 PM | Post: #24
Offline StealthyOwl 
ok type run in search bar, then type battlefield play4free in it. it will bring the folder. drag folder to recycle bin.

Signature Image removed by Solid on request due to confirmed impersonation. Please update the picture asap
[Obrazek: 9m8Il31.jpg]
11-08-2011, 06:59 PM | Post: #25
Offline Lamski_BR 
Like everybody else, had trouble un-installing, but with the Instructions below, Everything is Fixed and Now I can blow stuff up again Big Grin

- Thanks, Solid & HomeSen *thumbs-up*

(10-08-2011 04:25 PM)Solid napisał(a):  The Error is Known and easily fixable, try to Search, only one Time! It would save lots of time for both of us:

(30-05-2011 12:43 PM)HomeSen napisał(a):  Failed to write Registry value: Installation Dir
If you want to install/update the game, you need to do the following:
HomeSen napisał(a):You need to start your browser with administrative privileges when you want to install the game under Windows Vista/Win7:
1. Close all browser windows
2. Right-click on your browser's icon
3. Select "Run as Administrator"
4. Install the game via "Play Now"
5. Be happy

If you "uninstalled" the game by deleting the game folder, you got into the trouble I mentioned above. You now need to manually delete the Registry values, in order to install the game again.

1. Press [WINDOWSKEY] + [R], the "Run..." dialog will open
2. Type regedit and press [RETURN] or click on OK
3. Inside the "Registry Editor", navigate to the appropriate "folder", according to your OS's architecture:
For 32bit Windows:
Kod:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free

For 64bit Windows:
Kod:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free

4. Delete the Battlefield Play4Free "folder".
5. Try to install again. If it doesn't work, you need to restart your PC, since some registry changes are only applied after a restart Wink

[Obrazek: lamski.gif]
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 11-08-2011 07:01 PM przez Lamski_BR.)
01-09-2011, 09:46 AM | Post: #26
Offline Lemmy96 
when entering "regedit" it says that it wasn't found....i don't get it.
02-11-2011, 07:14 PM | Post: #27
Offline zuluBladezzz 
@Xterminat0r me to i deleted everything from the game and then it sais the same as at yours it sucks hope bf3 is better should be cus then i use origin but this sucks

@EA scratch my ****!ExclamationAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation
02-11-2011, 07:16 PM | Post: #28
Offline GabelDiePommes 
THIS IS ACTUALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT THREAD IN THE WHOLE FORUMS!

gz to EAsy!

05-11-2011, 11:21 PM | Post: #29
Offline CptGhostXH2 
it said im not an aministrator...WTF? Angry
[/quote]
05-11-2011, 11:39 PM | Post: #30
Offline HomeSen 
For everyone searching for a way to uninstall: Have a look at this: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid512237

This post lists all 3 ways to (properly) uninstall the game, given in the order they should be tried Wink

(02-11-2011 07:16 PM)GabelDiePommes napisał(a):  THIS IS ACTUALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT THREAD IN THE WHOLE FORUMS!

gz to EAsy!

Problems, officer?

(05-11-2011 11:21 PM)CptGhostXH2 napisał(a):  it said im not an aministrator...WTF? Angry

Where do you get this error? When trying to delete registry values? Your Windows user account has to be a member of the "Administrators" user group. If it isn't, you're dumped Wink

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Obrazek: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

07-12-2011, 03:21 PM | Post: #31
Offline NaczelnyWR 
if you got 'not enough arguments' you can simply drag 'uninstallinfo.xml' and drop on uninstaller.exe Smile
07-12-2011, 03:31 PM | Post: #32
Offline HomeSen 
(07-12-2011 03:21 PM)NaczelnyWR napisał(a):  if you got 'not enough arguments' you can simply drag 'uninstallinfo.xml' and drop on uninstaller.exe Smile

That only works, as long as you don't use Vista or Windows 7 Tongue
Otherwise you have to set the Uninstaller.exe's compatibility settings to "Always run as Administrator" Wink As you can read at the 3rd link in my signature Tongue

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

13-12-2011, 08:26 AM | Post: #33
Offline Tam.S1 
NOT ENOUGH ARGUMENTS! WHAT!? I have problems trying to run the game and now when you try to uninstall it like ANY other game, not enough arguments appear! honestly if they don't want people to stop playing, don't do updates that don't work, don't make the "play now" button the same for download the game, that's not logic! i'm not saying this game sucks it's a good game.
Now I can't uninstall it completely from my pc because i don't have arguments.... Confused
13-12-2011, 08:56 AM | Post: #34
Offline HomeSen 
Well, if you had clicked on the 3rd link inside my signature, you would have seen this:
(10-10-2011 01:07 PM)HomeSen napisał(a):  To uninstall the game, go to ControlPanel->Add/Remove Programs.

If it isn't there, try the following:
  1. If you have Win7 or Vista, right -click on the "Uninstaller.exe" in the game folder, select "Properties"->Compatibility and activate the "Run as Administrator" option. After that, click on "OK"
  2. Left-click and hold the left mouse button on "Uninstall.xml"
  3. "Move" the file over "Uninstaller.exe" and release the left mouse button
  4. The uninstall process should now start

If that shouldn't work for some reason, delete the game folder and remove the according registry keys:
HomeSen napisał(a):[snip]

If you "uninstalled" the game by deleting the game folder, you need to manually delete the Registry values, in order to install the game again.
  1. Press [WINDOWSKEY] + [R], the "Run..." dialog will open
  2. Type regedit and press [RETURN] or click on OK
  3. Inside the "Registry Editor", navigate to the appropriate "folder", according to your OS's architecture:
    For 32bit Windows:
    Kod:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free

or

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free

For 64bit Windows:
    Kod:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free

or

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free
  4. Delete the Battlefield Play4Free "folder".
  5. Try to install again. If it doesn't work, you need to restart your PC, since some registry changes are only applied after a restart Wink

If you think this might be too difficult for you, or when you can't find that "folder", try this: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid325455

13-12-2011, 09:16 AM | Post: #35
Offline Tam.S1 
Thanks a lot HomeSen. Big Grin
13-12-2011, 11:51 AM | Post: #36
Online [1STA]Mihir 
When you want to compleatly remove the game without having problems by searching for leftover files, then download program REVO UNINSTALER, that program will do all that thing for you!
I have it and I am satisfied!
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 13-12-2011 11:52 AM przez [1STA]Mihir.)
13-12-2011, 12:08 PM | Post: #37
Offline HomeSen 
(13-12-2011 11:51 AM)Mr94AleqSRB-M napisał(a):  When you want to compleatly remove the game without having problems by searching for leftover files, then download program REVO UNINSTALER, that program will do all that thing for you!
I have it and I am satisfied!

AFAIK, this only works, if the game shows up under ControlPanel->Add/Remove programs, or if you installed the game when you already have Revo running Wink

02-01-2012, 02:36 PM | Post: #38
Offline nonig 
I guess this thread has been followed by many people after update.
04-01-2012, 02:23 PM | Post: #39
Offline metalkaak 
My pbcl log, also my ping in all the servers is 999+

Załączone pliki
.log  pbcl.log (Rozmiar: 1.65 KB / Pobrań: 91)

29-02-2012, 08:01 PM | Post: #40
Offline TANK-MEDIC25 
Thank you!
But how do i reinstall it?....

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.