Witaj!

09-10-2011, 07:17 PM | Post: #281
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
If I ban players ... they can always come back ... so that's not banning but kicking them ...
I mean it shouldn't be supposed to allow them to come back right ?
09-10-2011, 08:03 PM | Post: #282
Offline U.Will.Die 
(09-10-2011 07:17 PM)RPGforYOU napisał(a):  If I ban players ... they can always come back ... so that's not banning but kicking them ...
I mean it shouldn't be supposed to allow them to come back right ?

I think that's what I'm referring to, they are just kicked and can try to come back. I've seen that happen multiple times. Just wondering why this isn't a ban.

[Obrazek: LSCLANBIGs.png]
09-10-2011, 09:29 PM | Post: #283
Offline Capt.Cockroach1 
(07-10-2011 07:23 AM)Scott_NZ napisał(a):  
(06-10-2011 08:20 PM)=TBB=Sub1imin8or napisał(a):  I can not use the BFP4FCC panel because I get Fatal Error.

CLR error: 80004005
The program will now terminate

Try (re)installing the .NET Framework.

And how would I do this?

Edit: Nevermind, its finally working!

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 10-10-2011 12:43 AM przez Capt.Cockroach1.)
10-10-2011, 07:04 PM | Post: #284
Offline Luna 
In game commands are not working, any idea? .... Both consoles on multiple servers.

[Obrazek: Yr9Et.png]
Hotel California!
14-10-2011, 11:48 PM | Post: #285
Offline MurrayD 
Just bought a server, using top tool (BFP4FCC) i make myself admin and it doesn't apply. Why is this?

EDIT: Nevermind. Big Grin

[Obrazek: v3Gcnj4.png]
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 15-10-2011 08:20 AM przez MurrayD.)
16-10-2011, 05:54 AM | Post: #286
Offline sabreman227 
what do you do after you install the app
31-10-2011, 06:32 PM | Post: #287
Offline [TCP]crazycanuck 
I have my server from myinternet server. I'm trying to set up PB so that I can view SS.They don't seem to know how to,so I,m wondering if ne1 here has set it up in their own myinternet web panel ?

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 11-11-2011 04:13 AM przez [TCP]crazycanuck.)
18-11-2011, 01:56 PM | Post: #288
Offline [L3]De[v] 
I am looking for some plugins for the Easy Server Panel under 'ModManager' the mod is called 'Admin level', I was unable to find the plugin and my host does not know what im talking about.

L3git Tactics is actively recruiting www.L3git.com
23-11-2011, 10:58 PM | Post: #289
Offline FlashGordon 
@crazycanuck4 Sorry for the delay. I presume you have your PB sorted now, else email/PM me. There are a lot of links around for setting up PB, just search around, you'll find info on it.

@[L3]De[v] - You can't edit the server files or ModManager like you can on other and older games like BF2. BP4F and BFH are very locked down. You can only edit changes to the files exposed through your SRP's web admin panels.

Something coming for BP4F admins soon.

If you have issues with P4FCC or suggestions of essential features please email/PM me.

Regards,
Pedro

[Obrazek: attachment.php?attachhash=d77e933d86e1a2...8841c42059]

Get P4FCC (built in free demo server)
27-11-2011, 09:40 PM | Post: #290
Offline [TCP]crazycanuck 
Does BF4 have a ss viewer? Used to be IP addy and something else for AA. I have the webtool going now and SS also (ty Pedro). where do the SS from webtool go?

28-11-2011, 08:09 PM | Post: #291
Offline [B2K]psycho 
i have a question about setting your own in-game admin controls how would i go by doing this i was told you can?

[Obrazek: B2Kpsycho.png]
Join Born2kill clan here or click signature above
29-11-2011, 04:04 PM | Post: #292
Offline strangers123 
Looking at the Battlefield Heroes autoadmin, there is a command called /adminrestart, which apparently restarts the map (without loading the map again, hopefully?) Is there any function like that without using the P4FCC (as I dont have access to that)
Thank you.

30-11-2011, 12:28 AM | Post: #293
Offline FlashGordon 
@crazycanuck4 - You should have access to your PB screenies via your server provider's web control panel. For i3D, there is a link in the "server details" page (main page for your server) in the Punkbuster section for viewing your screenies by just text or with pictures. There is also an option to make them publicly viewable. Then you have to follow another link on that same page to your public page, which at the bottom (after traffic stats) has a list of last three screenies and a link to the full public list. For example, here is one of my P4FCC test servers: http://www.i3d.net/gameservers/gameserve...gsid=51175

@[B2K]psycho - Please elaborate more.

Current P4FCC player commands:

/adminskip
/adminkick
/adminban
/adminwarn
/adminjump
/adminsay
/modwarn
/modsay
/modkick
/modskip
/modjump

... but very sorry strangers123, I forgot to add restart!
I'll shove thet to the top of the list, sorry for a silly oversight.

Just a little heads-up that I have something rather special coming out for you very soon.

Regards,
Pedro

[Obrazek: attachment.php?attachhash=d77e933d86e1a2...8841c42059]

Get P4FCC (built in free demo server)
30-11-2011, 05:42 AM | Post: #294
Offline [TCP]crazycanuck 
Yes I do have access to them and I can view them in there but it does not have the name of the person on the png file just a number.your screenshot viewer is nice. However I've tried a few that I used for other games and they don't seem to work for bf4. I'll keep looking I guess..lol

15-12-2011, 01:47 AM | Post: #295
Offline =TBB=Sub1imin8or 
Just so people know, YOU CAN CHANGE THE PING LIMIT! You need to have the easy server panel to do it though.

15-12-2011, 11:24 PM | Post: #296
Offline [BW]UPS-i-did-it 
Hi In-Game-Admin´s,

I'm fighting now for quite a while with the commands, but I do not get it to work.

I want only this:
- give commands (moderator/admin) directly from the game BFp4f

I've already done:
- on the server i edit the file config->profile "modmanager.con" (now all admin and moderators are listed; mm_iga.addAdmin "PlayerX: all")
- i manage user on the cc-Tool as Moderator / Admin

question:
- I read once by the notations "/ admin skip" or "! skip" (which is right?)
- must run the cc-tool on the same PC where I play or want to send the commands?
- still missing something?
- I do something wrong?

Befor i despair and devour the computer, I'd appreciate a quick response.

Thank you in advance !!!

A desperate Admin, (Elio)
[ BW ] UPS-i-did-it-again

PS: i tested also the EAsy Server Panal B4F, but i get the error: FATAL ERROR! PLEASE RESTART (and yes, i have checked the input data ;-) )
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 15-12-2011 11:27 PM przez [BW]UPS-i-did-it.)
15-12-2011, 11:39 PM | Post: #297
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
(15-12-2011 01:47 AM)=TBB=Sub1imin8or napisał(a):  Just so people know, YOU CAN CHANGE THE PING LIMIT! You need to have the easy server panel to do it though.

You adjust ping rate in your server files! Wink

(15-12-2011 11:24 PM)UPS-i-did-it napisał(a):  A desperate Admin, (Elio)
[ BW ] UPS-i-did-it-again

Hey,

You do not need the MAIN tool running on the same computer!
But you do have the tool running in order to do in game commands.

To make those in game commands working. You have to have mod manager on your server of course! Wink
And put in the BFP4CC tool the following correct.

click -> Client
User database: Make sure enable user database is turned on!
Player commands: Make sure enable player commands is turned on!
Cause this thing will make in game commands working! Wink
But enable player commands only on the MAIN tool, not on sub tools. Cause otherwise it will spam your server with some error message! (Will still work but it will show error message and that doesn't look nice.)

MAIN tool = bfp4FCC main, has to run all the time! (preferred virtual computer.) Also for bans it has to be active 24/7! Wink

Hope that helped Wink
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 15-12-2011 11:41 PM przez -=OG=-RPGforYOU.)
16-12-2011, 12:53 AM | Post: #298
Offline [BW]UPS-i-did-it 
hey thank you for answered RPGforYOU

ok, i will check it now! but i have also the question:

- which commands are the right one (/admin... ore !...) ?
- Bans... you mean i must run the cc-tool every time ... and when i restart my pc?
- must i manage user as a moderator or admin?
- is there andy different between the cc-tool and cc-main - or is it the same?
- what do you meen with sub-tool?

Thanks for helping, Elio
UPS-i-did-it-again
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 16-12-2011 12:53 AM przez [BW]UPS-i-did-it.)
16-12-2011, 01:08 AM | Post: #299
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
(16-12-2011 12:53 AM)UPS-i-did-it napisał(a):  hey thank you for answered RPGforYOU

ok, i will check it now! but i have also the question:

Thanks for helping, Elio
UPS-i-did-it-again

Cytat:- which commands are the right one (/admin... ore !...) ?
- Depends how you put the guy! If you put him as moderator
= /modkick username reason, /modwarn username reason, /modsay hello (use | instead of / so it doesn't show up in chat)
for admin it will be /adminkick username reason /adminwarn username reason /adminsay hello

Download BFp4fCC tool! Wink Then manage user = select mod or admin for that user you wanna give admin right/mod rights too! It will stand on noob or if played allot on your server regular.

Cytat:- Bans... you mean i must run the cc-tool every time ... and when i restart my pc?
Bans needs a tool that runs 24/7, otherwise It doesn't work all the time. But just the time when the tool works!

Cytat:- must i manage user as a moderator or admin?

It depends what rights you wanna give a player.
Give admin only to people you trust since they can do /adminjump /adminskip which will switch the server between maps!

Moderators can kick/warn so yeh still choose those wisely aswell!

Cytat:- is there andy different between the cc-tool and cc-main - or is it the same?

CC main I mean a tool on a computer that runs 24/7.
You can give admins the settings for your server in the bfp4FCC tool.
And then they can manage your server aswell! Like you see it in the tool!

Cytat:- what do you meen with sub-tool?

Other bfp4FCC tool on another computer runned by another monetering your server as well.
Preferable server admins!

Hope it helped, hitting the bed now! ;D
16-12-2011, 02:13 AM | Post: #300
Offline moneymanmo 
my computer won't update the easy server panel. it keeps saying
Looking for new version...
New version available :0.939
Downloading new version...
Unable to connect to server :
file cannot be found : C:\Program Files (x86)\EAsy Server Panel B4F\EAsyServerPanelB4F_New.jar (Access is denied)

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.