Witaj!

05-11-2011, 12:30 AM | Post: #41
Offline AMMO 
IM gonna bump this for the noobs who cant fly

[Obrazek: ammo.png]
2010 - 2013 (Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 05-11-2011 12:31 AM przez AMMO.)
11-11-2011, 06:16 PM | Post: #42
Offline TheOneWhoHax 
How you take off vertically with the F-35 JSF?
I googled and nothing is helping me Sad
11-11-2011, 06:59 PM | Post: #43
Offline Robert147 
Just press "S" and wait for a while, it needs some seconds to start up.

[Obrazek: bild2b.png]

Table: Reload Times Of Jet Weapons
13-11-2011, 12:49 AM | Post: #44
Offline FDB1988 
BF2 demo doesn't work with W7 64bit (yeah i did comp. mode in XPSP2)

Looks like ima have to find me some empty Oman servers.
28-11-2011, 04:10 PM | Post: #45
Offline [FR]Scompe 
(11-11-2011 06:16 PM)TheOneWhoHax napisał(a):  How you take off vertically with the F-35 JSF?
Take off verticaly is very dangerous, you are a easy target when you do this Tongue

(13-11-2011 12:49 AM)FDB1988 napisał(a):  BF2 demo doesn't work with W7 64bit (yeah i did comp. mode in XPSP2)
Huh
I have W7 64 bit too and BF2 demo works but I never do any update of Seven.

06-12-2011, 10:19 PM | Post: #46
Offline crazycanuck4 
I have it also with updates and it works fine....

[Obrazek: HONEYBADGER.jpg]
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 06-12-2011 10:20 PM przez crazycanuck4.)
09-12-2011, 10:45 PM | Post: #47
Offline wapogono 
im having a little problem here...

I can't go in a plane orther helicopter... How can i fix that??

thank youWink
10-12-2011, 07:02 PM | Post: #48
Offline crazycanuck4 
You have to get the training points. I suggest that you read this tut from the very beggining and also read johnnysnakes tut.

(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 10-12-2011 07:03 PM przez crazycanuck4.)
13-12-2011, 03:24 PM | Post: #49
Offline =OG=TaylorNova 
Hi, this is a very informed Guide, but, even though I passed most of my helicopter missions in Flightsim x and also landed on a moving carrier, plus owning 10 differant types of virtual helicopters in a virtual world, I still can't get any of these battlefield helicopters to fly.

They seem to have a mind of there own, being as soon as I apply about 50 to 70% thrust on my slider Joystick, It lifts, but goes backwards and falls down onto ground, instead of steadily climbing vertically. providing foreward pitch at above tree line only makes the helicopter start to roll, by itself, with no roll input from me. I tried defeating the Roll feature, so that the left arrow or right arrow, just turns the heli, without inducing a roll to the ground. I only use my pov 5 axis joystick for the throttle,(Throttle slide) as this can be used without having a keep thrust button pressed all the time, and is more precise. I use keyboard arrow up for pitch, arrow down for less, and arrow left and arrow right for direction. I dont touch any of the roll controls at all, as I just turn upside down if I do. Im used to flying helis at around 120mph. I dont want to go any faster, im trying to hover slowly over targets, but, all this leads to is a constant roll to the ground. Instead of maintaining a 40 to 50 knot hover over the battlefield. I dont understand why all these helis all roll over as soon as you input a direction, once it rolls, thats it, I can't correct it, as roll controls I dont use, is there a way of turning OFF the roll part of helicopter controls. In Flightsim x I can roll and pitch at 150mph and regain level flying without much trouble, landing I do , just by reducing thrust enertia just enough to land gently and use pitch b&f a little to pinpoint the landing pad.

Any known problems to correct this darn roll, would be really helpful. I have only one slider on my joystick, if had two, perhaps I would have been able to offset this roll., by trimming the yaw.
land vehicles I have no trouble driving, and sure I have broken the speed limit many times lol

In the Virtual world I use to fly most of my helis from follow camera, being a noob to battlfield, I wonder if changing the camera angle would help me, in any way to get a referance of where im going wrong. I am informed that helicopters suffer lag, which makes them crash, but havent seen any lag issues so far? is the mouse used in other way apart from LMB for firing? As I just use the joystick and the keyboard controls as descibed.

Thanks for any help given

mike

14-12-2011, 05:15 PM | Post: #50
Offline =OG=TaylorNova 
Found a good tutorial on utube on Flying helis and jets, which I saved, But none of the helicopters in this game behave the way shown by the poster who submitted the video.

I gave up trying to use a joystick, Physics of these helis are awful, would hate to try and fly an F18 or Fighter Plane ! really needs a dedicated server for vehicles. not client side.

15-12-2011, 09:38 PM | Post: #51
Offline crazycanuck4 
(14-12-2011 05:15 PM)Taylor_Nova napisał(a):  Found a good tutorial on utube on Flying helis and jets, which I saved, But none of the helicopters in this game behave the way shown by the poster who submitted the video.

I gave up trying to use a joystick, Physics of these helis are awful, would hate to try and fly an F18 or Fighter Plane ! really needs a dedicated server for vehicles. not client side.

Did you try the BF2 demo. Practice practice practice.. The heli may be better with mouse but not with the jet. I use Joystick for both. Tongue

16-12-2011, 01:12 AM | Post: #52
Offline EHSANMB 
thanks so much [FR]Scompe

Moderator HomeSen edit: Inappropriate signature removed. Please read the forum rules (again).
16-12-2011, 01:18 AM | Post: #53
Offline EHSANMB 
(11-11-2011 06:16 PM)TheOneWhoHax napisał(a):  How you take off vertically with the F-35 JSF?

hold S button

Moderator HomeSen edit: Inappropriate signature removed. Please read the forum rules (again).
16-12-2011, 09:28 AM | Post: #54
Offline EfunMarckGolas 
i like your guide! thanks (:
17-12-2011, 03:27 PM | Post: #55
Offline =OG=TaylorNova 
Crazycan, To be honest, I rather start putting my training points into combat & Ammo upgrades and vehicles, I seem to be more at home now to with the Inflatables, out of the carrier, which I already have virtual ones of, and travels around the same speed. tanks I have at last managed to master, and I Just love driving them In this particular game, vehicle driving seems to be my calling, but in time, with some months of experiance under my belt, I may indeed add a point to fixed wing train, and have a go one day. Demo You mention, Not sure, if I saw it, is that a interactive turorial demo?

maybe my mouse sensativity is to low or high, I play around with it, its at default setting right now.

Thanks a lot

18-12-2011, 12:35 PM | Post: #56
Offline Pvt.Parts 
thx for the kudos for my old guides - but keep in mind i haven't been updating them since closed beta =)

my (humble) heroic moment -> roadkill gone wrong http://tinyurl.com/68khh3t
30-07-2012, 09:21 AM | Post: #57
Offline JohnMactravie 
How bout low flying from b to c or c to b thats work nice (jet)

and Change all sensitivity pitch and yaw factor to Max Big Grin

[Obrazek: 2YQ44fe6b65ac69dd.jpg]

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.