Witaj!

06-02-2012, 02:44 AM | Post: #261
Offline MestreMinete 
finaly, thanks for that. what about SILENCERS FOR THE WEAPONS, i'd realy like i silencer for my SMG.Smile
06-02-2012, 02:52 AM | Post: #262
Offline MestreMinete 
(05-02-2012 06:16 PM)Asfodhell napisał(a):  
(05-02-2012 05:24 PM)j4rh34d napisał(a):  
(05-02-2012 04:29 PM)Asfodhell napisał(a):  
(05-02-2012 04:18 PM)j4rh34d napisał(a):  I saw a player today with a +3 M16, it had the elite brown stock and foregrip - I didn't think the old skins were available since the Devs took them off us 01/12

Anyone else got a brown M16?

Could this mean elite/veteran owners might get their nice skins back they purchased originally??

Since December 1st, all Veteran and Elite owners got their skins

No, they made all veteran/elite class specific weapons plain black 01/12 - if you were on pte you would have seen that they intend to sell attachments so you have to buy your particular skin back again

Even though you already paid for it once, they expect you to pay for it again - EAsy interpretation of 'permanent'

I was really just wondering if this is a bug on the M16+3 or an all item hack as I've seen a number of players less than level 4 with +3 weapons, which doesn't seem right since you would expect low level players to be new and they could not have purchased legacy vet/elite weapons - maybe players are stealing from EAsy, makes a change Tongue

Will make a mockery of weapons unlocks though if you can just hack your Elite USAS Wink

Rolleyes

I don't talk about "elite wannabe" weapons !
You're refering to MP5, MP95, Scar and such ...
I talk about Elite weapons, you know, AEK, MP7, PKM, M60 and so on ....

you are wrong i have an MP7 +3 and i stil have the elite paint and iron site on it.
06-02-2012, 07:04 AM | Post: #263
Offline harleypaterson 
Excellent, all we need now is for sponcerpay to be put back in.

[Obrazek: attachment.php?attachhash=ea515205834bdb...mp;amp;c=1]
06-02-2012, 07:08 AM | Post: #264
Offline NellaF 
What about discount for our guns that were once complete?
I have 6 elite guns, it's not fair to pay for them again and again and every time "forever".
Don't get me wrong, this is very good step forward, but little help please...
Anyway, nice "update" and thank you. NO MORE nerfing please...
Sorry about my English.

NellaF
Ultima13
Ivizoid
Dr.Omega13
06-02-2012, 09:04 AM | Post: #265
Offline XDDante 
what about giving elite/veteran/+3 attachments for free to those who buyed before the update???

[Obrazek: showsig.php?id=68037e91858867d756e9cb16c0822e2f]
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 06-02-2012 09:05 AM przez XDDante.)
06-02-2012, 09:54 AM | Post: #266
Offline DarkCreed 
Eeeextortion.
06-02-2012, 10:19 AM | Post: #267
Offline TalkingDog 
They are only permanent until EAsy decides to 'balance' the game again by removing what you have already purchased and giving you +3 attachments in their place.
06-02-2012, 11:41 AM | Post: #268
Offline Silvanoshi
(06-02-2012 12:21 AM)Nameis_M napisał(a):  so, with the level up system, do you still get to keep your gun and use it at any level, or do you get to keep your gun, but use it at the level it unlocks at?
Yes, if you already own a weapon, you will be able to continue to use it even if you have not reached the unlock level.

(06-02-2012 07:04 AM)harleypaterson napisał(a):  Excellent, all we need now is for sponcerpay to be put back in.
We hope to get a fix in place for Sponsorpay at some stage down the line.

Silvanoshi
06-02-2012, 12:15 PM | Post: #269
Offline keno(BiH) 
When will be sponsorpay for Bosnia and Herzegovina.
06-02-2012, 12:26 PM | Post: #270
Offline Silvanoshi
(06-02-2012 12:15 PM)keno(BiH) napisał(a):  When will be sponsorpay for Bosnia and Herzegovina.
SponsorPay isn't available anywhere at this moment in time as it has been taken offline we will investigate an issue.

Silvanoshi
06-02-2012, 01:25 PM | Post: #271
Offline misssska 
silvanoshi...why cant u answer to XDDantes question???
its a disclimination...u r answering only nooob questions..........

[Obrazek: Untitled123_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]
06-02-2012, 01:35 PM | Post: #272
Offline .theCr0w. 
since i HAD perma stats on weapon already I WILL NOT pay again to get them back.
since there are perma attachments now GIVE me (for free - I PAID already last time) set of attachemnts to the point m95 +3 is as close to what it was before

no reason to fall for same 'permanent' scam again

recon - lv30 | assault - lv27 | engineer - lv20

I STRONGLY advise anyone NOT TO BUY any Funds even if it seems to be reasonable to. For obvious reasons details are HERE.
Remember, remember 20th of December ...
06-02-2012, 01:47 PM | Post: #273
Offline Umpah-pah 
Mr. Silvanoshi... or any representatives of EAsy.
I was one of proud owner of "elite legacy" attachments.
"You" said that our attachments are overpowered. Ok...
You removed them.... Ok...
And now... you introduced permanent attachments that are overpowered.
So... will you remove them too?

And... why dont you give "us" back the things we already payed for?
In form of free attachments.

I dont think it will be difficult to give answer to us.
At last... I am paying customer which is not satisfied with service provided.
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 06-02-2012 01:47 PM przez Umpah-pah.)
06-02-2012, 02:37 PM | Post: #274
Offline misssska 
(06-02-2012 01:35 PM).theCr0w. napisał(a):  since i HAD perma stats on weapon already I WILL NOT pay again to get them back.
since there are perma attachments now GIVE me (for free - I PAID already last time) set of attachemnts to the point m95 +3 is as close to what it was before

no reason to fall for same 'permanent' scam again

sure we wont pay 4 this s***t again Wink

[Obrazek: Untitled123_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]
06-02-2012, 02:46 PM | Post: #275
Offline j4rh34d 
Well at least we know Silvanoshi is reading this thread - even if he is totally refusing to even address the issue of the many customers legacy, so called permanent, attachments that were removed against EAsy's promises and sales marketing 20/12

Looks like this is just another big F**K YOU to the paying customers who have kept this game going since OB - almost as good as we stole your stats but it's OK because you can rent them back again, ecept now you can buy them again 'permanently'

So what now? Do we have to wait another 4-6 weeks while you collect your gaming/store stats and see if your latest attempt to avoid the obvious answer of refunding or compensating the customers you cheated 20/12 has worked ???!?

[Obrazek: 20thdecembersignature.png]
06-02-2012, 03:27 PM | Post: #276
Offline Oznerol256 
Even with attachments my +3 weapon is not able to reach that high level of precision. recoil and bulletspread are too high on all weapons.

[Obrazek: 20thdecembersignature.png]
06-02-2012, 03:32 PM | Post: #277
Offline WaylandH 
Give us permanent attachments as compensation for our removed legacy attachments??

What is the issue here?
06-02-2012, 04:38 PM | Post: #278
Online Asfodhell-A 
This is a copy of what I said on another thread, worth putting it here.

Basic PKM / M60 / MP7 / P90 / AEK / M16 / and so on ... had the same recoil and deviation than their Elite versions.
Think about what we paid to get slightly more ammo and damages at the time ! 280BF Vs 790BF !!
Basic weapons now costs about 833BF.

+3 damages and +4 ammo per mag is what we used to have by buying the Veteran AEK over the Basic AEK. (it was +5 ammo, but since the overall ammo count is reduced, that's OK)
At that time, we had to paid more than twice (570BF) the Basic price to get these little advantages, now resurected within "+3" weapons.
I paid 790BF for my Elite AEK-971, but now got +4 ammo per mag and +3 damages at all ranges than the new guy who buy it now at 833BF.

BattleFunds-exclusive weapons is quite another story as there was NO basic versions, with a price up to 980BF.

The changes that came to this game should have been made at the start, or by refunding the Battlefunds to people, taking back the weapons and starting up from scratch, yet we would have much less advantages ! (no more "+3")

The recoil basis changed on our weapons, we must accept this (now waiting for the adjustment on Pistols and Shotguns) and do our best with what we got, which are still somehow good weapons ! (thank god we don't have to empty three mags at someone to kill him, like in Battlefield Heroes !!)
I like how the weapons handle now, less Laser-gun, less point and click, more "learn to master your weapon"

Off course, it was all in the name of money profit, as us paying players did not have any reason to rent anything (between Dec. 1st and Dec. 20th update)

We, "+3" players, have a real advantage over new players, as they'll never reach the same weapons. This, I don't like !!

Once again, by buying attachments, you DO NOT buy again your Elite weapon !!!
You just buy one more advantage over other players, making your weapon better !!!

Default < Basic < Veteran < Elite (and BF only)
Default < Basic < "+3" < Basic+addons < "+3"+addons

Don't get me wrong, I'm mad at EAsy for this poor and stupid management !!
I'm still forced to play in LOW, when my computer runs Battlefield 3 on HIGH settings Sad
There is a sh!tload of bugs that never get fixed !!
Still NO communication with the community !!
Some really terrible decisions regarding weapons : P90 is a joke, RPG is full of bugs and fascinating when shot in "Hipfire", terrible recoil on almost all weapons in "Hipfire" (we are not 5 years old soldiers), stupid boosters that take months to get fixed and so on ..............

06-02-2012, 05:22 PM | Post: #279
Offline c2-BlackAdder 
(06-02-2012 01:25 PM)misssska napisał(a):  silvanoshi...why cant u answer to XDDantes question???
its a disclimination...u r answering only nooob questions..........

That says it all realy.
06-02-2012, 05:56 PM | Post: #280
Offline da85bears 
Permanent Attachments -- Lol, I remember buying my M95 "forever", then they nerf it. Now I can spend more money and make it like it was "permanently". Other places in the world call this robbery.

Skocz do:

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/pl/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/pl/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free wymaga systemu Windows XP lub nowszego.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Internet Explorer 5 lub nowszą.
64-bitowa wersja przeglądarki Internet Explorer nie jest obecnie obsługiwana. Prosimy korzystać z wersji 32-bitowej.
Zainstaluj przeglądarkę Firefox 1.5 lub nowszą.
Prosimy korzystać z przeglądarki Internet Explorer, Firefox lub Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free obecnie nie obsługuje Twojej przeglądarki.