Bienvenue, Visiteur !

06-08-2012, 11:18 PM | Message : #1
Hors ligne LivinPunk 
Hi,

I am wondering how to find wounded teammates. Is there a skill for that? I can hear calling for a medic and see the message, but there is no HUD indicator where should I go and search for the wounded.
06-08-2012, 11:23 PM | Message : #2
Hors ligne GrandArc 
if they are close enough, you will see an icon over there head that show the medic signal, which is basically just a yellow cross. there is a skill called combat triage i think that allows you to see the health of your tea mates and enemy.

[Image: TllRFUr.png]
|YouTube Channel|Media Thread|
06-08-2012, 11:42 PM | Message : #3
Hors ligne ViperDown 
if you get defib you can see people die. usual if you see someone die by knife you know for certain some one is very close.

They nerfed the MG36.... M27 trololol
06-08-2012, 11:42 PM | Message : #4
Hors ligne [NwT]HopeNSpray 
The best way to do it is with the skill Combat Triage(I think thats how you spell it)

This skill allows you to see the health of enemies and teammates by displaying a triangle pyramid over their head and it displays their health.

So if the triangle is full then theyre at full or near full health or near full, if it's near empty then they're at 30- , as you use the skill more and heal you'll easily be able to determine their health.

The same thing for enemies except theirs is orange, this also a useful skill for enemies since you can determine how many shots you need to finish the job.

[Image: nwty.jpg]
(Ce message a été modifié le : 06-08-2012 11:44 PM par [NwT]HopeNSpray.)
07-08-2012, 01:04 PM | Message : #5
Hors ligne WoodOwL 
I'm not sure, but I think you can see teammates calling medic as blinking red dots on your radar on medium zoom (for a very short time).
08-08-2012, 02:35 PM | Message : #6
Hors ligne [SAS]BATMAN 
(07-08-2012 01:04 PM)WoodOwL a écrit :  I'm not sure, but I think you can see teammates calling medic as blinking red dots on your radar on medium zoom (for a very short time).
ya you can see them on the mini map

[Image: BATMAN.png]
08-08-2012, 03:36 PM | Message : #7
Hors ligne Ghostrider0067 
(07-08-2012 01:04 PM)WoodOwL a écrit :  I'm not sure, but I think you can see teammates calling medic as blinking red dots on your radar on medium zoom (for a very short time).

I don't think that's what he's asking about. He wants to see people who have been killed appear on the map, and I made a suggestion to address that some time ago. Feel free to take a look:

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=49662

[Image: 391560_4337901687061_1154472848_n.jpg]
08-08-2012, 03:43 PM | Message : #8
Hors ligne piqus.pl 
You can use this:
[Image: screen008.png]

[Image: screen009.png]

[Image: 9nKtHW7.png]
No longer active on forum
(2012-2013)
08-08-2012, 03:49 PM | Message : #9
Hors ligne Laxus-G 
If you are not at that level/ dont have enough training points to select it. The best option would be to increase your medic box instead and throw it in your teammates spots.
They may call 1 min but someone else would need it also. Or you can play to your liking.

[Image: superpedo.jpg]
09-08-2012, 02:37 AM | Message : #10
Hors ligne WoodOwL 
It also depends on the graphics setting. Without any skills, with graphics set to Medium or higher, you will see the triangle of teammates calling flashing yellow. On Low and Lowest, you will not see this.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 09-08-2012 02:42 AM par WoodOwL.)
09-08-2012, 06:50 AM | Message : #11
En ligne Klingon.Dentist 
(06-08-2012 11:18 PM)LivinPunk a écrit :  Hi,

I am wondering how to find wounded teammates. Is there a skill for that? I can hear calling for a medic and see the message, but there is no HUD indicator where should I go and search for the wounded.

This is the procedure:

He calls for medic. You spot caller in the minimap blinking (or on maxi map). he will be blinking for a few moments. if he is not very far away you open communication rose and select confirmation (roger that, you got it etc).. that will make you blink on mini map too so he could see you are on your way toward him and he can come to you so you meet half way.

Best thing for medic is to go behind "honey badgers".. guys who are capping flags.. feed them with health and revive them while they clean and cap flags. if you are killed last in the group then you have done it right. screw those campers asking for health.

AKA Hamush. BF P$F future update:

* more levels. bought extra tp? tough luck.
* attachments upgrade.
- +3 weapons in store, and +5 later.
- buff tier3 hp toughness.

IT'S ALL ABOUT TAKING YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH IN YOUR FACE! [Image: 7aqc76e]

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.