Bienvenue, Visiteur !

24-07-2012, 06:40 PM | Message : #1
Hors ligne MichaelScott. 
Is there anyway I can contact or talk to someone to get on my account again. I have no idea how this happend or how my email got changed. I have everything to clarify its my account. I made this account bc it was the only way to get some kind of help! i cant log in into ea or orgin beacusec the email is changed. Please help!
25-07-2012, 09:05 AM | Message : #2
Hors ligne Runner92.2 
i have same problem,i cant acess my game data cuz i dont have same mail adress and i have forgot the passsword,my solider was 22 lvl Assault :'(
25-07-2012, 09:19 AM | Message : #3
Hors ligne HomeSen 
Contact Billing Support, please.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

25-07-2012, 06:59 PM | Message : #4
Hors ligne MichaelScott. 
I never forgot my password or changed my email address. I play everyday and only on my computer! Im so mad because i spent a lot of money and time with this game for this to occur. I wish a GM would Pm me to help fogure this out because, i have tried everything from billing to orgin for help and NOBODY will help me!
26-07-2012, 09:08 AM | Message : #5
Hors ligne EA_Esterika
MichaelScott., I have sent you PM, When you have time, can you please reply. Thanks.
01-08-2012, 09:55 PM | Message : #6
Hors ligne MichaelScott. 
Its been over a week and no reply back from EA.help or GM! What am i supposed to, i lost all my money and time in this game and cant get any support!It would be nice if Someone help me
01-08-2012, 10:55 PM | Message : #7
Hors ligne tahuyag 
I just encountered this same problem today... I had to make another soldier in order to post here. I was up to level 12 and my account seems to be completely gone. It started when I had to log in normally I'm always logged in and I forgot what my password was and couldn't remember exactly what email I used. The email I had my password reset sent to wont let me reset the password. It makes me mad as I bought stuff and still had credits to be spent. I have no idea what to do. Same problem it sounds like your having MichealScott.
01-08-2012, 10:56 PM | Message : #8
Hors ligne tahuyag 
I really dont want to start this game all over Sad
01-08-2012, 11:09 PM | Message : #9
Hors ligne wodzumc 
maybe you got scamed by somone who told you that you could got something for free (Funds or items) by login in with your EA ID on not EA/Orgin sites or suspicious programs.

01-08-2012, 11:09 PM | Message : #10
Hors ligne MichaelScott. 
yea, its a real bummer and very upsetting! I was level 25 on my engineer, 21 on my recon, 16 on my medic and 15 on my other recon. I spent alotttt of time and money for a game I really enjoy! it makes me so mad that there is nothing and no one cares to help. It is very time consuming writing and doing what the Gm tell you on who to write and what to do and after all that no one will respond back! I just want my account back, because i didn't change my email or password! If they weren't in Sweden, i would call from united states but i dont want to spend more money on over seas call that prolly wont help me more!!!!
01-08-2012, 11:11 PM | Message : #11
Hors ligne MichaelScott. 
(01-08-2012 11:09 PM)wodzumc a écrit :  maybe you got scamed by somone who told you that you could got something for free (Funds or items) by login in with your EA ID on not EA/Orgin sites or suspicious programs.

I dont do those. I have played plenty of Freetoplay games for years to know whats better that that. I dont mind spending money on games i enjoy,I always bought EA game cards from target, gamestop etc anyway.
01-08-2012, 11:23 PM | Message : #12
Hors ligne wodzumc 
try EA live chat:
https://help.ea.com/contact-us
choose some game with live chat f.e. bf3 and you will be writing with live person who could help you.

02-08-2012, 08:38 AM | Message : #13
Hors ligne HomeSen 
(01-08-2012 09:55 PM)MichaelScott. a écrit :  Its been over a week and no reply back from EA.help or GM! What am i supposed to, i lost all my money and time in this game and cant get any support!It would be nice if Someone help me

Did you get the PM, Esterika sent you?

(01-08-2012 10:55 PM)tahuyag a écrit :  I just encountered this same problem today... I had to make another soldier in order to post here. I was up to level 12 and my account seems to be completely gone. It started when I had to log in normally I'm always logged in and I forgot what my password was and couldn't remember exactly what email I used. The email I had my password reset sent to wont let me reset the password. It makes me mad as I bought stuff and still had credits to be spent. I have no idea what to do. Same problem it sounds like your having MichealScott.

Try resetting your password here: https://profile.ea.com/forgotpassword.do and make sure that your new password meets the security criteria:
  • 8 - 16 characters
  • At least 1 lower-case letter
  • At least 1 upper-case letter
  • At least 1 number

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

02-08-2012, 04:55 PM | Message : #14
Hors ligne MichaelScott. 
(02-08-2012 08:38 AM)HomeSen a écrit :  
(01-08-2012 09:55 PM)MichaelScott. a écrit :  Its been over a week and no reply back from EA.help or GM! What am i supposed to, i lost all my money and time in this game and cant get any support!It would be nice if Someone help me

Did you get the PM, Esterika sent you?

(01-08-2012 10:55 PM)tahuyag a écrit :  I just encountered this same problem today... I had to make another soldier in order to post here. I was up to level 12 and my account seems to be completely gone. It started when I had to log in normally I'm always logged in and I forgot what my password was and couldn't remember exactly what email I used. The email I had my password reset sent to wont let me reset the password. It makes me mad as I bought stuff and still had credits to be spent. I have no idea what to do. Same problem it sounds like your having MichealScott.

Try resetting your password here: https://profile.ea.com/forgotpassword.do and make sure that your new password meets the security criteria:
  • 8 - 16 characters
  • At least 1 lower-case letter
  • At least 1 upper-case letter
  • At least 1 number

Homesen, yes i got his PM and it was great but after i did everything and waitied like he told me nothing has happend or have i seen anything. He said PM him back on monday and he hasnt returned my messages. Ill try that password but my email got changed and thats the reason what the problem is.
03-08-2012, 07:49 AM | Message : #15
Hors ligne HomeSen 
(02-08-2012 04:55 PM)MichaelScott. a écrit :  Homesen, yes i got her PM and it was great but after i did everything and waitied like she told me nothing has happend or have i seen anything. She said PM her back on monday and she hasnt returned my messages. Ill try that password but my email got changed and thats the reason what the problem is.

^FTFY Wink

Well, the password reset recommendation was directed towards tahuyag, since I already understood/saw that your email address was changed, too Wink

I guess, Esterika instructed you to contact the BillingSupport, and provide proof to them that the account really was yours, right? Since there are currently a lot players who lost an account (for whatever reason), it might be that the support is on "high workload", since each of these issues has to be investigated quite thoroughly (otherwise everyone could start writing to them to get any random account Wink ).

03-08-2012, 11:48 PM | Message : #16
Hors ligne MichaelScott. 
(03-08-2012 07:49 AM)HomeSen a écrit :  
(02-08-2012 04:55 PM)MichaelScott. a écrit :  Homesen, yes i got her PM and it was great but after i did everything and waitied like she told me nothing has happend or have i seen anything. She said PM her back on monday and she hasnt returned my messages. Ill try that password but my email got changed and thats the reason what the problem is.

^FTFY Wink

Well, the password reset recommendation was directed towards tahuyag, since I already understood/saw that your email address was changed, too Wink

I guess, Esterika instructed you to contact the BillingSupport, and provide proof to them that the account really was yours, right? Since there are currently a lot players who lost an account (for whatever reason), it might be that the support is on "high workload", since each of these issues has to be investigated quite thoroughly (otherwise everyone could start writing to them to get any random account Wink ).
I really wish, they had some way to call them to get this sorted out fast. It would take a few mins top! Fax my drivers license, Paypal info where everything would match up to show that is my account, change my email and be done! This is just ridiculous of them to not even tell me or let me know whats going on. For spending a good amount of money in this game this has been close to 2 weeks now I haven't been able to get into my account!!!!
04-08-2012, 03:26 PM | Message : #17
Hors ligne HomeSen 
Try contacting EA's Live Chat: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
They might or might not help you, but since your issue isn't game-specific, but account-related, it is worth a try Wink

05-08-2012, 03:10 PM | Message : #18
Hors ligne MichaelScott. 
(04-08-2012 03:26 PM)HomeSen a écrit :  Try contacting EA's Live Chat: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
They might or might not help you, but since your issue isn't game-specific, but account-related, it is worth a try Wink

Ok Homesen, You see to be the only person helping me. Thanks, too bad your not a GM :[
06-08-2012, 07:44 AM | Message : #19
Hors ligne HomeSen 
(05-08-2012 03:10 PM)MichaelScott. a écrit :  [...] too bad your not a GM :[

If, with GM, you mean the Blue guys/gals, then I'll have to tell you that I'm (mostly) happy with my RL-job Wink So I doubt I'll ever become one.

Have you already contacted EA's live support? After you did, it would be great if you could report back, if it helped, so others can know, whether this helps Wink

09-08-2012, 04:37 PM | Message : #20
Hors ligne MichaelScott. 
(06-08-2012 07:44 AM)HomeSen a écrit :  
(05-08-2012 03:10 PM)MichaelScott. a écrit :  [...] too bad your not a GM :[

If, with GM, you mean the Blue guys/gals, then I'll have to tell you that I'm (mostly) happy with my RL-job Wink So I doubt I'll ever become one.

Have you already contacted EA's live support? After you did, it would be great if you could report back, if it helped, so others can know, whether this helps Wink
Yep, EA live support was no help at all. They would do the same with the ticket number, help you at first then leave you hanging. THis is just crazy, its been almost 3 weeks and nothing or noone has updated me on what has happend to account,email etc

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.