Bienvenue, Visiteur !

24-06-2012, 03:08 PM | Message : #121
Hors ligne Nord] 
(24-06-2012 12:30 PM)7Helios3 a écrit :  I would like to know if there is punishement for admins on the server, yesterday i got banned by Nord[ without good reasons.

He said I had a booster, I hadn't. He kicked me just because I killed him twice in a few second, because a medic revived him.

The first time I killed him was with double grenade, and the second with the knife.

Now I hate this guy, I am disgusted to have been so unjustly banished. Thanks...
I would like to know why you rather try to make me look bad in such an offensive and foul language than to answer to the PM I've sent you 2hours before you even posted here.

I'd assume thats because you'r trying to hide the fact you used boosted nades, because frankly, I do not see a way how 1 single unboosted nade could kill me on 110hp with BA and thats what happend. You threw the second nade after I died allready, I saw that on killcam.

Cheater protection in EA games means that cheaters are being protected by EA & EAsy.

P4F Tools Admin & Fools Member
my Gameplay, Commentarie & Weapon test Videos
my Youtube Channel
(Ce message a été modifié le : 24-06-2012 03:09 PM par Nord].)
24-06-2012, 04:09 PM | Message : #122
Hors ligne 7Helios3 
I never used booster nade, you just try right know to escape from your responsability, i always trow 2 grenade at the same place, but you'r so proud to admit your act.

I don't know if there is a way to prove that i never had a nade booster.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 24-06-2012 04:29 PM par 7Helios3.)
24-06-2012, 04:27 PM | Message : #123
Hors ligne 7Helios3 
(24-06-2012 03:08 PM)Nord] a écrit :  
(24-06-2012 12:30 PM)7Helios3 a écrit :  I would like to know if there is punishement for admins on the server, yesterday i got banned by Nord[ without good reasons.

He said I had a booster, I hadn't. He kicked me just because I killed him twice in a few second, because a medic revived him.

The first time I killed him was with double grenade, and the second with the knife.

Now I hate this guy, I am disgusted to have been so unjustly banished. Thanks...
I would like to know why you rather try to make me look bad in such an offensive and foul language than to answer to the PM I've sent you 2hours before you even posted here.

I'd assume thats because you'r trying to hide the fact you used boosted nades, because frankly, I do not see a way how 1 single unboosted nade could kill me on 110hp with BA and thats what happend. You threw the second nade after I died allready, I saw that on killcam.

there is my proves that i never bougth any grenade booster...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/proven1.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/341/proven2.jpg/
24-06-2012, 04:48 PM | Message : #124
Hors ligne Nord] 
thanks for taking the screenshots 7Helios, I do again apologize for mistaking you for an booster user, your ban has allready been lifted and I hope this experiance will not keep you off our servers.

still, please choose your overall tone & words better in the near future, especially when adressing/speaking to admins of our servers.

Cheater protection in EA games means that cheaters are being protected by EA & EAsy.

my Youtube Channel
24-06-2012, 05:23 PM | Message : #125
Hors ligne 7Helios3 
(24-06-2012 04:48 PM)Nord] a écrit :  thanks for taking the screenshots 7Helios, I do again apologize for mistaking you for an booster user, your ban has allready been lifted and I hope this experiance will not keep you off our servers.

still, please choose your overall tone & words better in the near future, especially when adressing/speaking to admins of our servers.

Thank you Nord, i apologize too for my tone&words. I don't hate you anymore ^^
25-06-2012, 02:24 PM | Message : #126
Hors ligne roennel 
All Shotguns are now banned from P4FTools #1 Sharqi 24/7

25-06-2012, 02:26 PM | Message : #127
Hors ligne AllahUga 
(25-06-2012 02:24 PM)roennel a écrit :  All Shotguns are now banned from P4FTools #1 Sharqi 24/7

Good to know Thx Smile

This signature has been removed by RIC0H due to it containing swearing
25-06-2012, 02:48 PM | Message : #128
Hors ligne ShureSh0t 
(28-05-2012 04:58 AM)roennel a écrit :  [*]No Boosters (Except XP/Credit Booster, Dual Weapon Slot and any Vehicle Armor Boosters)

(24-06-2012 03:08 PM)Nord] a écrit :  I do not see a way how 1 single unboosted nade could kill me on 110hp with BA and thats what happend.

lol admin breaking the rules? Sorry couldn't resist...

[Image: generationkill.jpg]
25-06-2012, 02:52 PM | Message : #129
Hors ligne Nord] 
(25-06-2012 02:48 PM)ShureSh0t a écrit :  
(28-05-2012 04:58 AM)roennel a écrit :  [*]No Boosters (Except XP/Credit Booster, Dual Weapon Slot and any Vehicle Armor Boosters)

(24-06-2012 03:08 PM)Nord] a écrit :  I do not see a way how 1 single unboosted nade could kill me on 110hp with BA and thats what happend.

its just not updated correctly here (LAZY SQUIRREL!).
Our server-banners and if you write !rules, will tell you different Wink

my Youtube Channel
25-06-2012, 02:58 PM | Message : #130
Hors ligne roennel 
(25-06-2012 02:52 PM)Nord] a écrit :  LAZY SQUIRREL!

le fu, le fu le fu le fu

Shy

25-06-2012, 04:42 PM | Message : #131
Hors ligne Landia 
(25-06-2012 02:58 PM)roennel a écrit :  
(25-06-2012 02:52 PM)Nord] a écrit :  LAZY SQUIRREL!

le fu, le fu le fu le fu

Shy

I'm withdrawing your supply of nuts for a week!

25-06-2012, 05:55 PM | Message : #132
Hors ligne BloodyPhoenyx 
why is the server now one of these "no shotguns" servers? i dont play shotgun (why should i play this bad guns when i have other guns that could kill also on mid and long range?) but...im just asking...i dont get it, it was okey with shotguns allowed too...
but btw u can insert that lvl 10+ tool again, was no bad idea...there are already training servers for low lvls but no server for the higher lvls. the sharqi tools server seems to be a server where the best player are going to play ( hey landia Big Grin) just an idea.
one more time i just have to say thx to ron anyway who invented this awesome tool to the server, so we could votekick and see our stats Wink

BloodyPhoenyx (Assault)
MonkeyCorpse (Engineer)
Wolvesshaddow (Recon)
CruchyDragon (Medic) (Ce message a été modifié le : 25-06-2012 05:59 PM par BloodyPhoenyx.)
26-06-2012, 12:05 AM | Message : #133
Hors ligne road-runn3r 
(25-06-2012 05:55 PM)BloodyPhoenyx a écrit :  why is the server now one of these "no shotguns" servers? i dont play shotgun (why should i play this bad guns when i have other guns that could kill also on mid and long range?) but...im just asking...i dont get it, it was okey with shotguns allowed too...

Shotguns are not a problem anymore after the nerf so that's right. The thing we have noticed at Sharqi though is that often it's full of shotgun players camping corners and hiding there till they get a kill. We believe it improves the gameplay quality so games should be more fun to play. Notice shotguns are not banned at Basra where you actually need decent skills to play with them. Anyway feedback on the new rules about Sharqi is appreciated as always.

26-06-2012, 12:54 AM | Message : #134
Hors ligne TaxManD 
(25-06-2012 02:52 PM)Nord] a écrit :  
(25-06-2012 02:48 PM)ShureSh0t a écrit :  

its just not updated correctly here (LAZY SQUIRREL!).
Our server-banners and if you write !rules, will tell you different Wink
Yes, Nord is the only BA nub, no other admin has it! Tongue

26-06-2012, 08:16 AM | Message : #135
Hors ligne roennel 
(25-06-2012 05:55 PM)BloodyPhoenyx a écrit :  why is the server now one of these "no shotguns" servers? i dont play shotgun (why should i play this bad guns when i have other guns that could kill also on mid and long range?) but...im just asking...i dont get it, it was okey with shotguns allowed too...
but btw u can insert that lvl 10+ tool again, was no bad idea...there are already training servers for low lvls but no server for the higher lvls. the sharqi tools server seems to be a server where the best player are going to play ( hey landia Big Grin) just an idea.
one more time i just have to say thx to ron anyway who invented this awesome tool to the server, so we could votekick and see our stats Wink

Basically what Roadrunner said, also because there is now a Shotgun only server, so i suggest all shottie players going there and seeing what it doesShy

As for the Lvl 10+ thingie, we tried it and several Admins thought it doesn't work. It does have several flaws though, especially since we can't write down any Kickmessage to the Users so they just get irritated.

And npWink

26-06-2012, 08:33 AM | Message : #136
Hors ligne +TiTan+ 
Our clan has got allowed only pump shotguns on our server, try it Wink 75% of players do not use it on our server, because if they miss, they will be probably dead. So, they will lose interest in using a shotguns Shy Sorry for bad english Wink

[Image: CZBF-logo-forum.png]
26-06-2012, 08:40 AM | Message : #137
Hors ligne roennel 
(26-06-2012 08:33 AM)Theo a écrit :  Our clan has got allowed only pump shotguns on our server, try it Wink 75% of players do not use it on our server, because if they miss, they will be probably dead. So, they will lose interest in using a shotguns Shy Sorry for bad english Wink

That was for discussion, however i personally think Pump Shotguns are worse and more OP than the Auto-ones by now.

It also just complicates the Rules even more, it's easier for the Admins and the Players if its just a general banning of a Weapon Type.

We're always up for discussion, but we want to see where that goes, i quite enjoyed playing on that server yesterday without having to fear SG's where i can't do anything against even if i started shooting like half a minute before.

26-06-2012, 09:11 AM | Message : #138
Hors ligne CriscoSpectrum 
(26-06-2012 12:05 AM)traumator a écrit :  

Shotguns are not a problem anymore after the nerf so that's right. The thing we have noticed at Sharqi though is that often it's full of shotgun players camping corners and hiding there till they get a kill. We believe it improves the gameplay quality so games should be more fun to play. Notice shotguns are not banned at Basra where you actually need decent skills to play with them. Anyway feedback on the new rules about Sharqi is appreciated as always.

Exactly the right answer! It's way more fun this way. I got killed by shotguns the whole time, not because it was the same person using a shotgun, it was that a lot of new players were using shotgun, probably because its cheap.

[Image: p4f_signature.png]
Gameplay M60 - PDW-R
26-06-2012, 12:42 PM | Message : #139
Hors ligne BloodyPhoenyx 
(26-06-2012 09:11 AM)CriscoSpectrum a écrit :  
(26-06-2012 12:05 AM)traumator a écrit :  

Exactly the right answer! It's way more fun this way. I got killed by shotguns the whole time, not because it was the same person using a shotgun, it was that a lot of new players were using shotgun, probably because its cheap.

ok, it was kinda more fun yesterday evening without any shotguns Wink i just noticed yesterday afternoon while votekicking all the sg o.O its the chatsomething that pretend the chat which dont allows me or even others to votekick the same person after a failed vote? or is it my bad connection? (what is the reason of the most problems i have)

ok so no lvl 10+ thing np Wink but do you want to insert that in future or its just btw? ...sorry if im asking to much, but im interested in ur server, playing only on this one Big Grin ^^

thx for answers, thats all i want to know ;D have a nice day

BloodyPhoenyx (Assault)
MonkeyCorpse (Engineer)
Wolvesshaddow (Recon)
CruchyDragon (Medic)
26-06-2012, 02:09 PM | Message : #140
Hors ligne roennel 
(26-06-2012 12:42 PM)BloodyPhoenyx a écrit :  ok, it was kinda more fun yesterday evening without any shotguns Wink i just noticed yesterday afternoon while votekicking all the sg o.O its the chatsomething that pretend the chat which dont allows me or even others to votekick the same person after a failed vote? or is it my bad connection? (what is the reason of the most problems i have)

ok so no lvl 10+ thing np Wink but do you want to insert that in future or its just btw? ...sorry if im asking to much, but im interested in ur server, playing only on this one Big Grin ^^

thx for answers, thats all i want to know ;D have a nice day

Well there is a Chat Protection running, since the whole Chat Part of the Script is still kinda bugged, to prevent it from endlessly spamming. So if you're creating a Votekick exactly after another Votekick, it might well be that the Message doesn't get sent, but it's actually running, so if you say yes 8 times the user would get kicked.

We may insert that in the Future but that also needs some Cooperation from EAsy, i wrote the Producer an E-Mail about that.

Have a nice day tooWink

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.