Bienvenue, Visiteur !

27-05-2012, 03:52 AM | Message : #21
Hors ligne shockwave24 
i don't like having to argue, but i was just trying to point out that the GOL has better range (damage fall off) and this guy comes and tries to troll me. so then the thread creator explains that he meant absolute range which is 283 metres (though i have seen 300+ ranges). i then point out that people will think of range (damage drop off) rather than absolute range. so i now ask that the OP edit his thread so that people know what he is talking about.
27-05-2012, 04:34 AM | Message : #22
Hors ligne Ericgs30 
done, sorry i think i misunderstood your intention and i believe u were trolling me, so if any moderator read this please clean the post, tks, and sorry again

27-05-2012, 08:32 AM | Message : #23
Hors ligne hitman555 
I love the M-95 but the M98 (it ain't in BFP4F) is THE BEST sniper rifle EVER.

27-05-2012, 09:14 AM | Message : #24
Hors ligne [==C]Elefant 
(26-05-2012 10:56 PM)FullTwist a écrit :  Completely agree... I think l96 needs a little bit less bullet drop and m95 a little bit more Tongue

I think, NOT.
27-05-2012, 10:38 AM | Message : #25
Hors ligne [1STA]Shizzzzler 
And if you a bit higher bullet drop, what did you get? All M95 players will get used to it for a shor time! Damage between M95 and other snipers isnt metter since every sniper can kill with two shots.
SCOPE: DE GUSTIBUS NON EST DISPUTANDUM!!!!
27-05-2012, 10:39 AM | Message : #26
Hors ligne 5n1p3r 
(27-05-2012 03:28 AM)Ericgs30 a écrit :  1) if say best range i think it is clear enough.

+1, most people would think of absolute range considering its a sniper rifle the damage does not really matter, except for GOL where it cant 2 shot kill at long range or 1 hit headshot kill.

Plus i dont think bullet drop really matters at all, one you play with a certain sniper rifle you will learn to adjust for the bullet drop yourself. It's just a matter of sticking with it since there's no point in not liking the bullet drop then just quitting on it. Also with all these new scopes there plenty of choice and they are all pretty good since they indicate where you should move vertically along the line.

(Ce message a été modifié le : 27-05-2012 10:43 AM par 5n1p3r.)
27-05-2012, 02:25 PM | Message : #27
Hors ligne VForVendetta 
First of all: Please get your facts straight, the M110 has more bullet velocity and less bullet drop than the M95. Rolleyes

Second, this is the M95: Least ammo given, slowest rate of fire, useless CQC, and if you miss the head you will probably be dead before you have time to re-chamber the next bullet. The M95 is the Sniper's rifle, it is meant for SNIPING, from FAR AWAY. If you don't want to be a sniper on the recon class, then buy a different rifle, but I like to snipe, so using my M95+3 with Elite Legacy Enhanced Scope is my obvious choice. Just because it is a decent gun doesn't mean it's for "noobs".

[Image: vgtpZ.png?1]
(Ce message a été modifié le : 27-05-2012 02:26 PM par VForVendetta.)
27-05-2012, 02:36 PM | Message : #28
Hors ligne FullTwist 
(27-05-2012 02:25 PM)VForVendetta a écrit :  First of all: Please get your facts straight, the M110 has more bullet velocity and less bullet drop than the M95. Rolleyes

Second, this is the M95: Least ammo given, slowest rate of fire, useless CQC, and if you miss the head you will probably be dead before you have time to re-chamber the next bullet. The M95 is the Sniper's rifle, it is meant for SNIPING, from FAR AWAY. If you don't want to be a sniper on the recon class, then buy a different rifle, but I like to snipe, so using my M95+3 with Elite Legacy Enhanced Scope is my obvious choice. Just because it is a decent gun doesn't mean it's for "noobs".

It means because almost every m95 or m95+3 users are campers Dodgy

[Image: hTIsi.png]
27-05-2012, 06:04 PM | Message : #29
Hors ligne VForVendetta 
(27-05-2012 02:36 PM)FullTwist a écrit :  
(27-05-2012 02:25 PM)VForVendetta a écrit :  First of all: Please get your facts straight, the M110 has more bullet velocity and less bullet drop than the M95. Rolleyes

Campers? What do you want someone with an M95 to do? Go running in head-first into the enemy? You want someone with a BOLT-ACTION rifle, to go and cap flags while there are fully-automatic SMGs, ARs, and LMGs firing at them? Do you think in real life situations the first guy to cap an objective point is someone holding a bolt-action rifle?

I am not encouraging camping, but when you have a gun designed for long range fights, why would you use it against people in CQC? Sure, I sit on roofs and snipe people, but I move myself around the map so I can spot and help my team the most. Yes, I also capture a lot of flags, but I don't go for the ones that are teeming with enemy troops, because how much chance do you think I have against them with my bolt-action rifle, when they are all using fully-automatic weapons? No, I go for the flags that no one is at (usually the A or D flags), because I can be sneaky and capture them before the enemy even knows it.

Don't complain about a sniper sitting on a roof, because he is just doing his job. In case you didn't know, most sniper rifles are meant for LONG range, not short range like SMGs and ARs. Sitting in 1 spot for half the match is never good, but just because I stand in 1 spot for 30 seconds to spot and kill a few people doesn't mean I'm a "camper" or a "noob".

(Ce message a été modifié le : 27-05-2012 06:05 PM par VForVendetta.)
27-05-2012, 06:17 PM | Message : #30
Hors ligne quecosa? 
(27-05-2012 02:55 AM)Ericgs30 a écrit :  
(27-05-2012 02:46 AM)shockwave24 a écrit :  I wasn't talking about bullet velocity, i was talking about range.
GOL close range distance: 0m - 40m
M95 close range distance: 0m - 35m
medium range GOL: 40m - 85m
Medium range M95: 35m-75m

and i wasn´t talking about damage over range, i was talking about absolute range so:
(27-05-2012 02:46 AM)shockwave24 a écrit :  Please, do yourself a favour and learn to troll properly.

trolling lika boss Big Grin
M95 has booster? 'cus stink the same way
27-05-2012, 06:25 PM | Message : #31
Hors ligne Mattdanacho 
I disagree, it is a very high caliber assault rifle... I personally think it should have the same bullet drop, the l96 should have less, and the GOL should have more...

The GOL definitely needs more bullet drop, sometimes it doesn't even kill with a headshot and yet it still has just about zilch bullet drop

[Image: zkst4o.png]
27-05-2012, 06:31 PM | Message : #32
Hors ligne JCManibog4 
VSS takes skill with no attachments.

[Image: jcmanibog4.png]

Created by Dredned
27-05-2012, 09:59 PM | Message : #33
Hors ligne SARG_SAM 
(27-05-2012 06:04 PM)VForVendetta a écrit :  

Campers? What do you want someone with an M95 to do? Go running in head-first into the enemy? You want someone with a BOLT-ACTION rifle, to go and cap flags while there are fully-automatic SMGs, ARs, and LMGs firing at them? Do you think in real life situations the first guy to cap an objective point is someone holding a bolt-action rifle?

I am not encouraging camping, but when you have a gun designed for long range fights, why would you use it against people in CQC? Sure, I sit on roofs and snipe people, but I move myself around the map so I can spot and help my team the most. Yes, I also capture a lot of flags, but I don't go for the ones that are teeming with enemy troops, because how much chance do you think I have against them with my bolt-action rifle, when they are all using fully-automatic weapons? No, I go for the flags that no one is at (usually the A or D flags), because I can be sneaky and capture them before the enemy even knows it.

Don't complain about a sniper sitting on a roof, because he is just doing his job. In case you didn't know, most sniper rifles are meant for LONG range, not short range like SMGs and ARs. Sitting in 1 spot for half the match is never good, but just because I stand in 1 spot for 30 seconds to spot and kill a few people doesn't mean I'm a "camper" or a "noob".

I whole-heartly agree. People always call me a camper, but my teammates enjoy me taking out AA gunners, RPG campers, Counter-Sniping recons, spotting threats....

...doing what a sniper should be doing. Those who b*tch and Moan about the men holding a M95 and headshotting them are usually the ones standing still, deserving to be killed.

[Image: NewSig_zpsd6087343.jpg]
Check out my Youtube Channel- Weapon Reviews, Challenges and More!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/WGFImages
28-05-2012, 07:14 AM | Message : #34
Hors ligne [==C]Elefant 

U butthurt.
28-05-2012, 07:18 AM | Message : #35
Hors ligne CoriolisForce 
M95 bullet drop? What bullet drop?
Try m24, than you see real bullet drop.

Sorry for bad english.
28-05-2012, 02:56 PM | Message : #36
Hors ligne Realist 
(27-05-2012 06:04 PM)VForVendetta a écrit :  Don't complain about a sniper sitting on a roof, because he is just doing his job.

I don't agree with that. Sitting on roof and CAMPING is totally useles for team - claymores used near ladder to cover your point, motion sensor used to detect enemies in your nearest position. So - 'sniper' on roof is useless focused on making frags only.

The point of RECON in this game is to spot, tag and show your team where enemy is hiding (marking up to 5 players with spotted action). Of course, M95 is forcing to CAMP because of it's ROF that is simply LAME. In fact to use M95 effectively you need a cover (3 seconds for bullet after shot) and at least medium range (yeah x5 scope sometimes is pain in the backisde in close-mid range). More skilled players know the best sniping positions and avoid them. IMO - M95 sux, dmg is awesome but still sux.

(27-05-2012 06:04 PM)VForVendetta a écrit :  I am not encouraging camping, but when you have a gun designed for long range fights, why would you use it against people in CQC?

You would be suprised how many times i get called hacker while no scoping or quick aiming.

And to all -> IT'S DAMN RECON NOT SNIPER! IT'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

[Image: RsD5K.jpg]
(Ce message a été modifié le : 28-05-2012 02:56 PM par Realist.)
28-05-2012, 04:01 PM | Message : #37
Hors ligne VForVendetta 
(28-05-2012 02:56 PM)Realist a écrit :  
(27-05-2012 06:04 PM)VForVendetta a écrit :  Don't complain about a sniper sitting on a roof, because he is just doing his job.

I don't agree with that. Sitting on roof and CAMPING is totally useles for team - claymores used near ladder to cover your point, motion sensor used to detect enemies in your nearest position. So - 'sniper' on roof is useless focused on making frags only.

It's called a "SNIPER RIFLE" which means for SNIPERS, to be used for SNIPING, because it is called a SNIPER RIFLE herp derp.
You say sitting on a roof is useless for your team? What better place is there for a recon to spot enemies from? I think you can see more of the battlefield the higher up you are. Watching over a flag also helps deter enemy capture because once they know a sniper is watching them, how many of them do you think will run out into the open to try and capture that flag? They will first try and kill the sniper first, then take the flag, and that will at least buy your team some time. And btw: I don't care how "pr0" you may be, the M95 is still meant for LONG RANGE, it's not a shotgun, a fully automatic SMG, or AR, or a pistol. It is a sniper rifle, so I think when I use my M95 I will not challenge shotguns and full-auto sprayers up close, you can do whatever you want, but enjoy dying a lot.

And btw: whenever I see a recon with a shotgun everyone in the server QQs about it, but now you are all QQ about recons using sniper rifles, what the hell do you guys want?? I don't understand people.

(Ce message a été modifié le : 28-05-2012 04:09 PM par VForVendetta.)
28-05-2012, 04:16 PM | Message : #38
Hors ligne Realist 
(28-05-2012 04:01 PM)VForVendetta a écrit :  
(28-05-2012 02:56 PM)Realist a écrit :  

It's called a "SNIPER RIFLE" which means for SNIPERS, to be used for SNIPING, because it is called a SNIPER RIFLE herp derp.
You say sitting on a roof is useless for your team? What better place is there for a recon to spot enemies from? I think you can see more of the battlefield the higher up you are. Watching over a flag also helps deter enemy capture because once they know a sniper is watching them, how many of them do you think will run out into the open to try and capture that flag? They will first try and kill the sniper first, then take the flag, and that will at least buy your team some time. And btw: I don't care how "pr0" you may be, the M95 is still meant for LONG RANGE, it's not a shotgun, a fully automatic SMG, or AR, or a pistol. It is a sniper rifle, so I think when I use my M95 I will not challenge shotguns and full-auto sprayers up close, you can do whatever you want, but enjoy dying a lot.

And btw: whenever I see a recon with a shotgun everyone in the server QQs about it, but now you are all QQ about recons using sniper rifles, what the hell do you guys want?? I don't understand people.

I'm not "QQing" about sniper rifle, i'm just telling that most of players choose recon cuz "oh my god look on my rifle insta kill so imba *trololo face*", i can count on one hand how many recons focus on spotting from roof. And rushing with recon is a little bit more difficult than other classes, you stand a little bit on side of the 'rush' of team, let's say in medium range that u can manage to get to the flag on sprint, providing precision attack on certain players in group (mostly medics) and spotting 'lone wolfs' that try to flank your team. That's the difference between (no offence to all good medics) recon and smash-facing sprayer with MG3 - providing a precision one-shot attack.

And yeah recon with shotgun is one big mistake, shotgun should be disabled for recons imo.

[Image: RsD5K.jpg]
24-08-2012, 03:21 PM | Message : #39
Hors ligne Gintraxas 
no no nooooo.I tried to shot a guy from D to RU base.i spent all bullets,and didn't even hit,so m95 bullet drop is too hard to calculate,it has to be less.
24-08-2012, 03:26 PM | Message : #40
En ligne Ted1Mosby 
Both, L96 and M96 are balanced as they are.

L96 has a high bullet drop but very high (for a Bolt Action Rifle) RoF: You're skilled = One Kill per second.
M95 has a low bullet drop but also a low RoF: You're skilled = One kill each 2.8 seconds.

And the L96 has also more bullets, which means it doesn't matter where you hit your enemy. It's a two-hit killer anyway (using it with Viper Mags.)

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.