I'm Assault, so i liked it

[Image: a854cc70dca04fe59e069e831bd1a8c63bf8ef38.png]
16-05-2012, 01:42 AM | Message : #62
Hors ligne Chang 
(16-05-2012 01:40 AM)AfdsasZ a écrit :  

[Image: c64_burger_zps03fcba5b.png]
16-05-2012, 02:08 AM | Message : #63
Hors ligne Healin4ev3r 
Poor guy. I'm glad that I didn't buy it before they fix the ADS, which was obviously a bug. Also the fast ADS ( 0,2 sec ) on the first LMGs was created long time ago, so the devs won't bother fixing it back. Fast ADS time is a big advantage, but you are forced to use the default ironsight if you want to keep it.

[Image: xhUzq]

Honey Badger
PTFO
16-05-2012, 03:41 AM | Message : #64
Hors ligne Seljacina 
(15-05-2012 10:19 PM)ShureSh0t a écrit :  You guys seem to mistake 1 question for another:

1. Should medics have fast ads time like 0.2 seconds?

=>Maybe not, but that's not the point. Remember there are already 4 lmg's that have 0.2 seconds, they have been that way since CB. I never heard anyone complain about it, most people don't even seem to know.

2. Should a sight sold seperately as 'Rapid-aim red dot sight' make the ads time faster or slower?

=> kind of a no-brainer if you ask me, unless you're missing the point.

And about the speed, what about an engineer running around with smg + ammo, pistol + ammo, 5 rpg's, 5 mines, 4 frags, airburst launcher + ammo and a repair tool. How does he not fall over? I'm pretty sure I'd rather carry an lmg and a cardboard flare.

Those LMG's that have faster ADS are weak compared to SAW or MG36. They actually should have faster ADS to be competitive weapons and have some advantage of their own. This is what most people who complain about slower ADS don't and don't want to understand and take into account.

Each weapon should be different and to have it's own advantages, slightly different but to be competitive, decent and useful weapon. Those who WHINE about slower ADS are the ones who play with MG36 or SAW and want these weapons to act as assault rifles because they KNOW VERY WELL they have been killed many times in CQC because of slower ADS and LMG's bad hipfire. They simply don't like situations when they are chopped off in second by AR or SMG on Sharqi even with hipfire.

Since both SAW and MG36 have LESS RECOIL from M16 and AEK (most used AR's) they should have slower ADS and bad hipfire NO MATTER how much some dork whines or else nobody would play as Assault. What would be the point of assault rifles besides LMG's that act the same way+gigantic magazines?

I think that those who whine about slow ADS have never played as Assault or Engineer or they just didn't played enough to see pros and cons of each class and that's why they seem so delusional.
They only see their problem and want their problem to be fixed no matter if the balance between the classes could be broken.

People didn't complained about those slow ADS 4 LMG's simply because they are not as good as SAW or MG36, SIMPLE AS THAT and that's why nobody cared. Even if those LMG's had ADS as SMG's they probably still wouldn't be OP.

Also, you can't compare Engineer's equipment with LMG because LMG has about 80 bullets (with casket mags even more) and you can spray as much as you want but Engineer can't.
Because of having much more bullets in your weapon and being able to kill multiple enemies without reloading you MUST BE slowed down in some aspect, movement, ADS, bad hipfire and to simply be more stationary class, not as much aggressive as Assault or Engineer. Since Medics can sprint just like any other class, they are balanced with slower ADS and bad hipfire.
If you don't understand this, then you don't understand what the balance between classes means and I'm talking to a wall.

[Image: uberseljacina.jpg]
16-05-2012, 03:49 AM | Message : #65
Hors ligne Healin4ev3r 
(16-05-2012 03:41 AM)Seljacina a écrit :  Those LMG's that have faster ADS are weak compared to SAW or MG36. They actually should have faster ADS to be competitive weapons and have some advantage of their own.

You forgot about M60...

Honey Badger
PTFO
16-05-2012, 07:05 AM | Message : #66
Hors ligne AlexD 
Fuuu don't nerf my PKM! No one complaining about it, why nerf it?
Well, if even PKM have 0.2 ADS, aiming still slower than AEK (which is 0.2 too) for me, but faster than XM8AR (0.4). I think that PKM has 0.3 ADS time.

[Image: HHANP53.jpg]
16-05-2012, 07:13 AM | Message : #67
Hors ligne BuckTester 
(15-05-2012 10:19 PM)ShureSh0t a écrit :  2. Should a sight sold seperately as 'Rapid-aim red dot sight' make the ads time faster or slower?

No, it shouldn't decrease the ADS-time. You get faster aim due to less obstruction of the ADS-view.

(16-05-2012 03:41 AM)Seljacina a écrit :  I think that those who whine about slow ADS have never played as Assault or Engineer or they just didn't played enough to see pros and cons of each class and that's why they seem so delusional.
They only see their problem and want their problem to be fixed no matter if the balance between the classes could be broken.
Very well put!

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: jDk2uU]

Submit BL-ban? - Appeal BL-ban!
16-05-2012, 07:47 AM | Message : #68
Hors ligne [==C]Elefant 
(15-05-2012 07:27 PM)[BFT]TriviumF22 a écrit :  They screwed us AGAIN!

Why the hell would anyone buy the RDS if it was the same as the Holo for the medic?! They screwed us over! They actually gave the medic a decent setup when it had the .2 delay to ADS. FIX IT BACK! The .36 is atrocious, and makes the Medic the only class whose time was added to.

MG: 0.2 -> 0.36
AR : 0.2 -> 0.18
SMG: 0.2 -> 0.045
SR : 0.2 -> 0.225

Be happy that you can keep your RDS and Holosight. Be happy that it only got changed a little bit. Something similar happened to our former Elite, Elite´s, Veteran´s and standard weapons on the 20th of december.
This game changes constantly and the things which you´ve "bought" here you´ve actually only rented.
Things will change constantly in this game, get over it or get out as fast as you can.
16-05-2012, 09:48 AM | Message : #69
Hors ligne TaxmanB 
(16-05-2012 03:41 AM)Seljacina a écrit :  
(15-05-2012 10:19 PM)ShureSh0t a écrit :  You guys seem to mistake 1 question for another:

1. Should medics have fast ads time like 0.2 seconds?

=>Maybe not, but that's not the point. Remember there are already 4 lmg's that have 0.2 seconds, they have been that way since CB. I never heard anyone complain about it, most people don't even seem to know.

2. Should a sight sold seperately as 'Rapid-aim red dot sight' make the ads time faster or slower?

And about the speed, what about an engineer running around with smg + ammo, pistol + ammo, 5 rpg's, 5 mines, 4 frags, airburst launcher + ammo and a repair tool. How does he not fall over? I'm pretty sure I'd rather carry an lmg and a cardboard flare.

Those LMG's that have faster ADS are weak compared to SAW or MG36. They actually should have faster ADS to be competitive weapons and have some advantage of their own. This is what most people who complain about slower ADS don't and don't want to understand and take into account.

Each weapon should be different and to have it's own advantages, slightly different but to be competitive, decent and useful weapon. Those who WHINE about slower ADS are the ones who play with MG36 or SAW and want these weapons to act as assault rifles because they KNOW VERY WELL they have been killed many times in CQC because of slower ADS and LMG's bad hipfire. They simply don't like situations when they are chopped off in second by AR or SMG on Sharqi even with hipfire.

Since both SAW and MG36 have LESS RECOIL from M16 and AEK (most used AR's) they should have slower ADS and bad hipfire NO MATTER how much some dork whines or else nobody would play as Assault. What would be the point of assault rifles besides LMG's that act the same way+gigantic magazines?

I think that those who whine about slow ADS have never played as Assault or Engineer or they just didn't played enough to see pros and cons of each class and that's why they seem so delusional.

People didn't complained about those slow ADS 4 LMG's simply because they are not as good as SAW or MG36, SIMPLE AS THAT and that's why nobody cared. Even if those LMG's had ADS as SMG's they probably still wouldn't be OP.

Also, you can't compare Engineer's equipment with LMG because LMG has about 80 bullets (with casket mags even more) and you can spray as much as you want but Engineer can't.
Because of having much more bullets in your weapon and being able to kill multiple enemies without reloading you MUST BE slowed down in some aspect, movement, ADS, bad hipfire and to simply be more stationary class, not as much aggressive as Assault or Engineer. Since Medics can sprint just like any other class, they are balanced with slower ADS and bad hipfire.
If you don't understand this, then you don't understand what the balance between classes means and I'm talking to a wall.
This. Seriously, can't believe some people actually suggest to increase ADS on guns that are already underused/underpowered (PKM,M60,MG3,QJY), how about increasing the ADS of MG36 to 0.8 instead? it's too easy, LMG should have more ADS time.
Why would you want to nerf weak guns and buff the lame guns? Those 4 guns have fast ADS for a reason, they have higher recoils,less total ammo, worse hip fire accuracy, bad iron sights, slow rate of fire for some, but yeah, 0.2 ADS is too OP must increase it.
I don't care for the overused guns, nerf them to oblivion whatever, but either buff the underused guns or leave them alone. It's bad enough that RDS and holo slows them down.

16-05-2012, 10:05 AM | Message : #70
Hors ligne ShureSh0t 
(16-05-2012 09:48 AM)TaxmanB a écrit :  This. Seriously, can't believe some people actually suggest to increase ADS on guns that are already underused/underpowered (PKM,M60,MG3,QJY), how about increasing the ADS of MG36 to 0.8 instead? it's too easy, LMG should have more ADS time.
Why would you want to nerf weak guns and buff the lame guns? Those 4 guns have fast ADS for a reason, they have higher recoils,less total ammo, worse hip fire accuracy, bad iron sights, slow rate of fire for some, but yeah, 0.2 ADS is too OP must increase it.
I don't care for the overused guns, nerf them to oblivion whatever, but either buff the underused guns or leave them alone. It's bad enough that RDS and holo slows them down.

Exactly. New medic dev kit is bad enough for the variety of lmg's in the field, now ppl want to nerf the rare lmg's?

And to be clear Seljacina, I did not ask to have 0.2 on mg36 with rds ( I don't even have an mg36), just on those four guns that are already harder to use and rare to see, so don't take away their only advantage when you use them with a 'rapid-aim' sight.

(16-05-2012 07:13 AM)BuckRaven a écrit :  
(15-05-2012 10:19 PM)ShureSh0t a écrit :  2. Should a sight sold seperately as 'Rapid-aim red dot sight' make the ads time faster or slower?

No, it shouldn't decrease the ADS-time. You get faster aim due to less obstruction of the ADS-view.

Oh really? Then why does it decrease ads time for every other gun in the game?

Even on AR's and smg's the already fast ads time is decreased with the sight, but on those 4 lmg's it increases by almost 100% (0.2 => 0.36)

They came up with completely new ads times for all classes, are you saying this was a mistake? The only mistake they made was assuming lmg's have a default ads time of 0.4 seconds, which is false.

[Image: generationkill.jpg]
(Ce message a été modifié le : 16-05-2012 10:22 AM par ShureSh0t.)
16-05-2012, 10:20 AM | Message : #71
Hors ligne TaxmanB 
(16-05-2012 10:05 AM)ShureSh0t a écrit :  Exactly. New medic dev kit is bad enough for the variety of lmg's in the field, now ppl want to nerf the rare lmg's?
Yeah lol, it's kinda funny yesterday, after the dev set released I joined a game and what do you know, wild level 10-12 noobdics appeared with same outfit same gun, sitting in the corner throwing boosted noob nades around.
(16-05-2012 10:05 AM)ShureSh0t a écrit :  
(16-05-2012 07:13 AM)BuckRaven a écrit :  

Oh really? Then why does it decrease ads time for every other gun in the game?

Even on AR's and smg's the already fast ads time is decreased with the sight, but on those 4 lmg's it increases by almost 100% (0.2 => 0.36)
+1

16-05-2012, 10:32 AM | Message : #72
Hors ligne [G1]Stalllone 
(15-05-2012 07:38 PM)[BFT]TriviumF22 a écrit :  
(15-05-2012 07:36 PM)303ConArtist a écrit :  You bought it knowing it was bugged and it would be changed.

It's still faster than the holo, so you are fine.

Was bought the first day of release, and was not bugged. Already have the holo, the whole point of the RAPID AIM sight was that it allows you to RAPIDLY AIM DOWN SIGHTS!!! The medic class is at a huge disadvantage in ADS.

medic class has unlimited health and you sill whining about ADS?
16-05-2012, 10:59 AM | Message : #73
Hors ligne Healin4ev3r 
(16-05-2012 10:32 AM)KO3blPb a écrit :  
(15-05-2012 07:38 PM)[BFT]TriviumF22 a écrit :  
(15-05-2012 07:36 PM)303ConArtist a écrit :  You bought it knowing it was bugged and it would be changed.

It's still faster than the holo, so you are fine.

Was bought the first day of release, and was not bugged. Already have the holo, the whole point of the RAPID AIM sight was that it allows you to RAPIDLY AIM DOWN SIGHTS!!! The medic class is at a huge disadvantage in ADS.

medic class has unlimited health and you sill whining about ADS?

Yea we medics need to outgun anyone in any situations, even assaults in CQC. /sarcasm

Honey Badger
PTFO
(Ce message a été modifié le : 16-05-2012 11:00 AM par Healin4ev3r.)
16-05-2012, 10:59 AM | Message : #74
Hors ligne YOUREBESTFRIEND 
(15-05-2012 07:27 PM)[BFT]TriviumF22 a écrit :  They screwed us AGAIN!

Why the hell would anyone buy the RDS if it was the same as the Holo for the medic?! They screwed us over! They actually gave the medic a decent setup when it had the .2 delay to ADS. FIX IT BACK! The .36 is atrocious, and makes the Medic the only class whose time was added to.

MG: 0.2 -> 0.36
AR : 0.2 -> 0.18
SMG: 0.2 -> 0.045
SR : 0.2 -> 0.225

you do realise that medic guns have basically no recoil and are dead accurate (as long as you aim down sight and not use mg3)
16-05-2012, 01:15 PM | Message : #75
Hors ligne ay.j.eng 
(15-05-2012 09:10 PM)Diwan a écrit :  
(15-05-2012 08:43 PM)KillBilly a écrit :  Y U no understand?

There's 9 lmg's, 4 have 0.2 seconds and 5 have 0.4

Hmm...wonder if that is a bug as well. I have to talk to the designer first thing tomorrow to make sure. In reality they all should be the same at 0.4 ADS for Ironsight. Not sure if there was any specific design call on those 4 weapons. But I will let you know as soon as I get the info. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

The LMGs with faster ADS either have slower ROF or are inferior in almost every way to other guns (e.g. MG3, PKM) so I don't think it's bug. Not to mention, their iron-sights suck. It looks like an intentional design decision to me.

The correct solution to this would be modifying the existing delay (like how most other attachments work) instead of replacing it with predefined value. Personally, I'm fine with keeping it at 0.4 for all LMGs; you do get an advantage by using RDS or Holo: MUCH better sights than the default iron-sights that those faster-ads guns have. But whatever you do, make sure holo gets the same treatment.

16-05-2012, 01:39 PM | Message : #76
Hors ligne CoriolisForce 
Instead of fixing OP MG36 they decided to nerf bad LMG's even more. LOL'd

Sorry for bad english.
16-05-2012, 01:47 PM | Message : #77
Hors ligne Axias. 
Awesome. Started another thread to troll this topic some more. See if i can get the haters out.

/they closed it in 15 minutes, lol

MIAclan.net - always looking for mature players.
My youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axias2011?feature=mhee (Ce message a été modifié le : 16-05-2012 01:47 PM par Axias..)
16-05-2012, 01:48 PM | Message : #78
Hors ligne kayack1
(16-05-2012 01:47 PM)[MIA]Axias a écrit :  Awesome. Started another thread to troll this topic some more. See if i can get the haters out.

/they closed it in 15 minutes, lol

you can't attach a scope on shootguns and boosted grenades dude !

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.