Bienvenue, Visiteur !

02-07-2012, 11:03 PM | Message : #561
Hors ligne MrB[+3] 
(02-07-2012 07:48 PM)SPC_Ardent a écrit :  
(02-07-2012 05:30 PM)PeIIets a écrit :  
(02-07-2012 11:44 AM)SPC_Ardent a écrit :  What's up with your website??? You guys doing ok???

http://plus3gaming.xippy.us/

Stuff like that could be attempts at trolling, and also constitutes as clan beef.

What if someone wanted to join this clan, clicks that, and sees it? What's wrong with you. Also, ever think people have anxiety or PTSD? You could cause something to happen to them.

Don't be an idiot posting that crap. Anything else like that, and it'll be reported to the mods.

No clan beef here as I came and asked on my own stating my concern with a little funny... I guess that's not allowed either just like visiting and speaking to old friends that have joined your clan isn't allowed... Of course I didn't think of people with anxiety or PTSD I'm surprised you did... If there's anyone on this game with such a disorder, I'm sure they've stopped playing after the grenade and mortar strike boost added to p4f...

I guess that answers my questions... ^_^ hf gl...

(02-07-2012 07:13 PM)MurrayD a écrit :  
(02-07-2012 07:05 PM)MrB[+3] a écrit :  Pellets that's the least of their concerns. Several federal laws were broken. Plus they weren't even smart enough to cover their tracks. Lol. This would be a good place for your "this gun b gud" gif!
Smile

:O

[Image: dis-gon-b-gud.gif]

idk what he's talking about but I'll just sit back and enjoy the show... ^_^
[Image: popcornt.gif]
oh your gonna get to see the "show "first hand...
Smile
03-07-2012, 01:48 AM | Message : #562
Hors ligne CINNAStixx 
(02-07-2012 08:23 PM)PeIIets a écrit :  
(02-07-2012 11:44 AM)SPC_Ardent a écrit :  What's up with your website??? You guys doing ok???

Stuff like that could be attempts at trolling, and also constitutes as clan beef.

What if someone wanted to join this clan, clicks that, and sees it? What's wrong with you. Also, ever think people have anxiety or PTSD? You could cause something to happen to them.

Don't be an idiot posting that crap. Anything else like that, and it'll be reported to the mods.

No clan beef here as I came and asked on my own stating my concern with a little funny... I guess that's not allowed either just like visiting and speaking to old friends that have joined your clan isn't allowed... Of course I didn't think of people with anxiety or PTSD I'm surprised you did... If there's anyone on this game with such a disorder, I'm sure they've stopped playing after the grenade and mortar strike boost added to p4f...

You should know that CINNA has PSTD, and I have anxiety problems.
Just think about that next time. Was in complete shock I was gripping my chair to the point my hands went numb. God knows what would've happened if CINNA clicked on that.

Also, I'm not in +3. For the record. Just pointing it out there.

OK thanks for looking out for me Pellets.

But ive been trolled with that same image before.
I do have PTSD and a very good reason for it .
Though this is the internet and many things are unpredictable much like that link there, it should
not be passed around so lightly especially when the victim could be using head phones or
suffer from some disorder much like my PTSD.

Id like nothing more but to have you banned just for such a "joke" Ardent.
Im not speaking on behalf of +3 just Pellets and I.
Just sick to post such a thing quite simply.

(Ce message a été modifié le : 03-07-2012 01:49 AM par CINNAStixx.)
03-07-2012, 01:55 AM | Message : #563
Hors ligne MrB[+3] 
Wasn't a joke. It was a message. It was heard, understood and a response is being preparedSmile
03-07-2012, 10:39 AM | Message : #564
Hors ligne Petru5im 
So they are threatening us with epileptic flash movies :O

Good thing i had my sound muted when i opened the link...

[Image: T_balkan.png]
03-07-2012, 03:32 PM | Message : #565
Hors ligne BlakeAndrews 
(03-07-2012 01:48 AM)CINNAStixx a écrit :  
(02-07-2012 08:23 PM)PeIIets a écrit :  

You should know that CINNA has PSTD, and I have anxiety problems.
Just think about that next time. Was in complete shock I was gripping my chair to the point my hands went numb. God knows what would've happened if CINNA clicked on that.

Also, I'm not in +3. For the record. Just pointing it out there.

OK thanks for looking out for me Pellets.

But ive been trolled with that same image before.
I do have PTSD and a very good reason for it .
Though this is the internet and many things are unpredictable much like that link there, it should
not be passed around so lightly especially when the victim could be using head phones or
suffer from some disorder much like my PTSD.

Id like nothing more but to have you banned just for such a "joke" Ardent.
Im not speaking on behalf of +3 just Pellets and I.
Just sick to post such a thing quite simply.

Oh he won't just be banned

[Image: sJkiJce.png]

CUSTOM GUNS AND SKINS
03-07-2012, 03:33 PM | Message : #566
Hors ligne BlakeAndrews 

(02-07-2012 07:13 PM)MurrayD a écrit :  
(02-07-2012 07:05 PM)MrB[+3] a écrit :  Pellets that's the least of their concerns. Several federal laws were broken. Plus they weren't even smart enough to cover their tracks. Lol. This would be a good place for your "this gun b gud" gif!
Smile

:O

[Image: dis-gon-b-gud.gif]

idk what he's talking about but I'll just sit back and enjoy the show... ^_^
[Image: popcornt.gif]

From a jail cell

CUSTOM GUNS AND SKINS
03-07-2012, 05:38 PM | Message : #567
Hors ligne AMMO 
Join Now!

Teamspeak:ATL1.LeetTS.com:10007

[Image: ammo.png]
2010 - 2013
03-07-2012, 05:47 PM | Message : #568
Hors ligne Capt.Cockroach1 

If asking a question is considered trolling, then maybe they should stop coming onto our post and asking us how we are doing as well. After all, we don't want out ol' friends to be banned for trolling.

03-07-2012, 05:54 PM | Message : #569
Hors ligne Pellets 
(03-07-2012 05:47 PM)Capt.Cockroach1 a écrit :  

If asking a question is considered trolling, then maybe they should stop coming onto our post and asking us how we are doing as well. After all, we don't want out ol' friends to be banned for trolling.

Roach, when I said to you over Facebook that 'was the reason I had a go at Ardent', check where the link leads.

Thats trolling. And to be honest, I very nearly had a panic attack over that crap, as I said before.

The whole clan beef thing should stop now. Just leave each other alone

It's not that hard, or do the mods have to treat you all like little kids and sit you at opposite corners of the room facing the wall?

EDIT: Like I say, i'm trying to stay neutral in all of this. I have no grievances with DOS, and I have no problems with +3. But when it comes to clan beef... it just gets annoying and tedious.

[Image: 7t7wT.png]
Add me on twitter, I'm weird as hell and post lewd things: https://twitter.com/a_neat_pelly
Join my iTH teamspeak! ..........................................................london4.teamspeak.net:23443
(Ce message a été modifié le : 03-07-2012 05:56 PM par Pellets.)
03-07-2012, 07:04 PM | Message : #570
Hors ligne Petru5im 
Long story short : dont troll each other and the problem is solved Big Grin

03-07-2012, 07:10 PM | Message : #571
Hors ligne Capt.Cockroach1 
(03-07-2012 07:04 PM)Petru5im a écrit :  Long story short : dont troll each other and the problem is solved Big Grin

To be honest, I actually have tried that. Still got banned.

03-07-2012, 07:12 PM | Message : #572
Hors ligne AMMO 
(03-07-2012 07:10 PM)Capt.Cockroach1 a écrit :  
(03-07-2012 07:04 PM)Petru5im a écrit :  Long story short : dont troll each other and the problem is solved Big Grin

To be honest, I actually have tried that. Still got banned.

You said to me Don't post on your Recruiting Post..So why are you posting Here?(
Citation :Ammo, I will ask this one final time. This goes with your whole clan. I don't care if your coming here to troll, or to simply chat with us. We do NOT want you here. If we are not welcome on anything of yours, then your not welcome on anything of ours. Please do not have us get the mods involved.

2010 - 2013
03-07-2012, 07:15 PM | Message : #573
En ligne Medic_Alert 
Ja. The Jungle stuff is fun.

[Image: lnr1O1l.png]
03-07-2012, 07:21 PM | Message : #574
Hors ligne Petru5im 
Indeed medic...

03-07-2012, 08:04 PM | Message : #575
Hors ligne AMMO 
O.o Look at happys New video! R2k And happy Cabbage are The best.

2010 - 2013
03-07-2012, 09:47 PM | Message : #576
Hors ligne Medboxes 
Awesome video happy Smile

03-07-2012, 11:11 PM | Message : #577
Hors ligne MrB[+3] 
Happy did a new viddy? Suuhhwwweeet!
03-07-2012, 11:45 PM | Message : #578
Hors ligne [NwT]Mvp 
MR.B i think so the only solution of this is clan war, which i don't think they will do.

By the way someone from DOS banned us from team speak and from your server so you started first not us. First thing before i left DOS i told Shank that i wanted to be friend with DOS and +3 but that was too late to know so anyway stop this right now.

THE END
04-07-2012, 12:20 AM | Message : #579
Hors ligne BlakeAndrews 
(03-07-2012 11:45 PM)Combalt^2 a écrit :  MR.B i think so the only solution of this is clan war, which i don't think they will do.

By the way someone from DOS banned us from team speak and from your server so you started first not us. First thing before i left DOS i told Shank that i wanted to be friend with DOS and +3 but that was too late to know so anyway stop this right now.

THE END

Combalt u have the saw desert camo?

CUSTOM GUNS AND SKINS
04-07-2012, 12:23 AM | Message : #580
En ligne Medic_Alert 
Lets all get smoothies and give each other hugs?

[Image: lnr1O1l.png]

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.