Bienvenue, Visiteur !

04-05-2012, 07:23 AM | Message : #1
Hors ligne HamSammy 
I'd like to know how to contact admin and report rule violations such as: offensive or sexually explicit language, graphic descriptions, or accounts of sexual acts.
I understand it's war game and I ignore allot like most players. But lately some people have been going too far. Most people will stop when you ask them to. But there a small few who just keep going. Either out of pure immaturity, or the need for attention.

I'm not the type to run to admin with violations. But I think when things are getting out of hand they should be corrected before spreading and ruing the game for everyone.

It is very possible to bust on people in a friendly and even funny way....and we all say good game at the end. There's no need to be harmful, abusive, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise offensive, obscene, threatening, bullying, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights. It's all just childish.

A few bad apples should not spoil the bunch.

Do i take screen shots? And if so, who are they sent to?
Can a admin be called to a game?
Thanks in advance for any help with this.
04-05-2012, 07:52 AM | Message : #2
Hors ligne PETRY 
(04-05-2012 07:23 AM)HamSammy a écrit :  I'd like to know how to contact admin and report rule violations such as: offensive or sexually explicit language, graphic descriptions, or accounts of sexual acts.
I understand it's war game and I ignore allot like most players. But lately some people have been going too far. Most people will stop when you ask them to. But there a small few who just keep going. Either out of pure immaturity, or the need for attention.

I'm not the type to run to admin with violations. But I think when things are getting out of hand they should be corrected before spreading and ruing the game for everyone.

It is very possible to bust on people in a friendly and even funny way....and we all say good game at the end. There's no need to be harmful, abusive, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise offensive, obscene, threatening, bullying, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights. It's all just childish.

A few bad apples should not spoil the bunch.

Do i take screen shots? And if so, who are they sent to?
Can a admin be called to a game?
Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Videos/Screenshots would be nice.
You should use the forms on Help section:
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/help/inquire

If you want to report a forum user, use the Report button(bottom right corner)

Just a tip: private servers has its own rules.

(Ce message a été modifié le : 04-05-2012 07:53 AM par PETRY.)
04-05-2012, 07:53 AM | Message : #3
Hors ligne shockwave24 
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/private.php
but if you don't know the admins correct name, then do what the guy above says.
04-05-2012, 06:39 PM | Message : #4
Hors ligne IEatsBacon 
I've been getting a couple of times when a 12yearold starts talking "offensive or sexually explicit language, graphic descriptions, or accounts of sexual acts"

It's super annoying. I'm here to play a game, not talk about your mom.

[Image: LjvU4.png]

Shotguns and Handguns for Credits!
#boycottBFP4F
#unbanCinnaStixx
04-05-2012, 06:55 PM | Message : #5
Hors ligne =USR=Enr0n 
Hormones and such plus the fact that they are unsupervised leads them to be internet thugs. I just ignore them because they are just trying to get a reply out of you to make themselves feel better. The best response is to just keep killing them they will keep typing which leads to them getting more deaths and eventually they will rage quit.

[Image: ENRON-1.png]

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato
08-05-2012, 02:38 AM | Message : #6
Hors ligne GrandArc 
the problem is, younger kids will hear or see others doing something that gets them attention from someone who is considered "important" like maybe the top ranking player in game without understanding if its positive or negative attention. they want this attention and will just start doing this as well. like Enron said, the fact that they are unsupervised, is also a reason, being that they aren't being told whats right and wrong. but of course this is if they are young kids. for older kids or even young adults, many don't know when enough is enough, and i just guess that they haven't been properly taught what is right and wrong.

[Image: TllRFUr.png]
|YouTube Channel|Media Thread|

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.