Bienvenue, Visiteur !

20-03-2012, 07:13 AM | Message : #21
Hors ligne daimostsunami 
Angry ADMIN is an IDIOT and MORON on [DOS]Recon/No Shotguns server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry ONLY CAN KICK and BANNED ALL PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry IN THIS SERVERS ONLY CAN PLAYING FRIENDS ADMIN.
Angry THIS IS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry SO THIS SERVER IS FOR IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry NOT TO NORMAL PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry

Pièce(s) jointe(s)
.jpg  screen1141.jpg (Taille : 109.34 Ko / Téléchargements : 50)
.jpg  screen1143.jpg (Taille : 114.68 Ko / Téléchargements : 42)
.jpg  screen1144.jpg (Taille : 109.95 Ko / Téléchargements : 36)
.jpg  screen1145.jpg (Taille : 103.53 Ko / Téléchargements : 35)
.jpg  screen1146.jpg (Taille : 128.19 Ko / Téléchargements : 34)

20-03-2012, 08:16 AM | Message : #22
Hors ligne GITUP_SLAP_4_YOU 
WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHoooooo , autopunt the crying types , luv it.
20-03-2012, 05:17 PM | Message : #23
Hors ligne St0mpy 
zero assaults allowed, zero medics allowed?!
24-03-2012, 09:38 AM | Message : #24
Hors ligne [DOS]Shanks 
(20-03-2012 05:17 PM)St0mpy a écrit :  zero assaults allowed, zero medics allowed?!

You Are correct, Not to mention he told me to F off LOL. Bet he doesn't show screens of that Tongue

[Image: shanksigfuck.png]
(Ce message a été modifié le : 24-03-2012 09:42 AM par [DOS]Shanks.)
24-03-2012, 09:41 AM | Message : #25
Hors ligne [DOS]Shanks 
It says Recon ONLY Lol, Not APC, Usas, Nades, Rpg, Jets, Boats, Tank, Shotgun, or Noobs with Offensive Terrorist Names.

Last time I checked Recon/NoShotty Ment Recon/NoShotty

Anyways we have alot of fun there, feel free to try out your sniping skills.

26-03-2012, 08:06 AM | Message : #26
Hors ligne shockwave24 
(09-02-2012 02:02 PM)[DOS]Shanks a écrit :  Btw our server autokick for saying these words "noob, Hacker, Booster noob, usas noob," so if you have been suddenly kicked, its because you were badmouthing someone.

Honestly we don't put up with anyone in the [DOS] servers, that's probably why they are full most of the time.

you mean an autoscript? its very fun to watch random kids calling everyone a noob when the kid gets killed and the autoscript gives a warning. i laughed hard when some guy called another a noob and he kept repeating the word until he got kicked Smile.
28-03-2012, 10:17 PM | Message : #27
Hors ligne [DOS]Shanks 
^^ xDDDDDDDDD Joys of running servers in the GREAT community

31-03-2012, 06:50 AM | Message : #28
Hors ligne TaxManD 
Lol funny how this server kick without warning, apparently using suicide is a 'glitch'. Sure allow USAS and booster noobs which is obviously 'THE' real glitch since it's getting fixed by Easy next week but not a harmless suicide, fail logic, fail rules.

01-04-2012, 05:54 AM | Message : #29
Hors ligne Growpocalypse 
Suicide glitching is unacceptable. It can change the fate of a game, or even something as small as a flag capture. Allowing players to use weapons in the game is not allowed glitches. Just because something gets fixed does NOT mean that it was a glitch. If you have any more concerns, please visit our forums at http://www.dospwnz.net

[Image: img20120130162417.jpg]

Deployable Operations Squad Mascot (with a peanut)
01-04-2012, 06:16 AM | Message : #30
Hors ligne afailedchief 
Honestly,I saw clan members using shotguns/boosters and kick non-clan members who uses shotgun/boosters,and I don't like that,but I'm not gonna complain about it,since is their server,they do whatever they wants.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 01-04-2012 06:19 AM par afailedchief.)
02-04-2012, 11:46 AM | Message : #31
Hors ligne [OG]Darkness 
DOS=BAD, kicked because admin wanted the assault chopper

Join the Old Guys (18+)

[Image: darkog.png]

"There is grace in a steeple collapsing."
02-04-2012, 01:38 PM | Message : #32
Hors ligne CINNAStixx 
I like how sad you guys get when your kicked/banned from our servers. Do you not have any other servers to play in? Probably not, just the EA official servers since you all probably got kicked out of other clan/community servers for breaking rules.

I dont understand why you guys desperately try to put us down. Is it because we are the best and your just mad you can no longer play in the best servers? Smile Its our servers paid for by our money so you have to follow our rules. IT SHOULD BE A PRIVILEGE TO PLAY IN OUR SERVERS. We dont have to let you, no do we have to make it fun for you, Its for our clans benefit and fun.

Also as you should know now EAsy doesn't care, we have the right to kick for whatever reason, though I don't advise it. And if we have admins kicking because of being killed then they will be delt with. Because recently a good/legit player was banned and he has video proof. Why it was done? We dont know but its bad on our part.

So we can admit to some of those faults. But to come and complain about it is bad on your part. Suck it up and go be "good" or "skilled" somewheres else.

This guy was simply asking how to find our servers and you children continue to hate on our server and not keep on the main topic.

If you have such a big problem with us just come talk to us personally in Team Speak. If you have an excuse as to why you cant talk to us, then I guess it wasnt such a big deal in the first place.

-CINNA

(Ce message a été modifié le : 02-04-2012 01:41 PM par CINNAStixx.)
02-04-2012, 01:47 PM | Message : #33
Hors ligne -:Macbeth:- 
(02-04-2012 11:46 AM)Darkness a écrit :  DOS=BAD, kicked because admin wanted the assault chopper

Well...I would not kick for that.

But what I would kick for is when a helo pilot rapes the bases for whole games. that deserves a kick and a message saying "Take your broken base rape tactics elsewhere!"

[Image: fis2.png]
02-04-2012, 01:56 PM | Message : #34
Hors ligne CINNAStixx 
(02-04-2012 01:47 PM)::StealthNinja:: a écrit :  
(02-04-2012 11:46 AM)Darkness a écrit :  DOS=BAD, kicked because admin wanted the assault chopper

Well...I would not kick for that.

But what I would kick for is when a helo pilot rapes the bases for whole games. that deserves a kick and a message saying "Take your broken base rape tactics elsewhere!"

LOL hes not telling the full truth.
He was kicked for taking it during a scrim practice on Oman. He was warned but chose to take it and ram me off the carrier.
So he was kicked then came back and said I qoute " i got you azzhole, your in big trouble now. I reported you. ect ect" So I banned him for being disrespectful about it. And not just that he made a big deal by posting a tread.

If that doesnt show immaturaty I dont know what does.
I would have let him back it but he handled it wrong

02-04-2012, 02:25 PM | Message : #35
Hors ligne [MIA]Axias 
they kick for just about any excuse they can dream up.

kill cinna or death too many times = ban

reply to their trash talk = ban

Cinnas last excuse for kicking me: ' im just having a bad day'.

ok, sorry bout pwning u on your bad day?.

oh yeah, dos doesnt kick members that hack = *%^# clan

MIAclan.net - always looking for mature players.
My youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axias2011?feature=mhee
02-04-2012, 02:43 PM | Message : #36
Hors ligne CINNAStixx 
(02-04-2012 02:25 PM)[MIA]Axias a écrit :  they kick for just about any excuse they can dream up.

kill cinna or death too many times = ban

reply to their trash talk = ban

Cinnas last excuse for kicking me: ' im just having a bad day'.

ok, sorry bout pwning u on your bad day?.

oh yeah, dos doesnt kick members that hack = *%^# clan

Lol dud you of all people. You chose not to follow the rules. I said "no boosted nades there is too few people in the server" 6 people and we needed it to fill up not empty out due to nades.

No you chose not to listen and complain about it and attempt to insult me. So you deserved your punishment.
Shank says so and everyone can agree. You say your 40 somthing years old? why complain about it just go on and play like a mature adult not complain like a child. If you have so much "skill" go play elsewhere.

Also like I care about my reputation. You come here to hate on me. DUDE its a game and your the one looking bad for complaining about it. I got life to care about not what someone thinks of me in a gamming community.

So if your so mature why do you still have a grudge about this?

You know what dont answer me because everytime you do its just more BS. Play the game and carry on. Sorry it hurt your feelings so bad by banning you. Thought you were a good player so go be good elsewhere.

02-04-2012, 04:12 PM | Message : #37
Hors ligne Realist 
(20-03-2012 07:13 AM)daimostsunami a écrit :  Angry ADMIN is an IDIOT and MORON on [DOS]Recon/No Shotguns server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry ONLY CAN KICK and BANNED ALL PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry IN THIS SERVERS ONLY CAN PLAYING FRIENDS ADMIN.
Angry THIS IS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry SO THIS SERVER IS FOR IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry NOT TO NORMAL PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry

EDIT:
Priv. server, point 12 of ToS. In fact - who cares.

[Image: RsD5K.jpg]
(Ce message a été modifié le : 02-04-2012 04:13 PM par Realist.)
02-04-2012, 07:37 PM | Message : #38
Hors ligne Neil 
- no rage posts
- no caps lock
- no offensive language
Mods where are you?

[Image: neilblurred.png]

Playing since first day (30-11-2010) Languages: EN, DE
02-04-2012, 09:20 PM | Message : #39
Hors ligne [TC]Sgt.Standish 
If you're looking for fun, a challenge and me, go on the DOS servers, you can ask a lot of the regulars on the server, we know each others guns and stuff cause we love DOS and the server! If you want to play against or with me, go on DOS server, I live there, mostly the one with only Basra and Sharqi though cause Sharqi is my favorite and Basra is where I practice sniping, because, as you can see in my sig, I am a sniper Tongue Hope this helped you guys!

[Image: GOLRender-1.jpg]
06-04-2012, 04:17 AM | Message : #40
Hors ligne SkyDog13 
This is a fun thread to read through.

[Image: XrvwDpA.png]

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.