Bienvenue, Visiteur !

13-06-2011, 09:25 PM | Message : #1
Hors ligne affordablecustom 
{An error occurred Failed to write registry value Installation dir } i had BFP4F in stalled on a HDD storage hard drive and I re-installed my OS on my SSD Boot drive and the game would not boot so I installed it to the same place on the HDD thanking it would over-right the PG and fix the mis-registry error. it gave me a nuther error so i deleted the whole folder out of my HDD and now I'm getting this error {An error occurred Failed to write registry value Installation dir } after I try to start the game frum the web site it cums up with{ END USER ACCESS AND LICENSE AGREEMENT} I accept then the {PunkBuster by Even Balance Inc.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT} thin I get the {An error occurred Failed to write registry value Installation dir } so what do I have to do to fix the problem IT will not prompt the download for the game to reinstall pleas help !!! RolleyesTongue

Pièce(s) jointe(s)
.jpg  bfp4f error.JPG (Taille : 20.53 Ko / Téléchargements : 639)

13-06-2011, 11:44 PM | Message : #2
Hors ligne Sad.Panda 
My initial suggestion would be to run your browser of choice as administrator... Wink

If you need help on doing this and or if this doesn't work let me know!

[Image: JOJNP.png]
(Ce message a été modifié le : 13-06-2011 11:44 PM par Sad.Panda.)
14-06-2011, 09:09 PM | Message : #3
did not help I bet if I re-install my os it will fix it but I don't want to do that again.
14-06-2011, 09:18 PM | Message : #4
Hors ligne Sad.Panda 
(14-06-2011 09:09 PM)affordablecustom a écrit :  did not help I bet if I re-install my os it will fix it but I don't want to do that again.

Maybe try this...
Citation :If you "uninstalled" the game by deleting the game folder, you got into the trouble I mentioned above. You now need to manually delete the Registry values, in order to install the game again.

1. Press [WINDOWSKEY] + [R], the "Run..." dialog will open
2. Type regedit and press [RETURN] or click on OK
3. Inside the "Registry Editor", navigate to the appropriate "folder", according to your OS's architecture:
For 32bit Windows:
Code :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free

For 64bit Windows:
Code :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free

4. Delete the Battlefield Play4Free "folder".
5. Try to install again. If it doesn't work, you need to restart your PC, since some registry changes are only applied after a restart Wink

If you think this might be too difficult for you, or when you can't find that "folder", try this: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid325455

However, If your thinking of reinstalling your OS than I suggest at least as a last ditch effort you try with a new user account... Wink

[Image: JOJNP.png]
17-06-2011, 04:10 PM | Message : #5
Hors ligne alisina 
is the jv16 helping for my batlfieldi see on youtube Tongue
23-06-2011, 11:49 AM | Message : #6
TY so much I thank that will work just have to wait for the down load to see if that fixed it hope to see you on the battlefield soon have a grate day

SS. http://www.affordablecustompc.com/
24-06-2011, 08:11 AM | Message : #7
Hors ligne loubar22 
hello all, here is my problem, as you can see on the picture below, i have the game folder installed in my HDD, but every time i hit play now, it starts to download the game again, so the solution ??
[Image: sansrezo.png]
24-06-2011, 08:17 AM | Message : #8
Hors ligne loubar22 
please help Sad
(Ce message a été modifié le : 24-06-2011 08:22 AM par loubar22.)
24-06-2011, 07:45 PM | Message : #9
Hors ligne Sniperbigmac 
WOW all this time.... thank you so much wth i wa so lost on how to re install i swear i deleted every file of battlefeild. and still couldent download big play button still there. so lets do this !!!!!!!!!!!! time for some headshots!!!!! thanks agine
05-07-2011, 12:52 PM | Message : #10
ANY 1 HAVING TROUBLE WITH OMAN MAP EVERY TIME IT TRY'S TO LOAD IT CRASHES ANY IDEA Y ????
05-07-2011, 10:16 PM | Message : #11
Hors ligne Pmff 
I can't load the game at all. pls help
02-09-2011, 01:26 PM | Message : #12
Hors ligne sandman2114 
run regedit and and press F3 and put there battlefield play4free and search when you have it delete installation DIR
worked for me
02-09-2011, 01:28 PM | Message : #13
Hors ligne sandman2114 
run regedit and and press F3 and put there battlefield play4free and search when you have it delete installation DIR
worked for me
17-10-2011, 03:51 AM | Message : #14
Hors ligne hieu143 
hey where can i play?
Huh
10-11-2011, 05:10 PM | Message : #15
Hors ligne Mr8Domino8 
(14-06-2011 09:18 PM)Sad.Panda a écrit :  
(14-06-2011 09:09 PM)affordablecustom a écrit :  did not help I bet if I re-install my os it will fix it but I don't want to do that again.

Maybe try this...
Citation :If you "uninstalled" the game by deleting the game folder, you got into the trouble I mentioned above. You now need to manually delete the Registry values, in order to install the game again.

1. Press [WINDOWSKEY] + [R], the "Run..." dialog will open
2. Type regedit and press [RETURN] or click on OK
3. Inside the "Registry Editor", navigate to the appropriate "folder", according to your OS's architecture:
For 32bit Windows:
Code :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free

For 64bit Windows:
Code :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free

4. Delete the Battlefield Play4Free "folder".
5. Try to install again. If it doesn't work, you need to restart your PC, since some registry changes are only applied after a restart Wink

If you think this might be too difficult for you, or when you can't find that "folder", try this: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid325455

However, If your thinking of reinstalling your OS than I suggest at least as a last ditch effort you try with a new user account... Wink
THANKS THIS REALLY HELPED
10-11-2011, 08:51 PM | Message : #16
Hors ligne Drew07899 
hey cna someone link me the download for hte whole thing as i had an error and i cant find it to redownload
11-11-2011, 10:24 PM | Message : #17
Hors ligne chinesedilf 
Moderator HomeSen edit: Link deleted, since advertising/referral links aren't allowed in these forums.
cooooooool play too and winBig Grin
15-11-2011, 02:54 AM | Message : #18
Hors ligne [NwT]ShadowBytes 
My battlefield download crashed so i had to unistall and reinstall the game again. So i made a new soilder to download the game, but when i log into my account and click play now!, a error msg pops up saying: An error has occured: No config found for host name. So what does that mean? I want to play my favorite game Sad HELP! and Reply Pls!!!
28-11-2011, 10:53 PM | Message : #19
Hors ligne jendro_KLB_PL 
This solution with regedit it works, thx men!
15-12-2011, 10:38 PM | Message : #20
Hors ligne Vulkano_BR 
Sad.Panda

thx guy, good job!!!

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.