Bienvenue, Visiteur !

16-12-2010, 07:33 PM | Message : #21
Hors ligne BlindDeath 
I love that game its awsam!
I like the vechicles ther is nothing like that in BFH.
I like the classes (Im playng with Medic).
The classes are really good.
That game has things from all the games i know... BFH,BF,BC,CoD its really awsam! it only need's to be fixed from the problems and D BEST SHOOTER GAME I EVER PLAYED! Smile Big Grin Tongue Smile

Pièce(s) jointe(s)
.jpg  909242_b.jpg (Taille : 4.94 Ko / Téléchargements : 37)

(Ce message a été modifié le : 16-12-2010 07:37 PM par BlindDeath.)
16-12-2010, 08:07 PM | Message : #22
Hors ligne b120807e.6700 
The game is very good for a free game imo... It brings the old thrill of BF2!
But I would like to suggest that you give us the ability to switch classes ingame!
Sometimes there wont be any engineers on our team for example and the enemy team will have loads of them and they will attack us with their tanks and there is no way for us to stop them, Even by our tanks its hard because they can repair.
(I mostly play engineer, I was talking about the enemy team of mine Tongue Poor guys Sad)
For example, I just finished a round 27/0 with a tank because the enemy team lacked engineers...
If you give us the ability to change class ingame, Tanks can be destroyed and spawn killing would be prevented.
16-12-2010, 08:17 PM | Message : #23
Hors ligne ZGravity 
Very impressive for a F2P game Wink

Keep it up, I'm sure that you'll get the current bugs fixed sometime soon and this will turn out to be a heck of a game and leagues will start showing up for it.

Regards,
ZGravity
16-12-2010, 08:19 PM | Message : #24
Hors ligne RUben1 
-The accuracy/spread of the weapons are rediculous, need a full clip for somebody 50m away (yes, in bursts).
-Secondly the machanic to have only one class ruins the game completely, 50% is sniper or 50% is in a tank and are unstoppable.
-The game is too slow, I can't even run fast enough for cover. And have an option to change FOV.
16-12-2010, 08:19 PM | Message : #25
Hors ligne RUben1 
-The accuracy/spread of the weapons are rediculous, need a full clip for somebody 50m away (yes, in bursts).
-Secondly the machanic to have only one class ruins the game completely, 50% is sniper or 50% is in a tank and are unstoppable.
-The game is too slow, I can't even run fast enough for cover. And have an option to change FOV.
16-12-2010, 08:34 PM | Message : #26
Hors ligne Gronix 
I've only played a little so far but I think it's pretty great! I love Battlefield games, bring on more!Big Grin
16-12-2010, 08:39 PM | Message : #27
Hors ligne SaiGorJin 
I enjoy the game so far but i have some concerns ,as a hardcore fps/mmo player i will state more here.

Things need to be added/modify/remove:

- Crouch toggle
- When u get hit 1-2 sec of slow/daze croshair.
- Language for specific maps ,ru/us/arab maybe on Iraq stile maps.
- Sniper bullet that hit torso/body/genitals and short range = death.
- Night/rain/snow time maps
- Maps without vehicles,the game need an option for all maps with YES?NO vehicles ,some players only enjoy combat on foot.
- Bindable keys to be more easy to change ..for ex atm if Q is binded you cant replace it because is assigned ,change the way a player can change his keyboard buttons in a more "easy" way.
- Buyable things to be "cosmetic" and to not influence and be OP.
- Weapon parts to add to our guns like scopes/silencers/recoil.
- Remove the "trails"for snipers because all the map will know from were you shoot and that's not good for a sniper that should stay UNDETECTED.

PS: I hope devs drop an eye on forums from time to time and listen at community suggestion/concerns.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 16-12-2010 08:56 PM par SaiGorJin.)
16-12-2010, 09:08 PM | Message : #28
Hors ligne jehjeh3711 
Sorry, but I'm not really loving it. First off why wouldn't I just re-install bf2? I understand this is supposed to feel like bfh, but it's a little laggy for me and yeah, it would be nice to change classes after death. I'll keep playing and trying it out. Thanks for the invite.
16-12-2010, 09:09 PM | Message : #29
Hors ligne Karriz 
Lag is a big problem, as everyone surely know. Game itself is pretty fun, and I know it is meant to be simple and easy like Heroes, but I really miss prone and squads. Spawn time should be longer, 15 seconds is fine.
Cant wait for more maps, since Karkand gets really repetitive soon. Oman sounds nice, it will have lots of vehicles and even jets.
16-12-2010, 09:10 PM | Message : #30
Hors ligne HackerExtreme 
(16-12-2010 07:10 PM)KainKravitch a écrit :  
(16-12-2010 06:57 PM)Zocco a écrit :  Im dissapointed.

I would call this an alpha.
Ever tried Quake Live beta? It had it's issues but miles away from this bug festival.
This version suffers from too much problems.
Numerous disconnects and other connection issues.
Can't even begin to explain all the flaws with the game launcher.
Buggy graphics all over the place.
Extreme lag on all the servers i tried.
Not alot of resolutions, black borders on both sides.

Thanks, i love Battlefield but this beta invite gave me more headaches than i gave me fun.

I'll hang out in Badcompany 2 until this mess is good enough to be called beta.
To be honest i have problem mustering some hope for this project, so far it's only a quick bug-filled BF2 nostalgia trip.
Undecided

your not here to have fun you are here to help find bugs. thats why they want you. if you don't like playing bug filled games.. then why apply for a closed beta?
What are you talking about, part of the beta is to see how fun it is as well. You must like boring and frustrating game betas a lot.
16-12-2010, 09:16 PM | Message : #31
Hors ligne enaly 
can't really say anything about it now, dont know how it plays because its too laggy atm Smile
16-12-2010, 09:22 PM | Message : #32
Hors ligne Krayton 
no fucking way to play with so much lag
(Ce message a été modifié le : 16-12-2010 09:22 PM par Krayton.)
16-12-2010, 09:32 PM | Message : #33
Hors ligne Sperrl 
i cant know from where im shooted Sad

[Image: unled1jp.png]
16-12-2010, 09:38 PM | Message : #34
Hors ligne kjalabama 
First impression:

My first impression is not so very positive for this game yet.
Yes i know its only a closed BETA so it aint gonne be perfect on first try.

1. The horrible lagg .. i know i have a good pc and connection. SO if it is "to far away from server," that is the lagg-source, make the the server-search find nearby servers as possible

2. I did run the game, and exited it. then i wanted to play again. I Had to shut down the process manualy by taskmanager; which should be totally unneccesary

3. I and many other ppl likes to know the ping of ourself and others! "nice ot know whos having a lagg

4. Ingame when sniping after scoping. The scope sometimes just pops up again and i cant move properly while in scope...

5. I feel its hard to know who is who.. except for the names because the suits have been "euqipped" on both teams.

it looks like a cheaper mix of bf2 and BFH Sad BUT could you plz add the bad company-effect with blowing up buildings Big Grin
it would be cool to blow up whole urban areas, not just a few house here and there like in Bad company Tongue
IF we looks away from what i said above, i did actually like the playing of the game Smile Good that you have made the knife attacking once you hit that button instead of like in Battlefield 2, when you had to run with your knife out Tongue

So on a rate from 1 to 6 where 6 is best i would give it a strong 2 or weak 3.. It had stuff that was lots of buggy, but still fun gameplay when the buggs do "rest"

And i hope you can fix the buggs because then it would be fun to play.

NOT YET BUT LATER, you might could add so we can see stats in homescreen and maybe add friends

EDIT: often when scoping with sniper and going to spot someone it exits the scope.. thats pretty anoying
(Ce message a été modifié le : 16-12-2010 09:54 PM par kjalabama.)
16-12-2010, 09:40 PM | Message : #35
Hors ligne Sunspoticus 
Very impressed with it my first go. Aside from a little "spawn lag" as it loads customizations, it ran and played very smooth on my system. I remember when Battlefield Heroes was in beta, I had a simular experience but otherwise fine.

As a longtime fan of the Battlefield line, I'd say this will make a fine addition to Battlefield family...
16-12-2010, 09:40 PM | Message : #36
Hors ligne aUnluckyEvent 
this will need a little polishing but, damn... this will rock!!!!

i hope that it will take a real teamplay direction like a real battlefield game

Please EAsy take a look to claymores abusing
16-12-2010, 09:43 PM | Message : #37
Hors ligne Moogly 
It's a good game hidden behind tons and tons and TONS of bugs and stupid decisions.
16-12-2010, 10:04 PM | Message : #38
Hors ligne MagicBlubber 
Things I am impressed with.

- I love the low poly good looking graphics, good work there.
- I love the ambient effects and the shaders (dust storm in karkand, papers blowing by, shadows actually make you darker)
- I love the sounds.
- The dialogue between the developers and the community, and the flexibility of this games development to what seems to work best.

Things that disappoint me.

- Lack of emphasis on powerful attacks or explosions. (explosion graphical effects (lights, colors), when things go boom, they just seem to be like a balloon popping that's filled with dust.) (When tanks fire or roll closely, the screens of everyone around it should vibrate a little bit ect) (When a vehicle runs someone over, there should be a sound to place emphasis on that (CLUNK--> ahh!))
- Lack of move-sets (Prone, Rolling, Leaning)
- The screen angle upon death (I dislike how it just looks straight up) It should be aligned with the way your soldier's face is (Example if I fall flat on my face I'll see the floor, if I fall with my head to the side down an alley, I'll see down the alley, if I fall on my back I'll see the sky) IN ADDITION to this, I feel that the amount of time given to observe your own character after death is too short, it seems like while I'm trying to soak in what happened, it gets cut off only to display the kill cam (view the enemy), I think the time of viewing your own character should be longer (like 8 seconds) with the option of switching to kill cam 4 seconds after viewing yourself by left clicking the mouse. (so 8 seconds total of viewing either only yourself or yourself and the enemy that killed you)

I will reserve suggestions for my own thread, but good work so far, keep it up.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 16-12-2010 10:14 PM par MagicBlubber.)
16-12-2010, 10:07 PM | Message : #39
Hors ligne lunsarn 
So well eh... I like the battlefied series, but this I don't like this for awesome!

Why?

1. Whenever I wanna play I have to start the freakin browser, who the hell wants that? I just want a quick icon on my desktop.

2. The interface. I don't know about you guys but I don't play on a 13" CRT screen anymore. The low res interface looks like a damn pixelwar on my 16:9 full-hd screen.

3. Micro transactions. Please give me the whole game, then add micro transactions to new exciting content. The way you do it is just pure evil and greedy.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 16-12-2010 10:12 PM par lunsarn.)
16-12-2010, 10:15 PM | Message : #40
Hors ligne Kalanthes 
Much lag, bad graphics (I know why, but you could at least try to increase fog range and textures, it feels like I'm playing a 5 year old game), long loading times and no way to change search options when I'm joining a game. Also, I play an engineer and I have no idea how much HP the vehicle has left when I try to repair it (dunno if someone has to be inside, but sometimes It's me alone in for example a tank, and i enter/leave constantly to see how much HP it has left.

Win7 Home Premium 64 bit - 4GB Corsair DDR3 1333MHz - AMD Athlon II X4 630 AM3 - XFX Radeon HD5750 512MB GDDR5

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.