02-04-2011, 08:40 PM | Message : #41
Hors ligne raul 
is there gonna be clan plays or something? Smile

02-04-2011, 09:24 PM | Message : #42
Hors ligne bodyharvest 
i hope so

[Image: crux.png]

aka redharvest
(Ce message a été modifié le : 02-04-2011 09:26 PM par bodyharvest.)
02-04-2011, 09:39 PM | Message : #43
Hors ligne VincenteValmori 
yes that will be the general idea we will be moving towards

[Image: jakcncsig.gif]
02-04-2011, 09:44 PM | Message : #44
Also welcome 2 new members Smile Please check your private messages!

03-04-2011, 04:11 AM | Message : #45
Hors ligne [BFT]Porsche 
Name:
PorscheLover, Lv 16 Medic (Main); CorvetteGuy, Lv 16 Assault
And EvoFan, Lv 16 Engineer
Note: I share the account that has EvoFan on with a nub. But I go on most of the time.Confused

Real:
John

Crux Background About You:
I've been Playing Crossfire and BFH for a while. Tried War Rock and Combat Arms, AVA, MAT, and quit. Not a nub, but also not a guy capable of getting 20-1 every round, positive K/D through. Sleepy

Goals:
To be a helpful player. Mainly supporting the team, and spot enemy when ever passable.

Good with:
Tank, at least 5-1(I play with tank on EvoFan). Attack helicopter, 2600~4600 Points.

Other info:
I'm a kidTongue
I play on Low Graphics
I don't buy BF
I uses Firefox
Have a mic

This account now in control of a friend, moved to BF3 & MoH as BoscPear (Ce message a été modifié le : 03-04-2011 04:17 AM par [BFT]Porsche.)
03-04-2011, 06:56 AM | Message : #46
Welcome to Crux! Please add the signature Smile

Other Announcements:
I assume clan matches will start as soon as we have a rented server. Not sure when that will be. Ill talk to joves about it when he returns from military training.

03-04-2011, 08:43 AM | Message : #47
Hors ligne Armado 
Hello my names is armir,
im 15 year's old
i like BFP4F i play it alot on my free time
my class is medic Atm lvl 7
i have a headset whit microphone that is nice
Reason im medic is cause first i played as assualt but nobody did medic so i just started medic
and it wahs relly fun,
as medic i love to help ppl and i love the LMG
one other thing iff i get one of the tanks then i can relly get some kills Smile
best match i done whit tank only whas 17-3 or something
iff you got any questions then just ask Wink
03-04-2011, 09:07 AM | Message : #48
You were already accepted no need to turn in another application Smile

Please add the clan signature

03-04-2011, 09:12 AM | Message : #49
Hors ligne Armado 
woops sry xD
i whas going to not post the first one but thx anyways xD
03-04-2011, 09:13 AM | Message : #50
Hors ligne Armado 
Edit: i found it out Tongue
(Ce message a été modifié le : 03-04-2011 09:17 AM par Armado.)
03-04-2011, 10:47 AM | Message : #51
Hors ligne bodyharvest 
hey am I the only one who keeps getting my sig removed because it's to big?

aka redharvest
03-04-2011, 10:49 AM | Message : #52
Hors ligne bodyharvest 
and btw, someone tell me when we stop recruiting, so i dont forgot to take that sentence out of my sig

aka redharvest
03-04-2011, 12:10 PM | Message : #53
(03-04-2011 10:47 AM)bodyharvest a écrit :  hey am I the only one who keeps getting my sig removed because it's to big?

No and you can blame that on me. I made the signature as a stand alone sig without text, so with text it becomes too big. However, in your signature image tag instead of the ending being CruxBFP4F2 Change it to CruxBFP4F3

This should fix it and make it smaller.

(03-04-2011 10:49 AM)bodyharvest a écrit :  and btw, someone tell me when we stop recruiting, so i dont forgot to take that sentence out of my sig
We will never stop recruiting.

03-04-2011, 12:42 PM | Message : #54
oh man just went 21/10 on sharqi with vet. mp7. That thing is pretty OP but pretty sure the devs already know that

EDIT: Also I would encourage everyone to get on the ventrilo client when playing or online. This will help to keep a clear line of communication between the members and leaders

To access the vent information follow these steps:

1)Create an account HERE
2)Visit This Thread to get the info after you have made an account.
IMPORTANT: You dont need to talk, though it is encouraged, much of the stuff is just listening. This means people that dont have a mic can still get on to hear important updates.

(Ce message a été modifié le : 03-04-2011 12:49 PM par VincenteValmori.)
03-04-2011, 03:48 PM | Message : #55
Battlefield 3 Release date set for NOV 2. 2011!!!!!!! lol an EA manager leaked it

03-04-2011, 05:57 PM | Message : #56
Alright guys, You are all now official members of CRUX. I want you to lead the charge into the open beta and full release. You have experience at the game, and Ive played with almost all of you. You all are very good at the classes and training skills you have picked and I hope to see you continue with these choices.

Here are a few rules which I will post on the main post shortly.
1) As members of CRUX, you carry the CRUX insignia and CRUX reputation. I ask and encourage you to uphold this reputation. We are the best! We are always kind and helpful! We make them bleed and always have fun!
2) I want to see a standard amount of posting in the thread. Hopefully Once per day. If this is not possible it is acceptable. But I would like you all to post once a day even if its just to say hi to your clan mates ask how they are doing.
3) Always Obey higher ranks.
4) When we do get our private server we will become CRUX Tactical. I plan on getting us a 8-10 slot server. To allow for a single squad on each side.
5) Ranks will soon be implemented. As people rank up and post in the game, in turn you will be ranked up in CRUX. (Ventrilo will also be counted) If you cant be on ventrilo while playing the game it is ok! I, myself, cannot be on both at once. This is acceptable. If you find yourself with free time and Im not in game, come say hi, chat with me a little bit. Id like to get to know all of you.
6) Dragunov/Joves (Owner of vent and Leader of Crux) will be gone on military training starting tomorrow morning 8am (-6 GMT). In his place I will be controlling The clan on here, and xNathanCx will be controlling vent.

Were moving out of closed beta tomorrow and I just wanted to make all this clear. As you can see I am very good at speaking. Perhaps I will retrieve my job as Public Relations of Crux after an absence.

I will be seeing you all around in the coming days!

Cheers,
Shad/Chase

03-04-2011, 06:23 PM | Message : #57
Hors ligne raul 
ok i got ventrilo and connected to crux but i have no idea what to do Rolleyes Blush

03-04-2011, 06:24 PM | Message : #58
I dont see ya anywhere on there :/

03-04-2011, 06:31 PM | Message : #59
Hors ligne bodyharvest 
if you want us to post in this thread once a day, and we'll never stop recruiting, would'nt it be better to make a separate recruiting topic? Just to prevent some chaos you know.

aka redharvest
03-04-2011, 06:34 PM | Message : #60
Nah Im good at keeping up with it. I have near unlimited free time right now so I have no problems reading over 2-3 pages of thread per day

Aller à :

WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_ADD_TO_FRIENDS
WEB_PLAYER_PROFILE_REMOVE_FROM_FRIENDS
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend
Battlefield Play4Free nécessite Windows XP ou supérieur.
Internet Explorer 5 ou supérieur est nécessaire.
La version 64 bits d'Internet Explorer n'est pas compatible pour le moment, veuillez utiliser la version 32 bits.
La version 1.5 ou supérieure de Firefox est nécessaire.
Veuillez essayer Internet Explorer, Firefox ou Chrome.
Battlefield Play4Free n'est pas compatible avec votre navigateur pour le moment.